Healed✔

بواسطة Emrys_Noah

Part two of the FRACTURED series If you plan to read the first book, STOP HERE. If you proceed, it contains s... المزيد

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- A little bit mature
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Afterword

Chapter 5

20 4 1
بواسطة Emrys_Noah

Healed

All rights reserved

©️ Emrys Noah

Archer's POV

After that beautiful memorial at school for Benedict , something changed in me. I couldn't pin point what it was.

It made me send a text to Betilla.

Currently I was home with Venus, pestering me as usual. I laid on the couch in my living room . Parents were stuck at work . Venus sat on the end of the couch . She was on her phone . I was scrolling through the films new on Netflix . I had a lot to choose from.

"Babe, let's go out." Her voice announced . "Pass." I deadpanned. She stood up and stayed in front of me . I sat up because she was blocking my view . She stood in between my legs . I ignored her as I kept on scrolling Netflix. I stopped when I felt her hands in my hair . I looked up at her and held eye contact for a while . She looked into my colourful orbs as her lips parted .

"Why should I go?" I finally muttered , my gaze on her lips . She puckered her lips before she replied . "I want more hoodies. And I want ice cream." I rolled my eyes.
"There's ice cream in the pantry. You can take some of my hoodies ." She frowned.

"Could you get me a drink from the kitchen then?" I said finally . I saw a film that caught my eye.

Get even.

She walks in as soon I started to watch the trailer . I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I started to watch the trailer . I opened the drink and took a sip . I focused back on the trailer. A few seconds passed . I looked back at her and saw her scowling at me . "What?" I asked her.

"You said you were going." She mumbles . I laughed and paused the trailer. "I never said that . I just asked if you could get me a drink from the fridge ." She frowned and flipped me off then she slumped back on the couch . I faced her .

"Don't frown." I muttered , frowning too. She ignored me ." Fine I'll go." I said with gritted teeth. I got up to get my shades . I don't know why but I think I've gotten used to less lights because I always have my hood on. So now , I can't have to much light into my eye. Sigh

I got in my car and I see her smiling at me from the passenger side . I reached for her hand as I pulled out of my driveway. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I drove to the mall.

Surprisingly, the mall was kinda quiet . Considering it was a school day . I walked into Atmosphere. I went to the men's section. Venus was still holding my hand. She rushed when she saw a hoodie she liked .

"Archer , get this one. I would love to steal this from you." I rolled my eyes as I picked it . She picked more things and she made me laugh when she made fun of other shoppers . I ended up enjoying the shopping. Then it was time . We went to the female's section . Every ounce of interest left my soul . I put in my bored face and stared at her as she decided between which shade of pink she wanted for a tee shirt.

For fucks sake, they were all the same colour!

"Babe , fucking pick one already." I whined . She glared at me . I walked away from her and saw a tie and dye hoodie and I thought she would like it so I picked it . I got back to her and saw her deciding on which shade of grey she wanted . What the actual fuck?

I grabbed the one closest to me and pulled her to the payment section. "I was about to choose the other one ." She whined ." Too late ." I muttered . She frowned . I stopped " Go back and no ice cream for you ." She looked at the ground and and walked ahead of me to the payment section. She cashed out her things and I paid for both of us . As the gentleman I am.

"Now , ice cream!!" She squealed . I groaned internally as we neared the ice cream parlour in the mall . She got whatever she wanted . I wasn't really in the mood for ice cream so I asked for a snicker bar instead . I went on my phone then looked back at her . I noticed how pretty she was . She looked so calm and less annoying . I tilted my head as I watched her . Then she ruined it by opening her big mouth.

"I wanted to get the other one Archer." She said frowning. "Keep frowning at that rate . You'll get wrinkles sooner than you can say 'me'." I retorted . She gasped . The. She went full British on me .

"I can't believe you said that!" She exclaimed. I scoffed . "Come on let's go. I'm sick of this place already." I said standing up . I carried both our bags while Venus went ahead of me on her phone. The things I do for love .

I landed on the couch with a loud thud . Venus was staying the night . I hadn't unpacked what we bought . Surprisingly I was really tired . I let out a big sigh as I felt Venus cuddle into my side .

"Let's go your bed Archer." She said and helped me up .

I don't know why but I was really tired . My eyes felt really heavy and my body ached . I felt Venus kiss my cheek as she snuggled into my side . "I'll wake you when your parents come home ." She muttered to me.

I didn't reply . I lost consciousness.

An

What's wrong with my baby!!?!? Archer? How was it ? Yup , it's shocking but I updated early this time . I'll try to keep up the good work . Stay safe .

Have a productive day!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

228K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
2.2M 74.4K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
66K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...