Werewolf Guide

Av Stone_Rose_xoxo

This is a book about Werewolves. This book is to help those who don't understand the werewolf stories or want... Mer

A/N
2. Alpha
3. Luna
4. Beta
5. Beta female
6. Gamma
7. Gamma female
8. Lead Warrior
9. Warrior
10. Omega
11. Healer
12. Seer
13. Elders
14. Guardians
15. Scouts
16. Rogue
17. White wolf
18. Mates
19. Mates: Age
20. Mates: Finding your mate
21. Mates: Bond
22. Mates: Effects
23. Mates: Mating process- Marking/Mating
24. Mates: Rejection
25. Mates: Heat
26. Mates: Second chance mates
27. Mates: Cheating mate
A/N - Werewolf Story
28. The first shift

1. Rankings

2.1K 43 13
Av Stone_Rose_xoxo

Alpha -

The Apha is the leader of the pack.

An Alpha is the strongest, most powerful and by far the most lethal variety of Werewolf. Alpha's are said to possess great power and wisdom. An Alpha werewolf carries an internal spark of power.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Alphas)

~

Luna -

The Alpha Female, or Luna, is the Alphas mate.

She is the mother figure of the pack. She is there to assist the Alpha with his duty's. She is to be a strong and powerful woman.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Lunas)

~

Beta-

The Betas are second in command.

He is the second strongest and second most important title a wolf can have. The only wolves they answer to are the Alphas.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Betas)

~

Beta female-

The Beta female is the mate of the Beta. She is second in command of the luna.

She is said to be the second strongest and second most important title a she wolf can get. The only wolves they answer to are the Alpha and the Luna. Sometimes the Beta, since she is equal to the Beta (cuz they are mates).

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Beta females)

~

Gamma-

The Gamma is the third in command.

He is the third strongest, and is the third highest title a wolf could have. Gammas are in charge of the warriors and act as the general.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Gammas)

~

Gamma female-

The Gamma female is the mate of the Gamma. She is third in command of the luna.

She is said to be the third strongest and third most important title a she wolf can get. The only wolves they answer to are the Alpha, Luna and the Beta, Beta female. Sometimes the Gamma, since Gamma female is equal to the Gamma (cuz they are mates).

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Gamma females)

~

Delta-

The Delta Werewolf is a Very Rare Kind of werewolf that Appears under two circumstances.

First, If A Pack Reaches 20 members, the two Betas of the pack that the Alpha Trusts most will become Deltas to serve as Second in commands to split the pack into two sections.

(i don't know much about Deltas, so i won't go into details)

~

Elites-

There can be as many Elites as the Alphas deem worthy.

Elites are wolves with legendary strength, speed, and strategy. The Elites are like the generals of Infernale. They will never mentor an apprentice unless picked, as a pup, by both alphas. Elites are not allowed to mate with a Non-Elite. Once you are an Elite you cannot step down until they are unable to carry out their duties as an Elite effectively. (i.e severe injury, or death)

(i don't know much about Elites, so I won't go into details about them)

~

Lead Warrior-

They are the main leader, general, or captain of the warriors in the pack.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Lead Warrior)

~

Warriors-

Warriors are the fighters or the protectors of the pack.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Warrior)

~

Apprentices-

Apprentices are pups who have been deemed ready by a high ranking wolf to receive their mentor and begin their training to become a new warrior.

(i don't know much about Apprentices, so i won't go into details)

~

Omega-

Omegas are the lowest of the pack. They do works.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Omegas)

~

Healers-

Healers are the one in charge of healing others. There will be only one healer in each pack.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Healers)

~

Pack Doctors-

They are doctors of the pack. They are often trained to become one.

They are respected in the pack.

They are not healers since they are trained to become one.

(there is nothing much about pack doctors, so i won't go into details. But if you have a question you still can ask)

~

Oracle-

oracle is a person with great wisdom or someone believed to have communication with Goddess.

They often learn about prophecy.

(there is nothing much about Oracles, so i won't go into details. But if you have questions you can ask)

~

Seer-

A seer is one who sees with spiritual eyes. She can see the future. Sometimes, the past too.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Seers)

~

Healer's Apprentice-

There is only one Healer's Apprentice, chosen by the Healer themselves.

Healer's Apprentices are ranked the same as regular apprentices. An Apprenticeship to a Healer can be completed at anytime but the Apprentice will not become a healer, and will stay an apprentice, until their mentor has passed.

(i don't know much about Healer's Apprentice, so i won't go into details about them)

~

Hunters-

This is not the human type of hunters who are considered as threats to werewolf kind.

This type of hunters are also known as 'Trackers' of the pack.

They can either gather food or service for the pack or track down the ones that appear threatening. They mostly introduce their recruits to the Alphas to see whether or not other wolves can be accepted. They also protect the pack by fighting off enemies or predators. If there are ones that are threatening the pack, they take on the role of "decoys" till the pack has found safety. Once the "coast is clear", they meet up with the pack hours later.

(i won't go into details about this type of hunters, since they are pretty much like warriors. But you still can ask questions)

~

Elders-

An elder is a werewolf with great experience and knowledge of werewolf packs.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Elders)

~

Guardians-

A wolf that shows interest and skill in caring for weakened pack mates.

(A/N- there will be more information in the separate chapter about Guardians)

~

Scouts-

Scouts are responsible for warning the pack of dangerous territory outside the clearing.

(A/N- there will be more information in the separate chapter about Scouts)

~

Werewolf Council-

They are the leaders of the werewolf world. Ther wil be responsible for the werewolf world. They are higher in ranking than Alphas. They can control everything about other packs even the decisions of Alphas.

<not all the stories have werewolf council>

(A/N- there won't be a separate chapter for werewolf council. But if you have a question, you can ask me)

~

Royals-

They are the leaders of the werewolf world. They are just like werewolf council. However, royals are monarch. They are higher than any wolf. Even Alphas. No wolf can challenge them. They can be very dominant over others. And it's their responsibility to protect the werewolf world.

(A/N- there won't be a separate chapter for Royals. But if you have a question, you can ask me)

~

Rogue-

Rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will.

(A/N- there will be more information in the separate chapter about Rogues)

~

White wolves-

White wolves are said to be unique and powerful. And rare. But not in all stories. In some stories white wolves may not be so special.

(A/N- there will be more information in the separate chapter about white wolves)

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Thanks for reading. I will publish the seperate chapters soon.

Please don't forget to...

VOTE,

COMMENT

&

SHARE

Love (๑ゝڡ◕๑)

Shai🧚‍

Fortsett Ć„ les

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.7K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...