I Am Strong

Per jamesjosephprice

A super scared narrator gets a labradoodle puppy before three men come to the house threatening the narrator'... Més

The part with the beginning
Part 2
Part C
Part IV
The next part
The not bad part
7
IIX
9th Part?
The Part with No Title
The part proceeding the part after it
Fairly confident this is part 12
13
Ksi
Untitled Part 15
Chapter 10 + 6
The Part with the Seventeenth Part
Deez Wheat
19
Part 10 Twice
The first part since the 20th part
Revlon
Badeau
Silver
1151
Celebrity Death Chapter
Four by Seven
Prime
Month
Long month

Part 24

1 0 0
Per jamesjosephprice

Well, as you can see I survived. Unless of course I suppose if you imagine I wrote this through a medium or otherwise possessed someone. Well, I suppose you have the right to your own interpretation of events and after all, what can I know about my own life anyhow?

But the point is whatever that experience was I must have moved beyond it to have been writing this whole tale to you so far.

In that moment, in the basement of that man with the blue tinted glasses and with my father who could tolerate fire demons without any explanation and who could shoot dead two people with a handgun, I felt there was nothing for me to do but die from exhaustion.

I had thought and thought for years and I had never experienced events like these. I hadn't even had time to mourn my labradoodle puppy.

The Ensure I was drinking was just reminding me that I hadn't eaten all day.

And no one was even impressed with me turning into flames any more.

The guy with the blue glasses sprayed the table I was sitting at with a fire extinguisher and then went upstairs to get something for my dad to eat. He didn't even rush when he went to get the fire extinguisher.

I was upset then, because I had felt, for maybe the first time, that I really was going to be exceptional. Even if I was going to be a fire demon and even if I was going to walk the streets in perpetual regret and dismay, at least people would say, 'Hey, that fire demon, well shoot I've never seen one of them before.' But I couldn't even get people to say that.

"What do you think of Billy?" asked my dad.

I shrugged.

"Yeah I know," he said, "he's creepy as all hell. He owes me a few hundred thousand dollars. I gotta get him to lead us to his safe. Once it's open, you go ahead and burn him up, but make it look like an accident."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

318K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
192K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
15.6K 68 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.