๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โ†’ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—จ...

Od sbezuidenhout2468

โ๐ง๐จ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
0. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—‚. ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—‚๐—. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—‘. ๐—”๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐—‘๐—‘. ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—น๐˜†

๐—‘๐—‚๐—‘. ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

9.8K 329 39
Od sbezuidenhout2468

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━

The arrow flew through the air before it made contact with the red target on the tree. Alissa grabbed another arrow before shooting it again. It was a new week in Forks and Alissa was feeling amazing. She even decided to start practicing shooting again. She did it a few weeks back but that was just for fun. Now that she had learned that there was a vampire after Bella, she needed to start protecting herself and her cousin.

She hadn't seen Jacob in three days but that was mostly because he and the others have been trying catch the redheaded vampire. She had seen Paul though, whenever she drove past the cliff towards the rez, she'd see him. So Alissa had been driving past the cliff a few times just so she can see him. The girl wanted to talk with Paul in hopes that they'd form a friendship but unfortunately just like Jake he hadn't been around much.

Alissa did a lot of research on their tribe, and she did find out about the imprinting, so that was true. She also read that, the person the wolf imprinted on has a sort of connection, a bond with them. Maybe that was why she felt so drawn to him. It was crazy how she met the guy a week back and it seemed like she was already felt like she was falling for him. She needed to get her head checked.

The arrow hit the middle of the target and the girl smiled. She placed the bow down before picking up her crossbow and shooting it.
Alissa had actually forgotten how amazing it feels to shoot again. Archery was also one of her favourite hobbies. She did like it more than Allison even though Allison was maybe a bit better than her at it.

She took out her kunai knife out of her boot and threw it at the other target. It landed in the middle and the girl jumped up for joy. She kept throwing the knives, hitting it in the middle.

Alissa smiled, running over to grab the knives. She made her way back deciding to call it a day. All she wanted to do now after this was take a hot bath and maybe watch a movie. She was unsure if her uncle Charlie was gonna work late tonight but she will make sure to leave him some dinner.
Alissa crouched down to put her knives away but she stopped her movement when she felt something behind her.

Alissa gripped on to the crossbow in her hand, before turning around and shooting it at the person. Alissa's eyes widened when she saw that the person caught her arrow. It also wasn't just anyone.

“You surely have good aim. That hasn't changed.”

The crossbow fell out of her hands when she saw the person she thought was dead standing in front  The person who was supposed to be six feet under, rotting. “K-Kate.”

“In the flesh.” The blonde woman slowly walked towards her and Alissa noticed how different she was now. The aunt she looked up to for so long, looked like the bitch everyone made her out to be. “You look so much like Allison, I almost thought it was her for a second,” Kate taunted. “I was so heartbroken when I heard about her death that I wanted to avenge her you know.”

Kate stopped in front of Alissa and she smirked. “But then I thought why not just mess with those who were responsible for er death.”

Alissa looked at Kate, her hands balling into fists. Kate laughed, “It sure was fun messing with those cute boys, Scott and Stiles.” Alissa rolled her eyes at her aunt. It was disgusting that her aunt found underage boys attractive.

“It was also fun turning your boyfriend, oh my, I'm sorry, your crush back into a teenager, you know. I had forgotten how hot he really was at that young age,” Kate said running her hand through the girl's brown hair. Alissa pulled her head away from her. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Can't I come visit my niece? Didn't you miss your auntie?”

“You're nothing to me Kate, so just get the hell out of this town,” Alissa sneered. Kate suddenly started to laugh before she grabbed on to Alissa neck, pulling her closer to her. “You were always the disobedient one,” Kate said, staring down at the girl as her hand tightened on her neck slightly. “You listen here, I'm here to know if everything I've heard is true. Your mother, the one who's rotting in hell, forgot to tell our family something very important.”

Alissa glared at the woman. She never hated someone as much as she did Kate. “That bitch Victoria comes from a coven of witches in a small town located in Louisiana.”

Alissa tried to free herself but Kate was holding tightly on to her. “Now she wasn't a witch because it skipped her generation but you and Allison. You two were the witches and if you two had been baptized in the waters of New Orleans you would've been so powerful,” Kate whispered into her ear before she chuckled.

“You're a witch, Alissa.”

Alissa grabbed the woman's hand and twisted it off her neck. She pushed Kate away from her, “I don't know what the fuck you want from me but you can leave now.” Alissa straightened her herself out. She turned to walk away but Kate grabbed her arm. “Hey now. I know your mom was adopted by the Swan family and all that but you need to listen here, don't go blabbing this to your cousin or uncle. This is something that—”

“Kate, let go of me!” she pulled her arm free from the woman. She knew her mom was adopted, and she wasn't even about to tell them about it. She didn't even know if what Kate was telling her was the truth. Her mom would have told her and Allison. If it was true, why didn't she tell them though?

“Fine, I won't touch you. But I do need your help with something.”

“Why do you need help? And what makes you think I'll help you anyway?” Alissa asked.

Kate rolled her eyes before revealing her green glowing eyes. “You'll help me because you don't want your precious friends to die. I killed Derek once I can easily do it again.” Her threats didn't faze her one bit. Derek was a man who can take care of himself, and she was pretty sure he was much stronger than Kate. He did have more experience with being a supernatural creature.

“What the hell do you need my help with?”

“I need you to do what witches do. Find someone.”

Alissa stared at Kate before she held her middle finger up with a smile on her lips, “You can find whoever it is yourself.”

She turned grabbing her crossbow before walking off. Kate growled and went to run after the girl when a huge wolf jumped out in front of her. The woman's eyes widened as she fell back to the ground.
Alissa turned to see the gray furred wolf standing in front of her growling at her aunt. Kate crawled away while still staring at the wolf. “Kate, go before you get yourself killed again!”

The werejaguar glared at the wolf before the glare got settled on Alissa. She stood up, running off. Paul took a step to run after her but Alissa called out to him. He looked back at her, and she shook her head. The wolf turned his head before running into the woods again. Alissa wondered how long he had been watching her. He couldn't have just shown up and saw what Kate was about to do.

Was Paul stalking her now?

The boy ran back to her in some shorts, shoes but no shirt. Alissa wasn't minding it since it gave her a chance to stare at him. She wondered how he was able to get such toned abs. Was it genetic or something? Did everyone in the tribe get them after turning?

He stopped in front of her, and he asked, “Who was that lady? How do you two know each other?”

Alissa sighed, waving it off. “It's a long story that I am not in the mood to go into detail about but what I wanted to know was, have you been following me around or what? How did you show up so quickly without me even realizing it?” she asked dismissing his questions. “Uh, no—okay, I followed you here and when I saw the woman approaching, I wanted to come out but it seemed like you two knew each other. Now, can you answer the question, who was she and what she was?”

Alissa decided to just give in, “She's my aunt, and she used to be human. It looked like she turned into. . .something.” She neeeded to question the boys about what Kate was. Her eyes didn't looked like a werewolf's, so she had to be something different. Paul stared back at the girl. She didn't look scared one bit when she saw the woman's eyes. Everything he saw when he imprinted on her, he remembered seeing yellow and red glowing eyes but not green glowing eyes.

Every moment he gets more curious about the girl in front of him.
“Come on, let's go.”

Alissa looked up at him with a frown. “Where to?”

“To Emily's.” Alissa smiled and the two walked off, out of the woods. Alissa didn't know if Paul heard everything, but she hoped he didn't hear about her mother. That was something that she did not want to talk about without finding out the truth.

She needed to ask her father about that.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

2.9M 91.8K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
69.5K 2.3K 24
.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ TWILIGHT.โ€ข ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† โYour feelings and mine are all lonely And dawn comes, you're there lying with me And you reach out to touch ...
433K 7.1K 27
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ...
53.2K 1.6K 16
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ." ๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ...