the non-judging breakfast clu...

By lecoiiaa

"You have more dick in your personality then in your pants, Aaron Hotchner" I spat, stepping in front of a he... More

one |it's all fun and games till someone gets decked|
two |detention, but make it interesting|
three |invitation|
five |milkshakes and rumors|
six |being smart blows|
seven |nancy drew, but make her hot and brunette|
eight |hate is way too strong of a word, gordon|
nine |keeping secrets from friends never ends well|
ten | explosive arguments & totally platonic hugs |
eleven | lucky number 09 |
twelve |after parties are all fun and games until...|
thirteen |black eyes and thanksgiving dinners|
fourteen |arachnophobia p1|

four |the wrath of haley brooks|

1.9K 72 194
By lecoiiaa

"I don't understand why you do your hair like this, it's obviously naturally kind of curly" JJ said to Spencer as she tried to fix his hair, ruffling it out to try and get the gel to let loose. He stared at himself in my vanities mirror, shrugging. 

"My mom likes it" He admitted, and I ignored it as I rummaged through my closet. 

"Wear fishnets" I raised an eyebrow at Emily's words, peeking out from behind my closets door. I examined her for a moment, trying to figure out whether or not she was serious. 

Penelope hugged one of my pillows closer to her chest, her legs criss crossed as she sat next to Emily on my bed. She nodded excitedly, "Ooh, over black ripped jeans?" 

Were they serious? I glanced down at Emily's very distressed ripped black jeans. There were holes and rips everywhere,

"Like Emily's?" JJ peeked over to see what was going on, and then she looked back at Spencer's hair, running her hands through it. 

"Like Emily's" She agreed, and I bit my lip. Turning back to examined my closet again, I tried finding anything similar. I shook my head, 

"I don't have any... I have a pair of black ripped ones, and a pair of fishnets from my sister, but the jeans aren't as ripped as yours" I admitted. 

Emily stood up and came to me, eyeing the pair of jeans in my hand. They were high wasted, mom, and black. It was the only pair of black jeans I owned, hell, it was one of the only pairs of jeans that I owned. I always wore skirts. She took them from me and walked out of my closet, "Do you have a cheese grater?" I narrowed my eyes. 

"A cheese grater?" She nodded, and I thought for a moment. "I mean, in my kitchen...?" I told her, and she put the jeans on my bed. 

"Go grab em'" She ordered, and I listened. I was actually curious to see what she was going to do with them. I took it as quickly as possible out of one of the kitchen cabinets, rushing back up the stairs. They all checked to see who entered the room, and I handed the cheese grater to Emily. She started rubbing them on my jeans, creating more of a distressed look. 

As she did so, she spoke up, "So, do you really think they're in a gang?" 

"Huh?" 

"Rossi and Hotchner" I shook my head, trying to wake myself up in order to understand what they had just asked me. 

Spencer shot me the most confused look of his life through my mirror, and I did the same exact thing, "I'm sorry, did you just ask me if they're in a gang?" 

Penelope nodded, "Yeah, you didn't know that? Why do you think they've always got those leather jackets on?" I tried finding words to answer her question. 

"A gang?" Spencer repeated my earlier question, still trying to comprehend the term. 

What the hell were they talking about? A gang? We were seventeen, how could they possibly be in a gang? "I think it's kind of hot" Penelope admitted, and my head shot to look at her. 

"But they're only seventeen?" I defended mine and Spencer's opinion, 

"Eighteen, but still. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor was true. They both act like it" JJ decided to cut in, shockingly still trying to fix Spencer's hair. That kid used way too much gel. 

Emily put the cheese grater down on my bed and picked my jeans up, looking them up and down. That's when I decided to do the same thing, but to her. She had her fishnets underneath her own black ripped mom jeans, which were supported with a clearest belt. Her shirt was a black Marylin Manson tee, which also had small holes in it, probably her own doing.

She still had on her platform boots, and her hair was mostly down. That was if you didn't include the two small ponytails at the top sides of her head, almost like pigtails. 

She was so incredibly hot, really. Everyone in that room was. Penelope rocked anything she wore, especially the plaid blue two piece skirt and tube top set. She had her hair half up half down, revealing the streaks of blue and pink to show more clearly. 

JJ was more casual, wearing a yellow tank top and denim mom jeans. Her hair was always up in a ponytail, and it didn't look bad at all. Even though her style was more chilled and laid back, she rocked it. 

"I don't know what shirt to wear" I admitted, and Garcia shot up. She scurried over to my closet, instantly grabbing a tight olive green crop top that was hanging. She handed it to me, and I chuckled at her urgency, "Good to know" 

000

We all stood in front of the crowded home of Derek Morgan, and I was insanely nervous. 

Emily decided to do my hair to be slightly crimped, and I actually felt really cool. It sounded stupid, but Spencer and I would just sit in the library or in the movies, with my plaid skirts and his argyle sweaters. We weren't very outgoing, sort to speak. 

Speaking of Spencer, he really shocked me when we left my house. My brothers let him use some of their clothes, ones that JJ picked out of course. This girl was trying her hardest to get him to look his best, and it worked. 

He wore a pair of jeans, a white slightly large shirt tucked into it. His hair was kind of a mess, but in a good way, and he was almost unrecognizable. He looked like he should have been in one of the episodes of Saved By the Bell, it was awesome. 

"I didn't think you went to parties" I said to Emily, and she shot my a smile with her shrug. 

"I don't,"

"I don't think any of us do" Spencer pointed out, and Garcia wrapped her arm around my shoulders. 

Smiling, she said, "Who cares? The amount of attractive males in that party is probably uncountable, would you guys hurry up?" We all chuckled at her urgency, and we all started making our way inside. 

Emily looked at my chest as we walked into the music blasting home, "Your tits look great!" She complimented, and I accidentally let out a shocked laugh.

"Thanks?" I responded, and I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders. I looked up and to my right, seeing the Derek Morgan, standing there smiling down at me. 

"Hey, you guys showed!" My face turned a bright red at how insanely close his was to me, and JJ nodded. 

"Wouldn't miss one of your ragers, Morgan. Who can resist getting chased by the cops after it gets shut down?" She reminded, sarcastically. This made me laugh, and Derek examined me as I did so. 

"You've got a cute laugh" He then thought for a moment, right before taking a sip of his drink, "Giggles" He said, randomly, and we all looked at him weird. He noticed, "Giggles, it's your nickname" I squinted a little, 

"Okay?" 

Everyone laughed, "I'm surprised you showed up, pretty boy" He directed towards Spencer, "I didn't even recognize you without one of your collared shirts" He kind of stayed silent, but he shot Derek a nervous smile. 

"We had to drag him" Penelope cut in, "But that's whatever. Where's the booze?" Derek let go of me, walking towards the kitchen. We all followed him, and I felt someone hold onto my hand. I glanced up to see who it was, 

"I look good?" I nodded at Spencer's question, 

"You do" 

Maybe fifteen minutes went by, and everyone was drinking, including Spencer. It was slightly weird to see him like this, but he didn't stray away from his awkwardness. He barely spoke unless it was to one of the girls we came with or myself, but he was in fact drinking. He was actually having a fun time. 

"Hey, Gordon actually showed up!" I heard over the loud music, turning my head a little to examine the crowd. There I spotted Rossi, Hotchner, and a few other kids I'd seen around school. I remembered what the girls were talking about earlier, and my eyes landed on their leather jackets. 

I never really paid attention to see if there was anything on the backs of them, so to get a closer look, I waved my fingers at them. Aaron shocking smiled at me, like a genuine one. One that he only usually shot at his friends.

"Did you grab a drink?" Aaron asked me as his friends walked closer to me, and I held up my red solo cup. 

"Second vodka" I replied, and Penelope put her hand on my shoulder. 

"If I convince the others to dance, will you too?" I thought for a moment, smirking at her ten words. 

Nodding, I took a sip of my own drink. "You don't even have to convince me" I replied, winking at Aaron before I hurried off Garcia. I nudged Emily, who was talking to Spencer. I grabbed her hand and Penelope grabbed JJ and Spencer's, 

"Let's dance!" I told them, pulling them over to where everyone was dancing. 

And we did exactly that, all of us were dancing in the crowd, honestly having a really fun time. The music was so loud over there I could barely hear anything other than Montell Jordan's 'This Is How We Do It'.

We were all dancing on one another, and we were all pretty tipsy. Especially Spencer, the guy was a real light weight. 

I felt someone start dancing closer to me, and I noticed Aaron out of the corner of my eye. I turned to him and continued on dancing, and I realized something. 

He was really fucking attractive. 

If he wasn't such a complete and utter douche, I would let that man do so many things to me. 

Aaron and I were close now, dancing in front of one another carelessly. He watched as my body moved, and I sub-continuously thanked all fifteen years of dance that I took. 

"Aaron!" I heard a girl yell, and my eyes went wide. We both turned our heads,

Oh my God. 

His fucking girlfriend. 

I completely forgot about her!

I quickly turned away from Aaron to be dancing near Emily and the others, trying my hardest to hide behind JJ and Spencer while still dancing. My actions however didn't work, and someone gripped my arm tightly. 

I hissed, spinning around to see Haley Brooks, furious. "Were you trying to dance on my boyfriend, nerd?" I scoffed at her words, 

"You're the only loser who would want to date that, trust me" I shot back, and JJ covered her mouth to hide her gasp. Spencer bit his bottom lip nervous, and Emily was straight up smiling. She was enjoying the show, 

"What the hell did you just call me?" She was so angry, she looked like she was about to explode. I pulled away from her aggressively, 

"Don't fucking touch me again" I narrowed my eyes at her, "And you heard me loud and clear" I ensured, turning back to my friends. 

She stood there, stunned but ready to fight back. 

"Oh, you're so fucking dead, Gordon" She stormed off.

What I didn't know is that she meant it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
841K 39.1K 167
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
75.2K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
541K 26K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...