Are you a game? (FNAF x male...

By LunarXAlex

Human FNAF X male reader. New night guard. On the run. Animatronics. Characters not mine. More

Im new
Pizza
Goldens pissed
The man behind the slaughter
Pictures
"Bonnie?! Toy Bonnie?!"
Important Question
Mike and Jeremy.
Bonnie x male reader x Toy Bonnie book
Nightmares
Human Pictures to enjoy
So Im going to
The winner was
300 read special
400 read special
I published
600 read special.
I Thought

Hi there

5K 123 147
By LunarXAlex

I was watching my videos when I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Micheal and Jeremy. They were stumbling. "Hey!" I said scaring them. They jumped. "What are you doing awake?!" Mike yelled. "I didn't sleep last night." I said. They deadpanned. "You need sleep." Jeremy said. "We have to go to the pizzeria. For the day shift and possibly night shift." Mike said. I nodded looking at my phone again. "So what you doing." Jeremy asked bending down to see what was on my phone. "I'm reading Fanfics." I said. They laughed. "You have any make up here?" I asked. They looked confused. I ran to the kitchen and got a towel wet. I went back and rubbed the bottom eyelid. The make up wiped off and I had bags under my eyes. "I cover them with make up." I said. "I have purple." Mike said. "That will work. If I can use it." I said. He nodded. "In the bathroom, in the drawer below the mirror." Mike said. I nodded and walked over there. I found it and applied the makeup.

I walked up to Mike. "Done!" I said. Their eyes widened. "How did you do that?!" Mike asked. "I can put make up on you if you want?" I said. He thought about it. "How about we go glamour mode for the day?" Mike said. I smiled. "Sounds fun." I said grabbing his wrist. "You wanna join?" I asked Jeremy. "Why not.." he said. I grabbed his wrist as well. "First the outfit!" I said running into mikes room. I searched through his closet and found the shortest shirts that I could find. "Change into these please I said handing them some clothes. I turned and took off my shirt. I put on the shirt that I had picked out. Then I took my pants off and replaced it with ripped skinny jeans. I then grabbed my security hat and decorated it. I turned. "Done!" I said. They were also done.

Y/N's outfit

Jeremys outfit

Mikes outfit

(You are all guys I just liked that outfit) After we finished getting dressed and glamorous.  We left the house and went to work. We were the first ones there. We opened the door to be greeted by a horrible sight. "AAHHHH?!" I screamed clinging onto Mike. There it was. A dead body. Limbs torn from his body head chopped off as his face held horror. I started to shake. "T-The animatronics did t-that?!" I asked. Mike grabbed my head before I could look at him. He made sure my head stayed to were I couldn't see. Tears gathered in my eyes. "We have to clean this mess..." Jeremy said. I flinched. That's how he responded to a dead person in front of him. "H-How are we supposed to do that?" I asked muffled. "Mops and a change of clothes. First we cover the windows and close for today. No one can see this especially kids. They'll be horrified. Next we take off anything you don't want stained and clean this up. I slowly nodded. He let go of my head. I ran to the window flipping the open sight off. I covered the windows in curtains. "Done!" I said. I ran to the table were they were already taking off their clothes. I would blush but there is a dead body right over there. I started to strip. I was left in my boxers. I sighed before looking at the guy. "I'm sorry you ended up this way..." I muttered. I stood up. "We need gloves as well I am pretty sure I saw trash bags in the kitchen. Bleach should be in the bathroom." I said. They looked at me. "How do you know how to clean up murder?" Mike asked. I looked down. "...I rather not talk about it..." I said. "Ok." Is all he said. "We also have to worry about the animatronics." I said looking at them. They were covered in blood. "If we quickly finish this then we can move onto them. We will have to do 2-3 each. We also have to be careful of our time limit or we might end up like him.." I said. They nodded and we all ran separate ways to get what we needed. I grabbed the trash bags and the bleach. I ran as fast as I could back. When I got there I was the first one back. I looked at the man. "He didn't deserve this..." I muttered. I felt tears gather in my eyes. I quickly wiped my tears. I heard foot steps, I turned  to see Mike and Jeremy. We all started cleaning up. After we had finished we sprayed a bunch of air freshener. I checked the time. "We have an hour and 30 minutes." I said. When I said that we all ran different directions and started to clean up the animatronics. When I had finished I checked the time. "30 minutes..." I said. I ran to find Mike and Jeremy. When I found them they were cleaning the last animatronic."We have 20 minutes." I said. I helped clean the last one as we ran to the main area. I quickly put my clothes on. "11:58!" I yelled. They looked at me. Grabbing their shirts and we ran for the door. Mike unlocked it. He opened it and we ran out. I felt a hand grab me from behind. I looked and it was an animatronic. Tears swelled up in my eyes. Mike and Jeremy grabbed my arms and pulled me to them. The animatronic lost its grip and Mike and Jeremy grabbed me shutting the door with all of us holding closed as the animatronics were trying to open it. Somehow Mike got the key into the door and locked it. I let go and sighed in relief. That was til I felt a warm liquid running down my back. My eyes widened. "Mike...Jeremy.." I said getting their attention. I coughed up blood. "They got me." I said. Their eyes widened as they ran to me. They lifted up my shirt to reveal a stab wound. "You will be fine..." Mike said. "How far is Your hous..." Mike said. But all sound cut out as I watched the animatronics looking at me smiling as they turned human. I got pissed I will not die because some jerk wants me to. Sound cut back in. I coughed up more blood as I tried to stand up. "You need to sit down!" Jeremy said. "I will not die, *blood cough*, because you want me to." I said pointing at the animatronics. Their smiles disappeared. "There is a first said kit in the car..." I said. "I have my sewing kit there too." I said. "I need you sew this together so that it stops bleeding." I said. Jeremy got up and quickly grabbed my bag from the car. He ran back and they started to sow me together. I had a gag in my mouth so that I couldn't scream. When they were done I grabbed a alcohol wipe and wiped the blood off and disinfected the cuts. I put gauze on the stitches and I used the wrap and wrapped my body in it. It was hard to move but I still did with help that is. "Who's place we going to?" Jeremy asked. "Mine!" I said loudly because I had stepped on a rock. They nodded. "The sweater!" I said stumbling back for my sweater. More like the sweater I stole but who cares. I grabbed it. I turned and stabled to the car. I got in and told them the directions. Half way there Golden Freddy appeared. He stared at the bloody bandages. He just continued to stare. I made eye contact for a few seconds but then my cut started to hurt worse making me lose eye contact. I hissed in pain. "Code Golden.." I said. "I need paper!" I yelled. Jeremy quickly handed me some and I coughed up blood on it. "thanks..." I said. He nodded. I looked at Golden Freddy. "Question for you." I said to Golden Freddy. "What is it?" He responded. "Can I call you Golden? Or Goldie?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a minute. "You can." He replied. "Thanks, Goldie." I said. He stayed silent and then disappeared. "He's gone..." I said. When we got to my house they helped me walk in. I laid down on a towel that was on my couch. "Imma sleep..." I said. Then everything went black.

That's it for now!
Bye!

Lunar out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
231K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
346K 14.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...