LOVING YOU [S. REID]

By lovefaithgrace

loving you is a journey which i will always be glad to take. [OC x S. Reid] [s08-s15] More

-CAST & PLAYLIST-
-BIO-
-SEASON EIGHT-
00.01: a vacation well earned
00.02: the assignments
00.03: the profile
00.04: the lead
00.05: penelope and alex
00.06: an obsession for legs
00.07: the mortician

A/N

443 7 0
By lovefaithgrace

hi, guys! i'm gonna be continuing this book, but i've decided to change both the layout and the title of it! the book will be split into two. book one will be this one and it will be called Loving You and will take place from season eight to season fifteen. the second book will be a prequel called Before Us that will take place from season one to season seven. thank you! love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.1K 26
enยทdearยทing inหˆdiriNG,enหˆdiriNG/ adjective inspiring love or affection. * [spencer reid x oc] [foul language] [season 7-8] [#8 in #spencerreid]...
58.9K 1.3K 37
As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry every day they find out the truth about you...
132K 4K 43
โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 210 6
"He loved her so much that it almost took his breath away." | book 2 | seasons 4-5 | | tw: blood, murder, all the yucky stuff in the show [and smut...