CEO's Mistress {Liskook}

By Namjoonsleftankle69

Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of his fathers company is married to Yeri. It was actually a force marriage for their co... More

Introductions
Chapter 1 - Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Jinsoo)
Chapter 10 (Namjen)
Chapter 11 (Jirose)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaprter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not an Update
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Short update)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Finale
Short Special Chapter

Chapter 23

3.8K 81 4
By Namjoonsleftankle69

Lisa's P.O.V.
2 months later

I woke up and went to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After my routine, I got into this,

Then I left the house and decided to go to the cafe.

I arrived at the cafe and ordered the usual. Hot chocolate and a bagel with cream cheese.

After paying for my order, I sat down and waited.

These 2 months have been okay. I am working under my mothers company and I am a famous dancer. The Jungkook thing still hurts but I destract myself.

Me and the girls are in a group called Blackpink. Me and Jennie are the rappers. Jisoo, Jennie and Rose are the vocals. Me and Rose are the lead dancers but we all dance and sing. I am more of a rapper than a singer.

Today at 2 we are shooting our debut song, 'Stay'. We are almost done and all they have to do is to edit and post.

I heard them say my name and I went up and took my order. While I was eating my bagel with cream cheese on top, I saw a girl and she looked beautiful.

She looked at me and came up to me. She sat down infront of me.

???: "Hello"

Me: "Hello"

Jieun: "My name is Lee Jieun"

Jieun as Jungkook's ex?

Me: "O-oh hi I am Lalisa Manoban"

Jieun: "The girl that Jungkook talks about"

I looked at ger with my eyebrows furrowed and my head tilted to the right slightly.

Jieun: "Oh, me and Jungkook are not on bad terms, we are friends"

Me: "Oh"

Jieun: "Jungkook misses you"

Me: "Why?"

Jieun: "He loves you, not his wife"

Me: "But the baby---"

Jieun: "Is not his... I ran into your friend, Jennie aka my 4th cousin. We started to get close this week and she told me"

Me: "Oh. But how?"

Jieun: "I found her editing some stuff or something on her computer and she told me"

Me: "Oh so Jungkook isn't the father"

Jieun: "No. She also told me something but I can't tell you that in public"

Me: "Ok"

Jieun: "Yeri is also using him for money so her and her boyfriend can be rich and start theur family"

Me: "I have no words"

Then something came up.

Me: "Why did you cheat on Jungkook?"

Jieun sighed and smiled sadly.

Jieun: "I am not a witch or anything. Me and Jungkook we neighbors when he was 3 and I was 4. I knew he loved me but I loved him too but not the way he wanted. I loved him like a little brother, not in a romantic way"

Me: "Oh. I don't think you are a witch, you are too pretty to be a witch"

She laughed and covered her face.

Jieun: "Ahh you are making me blush"

I started to giggle and sipped my hot chocolate.

Jieun stopped and looked at me sadly.

Jieun: "You are the one for Jungkook"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Jieun: "Jungkook wasn't that upset when I cheated on him but he is on another level with you"

Me: "Ok. Well thank you for accompanying me. I have to go"

Jieun: "Ok well I will see you around"

Me: "Ok" Then I left.

I went to the studio and sat down. I read on the internet that idols have to color their hair a lot but good thing my mom isn't going to do that.

I started to play on my phone until it was time to start shooting the end of the music video.

Time skip

We were done shooting and it was 6 in the afternoon. I went to the girls and they know what was going on.

Jisoo: Honey, are you ok?"

Me: "Yes, you Eomma Jisoo?"

Jisoo: "Well,"

She got her hand from behind her back and showed her hand to us.

There was a beautiful ring on her ring finger---

Jennie, Rose&Me: "OH MY GOD!!"

Jisoo: "I am getting married!!"

Me: "Congradulations eomma Jisoo!"

Rose: "I thought Jennie would be the first to marry"

Jennie: "I though Rose and Jimin would be official"

Me: "I knew this day would come!!"

I was so happy that I get to call Jin appa Jin.

Rose: "Oh Lisa I know you want to call Jin oppa Appa Jin"

Jennie: "Honestly, I think you are going to have a child before us Jisoo unnie"

Jisoo: "Oh wow"

Me: "But she has me and Rose"

Jisoo: "Exacly! You are my favorite child"

Rose: "WHAT?!?! THAT ISN'T FAIR"

Jisoo: "Oops sorry"

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was in the studio because Yoongi hyung said that he will help me poduce this song called 'Euphoria'.

Me: "You are the cause if my Eurphoria" I say Eurphoria in a high pitched voice

Yoongi: "Try it more calmly, not hard"

Me: "Ok hyung"

I did it again and it sounded really good.

Yoongi: "Good job!"

A/n:
Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others but please vote for this,

Here is the link,
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9348442/album-year-2021-grammys-poll

Just scroll down and you will see it. Copy and paste this link and put it on your search thing because I tried on view as reader but it didn't do anything.

But do this if you want. Bye😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 467 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
61.4K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
157K 6.5K 61
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! The CEO Girlfriend 2 Rose already be Jimin fiance. They live happily at first but...because Rose's father comes ba...