Intertwined- Drarry (Complete...

By multi-fandom-mess18

When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and tak... More

Author's Note
Warning ⚠️⚠️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Warning!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
New Book!!!!
Chapter 18
The Proposal
The Wedding
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 17

711 35 21
By multi-fandom-mess18

1.03K READS!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!THANKS GUYS!

It was now the morning of the next day and Harry hadn't moved from Draco's bedside the whole time. He was weak, had to get few hexes cured and some bones joint but he wasn't as week as Draco. He wasn't as weak as he should have been. He was still angry over the fact that Draco had taken the pain from him, angry at himself. He had gotten another person hurt and he couldn't do anything about it, except wait.

He loved Draco so much, sometimes he wondered how he had ever hated the Slytherin before.

Because you had never really hated him. There is a very thin line between hate and love and you got confused maybe because you were scared of the truth, the fact that you liked Draco Malfoy and not in the platonic way, a voice whispered in his head and for the first time Harry agreed whole heartedly.

He closed his eyes, a lot of his and Draco's best moments playing in his head.

~

Harry lay back on his bed on Halloween. He was not going to the feast. Draco came into his room at 5 p.m. but he wasn't wearing a costume. He was dressed in his school robes.
"Aren't you going for the feast?" Harry asked. "No," Draco replied sitting down beside Harry on his bed.

"Why?" Harry asked confused, he remembered Draco mentioning Halloween in passing and how he liked the festival.

"Because I am going to stay here with you and be there for you if you need a shoulder," Draco said putting his arms around Harry.

They had gotten the elves to get them dinner and Harry had cried that night, woken up from nightmares, but he had found himself wrapped between a pair of arms.

~

Since Harry and Draco started dating, they would spend most of their time together so they had decided that they would spend Sundays with their friends.

It was chilly Sunday Morning in the beginning of November and Harry was out by the lake with Ron and Hermione. They were talking about nothing in particular and joking around with each other.

He saw Draco a little far away from them talking to Blaise and Pansy and impulsively walked up to them. He put his hands on the pockets of Draco's coat.

Draco looked over at him confused.
"What? I am cold," he said before proceeding to open up Draco's coat and snuggling up to him so that they were both wrapped in the same coat.

"I have a reputation to uphold Potter," the blond said with a fake glare.

"Want me to move away?" Harry asked sweetly.

"No."

~

Harry got up in the middle of the night once to Draco crying and scratching his dark mark in his sleep.

He instantly woke Draco up and healed all the scratches holding Draco's marked arm the whole time.

"I am disgusting, aren't I?" The Slytherin asked him. "No you are not," Harry replied firmly.

"You don't hate me?"

"I could never hate you, Draco"

Then Harry bent down to kiss Draco's mark to show him that whatever the world may say, Harry loved him.

When Draco still looked sceptical, he took of the glamour from his own hand and showed Draco the words engraved into him.

I must not tell lies.

Draco looked down at his hand, "I am sorry for siding with that bitch."

"It's okay, you did what you had to do," Harry replied and just like that they fell asleep in each others arms finally feeling accepted.

~

"It's okay," Harry said kissing Draco softly in an attempt to remove the pout.

"No it's not," Draco said. "It was just a small mistake you did just fine," Harry said.

"But the potion came out wrong," the Slytherin said in a sour tone. "Not really and you can make it better next time," Harry said to his currently sad boyfriend.

"I don't make mistakes, Harry, not in Potions," he said.

"Come on only Hermione made a better potion than us and at least yours didn't blow up in your face like Seamus's did."

"He has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics," Draco stated.

"Don't go all Mcgonnagal on me now," Harry said. Everybody knew about what the Headmistress had told Neville and Seamus during the war.

Harry kissed Draco again and then booped him on the nose which obviously made Draco smile even though he tried to hide it.

"Fine, but we are making the potion again once," Draco said giving in.

"Well done Draco. Well done," Harry said and started laughing.

"Potter, you are dead to me!"

You got it right, there were no kisses for one whole day.

~

(End of memories)

Harry was shaken awake from where he had fallen asleep with his head on Draco's bed. He sleepily looked around to find Pansy Parkinson standing over him.

"What time is it?" He mumbled out stretching his neck and back.

"It's 7, Narcissa is getting discharged and she wants to meet you. Come on," Pansy said.

Suddenly Harry was nervous. Would she blame him for his son's condition? Of course she would she actually should.

"Good Evening Mrs. Malfoy," he said in greeting. "You can call me Narcissa, Harry," she said and smiled at him.

"I never got to thank you for saving me and my son from Azkaban and saving Draco from that fire too," she said as she gave Harry  another smile.

"You saved me too, you lied to Voldemort a legilemency expert for me. Thank you." Harry said in reply.

"I don't want to leave with Draco in that condition but I must go back and take care of the elves and the paperwork, I'll check in everyday though and come back in two days but I do trust Draco is in good hands," she said and looked at the two of them meaningfully and they nodded their heads. Then Harry and Pansy bid good bye to Draco's mother and Harry instantly returned to Draco's bed.

"You blame yourself," Pansy said as she pulled up a chair to sit next to Draco.

"Don't you blame me too?"  he asked.
"No I don't," she replied.

"You should."

"Why?"

"Because this is all my fault. I never should have left him alone in the room then he would have been right here. Heck, I never should have dated him then he wouldn't even have had a target on his back, he would have been safe. It's all my bloody fault and now another person is hurt because of me and I can't do anything to change it." Harry ranted tears filling up his eyes.

"Hey you couldn't have known what would happen to Draco. He's been alone in the room before, it wasn't your fault. As far as dating him  is concerned, I am very happy you guys are finally together. Draco has loved you for a long time and when you are around I can see how easily his smiles come to him, he hasn't smiled that often since fourth year." Pansy got up from her chair to hug him and Madam Pomfrey arrived with his dinner.

After a while Pansy left only to come back with Ron, Hermione and Blaise.

"We would have come sooner mate but I thought you would need your space," Ron said in the way of greeting. In that moment Harry couldn't be more grateful, Ron understood him in the best way even though they had their fights. He smiled at Ron gratefully before looking over at Hermione who had a glint in her eyes. That glint like she knew something.

"What did you just learn Mione?" Harry asked her. "I need to talk to Madam Pomfrey first," she said and ran off to the Nurse's office.

Everybody sat around Draco's bed and tried making light conversation but a heavy feeling had settled in the pits of their stomachs.

In five minutes, Hermione returned with Madam Pomfrey who cast a lot of diagnostic spells over Harry. She turned to his bushy haired friend, "I think it will work Miss Granger."

"Harry there is a way to keep Draco stable maybe even improve his condition," Hermione said and Harry instantly sat up straighter.

"You can share your magic with him, I mean anybody Draco trusts can but Harry's magic would work best because he loves him," Hermione explained.

"So how do I do it?" Harry asked not wanting to waste more time.

"It'll drain you out by a lot because you'll be using your magic to keep two people alive," Hermione said. Harry obviously didn't care he would do anything to save Draco.

"So how do I do it?" Harry repeated.

"Just cuddle him a bit and I'll bind you  the feeling will be a little wierd at first but you'll get used to it," she explained. Harry instantly got into Draco's bed and put his arms around him.

He felt a force suddenly sapping at his magic and he let it letting it take as much as needed. He closed his eyes and heard Madam Pomfrey send everyone away because they would need as much rest as possible.

"What happened to your Slytherin sense of self-preservation, you git?" He said looking at the blond fondly and then fell asleep feeling utterly drained.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author's Note (IMPORTANT):

I just want to tell you all something. Something happened with me and I felt the need to remind you that am of you are awesome. It doesn't matter where you live, what religion you practice, what colour your skin is, what gender you identify with or who you love. What matters is the fact that you are as much of a person as anyone else. You matter. You are wanted. You are loved.

I hope you liked the chapter because I liked writing this one.

Don't forget to comment and click on the little star on the side!

Loads of Love,
x18potterheadx ❤

P.S. : Picture above is not mine. Found it on the Instagram page of @drarrymeme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 32.7K 121
BOOK ONE (years 1-8) Slytherin!Harry What would have happened if Harry Potter had accepted Draco Malfoy's friend request? Would things be different...
83.5K 2.6K 17
Muggle story Harry james potter. The shy boy. He was always reading or drawing, studying as an artist. Secretly gay and pretending to date one of his...
2.4K 171 27
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝!! 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 The battle between Harry and Voldemort is over, and Harry feels depress...
954K 41.1K 61
It's Harry Potters first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry and so far he's managed to survive up until Christmas. Now the holiday s...