Meu Tesoro

Por dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED ***💕 STEAMY ; MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY Cynthia Roy (23), a beautiful girl who has no one in this... Más

A/N : Before You Read
A/N: Meu Tesoro Cast
A/N : Meu Tesoro Songs!!
Meu Tesoro: Prologue
Chapter 1 : Wife or Chatter Box ??
Chapter 2: Crazy in Love !!
Chapter 3: Sexy Little Tesoro!!
Chapter 4: Embarrassed Fantasies!!
Chapter 5: Cynthia's Life Theory!
Chapter 6: Tryna Pull This Fantasy?
Chapter 7: Mafia Power Challenge!
Chapter 8: Pleasurable Punishment!
Chapter 9: Even after Death!
Chapter 10: Like ANIMALS ;)!!
Chapter 11: A father's instinct!!
Chapter 12: Expired Test Kit!
Chapter 13: Oh My 'ONESIE'!!
Chapter 14: I'm the reason you're 'Pregnant'!
Chapter 15: He is 'My' Everything!
Chapter 16: Silence before the Storm?
Chapter 17: Ought to be Careful!
Chapter 18: The Saviour - Victoria's Secret!
Chapter 19: Scared and Failed!
Chapter 20: Black Lions vs Silver Sharks!
Chapter 21: I never play a fair game!
Chapter 22: Pregnant Wife - Thoughtful Husband!
Chapter 23: His heart stopped!
Chapter 24: 136 BPM to 0 BPM !!
Chapter 25: Just '2' Hours ??
Chapter 26: Surprise - Surprise Mrs. Knight!!
Chapter 27: Dreams Come True!
Chapter 28: Magic Touch - Lusty Eyes!
Chapter 29: 50 - 50 Partnership! ;)
Chapter 31: Xander's little Chipmunk!
Chapter 32: No Sleep Tonight!
A/N : Fun with MT Characters!
A/N: Character Aesthetic Art

Chapter 30: Butterfly or Lion?

3.8K 252 176
Por dvlk2117

(Mature Language; Mature SCENE 18 + (+++ notifications))

(EPILOGUE PART II)

"Where are we going Alex? You have been driving for 2 hours now." Cynthia asked looking at her husband who was busy changing the gears and turning the steering wheel.

"Why? Are you worried that I am kidnapping you or something Tesoro?" Alexander asked in a teasing tone throwing his trade mark smirk at her.

Of course she rolled her eyes at her husband's tiny teasing remark while her husband broke into a husky laughter and continued directing their car to city outskirts.

* * *

"Okay my lady, we're here! Now, before you go all curious about this date, I need you to close your eyes." Alexander declared turning her head in his direction and dropping a small kiss on her nose.

"You always think of ways to surprise me." Cynthia said in between her giggles and closed her eyes thinking what new surprise her handsome husband has planned this time.

"Need to keep my wife happy otherwise she might kick me out of the bed or the worst, she won't let me touch her!" He said in a husky tone pulling out a satin cloth from his pant pocket and winked at her.

Knowing her must have brought the cloth she rolled her eyes asking, "Really Alex? Don't you trust me? Do I need this cloth around my eyes?"

He hunched a little towards her and wrapped the cloth around her eyes saying in the huskiest tone ever, "In matters like these I can never trust you. You don't play a fair game with me Cynthia!"

"Look who is talking! LOL!!" She said in a bored tone thinking how Alexander always played foul games and now he was blaming her to be a foul player.

* * *

"Oh my god Alex? What are we doing here?"

"You didn't like it Tesoro?"

Knowing how her excitement was misinterpreted by her husband, she turned around immediately to clarify things.

"No no no! That totally came out wrong. What I meant was, a trailer park as a date venue is completely new and very, very different. It looks really beautiful, neat and tidy. But..."

"But?"

"But, knowing you Alex... there must be a reason why you brought me here! And I know the reason is something really very thoughtful and beautiful. So come on, I am eagerly waiting to hear about it." She said in an excited tone curling her fingers over his arm while he visibly relaxed and shot her a manly soft smile.

"You're right Tesoro! It's not a normal trailer park where people live. It's more like a set of tiny cottages you see in a resort. It's kind of a resort where couples could come for date or honeymoon or a small vacation. You know something like that." He replied back in a soft tone while nodding his head. He wrapped his own fingers over hers and started walking along the path to reach their own little trailer cottage.

"Alex, I am not complaining. I love it. I seriously do! I have always loved tiny cozy little houses. But as far as the public is concerned, they usually prefer a bigger picture. Why would they be interested in trailer homes? There are many other places where people choose to go why will they come here?" She asked tilting her head a little which of course her husband found extremely cute.

"Cynthia, this trailer park resort has been designed and made for a common man. I mean, there are many rich people who go on dates, vacations and every little thing. What about a simple average man? What about a normal couple who want to go somewhere to enjoy but cannot afford it? What about them? Don't they have the right to celebrate? Should they compromise their happiness because of their financial problems? This resort is exclusively made for them. There is no rich and poor here. Everyone is equal!" He said showing her all the trailer cottages lined up one after the other.

Why was this man so good? He not only thought about girl's safety but also considers the happiness of a common man!

What great deeds did she ever do to get him as her husband?

"Why are you this good? You know it is illegal to be this thoughtful and good at heart. Why? Just tell me why?" She said in between her sobs and hugged him ever so tightly lost in his embrace. She was so touched by his gesture.

"How can you call me 'good' sweetheart? Look how I treat you. I am such a bad husband who is making his wife cry on her date night." He blamed himself clicking his tongue making her look at him immediately. She pointed her index finger at him and ordered, "If I say you're good, then you're good. Understand?"

Of course he had no other option than to nod his head!

Scary Wife!!

"But your logic still doesn't explain why you chose trailer houses as cottages. You could have used a regular cottage style. Why a trailer?" She asked the most logical question while they continued to make their way towards their cottage.

He turned towards her and whispered in her ear in a husky tone, "I have a soft corner for trailer homes!"

Of course, she couldn't stop the redness from spreading on her cheeks!

Sexy Husband!!

"I happened to meet the love of my life in a trailer home. And I wish the couples who come here to be in love the way we are. The time I spent with you that night is a memorable one. It's so close to my heart. I love you so much baby girl!" He said while cupping her cheeks in his large manly hands. His little truth of course brought more happy tears in her eyes and she hugged him again with a cute little, "Awwwww!"

What a drama queen!!

+ + + MATURE SCENE (18 PLUS ONLY) + + +

He meant when he said he wanted to end their date in their bedroom. But when did he say that he won't make a move on his wife before their date ends?

Come on, it's Alexander we are talking about. Being the horniest and impatient man ever available on this earth, he did make love to her twice that evening.

How?

This man was so sex crazed and horny all the time that he did take her once in that tiny trailer cottage and the other session was in their car. Both the times it was so risky but like he would care.

God, why was he so impatient?

As far as their first horny session was concerned, Alexander was so smart to use the time between the waiter could note their order and bring their meals. The instant their waiter stepped out of their cottage noting their menu, Alexander pounced on Cynthia like a caged and starved animal. Of course her dress was ripped into shreds by her horny husband leaving her completely shocked and angry.

He was always this rough with her clothes. It was still okay if they were at their home but somewhere outside like this was way too much. It was going out of hand and she was so mad at him.

How was she supposed to leave this place without proper set of clothes?

But then again, being the most thoughtful husband, he brought her extra pair of clothes.

Oh, how considerate!

Of course she was even more irked by this. So, he had plans of making love to her in between their meals and she couldn't even get to moan or scream his name heartily without the thought of someone stepping in.

She was more than thankful that the cottages had tiny bathrooms. She could make herself presentable at least. Of course the waiter gave her a confused look which she totally tried to ignore. The change of dress and hairstyle was quite evident. It was a quickie so Alexander couldn't really give her hickeys and she was way beyond grateful for that.

She was already embarrassed and still writhing under her orgasmic pleasures while her shameless husband stuffed his mouth with lasagne like it was the last thing on this earth.

As far as their car sex fiasco was concerned, don't even get me started!

That crazy man stopped their car at one corner of the road and stepped out of it. He opened her door and offered her his hand like the gentleman he was.

Yeah! Horny Gentleman!

Poor Cynthia bought his act thinking he was going to give her some other surprise in the middle of the road. Well, technically he did surprise her by pushing her in the back seat saying, "Moan all you want baby girl. No one is going to hear you this time."

And before she could even understand how serious he was and give him her piece of mind, her husband unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants making her eyes pop out of their sockets.

In the middle of the road?

"What's wrong with you Alexander? Why are you behaving like a sex-craved man?"

Of course her question was ignored because he had much better things to do now. He pushed her again when she tried getting up and sprawled all over her saying, "Xander is keeping you busy always. You hardly look at me Cynthia. Now, that you're alone with me; I am going to make most of it!"

Xander was keeping her busy? What non-sense! That little boy never came in between their love making sessions.

God, this man was jealous of his own son!!

And before Cynthia could even protest, Alexander entered her in one hard thrust making her senses go haywire. And true to his words, he did make his wife moan and scream to her heart's content enjoying yet another quickie session.

Thankfully, there weren't any spectators to watch a free censored movie!

And as if the two quickie sessions weren't enough, now in their insanely vast bedroom he had her on their bed in a very crazy and a sexy position.

She was on all her fours while kept pounding into her like a crazy animal on a sex-spree. Writhing and squirming in the pleasures she kept digging her nails in his forearm while his grip tightened on her hips with every thrust. Her moans and her screams were giving him the much needed kick to go on and on till the horizon.

Oh boy, she really got married to an animal! Sexy animal!

+ + + MATURE SCENE ENDS + + +

"Ninety Five..."

"Ninety Six..."

"Ninety Seven..."

"Ninety Eight..."

"Ninety Nine..."

"ONE HUNDRED!!!" Xander yelled the last number ever so loudly making Alexander to break into a huge laughter looking at his excitement and achievement.

"Perfect! Now, let's shake our hands to that!" Alexander said extending his hand while Xander shook his father's hand.

They both were in Alexander's study. While his father was seated on his chair, the little boy sat on the table dangling his legs with the rhythm of the number reciting.

When Xander's studies were concerned, Alexander and Cynthia were extremely particular about it. No matter what, they would stop their tasks and sit with their boy to help him do his homework and prepare for tests. Alexander taught him Maths while Cynthia took care of English and Art subjects.

Alexander often said Maths is a very important subject and was the most important tool. He believed one should be good in Maths. It is the base of all the subjects and was the binding agent. And Cynthia was more than happy that she was not responsible to teach Xander that crazy subject. Even if her son flunks in it she could easily blame Alexander for that.

She hates Maths with all her being while her husband loves it!

What a couple! Opposites do attract!

"So, now that my little lion is prepared for his Maths oral test tomorrow, will he play with papa?" Alexander asked pulling the little boy in arms. Xander stood on his father's lap and kissed his cheek saying, "Yes, I love you papa!"

Alexander chuckled and kissed his son saying, "I love you too honey!"

* * *

"What the hell is going on?" Alexander's voice boomed inside Xander's room stunning both his wife and his son.

While Xander clapped his hands with a happy face and chanting 'Papa', his mother rolled her eyes and whispered, "Here comes the grumpy dad!"

Composing herself she turned around and gave her husband a tooth grin saying, "Hey honey! You're home early."

"Yeah, I am early! Now, will you tell me why my son is dressed in that shit and dancing like a crazy buffoon?" Alexander asked gritting his teeth looking at his son dressed in something he would never wish to see him in.

Knowing where this topic was going she rolled her eyes and replied in a casual tone, "Well, there is an annual program in their school this weekend. And their grade is performing a little dance drama about forest; I mean jungle, a happy jungle."

"Oh, and may I know what all are there in this 'happy' jungle?" He asked in a bored tone stressing on the word happy and air quoting it.

Of course she could catch the hint of irritation in his tone but ignored it saying, "Everything; I mean... There are birds, animals, trees, mountains... Practically everything. Yeah! Isn't it Xander?"

The little boy unknown to what this conversation was all about simply nodded his head with a happy smile on his face.

"And my son is a f****** butterfly in that 'happy' jungle! Isn't it?" Alexander was completely irked which was very obvious to Cynthia. He considered his son to be a lion and here this little one was dressed like a butterfly.

Of course he earned a glare from her for his choice of words in front of their little son!

"Xander, tell me do you like your butterfly dress?" He asked looking at his son who was now playing ever so cutely with the wings that were stuck behind his back.

"Yes papa! It is so nice and cute." Xander declared and continued his little play while Alexander's eyes popped out and Cynthia giggled at her husband's expense.

Of course she earned a glare from him!

Alexander sat on the edge of the bed and made Xander stand in between his legs. The little boy was actually very cute and the butterfly costume was not helping at all.

"Yes, butterflies are cute and pretty. But tell me, who is the king of a jungle?" Alexander asked looking at his son keenly and Xander replied back immediately in an extremely excited tone;

"LION!"

"That's right! Tell me something about a Lion, honey!" Alexander asked looking at his son with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, a lion is very strong... intelligent... and powerful like my papa!" Xander replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Do you want to be strong and powerful like papa?" Alexander's question was enough for Cynthia to snap her head in his direction.

Now she understood what a cunning player her husband is. But, little Xander didn't know about it and he bought his father's act saying, "Yes papa! I want to be like you."

What a Cunning Man!

"Is papa a butterfly or a lion?"

"LION!"

"Now tell me what do want to become? A Butterfly or a Lion?"

"LION! I will be a lion papa!"

Alexander smirked at her and gave a victorious smile while Cynthia rolled her eyes and air punched him!

* * *

So, is this the end to Alexander and Cynthia's story? Nope! There is one more part left! The last one!

To all my favourite readers, thank you so much for your comments, votes and for sharing my story!

Please push the button to vote, comment and to share my story!

Thank you!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

535K 13.8K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
21.2K 789 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
Mafia Family Por Bossbitch

Ficción General

320K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
88.8K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...