Come Rain or Shine

By molkkangmolkkang

Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a workin... More

Hey there!
A long story short
Burn bridges
Once in a blue moon
Well begun is half done
Breaking the ice
Hang in there
It ain't over till the fat lady sings
On cloud nine
Bite the bullet
Best thing since sliced bread
Break a leg
A piece of cake
Through thick and thin
We see eye to eye
A dime a dozen
Picture is worth 1000 words
Face the music
Add insult to injury
Make hay while the sun shines
Once bitten, twice shy
Easy does it
Get out of hand
Breaking ground
Better late than never
Get something off chest
Sweet nothings
Over the hill
So far so good
There are clouds on the horizon
Fortune favours the bold
It takes two to tango
Weather the storm
The elephant in the room
Shape up or ship out
On thin ice
Intermezzo - Q & A Session
Wild goose chase
Throw caution to the wind
It's raining cats and dogs
Get into deep water
Second bite of the cherry
In mint condition
Sticky end
Head in the clouds
Let the dust settle
Twist someone's arm
Devil's advocate
Every cloud has a silver lining
Sail close to the wind
Crack under pressure
A blessing in disguise
Come rain or shine
Curtain call
Thank you!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire

2K 120 80
By molkkangmolkkang

Mina took her car and drove. She trusted her best friend, she is. But she's not right now. She doesn't even want to think about it. Mina knows that Jihyo and Chan knew each other first. Mina got introduced later. Jihyo is the one who made Mina realize that Chan changed something in her life. Jihyo was there at every step of Mina's relationship. When they were together, when Mina got pregnant, when Chan married her, when Mina needed to cool it off out of the public eyes, when Mina delivered the baby, up until now, Jihyo was there for her. Jihyo won't do something like that.

Before she knows it, she's arrived.

At the Music Factory building.

Mina took a deep breath and ran towards the third floor.

Mina knocks on the door.

Seeing the latter open it, she just jumps in.

Without any notice, without any words, she just jumped in, took the latter's mouth, and kissed her. Pushing her down deeper to the apartment.

Mina didn't say anything, only moaning came from her mouth. She pushes Chaeyoung to the bed and makes her sit on the bed. Mina tried to unbutton her shirt while sitting on Chaeyoung's lap, taking and sucking her neck.

Chaeyoung also didn't say anything but the moan.

Then a ding dong sound from the outside greets them.

"Mina, Mina, stop it. It's Yuna"

Mina then stops and looks at Chaeyoung's face.

"Shit" Mina gets up and tidies up her hair.

"She told me that she would make a quick stop, Minari"

"Shit" Mina closes her eyes.

"I could tell her that you're here after your lesson down there"

"No, no, no"

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Yuna shouts from the outside.

"Wait a minute, I am coming" Chaeyoung shouts back.

Mina looks at her apartment.

"There, I would go hide there"

"Minari!" Chaeyoung whispers while Mina already hides in Chaeyoung's cabinet.

Mina then takes all her belongings and goes to Chaeyoung's big cabinet that fits her. She sits down there.

Chaeyoung then buttoned up her shirt and opened the door.

"Hi" Chaeyoung then opened the door, said it calmly. Her heart is beating so fast.

"Hi Babe" Yuna then hug Chaeyoung and give her a peck, "I miss you"

"Yah me too," Chaeyoung said while checking her eyes to the cabinet. She closes her eyes.

Chaeyoung then leads Yuna to the kitchen to avoid contact with her cabinet beside the bed. Chaeyoung.

"Water?"

"Yes please"

Chaeyoung opens the fridge and grabs the water bottle for Yuna.

Yuna drinks the water and puts it on the kitchen table and goes for Cheyoung who leaned at it.

"I miss you, really really miss you, Katrina"

Yuna said it, circling her hands to Chaeyoung's neck and she kissed Chaeyoung deeply. Chaeyoung wanted to back her off, but she can't, Yuna traps her, she can't go anywhere. Yuna travels her mouth to Chaeyoung's neck, lower down her collar, exposing her soft skin.

"You smell like Jasmine, new perfume?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah" Chaeyoung answers followed by her moan.

Yuna kissed her mouth again, whispering something in Chaeyoung's ear.

"I miss your touch, Kat. And my time is only short, could you please do it for me, Kat?"

It gives shivers to all Chaeyoung's body. Yuna is Chaeyoung's fiance and she can't resist her request. After Mina left her hanging from the previous encounter, Chaeyoung does feel aroused.

It doesn't take a long time, Chaeyoung slides her hands inside Yuna's skirt, skilfully lowering her panties down, and then she slid 2 fingers inside her, and Yuna screams uncontrollably. Chaeyoung kissed her to tone her down. Chaeyoung stills remembers vividly that Mina is in her cabinet. But she also needs to take care of Yuna. Her fiance.

Mina is in the cabinet, putting her hands to her ears, covering it. It's the last thing she wants to hear today. Chaeyoung is pursuing her fiance and Mina has to hear it from the very close.

Chaeyoung pushing in and out her fingers inside Yuna, fastened her pace, Yuna could only make an O-face right now, she makes no sound. Chaeyoung hugs her while sucking her neck to make her more aroused. Making things faster because she would not hurt Mina any longer. Chaeyoung knows that Yuna's close. Close to release all the fluids in her hand. Chaeyoung strokes her fingers.

"There, there!" Yuna's command.

Yuna is coming in her hands, she's shaking and hugging Chaeyoung so tight while begging Chaeyoung's finger to stay inside. Yuna then organizes her breath.

"That's what I miss," She whispers to Chaeyoung's ear and kisses her again.

Yuna kisses her.

Her phone buzzed again.

"My manager is downstair waiting for me"

"You should go" Chaeyoung then kisses her again.

"Don't forget to come to the private party after we release the album, okay?"

"I'll be there"

Yuna then looks at herself in the mirror first and tidies up her messy clothes.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. I still miss you but 'that' would be enough"

"Bye-bye, Yuna"

Chaeyoung closes the door.

She goes to her sink first and washes her hand. Then she goes to the cabinet and opens it.

"Mina!"

Mina still pressed her hand to the ear, but seeing Chaeyoung she released it. She looks Chaeyoung in the eye. She gets up from the cabinet, exiting.

"Mina I am so sorry"

Mina pretends that she didn't hear and is just ready to go home.

"Oh shit, why were women in my life only came here, if they needed to have sex?"

Chaeyoung is raising her tone, she's surely mad. Making Mina stop and turn her back to Chaeyoung again.

"You visited me here, only when you wanted to sleep with me. You came with your anger, your sadness, taking it out to me, and that's it?" Chaeyoung madly explained.

"Am I just a trash bin to you or what? You used me, Mina, you used me" Chaeyoung points at Mina

"You knew that I won't dismiss you, you knew that I am weak for you, you knew that and you used me"

Chaeyoung said it in one tone, making her out of breath.

Mina looks at Chaeyoung, Mina makes the gap closer, she's rubbing Chaeyoung's cheek with her one hand. Mina can't say anything, she looks at Chaeyoung deeply in her eyes.

"I love you, Chaeyoung" Her voice is so soft yet pleading.

Everything seems to stop for Chaeyoung after she hears the words from Mina.

"Wha......what?"

Chaeyoung needs to hear it again because she wasn't sure.

Mina let a single teardrop falls at her cheek

"I love you, Son Chaeyoung"

The second time she heard it, it was like hitting her. The words sting. Her heart, her weak heart just can't take it, she takes a deep breath, she touches her own chest, making sure that she's breathing.

"It's not just a sex Chaeyoung to me, I love you"

The third time, Chaeyoung can't take it anymore, she's rushing her way and just hugs her. She hugs her so tightly.

Chaeyoung shed tears herself. She hugs Mina down to her embrace, so tight as if she wanted her to never go away, stay in her embrace.

Chaeyoung then releases her from her embrace.

She caressed Mina's face, stroking her hair, and looked down to her eyes.

"I never stop loving you, Minari"

She said that before she kissed her, she kissed her long and released it gently. Both foreheads meet again, Mina sheds Chaeyoung's tears with her hand.

---

Mina is at home now, preparing to do laundry and she stops because someone rings her door. She saw the latter. Instead of opening the door, she decided to come downstairs and meet the person in the park.

"Mina-ya................."

They sit on the bench, a little far from each other.

"Mina-ya" Jihyo tries to call for her again, Jihyo wants Mina to focus on her.

"Don't, I don't want to hear it"

"I wanted to give you accurate information about everything"

Jihyo ignores the request.

"I've known Bang Chan since I joined the company, you knew that. But, the other thing that you don't know is that we lived together after I debuted. I didn't live in the dorm because I already have my own apartment, so we lived there for about a year. We were in a relationship long before he met you"

"I introduced you two then he cheated on me with you." Jihyo continued.

Mina then looked at Jihyo.

"That's why I always felt sorry for you. I was so sorry that I never told you about the kind of man he is. I swear I never talked to him before even when we spent so much time abroad, I've kept my loyalty to you. Hence, I apologize that I stayed in the same room with your husband. I did feel pity for him. I knew that he's a jerk to you, but still, I feel pity for him"

"Gosh, why am I the only one making excuses? You've got no rights to say anything to me!" Jihyo got mad.

"You can't hate me. You can't slap me, cause you did the same" Jihyo added.

Mina looked at her, "Did nothing really happen in that room?"

"If I say that we just talked all night, will you believe me?"

Mina then just built up with anger and left Jihyo alone, then walked away then turned back again to Jihyo.

"I am disappointed in him, of course. But you, I am more disappointed. How could you do that? We've known each other long before you know him. Why you.................."

Jihyo then stood up to shout to her, "You're the only one who's having an affair, how could you blame me? How could you!"

Mina just backs off and heads back to her apartment.

Jihyo could only sigh and sit again, holding back her tears.

Jihyo put her face down, her phone beep, a message came to her.

What are you doing tonight, can we grab some drinks?

Jihyo opens the message and just turns her phone down after reading it.

Jihyo gets up and leaves the apartment complex, heading to the bar Chan mentioned.

"Why do I have to pity you, Chris. Why?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
29.2K 1.1K 12
It wasn't easy for everyone when they learned about Mina's condition in the middle of July, in the middle of this concert tours. All the members took...
8.1K 350 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
77.9K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...