Alone

By RavenStarlight_

"Hello? Is anyone here? Someone, answer me!" "There is no one here, Marinette." "There is only you... And us... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
HELLO, MY LOVELIES!!!

Disclaimer

519 17 0
By RavenStarlight_

Hey everyone! Welcome to my newest book. Before we start, let's get into the disclaimer first.

-Miraculous Ladybug is owned by Thomas Astruc and co-produced by Zagtoon.

-I do not own any of the characters or anything related to Miraculous.

-This story takes place in an alternate universe but the roles of the characters are still the same.

-Most of the character development is from the actual show but the events that occur here are not canon.

-So if you haven't watched the show yet, I highly recommend you watch it.

-Some scenes will be taken from the actual show but I will be recreating them in my own way. 

-All the events occurring in this story are before the season three finale which means that Master Fu is still very much the guardian of the Miracle Box and is living in his apartment or wherever he was living from season one through three.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. 

Bug out!!🐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 843 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...
1.8K 35 17
Pink particle effects devoured her suit, leaving a blood-stained blouse, pants, and an unmasked girl. She stood up with a struggle and faced hawk mot...
37.3K 1K 35
Start Date: February 19, 2021 End Date: June 30, 2021 Chat Noir never thought he'd find himself on Hawkmoth's side. Ladybug never thought her best fr...
2.1K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...