Seoul Tendencies │BTS soulmat...

By MyName_sYeontan

You didn't really care about soulmates, You think they were pointless. That was until seven marks appeared a... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
A glimpse of the future
A small note.
What if....
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
run bts scenarios
a normal day
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

fourteen

24.5K 866 434
By MyName_sYeontan

seoul, south korea.

it was an expensive country, and (y/n) knew exactly that.

traveling around the world meant she needed to find a new place to stay every time.

and that also meant finding somewhere to work at.

she needed food and shelter to not die after all.

if she hadn't met the boys, she remembered trying to secure a schedule for a flight to somewhere in the west.

change of plans; she needed to stay now.

and the constant buzzing of her phone was enough of a reason to do that.

it was only three hours after she had gone home to her blank apartment before she was bombarded with seventeen missed calls and over a hundred texts.

although she can't help but smile at the thought of the boys.

(y/n) despite her shy and flustered appearance towards the boys, she was definitely not like that.

she remembered running around back in high school with jeans and sneakers then walking home with various scrapes around her body and trying to identify where she got them.

she was also very l o u d.

she remembered screeching every time a character dies, her ship sailing and sometimes just doing it when she's stressed.

she definitely had some lose screws back then.

and although she was better at hiding those now, she can't help but smile at herself.

through the years of being independent and learning to live away from her family, she grew more gentle and soft spoken.  

she wondered if she was really growing up, considering the amount of sweets and instant stuff she had on her cupboard rather than actual food.

jin would be disappointed.

speaking of which.

(y/n) grabbed her phone and tapped on jin's messages. he had gave her recipes of warm foods considering that it was getting chilly these days.

the girl hummed as she took out the minimal ingredients that she needed.

"right lez gu!"

~

well there goes dinner.

it was weird. she remembered cooking fine during her stay with the boys and yet now she was looking down at her sink with mushy noodles and ruined broth.

groaning in frustration she took her phone then left for her room. 

swiping across her screen she snorted at the name of the group chat she was in.

snow-white and the seven d u m b a s s e s

bun-bun:

 where the hell is my mouse.

chim:

 no one has been in your room except you

bun-bun:

 joonie-hyunggg where's my mousee???

joon:

 stop using me as your lost and found box.

bun-bun:

 😞

jinjirinjinjin:

 dinner's ready, come down here before taehyung vacuums all of the food.

 :s n a c c

can't relate ;w;

jinjirinjinjin:

 ∑(O_O;)

w h a t?

hobihobi:

 you haven't eaten yet?

:s n a c c

no not rlly 

green_tae:

 can you give me 10 mins?

:s n a c c

huh?

sugar:

 give him ten minutes.

bun-bun: 

^

chim:

 ^^

joon:

 sorry (y/n)

:s n a c c

i'm still confused?? 

hobihobi:

 anyways, minus being hangry, how r u?

:s n a c c

m' fine, I hope you guys are too!

jinjirinjinjin:

 that's good, have you tried any of the clothes they bought you?

:s n a c c

nope not rlly, they're too fancy and I don't have the occasion to wear them so until then probably not.

green_tae:

 😞

bun-bun:

 he bought you a matching sweater, now he salty.

green_tae:

 you're not one to talk, you bought her those dead traps of a shoes that matches yours.

chim:

I bought you a fluffy blanket! please stay warm during these cold days :D

hobihobi:

 be thankful I stopped yoongs from buying that synthesizer for you istg.

sugar:

 I'm still upset about that.

jinjirinjinjin:

 we don't even know if she plays

sugar:

 I'm a good teacher you know.

bun-bun:

 you threw a book at my face once and told me to drill it in my head.

sugar:

we we're studying math and you freaking answered with the whole board of presidents in the us.

bun-bun:

understandable have a good day.

before you can reply there was a knock on your door. walking towards it cautiously, you wondered who the hell was here at this time.

it was pretty late after all.

opening the door you saw a young man, maybe the same year with jungkook. he was holding a huge square box while smiling at you.

"uhm, miss (y/n)?" he smiled shyly at you.

"yeah, uh do you need something?"

his smile brightened at that.

"Here!" 

now handing the box to you, you noticed now that he was wearing a pizza place's uniform.

"um, I didn't order this?"

"oh yeah! taehyung-hyung had asked me to deliver it to you! he payed for pizzas in advance so if you get hungry just call the place and it will be delivered."

I could only nod at him.

I stared blankly at him as he disappeared around the hallway before walking inside the apartment.

staring at the box I opened and noticed it was a (f/f) pizza, I felt butterflies as it was in a heart shape instead of the usual circle.

taking my phone once again I snapped a picture before sending it to them.

:s n a c c

I'm sobbing, thank youu!!

green_tae:

glad you liked it! I asked my lil' cousin to deliver it so don't worry about your address leaking around!

:s n a c c

speaking of which, where did you get my address?

joon: 

 h e y 👋

green_tae:

😄👌

bun-bun:

you might as well get used to this!

:s n a c c

you guys don't need to do this srysly! I know how to cook

:s n a c c

kinda...

jinjirinjinjin:

at least bring her something a little healthier

sugar:

^

chim:

hey (y/n)?

:s n a c c

??

chim:

have you gotten a job yet? 

:s n a c c

I was going to look for one tomorrow why?

bun-bun:

(/^▽^)/

green_tae:

(/^▽^)/

hobihobi:

(/^▽^)/

:s n a c c

????

chim:

that means you don't have a job yet right?

:s n a c c

um, yeah?

chim:

you wouldn't mind working for us then?!

little did I know, that was the start of the calm before the storm...

~

hello! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

updates are going to be a bit slower for the rest of the month ;w;

I also moved my notes and current and upcoming special chapters at the very end so that every chapter is in order.

see you next week loves!

also here are the 'gifts' mentioned in this chapter if you want to see them (at this point reader might just have to wear the boy's wardrobe):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
13.9K 144 1
🏅1st place in TheMoonchildAwards🏅 It's Friday night, and after weeks of non-stop working you finally have time to enjoy yourself. Why not spend it...
48.7K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
2.7M 118K 113
in which you find your soulmate, but it instead of one person, you have seven