Kratos Male Reader x RWBY

By Amirezz

This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used More

Bio (edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 15

587 11 0
By Amirezz

I woke up from my sleep but it felt different, there was no breathing next to me and I'm laying on something  hard. I opened my eyes and looked around, I wasnt at beacon anymore I was at a place where there was no life, full of grimm, the sky was blood red, and there is a big castle in front of me. My blades were also next to me so I picked them up and went to the giant entrance of the castle. I pushed on it but it didnt open so I stepped back and rammed it making it burst open.

I walked inside of it and almost everything was colored dark grey and the carpets were crimson. I walked through the big hallways until there was one entrance that was sticking out. There were strange marks on it and had thorns on the outline, and I heard voices inside as well. I stretched a bit before slamming it open which shocked almost everyone and made them stare at me. The room was long and wide and was surrounded by windows and there was a long table and some wierd seats and one throne at the end of the table.

There was a male with a scorpion tale, another man with short hair and a moustache; there was another one but this one looked more muscular; Cinder; and lastly another woman with pale skin, a black dress, white hair, and black veins on her face and hands.

Me: "Well isnt it a suprise to see you here Cinder.. is what I would have said if I wasnt suspicious about you. And what do you know my suspicions were proven right"

Cinder: "What are you doing here Y/N ?" She said with a hint of anger

Moustache guy: "You two know each other ?"

Me: "Yes we do"

Scorpion: "Why would you tell the enemy your name !?"

Cinder: (sigh) "I told him my name because-"

Me: "She was flirting with me"

The others looked at her with mixed exppresions like confusion or anger and she did not look happy at all. The pale woman smirk and a small chuckle.

Pale woman: "Alright thats enough all of you, now Y/N I have a proposition for you"

Me: "Hold on, before any propositions I need to know your name"

Salem: "My name is Salem"

Me: "Oh you're the one Ozpin told me about"

Salem: "So Ozpin has told you about me ?" I nod "then you must know I can't be killed. And those blades your holding, I can tell they're not from around here am I right ?"

Me: "Ok first anything can be killed you just have to try hard enough and second yes these are not from around here. And if you want to know where I got that from... well it's none of your fucking business"

Scorpion person: "How dare you talk to her like that !?"

Me: "I can't see why talking like that would be bad"

He gets angry and charges at me, he jumps and tries to hit me but I quickly sidestep and grab hist tail with my arm. He smirked and wrapped it around my arm, but this time when I smirk he lost his. I slam him into the ground multiple times while the others were just watching. While I was still smashing him,

Scorpion guy: "My queen" (smash) "please" (smash) "help" (smash) "me" (big smash)

Salem: "I will not, if you can't fight for yourself what use do I have for you"

I slam him one more time into the ground making it crack, I put my foot on his back and ripped his tail off of him. He screamed in pain as blood came spewing out from where it was torn off. I get off him, drop his tail next to him and he just ran away still screaming slightly. The others except for Salem watched in terror at what I did.

Salem: (chuckle) "That was quite entertaining to watch" she said smiling

Me: "Well thanks I guess"

Salem: "I want to see more, so why don't we go to the arena shall we ?"

Me: "Alright then lead the way"

Salem stood up and walked out of the room and everybody else including me followed after her.

Cinder: "So Y/N how did you even get here ?"

Me: "Well to be completely honest, I have no fucking clue. I just woke up in front of this castle."

Salem: "That was my doing, I was bored so I opened a portal and brought you here because you are quite the interesting fellow"

Me: "Thanks for the complement"

We arrived at the arena and it was like Glynda's one but bigger.

Salem: "Alright who would you like to fight first Y/N ?"

Me: "Cinder because I wanna see how she fights"

Salem: "Very well, alright everybody else go sit down at the sidelines" as everybody was doing that,

Cinder: "Don't even think about going easy on me just because I'm a woman"

Me: "Hehe, wasn't planning to"

When everyone got to their seats we both got into our own stances, and I was only going to use my blades when I needed it.

Salem: "Alright get ready, 3.. 2.. 1.. go"

As soon as she said go Cinder immediatly ran around me while shooting fireballs. I quickly summon my efreet and absorb the fireballs then dispersing it through a shockwave which cinder blocked but still got knocked back a bit by it. This time I was the one to attack, I ran at her and threw a punch with my left arm and she dodged to the right, I already was sending my right fist so she had no reaction time and got hit by my punch which made a shockwave and made her go flying into the wall like Yang did.

When the dust cleared she was pissed and there were literal flames coming out of her eyes. She ran at me faster but I knee her stomach which completly stopped her and made her spit out some saliva. I uppercut her into the air, I jump up as well and when I was above her I punched her and sent her barreling to the ground. She hit it and made a small crater while aslo knocking her out.

Me: "Looks like I win" I say and picked her up and jumped up to the seats to put her down

Salem: "I must say that was very impressive. Well next up is Hazel"

Hazel stands up and says, "As you wish" I jumped down into the arena again and he did too

I strechted and he did too then Salem said, "Ok get ready 3.. 2.. 1.. go"

We both run at each other and throw a punch, our fists collided and I said, "Good punch" he didnt say anything and punched again and so did I. Our fists collided again and again and our punches were also getting faster and faster while also making small shockwaves with every punch. This happens for a little while before I kicked his side which he had to block and it gave me an opening so I punched him right in the face which made him skid back. While he still lost his composure I kept on punching him again and again even when he was trying to block he didnt move fast enough.

I poked both of his eyes and made him shout and cover his eyes, while he was distracted I summoned my efreet and grabbed him by the legs then slammed his whole body on the ground repeatedly and threw him to a wall. I unsummoned my efreet, I run at him and punched him sending him deeper into the wall until he was stuck in it. He tried to get out but couldnt so he said,

Hazel: (sigh) "I forfeit, just get me out of this wall"

Me: "Alright" I grab both of his hand and pull him out of the wall "there ya go buddy"

Hazel: "Thanks" he says before stretches his back making an audible pop "ahh that feels good"

Me: "Your welcome and good match buddy" I held out my hand and he shook it

Salem: "So now it's time for my proposition but lets head back to the previous room"

Me: "Alright lets go, I already have a guess on what your proposition is too. And I'll carry Cinder"

I did as I said I would do and grabbed Cinder up bridal style because I wanna be her boyfriend so when I betray her it hurts more. I followed Salem back to the room and about halfway Cinder woke up and when she relized how I was carrying her she said,

Cinder: "U-uh Y-Y/N why a-are y-you c-carrying m-me l-like t-this ?" And she blushed with a red like her dress

The others watched in amusement but Cinder didn't care

Me: "Well when we fought I won and knocked you out so when I beat Hazel I picked you up to carry you to the room we're heading to. I'll put you down now" I say while putting her down but she grabbed the back of my neck and said,

Cinder: "I never said that you could let go" she blushed even more when she said this

Me: (chuckle) "Alright I won't" I say before kissing her in the forehead which made her whole face red and also made her faint while smilling

We all laugh at this and we finally arrived at the room again. We all sit down and I put Cinder on my lap who is still unconscious.

Salem: "Alright Y/N my proposition is that you join my side and become a spy at beacon and when my plan is completed you and I will rule the world"

Me: "I'll think about it, and I guess if I agree I can just tell Cinder am I right ?"

Salem: "You are indeed right"

I just realized what was hanging on the wooden thing it was,

The Claws of Hades.

Me: "Hey Salem why and how do you have those" I say while pointing to the claws

Salem: "To be honest it just came out of the ground with a purple glow and I have no use for it"

Me: "So would you mind giving it to me ?"

Salem: "I would gladly do so"

Me: "Alright sorry in advance if I break that wood thing"

I jump up and grabbed both of the claws and was now hanging, it was holding my weight suprisingly well so I quickly pull them out and land on the table which woke up Cinder

Cinder: "Huh ! What happened ?"

I squatted down to her level and said, "I kissed you on the forehead and you fainted with your whole face being red and you had a smile as well" she blushed again like before. I said to Salem "Alright Salem could you bring me back to Ozpins office specificly so I can give him a good scare."

Salem: "Ok farewell until we meet again Y/N as allies or enemies" she says before opening a portal, but I thought of something

Me: "Actually do you mind if I stay here for a few days maybe ?"

Salem: "I suppose that would be fine but you are not getting your own room"

Me: "Thats fine I can share Cinder's room" (Looking at Cinder) "Right ?"

Cinder: "Y-yeah s-sure t-thats f-fine"

Salem: "Then its settled"

I stayed there for a few days until it was time to go,

Me: "Alright I'll be going now, love you Cinder bye" I say while waving and walking through the portal and I could hear her say,

Cinder: "B-bye"

On the other side of it I'm in Ozpin's office and he very focused on whatever he was doing that he didn't even notice a black portal open up and me stepping out of it. I went to him and screamed,

Me: "SURPRISE !!"

Ozpin: "AHH !!" he grabbed his can and pointed it at me with a shocked face but after a while he sighs and puts the cane down, "Y/N please don't do that again, and how did you even get in here without using the new and improved elevator ?"

Me: "I came in through a portal and you seemed to be too concentrated in what you were doing to notice me so I decided to do that"

Ozpin: "Alright who made the portal and where did you get those ?" he said pointing to the claws

Me: "You're not gonna like the answer but.. it was.. Salem for both your questions"

Ozpin: "...... excuse me ?"

Me: "It was Salem, while I was sleeping she made a portal leading to her castle and when I woke up I was in front of it but I had my blades next to me. I went inside and wandered around for abit and went through a door with markings and thorn on the outlines. When I came in I saw her, Cinder, Hazel, Tyrian, and one person I didnt get the name of."

"I said to Cinder 'Well isnt it a surprise to see you here Cinder.. is what I would have said if I wasnt suspicious about you. And what do you know my suspicions were proven right' she asked why I was there but I said that I didnt know. Salem then spoke up and told me she was the one that brought me there."

"She told me she was bored and that I was a interesting guy and she had a proposition and that was that I join her and be a spy at beacon so when her plan is complete we can rule the world together. I didn't say yes or no but what I did say was I needed to at least know her name because you never told me what she looked like."

"Then she asked if you told me about her and I nodded and she said that she couldnt be killed and also asked where my blades come from. And I said that you can kill anything if you try enough and second that where the blade was from was none of her fucking business. Then Tyrian got all mad and attacked me but failed as I grabbed his tail and slammed him into the ground before pulling it out of him, making him shout in pain while running out the door."

"Salem was entertained by that and led us to her arena where I fought Cinder and Hazel and I won against both of them. Because I knocked Cinder unconscious I carried her bridal style back to the meeting room or whatever it's called. She woke up halfway and asked me why I was carrying her and after I explained why I wanted to put her down but she grabbed my neck and told me that she never said that she wanted to be put down."

"I laughed and kissed her forehead and she fainted because of it. When we reached the room we all sat down and I put Cinder on my lap when after Salem said her offer I noticed the Claws of Hades were hanging off of a wooden thing on the ceiling. I asked how she got it and she said it just came out of the ground and she has no use for it. But thats because she doesnt know how to use it, I on the other hand can so I asked if I could take it with me and she said yes. Then I asked her if I could stay there for a few days to gain they're trust and become a couple with Cinder so it will hurt a whole lot more when I betray her and everybody else. And now I'm in your office and"

Ozpin: "... So you didn't accept nor decline her offer ?"

Me: "Nope and I even got a free weapon" I said happily

Ozpin: "Well it's good to know you could beat her lackeys and that you're still on our side. Also could you please explain what those claws do ?"

Me: "Well for one part it's like my blades you know connected to chains it can be swung around to attack but the other part that makes it different is I can take the souls of living things and use them to fight for me"

Ozpin: "Alright that is interesting, now could you please leave me to my own thoughts for awhile also Glynda, team RWBY, and JNPR were looking for you the whole time you were missing so be ready for that"

Me: "Alright I will"

I was walking to the elevator but it opened first and revealed a stressed out Glynda with messy hair, bloodshot eyes and has bags under them, holding a scroll and some papers. She looked at me and dropped everything ran to me and hug me and I immediately hug her back. She was now bawling her eyes out into my shoulder I rubbed her back and telling her that it was ok , I'm ok and that I'm here now.

Glynda: (while sobbing) "Where *sniff* *sniff* have you *sniff* been ?"

Me: "I'll tell you but lets sit down first and I'll tell you alright ?" She only nods. When we both sat down I told her everything that I told Ozpin, she had calmed down by the end of it

Glynda: "Y/N please don't ever do that to me again"

Me: "I won't and thats a promise"

Glynda: "Good now get going, your team and girlfriend are worried about you"

Me: "ok ok I'll go" and I left and headed towards my teams dorm

When I was in front of the door I knock on it and after sometime of waiting a very tired looking Ruby similar to Glynda opened the door and looked at me for a moment and without hesitation she hugged me and started sobbing uncontrollably. Her team also looked at me with tired eyes and went to hug me too.

Ruby: "We've *sob* missed you *sob* a lot Y/N"

Me: "Shhh shhh it's alright I'm here now and that's what matters"

Team JNPR heard the sobbing and checked it out and saw me, they joined in on the hug as well

Ruby: "Where have you been ?" She said while everybody was still hugging me

Me: "I'll tell you but lets do it in your dorm ok ?" They nod and all went into Ruby's dorm, "So what happened was when I woke up I was in a dungeon or a cell without my weapons and I was chained to the wall and came in Cinder that came in to occasionally cut me" I show them the scars that were already on my body as a lie and continued

"After a few days of this she said she would let me go if I agreed to become her boyfriend I agreed to it but only for the sole reason to gain her trust and make her actually love me so when I betray it will hurt a lot lot more, that will be my revenge on her. When she let me out I kissed her on the forehead, don't worry Ruby I never kissed her on the lips" she was happy that I did that

"Then she led me to where they kept all their weapons, so I picked mine up but I recognized another weapon which are these ones" I say while showing them the claws "I asked her if that was of any use to her and she said no so I took it with me and a portal appeared which led me to Ozpin's office and I told him what I told you guys and Glynda came and cried to and I explained to her as well. The I went down the elevator and went to your dorm and so here we are now. And thats it so can team JNPR kindly leave, I would love to have some time together with my rose"

They said okay and left, I changed my clothes and went to Ruby and kissed her on the lips passionately, she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. We broke the kiss, she smiled and I smiled and we both went to bed happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 100 13
i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respective owners this is my first time writin...
28.5K 442 29
I'm not good at explanations, soooo.... enjoy? I do not own Rwby, just my OC
107K 1.3K 39
Exactly what as the title says. I don't know what to write for the description so this is it. Though I'm unsure how this will go. You can say that I...
169K 1.7K 52
Hi, I'm new in wattpad and this is my first fanfiction. If you guys can give me a tip or two i will appreciate it a lot The images and the characters...