The Secret

Bởi b8bygirl_03

Y/n's life has been built around a secret. At the age of 6, Dumbledore adopted y/n. Vowing to always protect... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THE END
:)

Chapter 16

1K 23 0
Bởi b8bygirl_03

I wake up. Forgetting where I was, I try to move, but I then see Draco's arm laying across my body.

Memories from last night rush back to me. I blush remembering everything that happened.

Sighing, I look at the clock on his wall. We had missed breakfast. Good thing it was a Sunday, or we would have missed our classes too. The clock read 11:45, and my stomach growled. Apparently it wasn't going to miss another meal.

Scooting closer to Draco, I whisper into his ear. "Draco, wake up. I'm starving." I slightly shake him. "Draco," I once again whisper.

Finally he wakes up. He stretches, before realizing that I'm there. Memories from last night must come back to him too, because he gives me a smirk. "Good morning, Princess." He leans down to my neck, and starts kissing me again.

"Draco," I start, "Draco, I'm hungry."

He laughs, laying back on his back. "Me too," he said, while starting to pull up the covers.

I push my hand down on the covers, and blush. "Draco, I'm a little sore."

Kissing me on the forehead. He gets up, and puts on a pair of sweatpants. 

The sweats were a little too big, they slide down his figure, before stopping at his v-line.. I look up at Draco, already waiting to do it again.

Putting a shirt over his head, he says, "I'll go get you food. Just stay here, and rest."

I sit up, leaning my back against his bed frame, rolling my eyes. I then realized that I had nothing but my dress here.

"I'll go find someone to get you some clothes." He said, reading my thoughts.

He leaned down, giving me a kiss on me forehead, before walking out of his room.

I laid in his bed, going over last night over and over, until I heard his door open.

In came Draco, with a plate of food in one hand, and my clothes in the other. 

"How did you get my clothes?," I say immediately digging into my food. I had never felt this hungry. 

"Cedric gave it to me.", he says stealing food from my plate. 

I nearly choke on my food. "You asked Cedric?"

"Princess, he doesn't care anymore. We talked things out. I think he might actually support us now."

I sigh, deciding to not push the subject anymore. 

We spent the rest of the day stealing kisses, and cuddling. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38 0 5
Metanoia/The act of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life. Death eaters, snakes, and masks. That was all she saw and heard before her hou...
121K 2.4K 69
Draco Malfoy's history of poor decision-making continues after the war, when he returns to Hogwarts under strict probation. Bored and restless, he de...
85.9K 2.3K 199
The malfoys are your neighbors. You're just a muggle-born, until you find the truth out. Your parents know more about the Wizarding world then they w...
1.8K 107 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...