Watching the Dekus! Dekuverse...

By RimuruSlayer

Class 1-a was listening to Aizawa lecture on heroic laws, and public quick usage when suddenly a little robot... More

Mini Visitors
Broken Remote means Memes
Remote Replacement
Decision
Deku Daycare
Quirkless Means Fear
Meme plus Questions
Consequences of Past
During the Talk
Death is Always an Option
Anger and First request
Do you want to play a game?
Number One Family

Smiling Freaks

11K 156 124
By RimuruSlayer

"... So let's get started." ??? says as he looks at the gathered people. Though they were a bit skeptical, class 1-a moves to sit with the others.

"Ah Aizawa-san, glad you and your students could finally join us." Nezu says while sitting on All might shoulder. Said man was talking with the unknown women.

"OH! OLD HAG! WHAT ARE YOU AND THE OLD MAN DOING HERE?!" Bakugou shouted while approaching his parents.

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING HAG!?" Mitsuki screeched at her son while smacking him upside the head. All those around them merely swat drop at the mother, son antics.

"Are you ok mom?" Izuku asks voice full of concern.

"I'm alright sweety. I was surprised at first but this nice young man here explained it to me and assured me that this isn't dangerous. Plus it means I can spend more time with you." Inko says while looking at Izuku with all the love a mother can give. This of cause started the waterworks the Midoriyas are famous for.

"Now that everyone is seated lets..." ??? pauses as he looks around.

" Wait were are they?" ??? ask no one in particular.

"Are we missing someone?" Kirishima asks. Before ??? could answer the door to the side bust open and out pops three more of those minis. Two of which are carrying someone. Just as they get close to ??? the door caves in and behind them is the entire league of villains. Even those arrested or dead.

"Villian!" All might yells as he buffs up to fight.

"Tch. its the heroes." Shigaraki spat out as he prepares for battle.

"HOLD IT! HOLD IT!" ??? shouts as he stands between both groups. As everyone looks at him they can see the two people being carried are Stain and All for one.

"Before anyone go berserk.(looking at Bakugou) I called ALL OF YOU here to watch this. And by this I mean the multiverse of him ( points to Midoriya). There is a reason why I brought the villains here. Youll find out soon enough. Now I let you guys keep your quirks because I'm hopping I can trust you guys not to fight.

"AS IF SOME UNKOWN EXTRA CAN TAKE MY QUIRK!" Bakugou shouts as everyone stares at ???

sigh "fine be like that" ??? mutters out as he snaps his finger. On queue everyone whos quirk was active deactivated.

"Before you start going whats going on? why isn't my quirk working? I removed them from all you. I will give them back but please be civil." ??? says as he snaps his fingers. At this everyone sits down. After All for one and Stain are freed from their straight jackets they sat with the villains. Stain a bit away from them. While spinner fangirl about Stain, ??? continues his explanation.

" Ok so here the run down. Im a celestrial being that controls multiverse. Please don't interrupt." ??? says as he sees people already about to shout at him.

" think about what I was able to do. NO quirk can explain that. So anyway fo now call me Rim. This remote lets me flip through the multiverse and even set some conditions on what type of world I want to see. So let me just remove this void around us and we can start." ??? snaps his fingers and the darkness fall revealing a lovely theater. If you go through those doors in the back you'll find a snack bar. To the left you'll find the girls washroom and the boys to the right. Rim points the remote to the screen pushes a button and sits near Eri.

Multiverse Viewer Online:

World loading...

...

...

Smiling Freaks locked onto.

"WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?!" Bakugou yells at the screen.

"Please relax..." Rim ask from his seat.

"SHUT IT YOU CRY BABY OF A CELESTIAL WANNABE!" Bakugou shouted as Rim slouches in despair.

The screen shows Musutafu roof tops at night. their crouching on the roof three silhouette are seen standing or crouching near the edge.

"Hmmm. what do we have here?" the one in front says with a distorted voice.

"Who that? and why ae they just chilling on the roof?" Kaminari ask as he stares at the screen

"Maybe if you shut up and watch you'd find out jammy yay." Jiro says as kaminari mirror Rim form of despair.

"Oh boss what is it? came another distorted voice from behind.

"It seems there a party going on and we weren't invited." The one now known as the boss says. with an over exaggerative gasp the third one drops to their knees.

"HOW COULD THEY?! AFTER ALL WEVE DONE FOR THEM?! ... whose party is it?" the third silhouette says as they look towards their boss.

The audience sweat drop at the third ones reaction.

"So why do they care so much about this party? I mean Im always down to party but still." Mina says while looking at her friends.

"Perhaps its not the type of party your thinking of miss Ashido." Nezu says as he stares at the screen.

"So what like a pool party? a little late for that don't yu think?" Kaminari asks.

"... What the fuck is wrong with you dunce face?" Bakugou ask as he stares at the Kaminari.

"Just some muggers that think going after women that are alone is fun." the boss says as he stairs at his counterparts.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Im gonna use their head as a new baseball." the third one says as if it was some fact rather than a threat.

"ugh. Thugs like that are the worse." Midnight says in disgust.

"Yea! beat those chumps!" Mountain lady cheered.

"hmmm" Aizawa stare at the screen with a skeptical look.

"Something wrong Sho?" Present mic asks.

"Just don't think there what everyone thinks they are." Aizawa answers while Mic looks at him confused.

"Welp lets a go" the boss says as he front flips off the building. The other two follow suit. One cannon balling down as the other one preforms a dive.

"These guys don't seem the serious type." Sero says with an amuse look.

While they plummet they grab onto the fire escape and parkour the rest of the way down. as they land surprisingly quietly. They are behind five man. Two of which had obvious mutation  quirks while the others are unknown.

"Listen lady give us the purse and maybe after a good time well let you go." The one with a clear rat mutation says with a cheeky grin.

"Stay away from me o-or else!" the women says with tears pricking her eyes.

"That so unmaly!" shouted the manly duo.

As the thugs stare at the defenceless lady they fail to notice three people approaching until

"AAAAAAAAAAH" two of the thugs yelled. everyone turns to face the two who yelled. as they turn on was unfortunate to tun just in time to get hit by a metal bat to the face. The remaining two were not expecting what they see. Three figures dressed in a white dress shirt two with a red ties and one with a red bow tie, a black vest, two had black dress paints while one a skirt, red combat boots, a utility belt, and what really fought their attention. A black helmet that completely covered their head with nothing but a wide smile on them. The shortest one being the one in the bow tie, who we know as the boss.

"..."

"Those are some ... interesting outfit?" Izuku says as he stare at the skin.

"Shut it deku!" Bakugou yells.

"S-S-Sorry K-Kacchan!" Izuku apologizes.

"what the fuck are you lot Suppose to be?!" a thug shouts

"WE SIR ARE( they each strut a dramatic pose) THE SMILING FREAKS!" they shouted in unison. The one in the middle throws confetti in the air while the other two used blowout whistles.

"..."

"..."

"... IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE" the rat thug yells.

"...Maybe." the boss says. during the distaction the lady makes a dash for it.

" OH! Get back her!" the thug yells.

"... What hostage waits when the villain tells them to? wow you must also have a rats brain two." the one in the skirt says

"pfft these guys are great." Kaminari says while chuckling at their antics

"This type of attitude is unbecoming of a hero!" Lida reprimanded as he moves his arms all around.

"... why is that kid doing the robot?" Moutain lady ask Kamui woods who only shrugs in return.

"Your gonna pay for that BITCH!" the rat shouts

"LANGUAGE!" LIda shouts at the scene.

"Um class rep you know they can't hear you right?" sero says while snickering at the class rep actions. Lida merely sat back down slightly embarrassed.

"Ow! my feelings! oh how could you?! after all we've been through?!" the skirted one shouted as they dodge each strike with a dramatic pose. Mean while the other two look at the man with a bull mutation.

"Im gonna crush both of yous!" the bull shouted.

"WAIT!" the boss yelled as he looks at his friend. ready?"

"Ready" as they stare into each other. then suddenly they thrust out their hand at each other. After a second we see the boss with two fingers up while the other made a fist.

"HA! rock beats scissors!" The boss drops to his knees.

"I, I can believe it. defeated by my own comrade. what a cruel fate." as he crumbls to the ground in a over the top pose.

"HAHAHAHA. These guys are great. Wouldn't patrolling with them be great eraser?" Mrs Joke asks in between laughs. Aizawa merely shudders at the thought.

"QUIT IGNORING ME!" the bull yells as he charges at them. They easily dodge him, as the one who run the sudden rock paper scissors match took out a rag from his utility belt.

"TORO! TORO!" he shouts as he avoids him again

"OLA!"

"DAMN YOU!" he continues to charge recklessly only to keep missing.

" So close. Come on give me everything you got he says while waving the rag. The bull man charges at him full speed. When suddenly the masked figure throws the rag onto him. Only for him to run head first into the brick wall. he turns around barely standing. The masked figure walks up to him taser point at the bull man's chest.

"O ( puts the taser on him and shocks him till he collapse) LA~" he says as his boss applause his performance.

"You gotta admit. The way he fought was manly." Kirishima says while his manly bro nods in agreement.

"Please! That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen! He shoulda just used his quirk and took him out already." Bakugou shouts. 

Back to the female member, she continues to dodge all the ratman's attack.

" WHY. WONT. YOU. STAY. STILL!!!" just as he shouts he feels an intense pain. Right were his family jewels lie was a metal object.

"Oops. Myyyyyy bad~" she says in a sing song way.

"Now then." she goes behind the now crouched rat man and aims her bat.

"HEY batter, batter swing!" cheered her boss as she hit the rat man in the back of his head.

"And its a homerun! Give it up for the home team ladies and gentleman." the boss announces as the female ladies wave to the imaginary crowd.

"These guys are entertaining, but shouldn't they radio in the police?" Yaoyorozu ask.

As the three tie the thugs together in a rope, they left a card on top of one of them.

"Man boss, this is getting to easy." the male member said when suddenly a white clothe came at them. Barely avoiding it they see eraserhead staring down at them.

"HEY SHO LOOK ITS-"

" I can see that mic." Aizawa say while his quick is active to cancel mic's quirk.

"Sigh Of course its you group." Eraserhead said while rubbing his eyes.

"Eraser ol buddy ol pal! how you been?" the boss asks.

"You and your group know vigilante is illegal. Come quietly and make this easy on yourselves." Eraserhead says.

"Vigilantes? where?" as the three look around in random directions.

"Wait group? so there's more of them?" ask Yaoyorozu

"It would appear so." Aizawa answer.

"sigh must you lot always make it difficult."

"No but, it's so much fun to! By the way hows the thing with mrs joke going?" boss ask while his two comrades pretend to be a romantic couple in the background.

"Oh shota is there something you want to tell me~" teased miss joke while Midnight tys to suppress her laughter. Aizawa merely looks away not giving her an answer much to her disappointment.

Eraserhead glares daggers at him.

"... probably shouldn't have asked."

'You think most' most of the audience thought.

"Before you arrest us we have one request. (They each drop to the floor and pose) take our mug shot like one of your french girls.

The Audiance started to laugh at this except Bakugou, Endeavor, and Eraserhead who only looks much more tired than usual.

At this Eraserhead prepared to throw his weapon when suddenly a bright light flashed blinding him. As he looks back he sees their gone. In there place a letter. He approaches it and examines it before opening it. As he opens it glitter shoots out covering his face. The card reads "We hope this sparkling gift brightens up your day signed Smiling Freaks!"

"... I hate them." Eraserhead grumbles as he calls the police.

Fair from the alley in a room a group of people gather around the one known as boss. Each of the individuals dressed just as the other two, white dress shirt with a red ties, a black vest, two had black dress paints while one a skirt, red combat boots, a utility belt, and black helmet.

"Good job tonight everyone! twenty-0ne crimes stopped." the boss announced getting applause and a few wolf whistles.

"I know people hate us for what we are but we only prove what makes us different makes us strong!" As everyone cheers he removes his helmet prompting the others to do so as well. As soon as he does everyone can see his green hair and eye and freckled face clearly.

"Deku/Midoriya/Izuki" shouted the crowd

'did, did they forget this is about him?' Rim thought while sweat dropping at their reaction.

"Midoriya! vigilantism is illegal and unbecoming of a hero-in-traing!" Lida reprimanded.

"Um Lida, that's not me." Izuku says to his friend that is swinging his arms a bit to close for comfort.

"Soon we will show the world quirkless doesn't mean useless!" Everyone cheers with their boss!

Screen Darkens

"what gives I was watching that?!" Mina says clearly upset with its ending.

"Just means our time in that Multiverse is over. So thoughts?" Rim ask.

"Safe to assume young Midoriya here is quirkless correct? Nezu ask which Rim nods.

"AS IF THOSE QUIRKLESS REJECT WILL AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!" shouted Bakugou. Most around didn't like how Bakugou just insulted the quirkless. Aizawa made a mental note to talk to Bakugou about his thoughts on quirkless people before it gets out of hand.

"... You know what I know what we need to watch next." Rim says as he sets up the next multiverse.

(2539 words not including this.) Hope you enjoy please leave helpful tips and if I should add more reactions from them feedback always helpful and I hope you enjoyed this little story. Have a good night/day/evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 3.7K 39
Class 1-A were in the middle of a lecture by Aizawa following the School Festival, When Suddenly a Portal appeared in front of them and Sucked There...
632K 19.8K 76
Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge deal. However, Izuku is forced to watch n...
310K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...
153K 3.2K 25
Basically the title, but here is a more detailed description: One-Shots that I thought of randomly where Class 1-A, Class 1-B, UA faculty, Shinso, Ai...