Ultraman Taiga

Autorstwa kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... Więcej

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
Dark Warrior, Tregear
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Guardian Beauty
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Rival vs Friend
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
I'm Kyoka
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

Earth's Power

123 1 0
Autorstwa kaikun47

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Producer: The grudge of those offered as sacrifices still remain in Kuzuryu Village. It is said that they curse any who step foot within.

Yuga: Are you sure there's a village here?

Producer: There's a solar eclipse today. It's the perfect place for a Net Idol's livestreams.

Gamu: Yeah, it was told that it protected from a Beast in ancient times.

Producer: That girl is a real psychic and a really strong one, at that.

Babarue: If you let that Akame-sama out of this world, these guys will finally rest in peace. This is to help them.

Rin: Let go of me.

Babarue: The seal is broken. All that's left is the lord's revival!

(then episode starts with Night Fang came out and attack Taiga and then Night Fang use the fireball at Taiga and he got hit and he crash into the ground)

(then Night Fang stomp on Taiga and then the Thunders fire the missiles at Night Fang)

Gamu: That's...

(then Night Fang got off and attack Taiga but it use its wings to fly away)

Taiga: You won't get away!

(then Yuga pull the trigger down of the taiga spark)

COME ON!

(then the Blu-let appears on his left wrist and scan it)

BLU-LET! CONNECT! ON!

(then an image of Blu covers Taiga and Taiga use his powers)

Taiga: Aqua Blaster!

(then the aqua blaster hit Night Fang and it got hit but it mange time get away)

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Sobieru kabe no mukō e (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Te o toriatte ikerunara kowaku wa nai sa (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Get set, GO! Taiga kimi dake no kotae ga matsu ginga e (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then he skydive and and he did a somersault)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! (Let's go!) ima sugu ni tobidasou (then he did a filp and does the kick)

Urutoraman Taiga ima yori mo ōkina jibun ni natte (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster)

Zettai makenai (Just win!) (then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Kinō yori kyō yori asu e (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken)

Koete iku no sa daremoga Fighter (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Earth's Power

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Nightmare Beast, Night Fang appears

(then Yuga brings in Rin)

Yuga: I can't believe that the villagers are ghost.

Rin: They weren't ghost. They were evil spirits.

Kaki: The sacrifice's souls became evil spirits after all this time.

Satoru: That's why they worked with aliens to use you.

Fumikage: But, I never thought you'd be a real psychic.

Rin: My powers always brings misfortune.

(then she got up and put her eyepatch on)

Kaki: Anyway, we'll have to fine a way to stop that thing.

Gamu: Maybe I can help.

(then Gamu met them)

Yuga: Gamu.

-back at the Sky Base-

Nana: This is the only hint was found at the village.

Minato: So, this was the moment of the sacrifices being made.

Najenda: Did this person seal the monster away?

Gamu: Yeah.

Yuga: Any idea on how to seal it back?

Titas: Not that I can think off.

(then she remembered what her incarnation did to Night Fang)

Rin: With the earth's energy.

Everyone: Eh?

Titas: Oh, that lady is thinking the same thing.

Yuga: What do you mean?

Rin: It's nothing.

Mao: So, this have some connection with the earth's energy?

Titas: The beautiful Sharma used the shrine as a medium to draw our energy from the earth to seal that thing.

Gamu: I see, if we used the same energy, we can seal it again.

Eve: But, how?

Gamu: I can help with that.

-outside-

(Night Fang landed and crush the construction building)

(then it open its third eye and the civilians saw it and Night Fang put them to sleep)

(and then it absorb the nightmares from humans)

Fumikage: That sound...

Najenda: What's wrong?

Eve: There's strange reading from Area K-91

Taiga: Yuga, cover your ears! This sound is bad news!

Yuga: Everyone, cover your ears!

Najenda: Daiba.

(then Diaba saw the earmuffs and cover her ears and Gamu installed special gadget to cover his ears)

(then they went to sleep except Nana and Gamu)

Nana: This the sound the cause?

Gamu: Everyone...

(then in Yuga's nightmare, he saw Rikka being killed)

Yuga: Rikka!

(then Taiga saw Rikka killed by Tregear)

Yuga: I'm sorry, Rikka. I'm so sorry.

(and in Rin's nightmare, she's she curse someone and was sent to the hospital)

Girl: It's all your fault! Rin, it's all your fault!

Rin: No, it's not my fault. It's not my fault!

(then all their nightmares are being absorbed into Night Fang)

-outside-

(Kurosawa saw everything as Night Fang absorb the nightmares)

Kurosawa: Feasting in the suffering of others, that's some good stuff. Just to my liking.

-back at the Sky Base-

Gamu: This will cancel the sound waves.

Nana: Ok, here goes nothing.

(then the sound waves cancelled the sound from Night Fang and everyone woke up)

Kotaro: Is everyone okay?

Kaki: Yeah.

Najenda: What just happened?

Nana: It was the monster seems to be playing a sound wave that we can't hear.

Titas: So it was it.

Yuga: You know?

Titas: Just rumours. It's name is Night Fang. It cause people to have nightmares to convert their suffering into its own energy.

Yuga: The suffering from people.

Everyone: Eh?

Yuga: It must be concerting the suffering of humans into its power.

Kaki: Is that why it moved to a more populated area?

Gamu: So, for example, take this as the monster, if you blasted the same sound wave at the monster itself, would that cancel it entirely?

Najenda: What do you mean?

Gamu: So, if we surrounded it, like this.

Kotaro: That could work.

Eve: But, we don't have anything like that?

Yuga: There is.

Nana: How?

Yuga: Gamu is part of the Alchemy Stars. I'm sure he came create something that can cancel the sound waves from Night Fang.

Satoru: That's true.

Minato: But, Yuga, what's a Night Fang?

Yuga: It's the kaiju.

Gamu: Maybe, I can create a sound wave speakers to cancel the sound waves which Night Fang is emitting.

Najenda: That could work. We'll like for your assistance. Can you do it?

Gamu: I'll try.

Najenda: AIGES, move out!

Everyone: Roger!

Najenda: Hasegawa, can you take care of Kusakabe?

Yuga: Right.

-later-

Yuga: But, is Night Fang remains unsealed...

Titas: We need to use our resources properly.

(then he saw Titas on Rin)

Titas: That thing should still have some of the earth's power within it. If this lady cane draw that out and fuse it with our powers of light, we'll have a chance.

Rin: My shoulder is feeling kinda heavy.

Gamu: Hey.

Yuga: Is it done?

Gamu: Yeah, with this, it will cancel the waves.

Titas: I see, good work.

(then Eve came)

Eve: Yuga-san, let's go!

Yuga: Right, Gamu, can you help?

Gamu: Of course.

-at the area-

(Night Fang is absorbing the nightmares from humans)

-meanwhile-

(as Yuga head to the Chester Alpha, he saw Rin and decided to talk to her)

Yuga: Hey.

Rin: I've been shutting my heart out all this time. My powers hurts others. It's been like that since I was young.

Rin: Even though I didn't ask for any of this. And even wearing this, I hate being called an psychic idol.

Yuga: But, there must be a reason why you received such a great power. Maybe this is the time for it to shine through and help...

Rin: I've only bring misfortune!

Gamu: I'm not sure what the plan is... but we can't put other lives in danger.

Yuga: Sorry for asking too much. Gamu.

Gamu: Right.

(then they left)

-at the area-

(the sound waves have been distributed around the area)

Fumikage: All the sound waves has been sent through the area.

Najenda: Start the broadcast!

Nana: Emitting the sound waves.

(then the sound waves have been emitted through the speakers that Gamu invented and the sound have been cancelled)

Mao: It's working.

Kotaro: Good, evacuat the civilians.

Everyone: Roger!

Minato: Eveyone, get to safety.

(then all the civilians head to the safe area)

(then Night Fang close its third eye and Attack the area)

(then the Chesters arrive and shoot at Night Fang)

(then Yuga set the Alpha to autopilot and got out of the Alpha)

Taiga: Let's go, Yuga.

Yuga: Yeah.

(then Yuga summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and Taiga kick Night Fang)

(then Night Fang grab Taiga and use it's nightmare wave at him and Taiga suffer the nightmare)

(a nightmare which Tregear and Taiga clash in the wormhole)

(then Night Fang attack Taiga)

Gamu: Taiga.

(then he took out the Esplender)

Gamu: I'm going. Gaia!

(then he raise his Esplender and he became Gaia as he does his rise and lands and face Night Fang)

Najenda: That's...

Nana: No doubt about it. Ultraman Gaia.

Taiga: You're...

Gamu/Gaia: Leave Night Fang to me.

(then Gaia punch Night Fang and kick it)

Kotaro: Nana, raise the level to help Taiga.

Nana: I can't, it's at max level.

Najenda: Ogami, aid the Chesters and attack Night Fang.

Kotaro: Got it, all units, aim at Night Fang.

Everyone: Roger!

(then the Chesters and the Thunder 4 fire the blaster sat Night Fang and Gaia saw them and nod his head)

(then he moves his arms to the side and then down and aim at Night Fang)

Gamu/Gaia: Photon Edge!

(then the photon edge hit Night Fang and it falls back)

(then Rin got up and left the base)

Eve: Rin-san!

Najenda: No, let her be.

Nana: Are you sure?

Najenda: I won't be able to live with myself if I got in the way of her determination.

-at the area-

(Rin came as the civilians began to evacuate and Gaia falls back and looks at Rin)

Gamu/Gaia: Rin.

(then she discarded her idol cosplay and remove her eyepatch and head to where Taiga and Gaia are)

Fumikage: You...

(then she concentrated her will and focus on Night Fang)

Rin: We just have to draw that out.

Minato: Eh?

Rin: The earth's power lies dormant within that demon. And I will be the one to awaken it.

Mao: So, you're going to livestream it?

Rin: That won't be necessary.

Fumikage: Got it, Leader.

Kotaro: What? Awaken it? Got it. All units, fall back.

Kaki: Why?

Kotaro: Rin has an idea.

Satoru: What idea?

Kotaro: You'll see, fall back for now.

Kaki: Roger.

Satoru: Roger.

(then the Chesters and Thunder 4 falls back)

(as Taiga suffer more nightmares, Gaia grab Night Fang and it's chest shines)

(then an aurora appears Night Fang got released and fire at Rin but then the light protected Rin)

(then she hold a light blade)

Rin: That's the earth power? I felt the amazing power.

(then she swings the blade it aim at Taiga and it went inside)

Yuga: What is this light?

Taiga: My power of light is resonating with it?

(then the light went to the taiga key holder and it became a new key holder)

Yuga: The power of the earth and sun have combined into one.

Taiga: My strength is overflowing!

Yuga: Alright, let's use it and defeat the demon!

(then Yuga summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder and scan the top two)

EARTH! SHINE!

Yuga: Obtain the shining power!

(then he scan the key holder and it unlock)

(then Taiga equip earth's armor)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

ULTRAMAN TAIGA PHOTON EARTH!

(then he became Taiga Photon Earth and lands)

Gamu/Gaia: That's a new armor.

(then Night Fang is the fireball to attack Taiga but it got deflected)

(then Night Fang attack Taiga but he attack Night Fang)

(then he move his arms back and did a T shape)

Taiga: Aurum Strium!

(then the aurum strium hit Night Fang and it exploded and the purple light went to Taiga and he grab it and it reveal to be another ring)

(then Kurosawa grab the tregear eye and opens and place it near his eyes and he became Tregear)

(then as Taiga walks away, Tregear appears)

Taiga: Tregear!

Tregear: Come, boy.

(then Taiga attack Tregear)

Tregear: Oh, not bad.

(then Taiga and Tregear punch are each other)

Tregear: Nice, I actually get that one. As expected of Taro's son.

(then Tregear disappear)

(then Gaia got up and look at Taiga and they look at Rin)

Gamu/Gaia: You manage to found out on how to deal with Night Fang.

Titas: It's not that simple. But, we'll have your gratitude.

Gamu/Gaia: In that case, here.

(then Gaia gave Titas a new bracelet)

Titas: This is...

Gamu/Gaia: This will lent you my power. Make sure you'll use it.

Titas: Got it.

(then Gaia look at the sky and flies up)

(then Taiga look at Rin with her right iris being the same as her left eye and then flies up as Kurosawa look back)

Kurosawa: Feel free to be elated with that new power of yours. While you still can.

(then Kurosawa took out the tarot card which says The Fool)

-later-

(then Rin gone to change to her new dress)

Eve: It's so cute!

Mao and Minato: Yeah!

Minato: So, shall we go out sometime, with me?

Mao: No! No! No! She would go with me.

Najenda: But, your powers help out Taiga.

Rin: I just did what I could.

Nana: So, what're you going to do now?

Rin: I Guess, I'll continue being a net idol like I am now. I'll stop causing trouble for now.

Fumikage: As Long as you can enjoy what you do.

Rin: I won't rely on my power, if someone is in trouble, I won't hesitate.

(then Rin approach to Yuga)

Yuga: What?

Rin: Someone with the stars, someone who's blue and a bull? Or a red oni? You have a guardian spirit with big horns protecting you. I'm sure it'll protect you from danger.

Yuga: A guardian spirit with big horns?

(then Taiga appears via a projection)

Taiga: Who are you calling an red oni?!

Ending: Hitotsu Boshi by Sasaki Sayaka

(shows footages of the eighth episode on the computer screen)

Mada kizuitenai ka na sou hikari no naka kirari

Umareta bokura no manazashi wo tsunaide

Asu e hanatsu monogatari -Trine, Our Line-
doko made mo yukou

Yuuyake somaru michi no tochuu de yubikiri shita

Yakusoku made nakushite shimau mae ni
My Dear Friends

(Ah yobu koe ga suru) Sekai wa kakera no mama mawari tsuzukeru

(Ah butsukarinagara) Mada mienai hoshi wo terasu yo

(TAIGA bokura no ban da) Saa mirai wo kimi to egakou (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Mao as he look at the camera smiling and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: A girl which Zeheart met is a childhood friend is hiding a secret, a water kaiju, Majappa emerges as it was freed from an ancient bottle.
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
A Friend from Afar
Now shout it out, Buddy Go!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.3K 80 7
The young, arrogant, and immature Ultraman Zero, is nearly driven on the dark path of Ultraman Belial. When training with Ultraman Leo, he soon becom...
7.4K 46 27
Takes place after the Orb Chronicle series, Monster Attack Organisation, or MAO for short, an earth defence organisation to gather peace. From the fa...
4.2K 65 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...
19.9K 702 39
(UltramanxEvangelion) Millions of years ago two giant alien races were at war with each other... The Ultraman and the Angels. The leaders of the two...