Tell Me Why (Dangerous Fellow...

By KrissHatesThisAcc

(part one) Sitting in the crowd of cheering and screaming people, I sat there with a huge smile on my face. "... More

Character List
"Its Like A Sad Drug"
"New girl!"
"No!"
"Eugene.."
Memory 1
"Medicine"
"You're So Strong.."
"Deep Skies Broski"
"Days"
Shes Sick
"Family"
"Take Care Of My Cat."
"Jay,,,"
Zions Memory 1
SafeZone
Christmas Special
Im Okay
NEW CHARACTER LIST
Dangerous Stray's
"To Prove Yourself"
REWRITING
UPDATE

"Holy mother of Chicken Nuggets!"

1.1K 32 48
By KrissHatesThisAcc

Sitting in the crowd of cheering and screaming people, I sat there with a huge smile on my face. "Dammit Ethan try harder!" the mad red head yelled as I sighed, "Hes winning Zion." I said crossing my arms as I watched Zion glare at me, "He isn't trying hard enough though!" the red head shot back, as I only blinked. "Whatever ya say Zion," I said with a small smile. Life was beautiful, it was peaceful to me, for only this second, even if life was horrible at home, I was sitting by my childhood best friend as we watched my childhood crush play baseball. I didn't know what would happen here in a few hours, I hated what happened at first, but I realized I met some amazing people along the way. This is my story, the story on how I survived.

Survived what? You'll see my friend, though dear reader.. You probably know.

-------------------------------------------

"No Y/N no more soda!" Ethan said as I ran into Seven Eleven, with him and Zion running in behind me. "You sound like my mom!" I said laughing as I walked to the soda area, a small smile on my lips. "That's because your mom asked me to get you off of it!" Ethan said as he grabbed my shoulders, making me face him, his sae green eyes stared into my boring E/C eyes, as I felt a blush on my S/C cheeks.

'Hes only this loud when it comes to me.. Hes normally so quiet.'

"Love birds! Im hungry! So come on!" Zion said in annoyed tone as he handed me a bottle of my favorite soda, as I happily grabbed it, as I looked into the dark/light liquid that was held captive in the see through bottle.

Ethan sighed, "Lovebirds?" He asked with a small sigh.

"So whose paying?" I asked, as I watched Zion grab chips and chocolate bars, as he opened his mouth to speak. "Ethan, I mean, he won today didn't he? So he should pay," Zion responded.

I blinked, "I don't think it works like that-"

"Okay," Ethan anwsered in his normal tired and worn down tone.

'Theres normal tired Ethan, he seemed to disappear for a bit.'

I sighed, as I grabbed a few snacks for us, and followed the boys to the check out.

'One of these days I really need to pay..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear the people who are finally getting the shot of the virus is turning into zombies?" Zion said out of the blue as the three of us sat at the park we met at years ago.

"You know thats impossible right?" I asked, as I put a potato chip in my mouth as I started chewing.

I used to watch zombie movies and shows with my dad, we first got into 'The Walking Dead', and then many others.

When I was thirteen, and I started watching the zombie movies again after three years, I started believing that zombies could actually become a reality.

But logic and reality hit me and that belief did a 360.

"You haven't seen the news? Theres reports of bloody people who can be only killed in the brain," Zion explained, sounding less cocky than usual. It looks like hes been paying attention to the news and learning things. I knew Zion liked learning, even if he didn't look like the type of guy who enjoyed it, he mostly started gathering information so he could have actual conversations with his parents when they were around.

"And it is actually possible, remember anything is possible?" Zion asked, using my favorite line against me.
I sighed as I ran my hand through my soft H/C hair, as I shook my head. "Yes but that isn't possible, people can't become zombies from a shot! I mean I would believe it if someone tried bringing people back to life, and woah they were zombies now, but not from a shot." I said as I crossed my arms and I watched Zion only smirk and chuckle. 'Im being serious Zion!'

"Quiet down.. Its nap time.. " a deep tired voice came from beside me as I looked at Ethan who was slowly falling into a beautiful sleep land.

I clapped my hands, "Anways! Its already 2pm! And we all have school tomorrow! So lets get home, Ethan is ready to sleep for the next two years!" I said as I stood, grabbing my snack bag and soda.

I heard Ethan hum in approval, and seen Zion stand up with a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, I was home, in the kitchen, watching my mom and my aunt have a argument.

I learned to stay out of they're arguments and just watch from afar, I of course learned the hard way, my aunt made me sleep outside once while my mom had to get a slap to the face.

I scrolled through my phone, looking through social media posts.
Everything was normal, as I hearted the posts, all until something caught my eye.

Stay inside!
Don't go to school work etc!
I'm not aloud to say why, just listen to me!

'This is officially the weirdest Instagram post I've ever seen.. The hell?"

New message!

I blinked as I went onto my messages.

Nova: THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING!!!!!

Me: WOAH THERE BUSTER! The world isn't ending!

Nova: LISTEN TO ME! I don't have much time! Don't go outside! Got that?

Me: why?

Me: hello?

Me: Nova?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling, as I took a deep breath.

'The hell was that?'

I don't understand, its kinda what Zion said, zombies of some sort.

I ain't ready for this! I mean, I watched The Walking Dead.. Maybe that'll help me out?

No no no! It isn't happening! Now let's go to bed.

I closed my eyes, hearing the faint noise of arguing down stairs, the noise went further and further away, until I felt myself fall into the land of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of birds singing, and the soft sound of my alarm.

Groaning I rolled out of bed, as I yawned. I blinked as I laughed to myself, mom normally wakes me up.

I normally wake up to her laying in bed beside me and her wrapping her arms around me and gently waking me up, then she gets up and starts acting the most positive way possible, she acts positive just like dad did.

'She isn't here..'

Panic rushed through me as I jumped onto my feet and began walking to my door, I had the fear of my aunt doing something to my mother.

Opening my door, I made my way down the hall, soon reaching my moms room, as I placed a soft knock on the door.

"Mama?" I asked as I knocked again, I got nothing in response.

The air was cold, and silent, you could hear a needle dropping.

Soon the clicking of the clock was the only noise.

'Mama? Please tell me this is a joke.. Im starting to get scared..'

I took a step back as I heard the sound of the front door opening.
Panic shot through me, 'maybe its just mama..' I thought, as I began walking out the stairs. "Mama?" I asked, as I heard a small gasp in response.

"Y/N! Honey im sorry!" I heard my mothers voice call out, but her voice was filled with sadness. 'Shit something isn't right.'

I immediately ran all the way down the stairs, as I gasped out as I took a step back.

My mother was covered in dirt and sweat, she panted like she just ran a mile, her blonde hair was a mess and her E/C eyes were worn out.

"Mama! What happened?" I asked, walking towards her as she gave me a gentle but fake smile, "I'll explain later.. You can't go to school today." My mother simply said.

'Okay! This is the thrid time someone told me to not go to school or even go outside!'

"Why?" I asked, as I watched my mother gulp, "Your uh aunt.. Is on a business trip and I thought we could have a mommy daughter day!" My mother said, as I couldnt help but smile.

'I really wanna know why you're covered in dirt but I'll let it slide..'

"R-really? We can?!" I asked in shock, she always wanted me to go to school, and we never had days to ourselves because of my aunt.
My aunt would always have us busy.

I now completely ingored the fact that my mother was covered I dirt.

My mother smiled, "O-of course! Come on! Let's sit down and watch some movies okay? I need to go take a shower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom went to take a shower, and soon we were watching shows on the tv.

"No! Don't get with him!" I shouted, making my mom giggle.

Even if this was fun, I heard a buzzing on my phone.

Cocky Bitch 🙄😌

Is calling!

'What does he want? I'm spending time with my mom!'

"Its Zion, hold on." I told my mom as I answered the call.

"Y/N the clown is speaking!" I said with a happy voice, as I heard a dry laugh at the end of the line. "Hey, I wanted to know if you.. Wanted.. To uh.. Y'know! Go to the park?" Zion asked sounding cocky at first but that faded soon.

I raised my eyebrows, "I'm hanging out with my mama.. But I'm free at 5pm! Since she has paperwork to take care of! And hey, aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked, hearing a laugh on the other end.

"I ditched, aren't you supposed to be in school?," Zion simply said, as I laughed, "Of course you did! And we don't talk about that!" I said with a small chuckle, "See ya then!" I said, as I heard a hum in approval, before he hung up.

'RUde! Not even a bye!'

"Got a date?" My mother asked, raising her eyebrows, as I turned bright red, "N-no! Im just hanging out with Zion! That's all!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot hes your best friend, and you have a crush on that Ethan boy," my mom chuckled, as she smirked.

"M-mama!" I said, getting the pillow off the couch and soving my face in it.

I loved moments like these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right! I'm heading out mama! And oh!" I shouted from the door, as I saw my mother looking away from the paper work and to me, "Yes dear?"

"Since Carol isn't here.. And we finally can have time together.. Let's go out to eat! I'll pay! I've been saving up money!" I said happily as I instantly saw a tired happy smile on my mothers lips, "I would love that Y/N."

"Great! anyways! Ciao! I gotta run before the redhead summons demons at the park or something!" I called out, as I heard my mother say, "Okay be safe!"

And now I was on my way, enjoying the air of a monday, I still couldn't believe this was my last year of being at home before I go to college.

I saw a group of adult women chatting as the walked passed me, they were beautiful, and I looked disgusting, as I wore a baggy hoodie that was actually Zion's, black pants and my hair was in a messy bun/just a utter mess.
As they worn cute tops, with shorts and hair to fit a queen.

Why do I do this to myself? Compare myself to others? I can never see myself as beautiful.

Blinking away from my thoughts , I saw a police car speed passed me, with their blue and red lights on.

"Huh? That's odd, this neighbor never gets police zooming passed here.." I said as shrugged.

I thought for a moment, Zion was probably there already, riding his fancy sports car that I've always been jealous of.

I guess that's the cool things about being spoiled rich.

I was trapped in my thoughts like it was my only friend, well that's until I heard a deadly scream.

"Holy mother of chicken nuggets! What was that?" I said to myself as my eyes searched the area.

Then I saw it, the girls that I just called beautiful were being torn apart by a bloody man who looked dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 53.1K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
121K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...