It's Gonna Get Better // Cyru...

By strxwberri_swxxtener

◇It takes a while to heal. It takes even longer when you don't want too◇ I do not own any characters except f... More

What You Missed
Reality Is Hard
Setting The Facts Straight
Your The Best Part
Maybe Talking To People Helps
Sometimes Things Just Happens...
I Need To Feel Loved
Maybe Love is Infinity
Maybe Love Is Infinity pt 2
Reality Hurts
We Learn From Every Experience
Hard Times
It's Gonna Knock You Down
Conversation Is Necessary
Spring Fling
It Only Takes A Moment

I'll Be There For You

175 5 0
By strxwberri_swxxtener

~Morning~

"Who keeps calling!" I yelled out. I turned the shower off, wrapping my towel around my body. I sighed and picked up my phone. Cyrus.

Ella: Hey, what's wrong?

Cyrus: Fucking, Tyler! He posted the fucking picture of us!

I scrunched up my eyebrows

Ella: Be more specific

I started drying off, sensing this convo was gonna be long.

Cyrus: Don't get mad, okay. Tyler and I were the ones who burned the field. He posted the picture. Now I'm gonna get expelled, and my dad is gonna flip!

Ella: What do you want me to do?

Cyrus: You're not mad?

Ella: That's not gonna change anything, Cyrus. What can I do?

Cyrus: I know you wanted to go to the trial today, but I wanna hold you one last time cause I'm gonna be grounded, most likely forever

Ella: Sure, meet me in our spot

I hung up. Of course, I'm pissed, but what's that gonna change at this point.

I walked to the bleachers, and I saw his face in his hands "Cyrus", he raised his head. "I'm fucking freaking out, and you're mad at me, I really fucked up didn't I?"

"You really did" I sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around him, his head quickly finding comfort in my boobs. "Seriously, Cyrus?" I started crying. "I just got you. I told you everything's falling apart and you go do this shit" he raised his head. "Shit Ella. No, it's not okay. I'm gonna try and fix things I promise. I'm not leaving you ever E." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much, Cy" I kissed his forehead.

"I love you to E" he squeezed me tightly against his body.

~

"Ella, did you know about this?" Cyrus' dad asked me. "No, she didn't. It was all Tyler and me. I would never involve her in this. Ever." Cyrus stately quickly. His dad sighed. "Your mother and I will discuss this later as for now. Ella, I'm sorry, but no more talking, texting, dates, sleepovers, dropping by all that stops."

I nodded, "Understood."

He looked at Cyrus. "Yeah."

Tyler's mom slammed the door open, storming out angrily. Cyrus' dad goes over to Tyler, "Tyler."

Tyler's mom whipped around quickly and snapped, "Don't talk to my son!"

"Look, Tyler is a great kid."

She stopped him. "Yes. And he managed to stay out of trouble until he met your son."

"His anger needs to be dealt with." He replied calmly, "Now both of my kids have seen a therapist since the divorce." I felt a tug on my hand; Cyrus walked closer to his dad.

"Aw, you see a shrink. How punk rock." Tyler said mockingly. Okay, wow, rude much?

"Shut your mouth. You know nothing." Cyrus was getting irritated, and he dropped my hand. "Cyrus." His dad pushed him back gently.

"I know you're a sell-out and a narc." Tyler instigated the situation "Yeah? Mm-hmm."

"And a fucking poser!" He bumped his chest with Cyrus.

"What is your problem?" Mrs Down asked, annoyed grabbing at her son. "Let's go!" Mr Down grabbed his son's shoulder, roughly steering him away. I watched them glare at each other. Friendship over.

"Cyrus", his dad called.

"See you later E", I waved. "See you later, Cy."

"Goodbye, Ella," his dad said to me. "Bye," I sighed.

I checked my phone to see if Justin's trial was over. It was, and I got a text from Alex.

Alex
Meet me here
Location

Ella
why?

Alex
Trust me. It's important.

I got in my car and drove to the location. Upon arriving, Tony flagged me down. I stopped the car. "What's going on?" I asked. "Get out quick" he tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Tony what the hell!"

"Ella just trust me", he pleaded. I unlocked the door and crawled into the passenger seat. "We're setting a trap for Monty, he's been threatening us, he destroyed my fucking car!" I noticed the other guys there. "We're gonna corner him because..."

"There's power in numbers", I finished for him. I got out and gave Justin the biggest hug. "How'd it go?" I asked. "I don't really know. I think I did okay" he scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sure you did good" I kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Ellie" he hugged me again.

I couldn't imagine anything terrible happening to Justin. I didn't even realise he was missing till March. We've been friends since Bryce befriended him. "Guys, he's close shut up!" Scott yelled. "You can stand next to me," Tony told me. After a while of waiting, we finally heard talking. Clay walked out, "Give us the Polaroids back."

"What the fuck, Scotty?" Monty asked angrily.

"They told me what you've been doing," Scott stated.

"Wait, you're the one who fucking narc'd about the clubhouse?" Monty asked again.

Zach walked out, followed by a disabled Alex "Nope. I did."

"Oh, right. Of course, you did." Monty scoffed. 

Justin, Tony and I walked out. "Fuck this! I'm out," Monty spat on the ground.

"What's the matter, Monty? You scared?" Tony mocked him.

"Ella what?" He looked at me, confused, and I just shook my head.

"We know what you did. Running me off the road?" Clay closed in.

"The target."

"Dead rat."

"My fucking car."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Monty come on" I rolled my eyes.

"Give us the pictures, and we'll let you go," Alex spoke up.

"You'll let me go? Or what you're gonna hit me with your fucking cane again?" He taunted, advancing on Alex. Alex pulled out a gun and held it straight to his chest.

"Oh shit."

"Woah"

"Man, why does today keep getting worse?" I facepalmed.

"Alex, where'd you get that gun?" Justin asked, "Monty gave it to me."

"Okay. All right. Yeah, I'll give you the Polaroids and then I'm clean. That's the deal" Oh yeah, that's what we came for.

"Fine. So hand them over," Clay demanded.

"I have to get them. They're not here."

"I'll go with you", Alex volunteered.

"Alex"

"No. I go with him."

"Alex, are you sure? Let me come along to be safe." I walked over to him.

"Ella I'm fine, okay? I have a gun and a cane," he replied matter of factly.

"Yeah, he'll just shoot me if I get out of line," Monty growled.

"Oh shut the fuck up", Alex clap backed. "Let's go."

I rolled my eyes again; I'm so done. All I could picture was his beaten face from a year ago, black eye, busted lip and a freaking busted nose. I didn't want that to happen again.

~Flashback~ 

"Hey, you" I felt a kiss on my shoulder.

I smiled up at my boyfriend. "Hey you", I patted his cheek.

"Ready to go to eat? I'm starving," he asked. "Is that even a question?" He laughed and kissed my neck, then my cheek. "You should stop while your ahead Atkins cause I'm not blowing you in the backseat of your car" I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Oh, come on. I'm Jeff. Cool guy Jeff" he kissed me some more "I know let's go" I closed my locker. On our way there, I spotted my friend who sported the familiar platinum colour "Hey Standall!" I called out to him. He turned around, and I gasped upon seeing his face.

"Who?" I asked loudly.

"Fucking Monty! Now I got fucking suspension I fucking hate this school!" He screamed. "Your kidding! I'm gonna break his nose" I was upset no one messes with Alex. We meet a few years ago online and have been good friends ever since.
"You miss lady are doing no such thing," Jeff said, trying to calm me down.

"He's not worth it, Ella. I don't want you to get suspended also," Alex said, "You sure I'll gladly do it?" I insisted. "Okay we're going later Standall" Jeff picked me up to carry me away. "Call me!" I yelled.

~Flashback over~

"You look terrific", Justin complimented me. "Thanks" I played with the jacket. "Are you okay? Is it Bryce? We can you know talk about it if you want," he said. I pouted my lips. "It's not him; it's just..." I was interrupted by Clay.

"Don't you guys think they're taking too long?" He asked.

"We should go just in case", Zach added.

We got Alex. Monty was lying about the pics and ended up ditching Alex. We drove to Jessica's house; Clay and Alex spoke to her. Now we're currently at the police station. Jessica and Justin are making official reports about that night.

I hummed quietly in my seat next to Tony. He had his arm wrapped around me in case I fell asleep. I heard the door open. It was Justin. I had a melancholy feeling cause now he might get arrested, but I'm glad Jessica is getting justice.

A few seconds later, the door opened again, and Jess came out with her parents. I walked up to her. "I'm so so sorry" I hugged her. "Its okay Ella. Your not him" I tried to smile but failed. "You are so strong." She wiped her eyes. "Thank you so are you." I let go so everyone else could hug her.

I hope Bryce pays for this. He didn't have to hurt people like this.

Sooo thank you so much to anyone who's still reading, lol
I absolutely loved this chapter.
Depending on the feedback I get from now till next month, I would say around mid-September cause I have four more chapters at least left might be less.
   I might just end the book or continue for those that are still reading and enjoy it. Thanks for reading this♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.3K 43
|| book two || ||| sequel to All of the Stars ||| » Forever with you isn't long enough « S O C I A L M E D I A
59.1K 1.1K 49
'What's the truth if all we see are mirages?' || Book 0 in the Bailey Matthews Series || || 13 Reasons Why || || COMPLETED ||
37K 934 12
& 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ' 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭 ' . 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘺 𝘹 �...
106K 2.2K 23
in which alissa is stuck in a constant loop with bryce walker, and zach dempsey wants to help. - |word count: 11,020| |rewritten as of 03/11/2020|