Oxymoron - Multiship Sancest...

By Sip_Da_Tea

REWRITE OF: 'TobyFox High! :3' Main ships: Error x Ink Killer x Nightmare Dust x Blue Cross x Dream Horror x... More

Chapter 1: First Introductions 🌱

235 14 9
By Sip_Da_Tea

.
.
.
YOu NEV__r Car_D!
EVE___HING y_- dId w_S FOr
      H.       I       m. 

N O w l 0 0 k
IT ENdend_ __ke _th_s..
Err_r
BEEP
Yo_ K__w  I..I'v- alWA__YS ___Ed you
Subsitut_Autocorrect_error _HATE
F AI L
BEEP
ErR__
WeL l then W h  Y
Are wer_ HEr_-+!
I gu_- th_ urge  tO k___22 M_ grOw_s..strON_-R, Does_T it?

ErR_r,
BEEP
I'M s0 so-_
SOmeti__s, I WI_)h I could b2 t0..
BEEP BEEP
To b_d Your
An
BEEP BEEP BEEP
A B -+O M =I N__-)T I 0)N On t h E R_DA__. R-

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

"IT WAS A MISTAKE!" I gasped out.
.
.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wham.
I breathed in and out heavily.
.
One less problem to deal with though.

I felt a weird racing feeling. I was sweating. But I just couldn't connect to what in TobyFox's name I screamed that for. Perks of bad memory I guess.

I got up from where I was to grab my vials, which I hadn't really remembered  putting down on a nearby desk.

I took them all at once and a burst of emotion flashed in my eyes. I glanced around to see what I missed.

"Somewhat..same as..always?" I put my hands on my hips, but they slowly dropped by my sides as my eyes travelled around this new room. Now that I realise it, I woke up on a double bed, with a nightstand and a few draws (plus a few art supplies scattered around) with a small night light still turned on?

Totally weird. "I don't remember working or anything.." I murmured. I didn't question it, but questions sparked again when I saw a pile of clothes that had supposedly fallen off the bed. It was a pair of brown jean trousers, a little baggy but..I liked it. Alongside with what was a long sleeved beige top, with a cropped, about up to my chest, brown jacket with a gold like lining. It seemed familiar.
Too. Familiar.

It does look pretty.." Tempted to take it, but I snatched my hand away. "
BUT WHAT THE HECK WAS IT DOING HERE?!
WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE?! WHERE AM I?!
WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS-"

I was going to ask further questions, to myself, but I heard talking from a nearby window. I went closer to listen in. I'd heard the murmuring while it was closed, which pretty much told me to look through the window, why not be nosy
about what they're saying now?

I looked over to see a small blue figure jumping up and down, while a yellow figure also casually walked by.

"So did you get the letter?! I'M SO EXCITED!" The blue figure said with what looked like stars in, or..as..his eyes. The yellow one flinched, but quickly shook it off with a calm smile on his face.

A letter? I leaned in subconsciously.

"Yes Blue, I got the letter! I'm excited to! I'm still a little confused on why we both got it by our doors out of nowhere.."

My eyes glimmered in curiosity as I rushed down a flight of stairs, almost tripping. I was in awe at all the pretty furniture. "Woah, this house is so cool!" I reached the door and, to my suprise, saw a shimmer under the pile of boring mail.

I was too busy scavenging through the pile, until a gold glow caught my attention.

"Assigned to Ink Comyet."

Thats..me? I guess this is my home? Well phew! Noo legal trouble to worry about. I opened it, probably important, but skimmed it hoping to find the word 'school'. And there it was. I smiled a bit at my findings.

"Undertale High huh?" Well okay. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the voices slowly drift away, now knowing the Blue figures name was indeed..Blue.

A schedule slipped out of the envelope too, and I saw the first timing saying 8am. I went upstairs again to see my bedside clock to read 7:20am.
I guess the two walked by aim to be early no matter what or somethin. Might as well walk with them too.

While walking around, I had found a door that led to a bathroom. I looked around for a few things to go take a shower, and eyed the clothes on the floor. Less wary now, I took them. 10 minutes went by to brush teeth and all that before looking in the bathroom mirror.

"Wow..I think I actually look pretty good!" I gave myself a reassuring smile and rushed down to a kitchen. Snatching a granola bar and a juicebox from the counter and fridge, as I picked up a bag lying by the door. I again skimmed through to find a couple books messily stuffed into the bag.

Eh, seems like me. I heard the voices much clearer as I stepped outside the door, and I could just about make out the back of their heads.

"Don't worry Dream! I'm sure there is nothing shady about being sent to a school! This could possibly be a great chance for us both to meet new people!"

And the other one is..Dream! They seem pretty nice.

"But, Blue-" The other one tried to say, while I snickered.

"And my Royal Guard skills will totally put people in their place if the unfortunate try to attack me!" Said beaming with pride.

Dream sounded hesitant, but gave in with a sigh and laughed off Blue's behaviour.

"Alright, alright, we'll be fine. Nothing to worry about if we're both around for each other!" He nudged the smaller as a smirk formed on his face.

I'd managed to speed up, but was a little doubtful at getting to speak to them, until Blue turned around rather quickly.

"Oh! Why hello! Were you..following us?" Dream cautiously turned around, I flinched at being noticed, but relaxed a bit seeing as he wasn't really a threat.

"I'm Ink! Sorry for uh..startling you. I wasn't following you! Well..not in a weird way. I just have no idea which way the school I'm now supposed to be going to-

Blue suddenly gripped my shoulders at the mention of something.
"SCHOOL?! ANY CHANCE IT'S UT HIGH-"
"Blue!" His head whipped round to Dream, his head snapped round probably expecting to be scolded again, seeing him with a comforting smile with not at all being angry.

Please calm down.." He gripped Blue's hand, and Blue blushed, also remembering how loud he probably was.

I smiled at this, while he profusely apologised.
"It's fine! I mean it!" Chuckling, still admiring the two.

(A/n: Guys don't panic, you know mah main ships :)

"Well I'm Dream! It's nice to meet you Ink. You already know who the 'blue goofball' is-"

"Hey!" He crossed his arms and let out a cute huff.

"Yea I..heard your names from my window." I laughed nervously, but they said it's fine.They said they were pretty loud anyway.

-Timee Skipp-

We were walking pretty slowly from talking so much, thank goodness no one was behind us. 

I didn't have a watch or anything, so I wasn't sure how long we'd been walking for, but on the bright side,  I did see a blur building.

"IS THAT WHERE WE'RE SUPPOSED BE GOING?!" My eyes turned to stars and a question mark.

"I think so!" Dream confirmed. Once we were closer, the whole thing just took me aback.

The design looks..f..familar..

"Ink!" I now saw the hand waving in front of my face.
"Y-yea?! S-sorry..what were we talking about?"

"The school, Ink-" Dream pointed back at the building with an open hand.
"YES IT'S AMAZING!" I exclaimed probably for a second time.

'Oh right! The school is great and all, but does anyone actually know what the time is? I don't actually have a watch-

"Exactly 7:50am. I Learned how to read how the sun moves and what time it means!" Blue said casually, while we kinda just.. stood there.

I was proud of this blue boi only after  knowing him for like..10 minutes.

"Well that gives us about enough time to look for our class rooms-"

A cooing voice made its way to our ears.
"Heyaa Dream~" We all let out a gasp at the sudden deep voice that it's words slithered and scared us all. I whipped my head round to be met with only one of the towering figures over us all.

"B-Brother! I did not expect you to..actually come!" He laughed a little nervously, as I heard a few of his friends snickering.

"Pft. I got the letter too, dummy." His smirk..his aura, it was all so menacing. Additional note I'm pretty sure we all heard the snickering get louder from the others too.

...Brother?!
I kept my surprise for after they left, but for now I could actually see the entourage laughing.

Right.

(A/N cracks fingers)

First off, to the person who 'claimed to be Dream's brother' was absolutely terrifying. Whatever I did, I couldn't shake off the aura coming from him.

He was completely covered in goop, some of it managing to drip over his eye.
Surprisingly, it didn't drip anywhere else. Maybe the goop only stuck to his body? He wore a black sweatshirt, with a white collar visible. Classy! In a way. Black jeans, black shoes.

He was not going to survive the summer.

(Everything, everything, ALL. BLACK-)

2 pretty bracelets ringed around his wrists glimmered also. It was a nice contrast. But I couldn't tell if a positive or negative aura swimmed around it.

The next, who stuck by their 'leader', I could practically see eyeless jack's brother, but he was wearing a sea blue denim jacket, with a few patches he seemed to have collected and pinned onto them. Like..memories..in a way. He had three white stripes that horizontally ( — this way) patterned themselves on the top half of his..a black t-shirt it looked like?-

"It's a turtleneck." He said smugly, as a wide grin slapped itself on his face.
The goopy one gave a small snort. It was without anyone noticing, but quickly shook it off in nanoseconds to his normal poker face when they looked up, with now a very faint hue on his face to accompany it. This made me mentally smirk, being afraid he'd see me almost mocking him.

But okay. What the h e c k. I gave that eyeless jack a wtfrick look, as he retaliated with that same menacing smirk he'd walked by with before.

How did he know what I was thinking?! And as if like magic, he looked at me again, and tapped his temple, smiled innocently, and the duo took off just like that.

N-nevermind that now. No time to be scared. He also wore slightly ripped black jeans. (I can't describe shoes so I'll draw :)

I could see someone had mistaken this next guy for a  s h n a c k  because he had a  large chunk missing from his head! He wore a light- weight hoodie, with horrifyingly the exact same colour as human blood, with a pair of black shorts with 'baggy' dark grey socks, like leg warmers almost, to accompany it.

Floofy. Oreo. My literal first thought. It wasn't far off from his original--.
It wasn't far off from an actual oreo.
He was wearing a casual white hoodie, very floofy, (uwu) the hoodie was with black sleeves. He wore 'detailed' black and white kicks, With normal denim blue jeans and an off white shirt.

(A/N nope I ain't doing shoes, I'll draw it hopefully :)

I could also see he had a white satchel bag that crossed over his body, like an  X with the bag ending at his hip.

The unique thing about him, the only colour that emitted from him though, was a golden heart locket. It signified something, but I couldn't quite pinpoint the idea.

The last one was very..suspicious. Wearing a grey hood over his head, he had a beige knitted jumper on, with dark grey trousers. He wore a hoodie yes, but the main colour was a pale blue. (Sorry I honestly had no clue how to change it =w= just pretend that I got creative here)

"..WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Hurriedly pushing us past them and into the building.

I heard him mention something about 'brother' and 'late', but I was being pushed too fast for my mind to keep up.

I was wrong about how that was all of them.
The last one..he realised me staring at him. I could feel a very small purple hue, barely visible, appeared on my cheekbones, embarrassed he'd caught me staring at him.

He gave me such a look like fire. It's like his eyes glowed when he saw me. A burst of energy wanting to sprout out and tell me something. Well it sure told me something, because I could feel my eyes change to.

His darkest blue trench coat, practically black, with a beautiful gold lining - it hang just below his knees. He wore a crimson red turtleneck, but it wasn't really loose, with it fitting around his neck nicely. And only by a little, you could see his black-to-blue trousers were uneven. He sewed it himself? That's..quite impressive.

He hadn't ChAngeD a bIT.

One red target with a follow up question mark.
He'd clearly made me space out again, as my blush now even more visible now reappearing again. His look quickly changed to cocky as the blush seemed to spread across my face.

He tried to hide his smirk from me with his scarf, but it still made me so flustered. So many words came to mind that I couldn't even conclude the guy.

I watched the last of the tail of his pretty little coat drift behind him, like the others, covered with the protection of the wall.

"Hey..Ink?" I was too lazy to un-space out, (A/N Cuz you know same)
but I did start to panik when he followed my line of vision towards the fancy mobile computer who wasn't there too long ago.

A smirk formed and he continued to narrow his eyes at where I'd been staring. "Have you been-"

"UH B-BROTHER! YOU HAVE A BROTHER!" I blurted the second thing on my mind. His smile now seemed to soften, a little nervously actually at the mention. I was starting to regret saying it while I urged him to not really say anything, but he decided to go on, as Blue turned his head to see he was about to talk.

"Yes..that is my brother, Nightmare." Blue and I stood there a bit dazed, but then we went off into "ohhhs" and "that makes sense" realising the names clicked.

A minute went by as we checked each others schedules, as we all just seemed to have these things called 'classes'. I felt my eyes glow up as I saw 'Art,' which was one of the sessions we had today. Conveniently, we all had the exact same classes, but as we walked over to the classroom, I heard voices that didn't really sound like monsters.

"Is this not a monster school?" They turned their heads towards me, while proceeding to look around.

"I think it's a mixed school of monsters and humans!" He said, excited. Me and Dream gave each other a wry smile. I do remember hearing a lot about the humans.

*que the entire Undertale intro about monsters and humans*

(A/N You don't need to know this, there's just some bits that are useful. Plus I don't know either-)

Some were nice, but it was very difficult to see through all the fights, 'fighters' and the many discreet bullying.

Why haven't the teachers fixed anything about it then? I mean is it really that hard to confine and punish a bully? Or at the very least, distance them away from the said victim/s? I don't get it. And wouldn't moving the bully to another school just mean that you are incapable of doing your job? I swear there should be some training for that.
I wonder what teacher we're gonna get actually.

I looked up from my spacing out. "Oh! Room 50...4.." We all trailed off. As in we we all..trailed off.

.

.

.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."
"Heyy, those are the guys from about 5 minutes ago!"

Not now Blue.
.
.
.

A/N

Storage and all, BUT I DID  IT. Sorry it came out later than anticipated-
I hope it doesn't happen again! Again sorry for the wait. I'm writing chapter two today before I forget any ideas =w=

Random fact: Recently found out that Paperjam is genderfluid, haven't stopped smiling for 5 days now :>

Schedule: Every Friday lets hope! Possibly will change to Friday and Monday!
-
Word count: 2847 words 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.