A Mudblood in Slytherin

By PrinceThespian

Dudley never thought of her daughter getting a letter to Hogwarts... but now... she's attending it! Daisy is... More

Dudley's Magical Daughter?!
The Secret's Out
The Wrong House
Gotta Get to Durmstrang!
Accio, Love Potions and Very, Very, Very Poisonous Worms
Fingers Crossed
Good In All People
It's Just Too Much
My Hectic Week | Durmstrang, Victorious We Stand!
My Hectic Week | Rehearsal, Rehearsal, Rehearsal
My Hectic Week | The Goblet of Fire
People Aren't What They Seem, Especially Your Partner
Love is in the Air
Bad Interviews Are Bad
Crazy In Love With Hair
And They All Just... Turned Away
Meeting and Dates
Operation: Daisy's First Date
Sweet & Settle Changes
The First Task | Plans, Scars, and Mistakes
Getting It Right
Asking The Right People
It's Basically Unbelievable
Nothing Like It
The Mudblood in Slytherin
Too Late For That
A Tiresome Thing
Go Home Safely
Token Muggleborn Friend
What's the Plan?
The Final One

Welcoming Feeling in Durmstrang

16.7K 517 280
By PrinceThespian

Note: I barley did research on Durmstrang and they don't accept Mudbloods... Oh well, it's called a fan fiction for a reason! and I'm putting a lot of guesses on how the school works, but whatever... Please don't get mad at me! and no i'm not going to change the title... because she... to... warts... You see I stuttered there... :] I'll let you figure it out from there :] enjoy~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Little girl? Little girl?" I heard someone call. He shook me until I woke up.

"Huh..." I said.

"We are at the destination of the train," said the man, with a Norwegian accent.

"Oh... Okay, thanks," I said, finally getting up.

The person led me out to get my luggage and owl. He asked about the owl, but I just told him that Noah was my pet and nothing else. I thanked him and he went on with his way. 

"Let's see... It's around nine o' clock in the morning right know..." I said to myself. "So... The headmaster should be here soon..."

Someone tapped my shoulder and when I looked, I saw a man with a short haircut, a small mustache and trimmed beard. He, too, had a Norwegian accent, but a strong one. He said to me, "Are you Daisy Dursley by any chance?"

"Ah, yes I am," I said relieved. 

"Good, good. I am Viktor Krum, the headmaster of Durmstrang. Welcome, Miss Dursley. Let me take those bags for you."

"Thank you." I gave him my two suitcases and I carried Noah. Professor Krum grabbed my forearm slightly and asked, "Have you ever dissaperated?"

"Uhm... I don't think so..." I answered, thinking.

"Well, welcome to your first time, disappearing."

"Huh?" I asked, but something changed. The outside became dark and I felt as though my whole body was spinning and compressing to each other. But just as in another second passed, we were in front of a rather large castle. Granted, Hogwarts was bigger, but I liked the felling of this particular castle.

"Welcome to Durmstrang Institute," Headmaster Krum said with a smile. "And if your other friends from Hogwarts say that most of the people from here turn to criminals, it is not true. Sure, some may be and some may not. It all depends on the person's heart. Yes?"

I giggled at the thought and said, "That's good to hear."

"Well, it's around breakfast in Durmstrang so, let's go and good luck."

"But sir... I don't have the uniform and my schedule," I said.

"Ah, that is right..." Krum flicked his wand and a gorgeous blood red robe appeared and a small parchment with pretty handwriting appeared as well. He grabbed them both and handed it to me. "You may change in the bathroom. The other professor will tell you more about the girls dormitory. Now, let's go inside."

We walked into the large castle into the main room, which they called it the Grand Room. There were a bunch of small tables all over the place, and the front was a large square table filled with the teachers. Another professor, named Kornith Treeborn, found herself to me. 

"Hello. You must be Daisy Dursley. I am the keeper for all the girls and your Dark Arts teacher," She said happily. She had brownish red hair, brown eyes and a short body.

"Thank you," I said, shaking her hand. Krum excused himself and went to eat his breakfast.

"Ah... let's see. You need to get your uniform on so you can have time to introduce yourself to the others. Follow me."

I followed the short professor into a small girls restroom. She ordered me to change and I did so, in a fast pace, like I always do. The red robes fit me comfortably, but a slight loose and the fur shirt under fit like a charm.

"Is it good?" The professor asked.

"Uhm, well the fur fits perfect but the sleeves on the robes fit a little bit long and loose," I told her shaking my arms slightly. 

"Alright, that's no problem." Professor Treeborn took out her wand and flicked it slightly and everything that was loose, even the things I didn't say, fitted themselves perfectly. I smiled and thanked her. "Alright, Miss Dursley, let's go to breakfast."

I gulped slightly and followed the professor out of the restroom into the kitchen. Most of the students grew quiet and stared at me. I tried myself to not look scared and just held my chin high and proud. Professor Treeborn cleared her throat so that the rest of the people who had not noticed me yet to pay attention. 

"Alright, so this girl, Daisy Dursley, will be starting a new start here in Durmstrang Institute, so please make her feel at home," Headmaster Krum said from the large table. With that, the whole school started to clap for me. Some even whistled and cheered. "And, like our policy, I do not want any of you to make fun of her in anyway! If you do then that's a Cruciatus Curse to you."

At first, I though he was kidding, but the students of Durmstrang nodded and sighed. Wow... This is different... They gave me one more warm round of applause and Treeborn told me to sit down in any small table. I looked around and a lot of people were inviting me over to their table, but I chose the one with two girls and a boy that looked like first years.

"Enjoy your breakfast!" Krum said, sitting down.

With that, the students started to chatter and talk amongst themselves. Some even reached our table and welcomed me face-to-face. I'm loving this school already.

I turned to my table and said, "Uhm... I'm Daisy Dursley. Sure, you already know that, but still."

The boy laughed and to my surprise, when he spoke, he had an English accent. "I'm Bradley Criss. I'm from England too, but my parents wanted me to be here. I love it!"

"Nice to meet you, Bradley," I said shaking his hand. He was a tall boy for his age. He had dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and thin lips. 

"I'm Gretchen Clawford," said the small redhead. "It's nice to know that another girl would be attending this school. I don't know if you had noticed, but the school is consisted of mostly boys."

I looked around and found that fact interesting. "Wow... That's true..."

"Yeah, but no need to fret. Even though Durmstrang concentrates on the Dark Arts, most of the people are bloody nice," said the brown haired girl. "I'm Sylvia Red, by the way. May I look at your schedule."

"Nice to meet you all..." I said taking out my schedule."I haven't even looked at mine yet. Let's see... I have TRIPLE Dark Arts first.... There's triple Dark Arts... Isn't that just too much. I had double potions in Hogwarts and that was suicide to me.

"Me too!" Bradley exclaimed quietly. "And I know... But Treeborn makes it all good fun. She teaches us the stuff third year are supposed to know in Hogwarts. Okay, what else..."

"Uhm... Potions... Herbology-."

"I have Herbology with you.," Gretchen said. "Oh, by the way, Treeborn teaches Dark Arts, Headmaster Krum teaches Potions, Willow teaches Herbology, History of Magic is taught by Medurani, Charms is Jollimarano, Transfiguration is by... what his name... he's new..."

"Peterson?" Sylvia helped.

"Peterson! That's right. Peterson is really nice, and he's also super cute!"

"Gretchen... you are the most disgusting first year ever," Sylvia said gagging.

"Hey, you know it's true. Anyways, Astronomy is taught by Draftercon and Flying by Harck."

"Okay..." I said taking this all in. "After Herbology, I have History of Magic, then Transfiguration, Flying, and Charms."

"Awesome! You have History with me, Flying and Charms with me!" Sylvia said.

"You just have Herbology and Transfiguration with me," said Gretchen.

"And you have Triple Dark Arts, Potions, History and Flying with me," Bradley finished. 

I'm liking this... liking this very much. 

______________________________________________________________________________

alright... :) thanks for reading! please vote, comment and fan if you haven't already! :D I know that most of you don't like her in Durmstrang, but there's a reason that she's in this school! Please be patient with me! thank you! BTW: New FanFiction called Echo Lestrange! Please read it! :D

Loads of love,

~Misha!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.2K 27
Ava Potter is in Gryffindor. She is pretty much a girl version of Harry. Until she meets Harrys enemy Draco. Will it work between them or will Draco...
966K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
936K 39.7K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
144K 3K 51
Hermione convinces everyone to use muggle communications. It's all in the title.