Glances of the future

By NinaGaetana

Gabriel wakes up 7 years in the future, he realizes his life has changed slightly on planned. Will this affec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

3K 68 117
By NinaGaetana

Hey guys it's Nina, I know it has been a LONG time since I haven't updated but TBH in between the whole Covid thing, and work and stuff it has been complicated. I thank each and every one of you for being EXTRA supportive, always asking for new materials and I love the fact you still read my stories. No idea how Trapped in the storm hit 25k reads. OMG. And Maternal Instincts 23k. MY GOODNESS. So here comes a new chapter for ya'll. It's super extra smutty so hope you like it, NinaGaetana. 

*******NOTE: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS, EXPLICIT AND EXTRA DETAILED SEX SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SMUT MATERIAL, I AM WARNING YOU *******  

Enjoy. 

Early in the morning Nathalie came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and humming a song when she realized Gabriel was staring at her.

-Oh, I... I am sorry... I just... I forgot you... - she muttered.

-No, it's okay, I mean... I guess this is natural. I am truly sorry.

Nathalie bit her lip and then walked towards her closet.

-I will grab my clothes and change in the bathroom if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Gabriel sighed.

-I am truly sorry, Nat. I never meant to make you feel... like this...

She thought for a second and smiled.

-I am guessing you don't remember the first time you saw me naked?

-I... - Gabriel let out a little laugh- I... don't, I am sorry.

Nathalie laughed and sat on the bed.

Mayura jumped back wiping the blood coming down her nose.

-MAYURA, ENOUGH! – yelled Hawkmoth.

-I will say when it's enough, I AM NOT GIVING UP! - she said throwing herself back to Ladybug.

But before she could grab her, Chat Noir pulled her leg and threw her aside.

-UGHHHH! – cried Mayura hitting the floor hard.

-OH, NO! NOT HER! – shouted Hawkmoth hitting Chat hard on his chest, throwing him off the building.

He ran to Mayura, almost unconscious on the floor.

-Enough – he whispered in her ear and picked her up in his arms.

Ladybug just stared at them. Even if they were her archrivals, she did know when it was time to stop fighting. Mayura was severely hurt and Hawkmoth's worry was evident in his eyes.

-LET'S FINISH THEM! – yelled Chat Noir next to him.

-CHAT NO! – she answered -She's hurt.

-EXACTLY!

-NO – she repeated holding his arm.

They both watched as Hawkmoth jumped out of the building with Mayura unconscious in his arms.

Gabriel detransformed as he entered his room through his window with Mayura in his arms. He placed her in bed and slowly took her brooch away, turning her into Nathalie again. But the bruises didn't disappear.

She slowly opened her eyes.

-Ga...Gabriel?

-Oh, Nathalie-. Panic was evident in his face.

-What? What are we doing here? We need to go back – she tried standing up, but Gabriel stopped her.

-NO! – he yelled – You... you are pretty hurt.

-I am not, we almost had them – she jumped out of bed.

-Nathalie...

-Give me the brooch back.

-No.

-Gabriel... GIVE ME THE BROOCH BACK!

-I said NO!

-I AM FINE...

-NO, YOU ARE NOT.

She walked threateningly towards him.

-I AM FINE... I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THOSE MIRACULOUS! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

Gabriel pulled her towards his mirror, hurting her arm.

-OUCH! – she cried.

-LOOK AT YOU! – he said placing her in front of the mirror.

Nathalie looked at herself, her hair was a mess, there was blood coming out of her nose, there were bruises all over her face, her sweater was stained with blood. For the first time in a long time Nathalie felt shocked and defenseless.

-Look at you – repeated Gabriel in a slow voice. -You are seriously hurt, you are dying Nat.

-I don't care – she looked at his eyes – I would give my life for Emilie's.

-No – said Gabriel – No...

-I DON'T CARE.

-WELL I DO! – yelled Gabriel turning her around.

-Gabriel... - whispered Nathalie closing her eyes – I don't matter.

-OF COURSE, YOU DO.

-No, I don't.

-LOOK AT ME! – he pulled her face with his hands until she was a few inches away, staring at his blue eyes.

-I am nothing.

-Nathalie...

-I AM NOT, GABRIEL – she raised her voice.

-YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, GOD DAMN IT!

Nathalie opened her eyes in surprise.

-YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME; I CAN'T LOSE YOU.

She opened up her mouth but no sound came out.

-I CAN'T LOSE YOU – he shook her a bit, sending a shiver of pain all throughout her body. -I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EXCHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR HERS. I WON'T LOSE YOU.

Nathalie's eyes cloud up in tears. She was shocked beyond words, and the pain her body felt was unbearable.

-We will find a way, maybe, one day. But not at the cost of your life. Understood?

Nathalie's tears started running down her cheeks.

-UNDERSTOOD?

She slowly nodded.

-Now let me take care of those wounds.

She nodded again. Was he serious? were his words for real? Nathalie's thoughts were a mess. But she was certain about just one thing, she was going to let this man take care of her, even if it was just for one night.

Gabriel slowly drove Nathalie towards his bathroom and filled up his tub with mineral salts and water.

Nathalie felt weak. Gabriel slowly let go of her shoulders, but as soon as he took his hands out of her, her knees weakened and she almost fell to the floor. There was no way she was going to be able to undress herself.

-I will help you take your clothes off. Okay?

She nodded in silence.

Gabriel sat her down on the sofa.

-Oh, Nathalie – he sighed before taking her shoes off. He then proceeded to take off her blazer.

He stopped, and a little bit embarrassed, he stared into Nathalie's eyes. She nodded, granting him permission to continue. Gabriel slowly pulled Nathalie's sweater up and took particular care with the parts that were bloody and stuck to her body. Nathalie growled a bit.

-I am sorry – he whispered.

Nathalie bristled without her sweater. She was only wearing her black bra. Gabriel took a few moments to observe all the bruises throughout her chest, back and arms.

-Do you... umm – he pointed at her pants.

Nathalie carefully unbuttoned her pants and slid them off her hips. Gabriel pulled them all the way down. She was now in her matching underwear.

Gabriel helped Nathalie get up, slowly placing his hands on the bare skin of her waist. When she finally reached the side of the tub, she slowly pulled her panties down, Gabriel blushing and looking in a different direction.

She slowly slid herself inside the tub, when the water reached her waist she stopped and tried to untie her bra but the pain on her shoulder stopped her.

-May I? – asked Gabriel.

"If I still remember how to" he thought.

Nathalie nodded.

Gabriel unzipped her bra with one hand and helped her get it off. It was impossible for Gabriel not to stare at the perfect round breasts of her assistant until she hid her body in the bath foam.

Nathalie was submerged in some sort of trance. It was almost surreal that her beloved boss undressed her to help her get into his bathtub. Her eyes were lost in space.

He took a soft sponge and slowly started rubbing her skin. She closed her eyes, enjoying his touch and care.

-Gabriel... - she whispered for the first time in a long time, turning her head to face him.

-Yes? – he continued rubbing the blood out of her skin.

-Did you mean it?

-What?

-You... not wanting to lose me?

Gabriel took a small vessel and watered her hair.

-Of course, I meant it – he stopped to look at her eyes. Her eyelashes full of waterdrops.

Nathalie threw her arms around his neck, her wet chest pressed against him. Gabriel hugged her back carefully. She placed one hand on his cheek and stared at him. Gabriel's hands caressed the skin on her waist, it was impossible for him not to stare, again, at Nathalie's breasts pressed again the fabric of his shirt. It was pretty erotic for him, before he noticed, his breathing had accelerated. When his eyes returned to Nathalie's he saw a deep blush on her cheeks. He was probably trespassing the boss-assistant relationship but for once, he didn't mind. There was nowhere else he'd rather be but in the arms of this perfect, naked, woman. It was probably just his imagination, but he could hear her breathing intensifying, and her lips looked brighter and pinker than usual, almost inviting.

-I... need to... continue – he said, breaking such intimate moment.

Nathalie pulled her arms away and slowly slid her body back into the water, not minding much about Gabriel staring at her small pink nipples.

For around an hour Gabriel dedicated to cleanse every inch of her body and detangle her hair. Once set, he helped Nathalie out and into his bathing robe. He held her tight and sat her back on the sofa.

-Let me go get some clothes for you – he said walking away.

He came back with one of his t-shirts and a set of clean panties.

-I took this from your closet.

-Thank you – Nathalie whispered barely intelligibly.

Gabriel helped Nathalie inside his t-shirt, and slid her panties up her legs until she pulled them up all the way. To be honest, he enjoyed every touch his hands made on her body. When Nathalie was ready, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bed.

-I will take a quick shower and come back to comb your hair, okay?

Nathalie nodded again.

He disappeared in the bathroom.

She sighed and smiled a bit. Was this really happening? Was Gabriel really taking such care for her? She would have never imagined, in a million years, dressing his clothes and sleeping in his bed. She had done so many things for him, like the Chanel party, and he was paying it back, in his own way. Nathalie smiled widely and closed her eyes, but the sound of the bathroom door made her snap back to reality.

Gabriel was wearing another t-shirt and pajama pants. He walked up to her and started combing her hair. When he was done, he placed the comb on the nightstand and took out a set of bandages.

-This might hurt but you need it – he said placing the bandages in place.

-Ouch – she whispered. -You don't need to do all of this.

-I do – he answered, still placing the bandages on her wounds.

When he was finally done, he climbed the bed next to her.

-Do you mind if I stay here with you? – he asked. -I want to make sure you are safe.

-I am – she replied -But... I would love you to stay.

He blushed a bit and pulled the covers over them both. Nathalie sniffed his sheets and sighed cuddling on her pillow, making Gabriel smile.

-You are too good to be true – he said placing a hand on top of her head.

-I... I am not – said Nathalie in a yawn.

-Just sleep already – he answered, touched by her cuteness – I am here taking care of you.

Before he could finish his words, Nathalie's eyelids started to flutter until she was peacefully asleep.

Gabriel spent a lot of time staring at her, blaming himself for putting her in danger. For causing all of her wounds, for pushing her to this limit. Nevertheless, his words were true, he'd never give up on her for Emilie. They both meant the world to him, and neither of them were replaceable. Before Gabriel could realize he was sinking in the darkness of sleep.

...

Nathalie threw her arms around his neck, her wet chest pressed against him. Gabriel hugged her back carefully. She placed one hand on his cheek and stared at him. Gabriel's hands caressed the skin on her waist, it was impossible for him not to stare, again, at Nathalie's breasts pressed again the fabric of his shirt. It was pretty erotic for him, before he noticed, his breathing had accelerated. When his eyes returned to Nathalie's he saw a deep blush on her cheeks. He was probably trespassing the boss-assistant relationship but for once, he didn't mind. There was nowhere else he'd rather be but in the arms of this perfect, naked, woman. It was probably just his imagination, but he could hear her breathing intensifying, and her lips looked brighter and pinker than usual, almost inviting.

Gabriel couldn't stop himself, he needed to taste those lips. He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. Nathalie opened her lips inviting him in. He slowly inserted his tongue on her mouth, finding hers, and enrolling in a hot and seductive kiss. His hands pulled her closer, causing her to moan a bit on his mouth. Gabriel felt the pressure growing slowly inside his pants. She bit his lower lip and he groaned, his hands slowly starting to move up and down on her naked wet back.

His desire had grown to almost unexplainable levels, his lips traveled to her neck, causing her to moan hard; his hands took the initiative, one moving to her right breast and the second down her naked hip. Nathalie kneeled on the tub, granting Gabriel more access to her body. His lips moved down to the valley in between her breasts, her smell was almost intoxicant. He wanted this woman, and he was going to take her, right here, right now. His lips rolled until he had one of her rosy nipples in between his teeth, biting it softly, sending a shiver of pleasure all throughout her body. Gabriel's hand grabbed her ass firmly.

Nathalie lost it, she quickly started unbuttoning Gabriel's shirt. He took it off and pushed it aside. Quickly Nathalie's warm, wet chest was pressed against Gabriel's nude one, they enrolled in another, more passionate, kiss. Their tongues battled for control.

Nathalie lowered her hand through his abdomen until she reached Gabriel's hard cock.

He groaned hard.

She smiled sexily and started massaging it on top of his pants. He enjoyed her touch for a while. And then his lips went back to her nipples, circling one of them with his tongue, while Nathalie unzipped his belt.

His hand traveled to her thigs and slowly reached her intimate area. Causing Nathalie to call out his name.

-GABRIEL! – she moaned.

Her cry was an invitation. Gabriel started rubbing her clit slowly. Her juices wetting his hand. She was so ready for him. He slowly slid one finger insider her wet pussy.

-Ohhhh!!! – she groaned.

Gabriel could feel his dick pounding hard.

He took off his pants and his boxers, joining her in the nudity.

Nathalie couldn't believe this was happening. She'd waited so long for this, and she was going to go all the way with it.

She took Gabriel's huge cock in her hands, softly masturbating him.

-Fuck! – he groaned.

-Fuck me! – she begged.

Gabriel pulled her out of the tub and into his arms. Carrying her to his bed. Dripping the floor wet was the least of his worries.

He placed her in bed and she quickly rolled him over. She was going to make this a night to remember, she dropped butterfly kisses along his chest and abdomen, quickly reaching her destination.

She slowly kissed the tip of his cock. Making him sigh hard.

-I will please your every desire, Sir – she said before sliding his shaft insider her wet mouth.

-OH MY GOD! – Gabriel cried, feeling her wet tongue all around him.

She started sucking him hard. Gabriel pushed her head down until all of him was inside her, she was choking on him. And she loved it.

After a while of her delicious suck, he was close to cumming, so he pulled her up and threw her on bed, opening her legs at once.

-If you may, Miss Sancoeur, it's my turn – he said before placing his lips on her clit. He started sucking and licking her, inserting his tongue inside her. Her pussy was rosy and swollen, she was dying for this man. He placed two fingers inside her tight pussy, making her cry again.

-That's it baby, enjoy it – he whispered. Fucking her hard with his fingers, Nathalie rolling in pleasure.

-I'm gonna cum, don't stop, I'M CUMMING – she yelled – OH, FUCK, GABRIEL, YEEEEES!!! – she shouted his name as she cummed. Gabriel playing with her pussy and sucking her clit.

His hard cock needed her, needed to feel those warm pussy walls around him.

-Gabriel please fuck me... I need you inside me. PLEASE – she begged again.

He climbed on top of her, he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

She observed his every move. She didn't like fucking in the dark, she always liked observing everything, and FOR SURE she wasn't gonna miss this spectacle. Gabriel played with his huge pounding erection on her clit. She enjoyed the scene, his manhood arousing her most sensitive spot.

-FUCK ME! – she yelled, and Gabriel happily slid his cock slowly inside her wet pleading pussy. -SHIT, YES! – she cried, opening her legs wide for him.

-NATHALIE! – he called out for her, feeling her tight pussy surrounding his manhood. -You are so tight... Ohhh, it feels so good.

-I am all yours, my love.

Maybe calling each other lovely nicknames wasn't very appropriate, but considering none of the situation was appropriate... they didn't mind, at all.

Gabriel thrusted hard on her. She implored more every time.

-Eager, aren't we? – he asked smiling, thrusting her hard and deep.

-Oh, you have no idea – she smiled rolling over until her knees and elbows were on the bed.

-Mhmhm, so sexy – said Gabriel slapping her firm ass.

-Are you gonna put it on, grandpa or what? – she teased him.

In one hard, deep thrust he slid all of himself on her.

-OH MY GOD! – she yelled -It's so big... I feel it so deep inside me.

Gabriel pulled her waist and slapped her ass again.

-Like this, my little bitch?

-I am yours, Sir. I am your bitch, fuck me hard, please! Ughhh, just like that.

Nathalie could feel his cock hitting deep inside her. This was a million times better than everything she imagined. She pressed her chest against the mattress, grating him more access to her depths.

He fucked her harder, deeper, slapping her occasionally.

-YES, YES... HARDER BABY, YES... FUCK... LIKE THAT... FUCK ME... FUCK ME – she was close.

Gabriel gripped to her neck, choking her a bit, Nathalie lost it. She spiraled into a ride of pleasure she could not longer get down from.

-FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, YES... JUST LIKE THAT, FILL MY CUNT– she sped up the pace too, enjoying Gabriel's right hand firm on her neck, and his left hand gripping hard to her waist and hips. She bit the pillow, releasing her pleasure and her screams on it.

Gabriel followed her, this was too much for him, he had NEVER had such hard, erotic, sexy, hardcore sex before. Sex with Emilie was not bad, but... Emilie who? In his mind, Nathalie was the thief of his every inch, body and soul. This level of pleasure was a whole new one. And seeing her like this, doggy-style, moaning hard, calling out his name, letting him fulfill his every desire, drew him to the edge. He emptied his passion on her, filling her pussy with his wet milk.

They stayed like that for a while, heavy breathing and recovering from the heights of their orgasms. This was without a doubt, Nathalie's best sex ever.

-I... I... can do... this forever – she smiled, turning and kneeling to kiss Gabriel.

But something in Gabriel woke up again, as he saw her thighs soaked. He dropped her in bed and opened her legs again. Her pussy was dripping his seed. HE NEEDED MORE. His dick was hard again. Nathalie watched in amusement as he thrusted himself inside her again. But this time she took over control.

She rolled him over until she was riding on top of him.

-Now if you excuse me, I will ride this cock – she smiled.

-Please – he begged.

Nathalie rid him, slowly at first, then hard, then slowly again, she was teasing him; and he loved it. While she fucked him, she started caressing her own breasts and clit. She started rubbing herself. This was the most erotic thing Gabriel had ever seen.

He quickly gripped to her hips, moving his own at her pace. Nathalie's hands were still self-stimulating her weak spots.

-Nathalie, I will never let you go. EVER. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

-Say that you love me – she cried, smiling, moving faster, rubbing her clit at the same pace.

-I love you.

-SAY IT AGAIN! – she yelled, hitting her climax, and making him hit his at the same time, again.

-I LOVE YOU NATHALIE, I LOVE YOU!!!

Gabriel opened his eyes to find himself soaking in sweat. Nathalie deeply asleep just as he'd left her before falling asleep himself.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD WAS THAT?!" he thought. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 407 9
adrien found nathalies bucket list with The help from his father the two will make nathalies dreams come true
635 45 12
Well I guess the title says it already. We start with Adrienette and go into full Gabenath mode in this AU set in the future. Marinette(24) comes to...
132K 9.7K 64
Avneet never thought her happy married life will turn into a horrible nightmare in that single night. All her dreams and happiness vanished when he t...
9.3K 454 16
Gabenath Fanfiction. During an akuma attack Gabriel and Nathalie get transported in a fantastic world in which they live a new life into their person...