The Secret

By b8bygirl_03

Y/n's life has been built around a secret. At the age of 6, Dumbledore adopted y/n. Vowing to always protect... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THE END
:)

Chapter 6

1.2K 28 0
By b8bygirl_03

It was the first night that I would be Draco's "slave". I decided not to tell Dumbledore. It would make him worried, and mad. Believe me, that's not a good combo.

I sit besides Cedric, eating little bits of food. I was too nervous to eat.

"Why are you so dressed up?," Cedric asked noticing my apparel.

I look down at my outfit. It was a little colder tonight, so I had put on a cropped yellow sweatshirt, and paired it with black pants and shoes. I hated to admit it, but I dressed up for Draco.

Before I could answer, I felt someone watching me. I looked at the Slytherin table to see Draco watching me, with a smirk. He noticed that I dressed up too.

I look back at Cedric, who luckily didn't see me looking at Draco. "I just felt like dressing up tonight. I never do at dinner." That was partially the truth.

I notice Draco stand up and wink at me. No one else noticed, thankfully. That was my cue to go.

I stand up, making Cedric look up at me. "I'm going to go get ready for bed. " I faked a yawn. "I'm tired."

Starting to stand up, Cedric said, "Okay, let me walk you to your room."

"No," I yelled before realizing. I watch as Cedric starts to sit down again. He was looking at me, waiting for me to explain. "I mean, you don't have to, Ced. I'm fine! Plus, I know you're not done eating." He smiled looking at his plate. He was only on his first.

"I guess you're right," he said laughing. "Just don't get lost."

I looked back at him with my best smile. "Never." I secretly hoped that I wouldn't get lost too. I wasn't worried getting lost in the castle. I was worried about losing myself around Draco. 

I look back, one last time, giving Cedric a small wave. He would be so mad if he figured out who's room I would be in tonight. I just hope that he never figured out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 20 48
⭐️--Y/n and Draco Malfoy have been enemy's since their first year. But mostly because her friends (Golden trio) hates him. In their 3rd year, they ge...
1.2K 36 18
Harry Potter has a twin sister, Y/N Potter. What happens when they are separated in Hogwarts? Y/N loves her house. She hates most of the people in th...
122K 2.5K 34
Hermione Granger is in her sixth year at Hogwarts and things are changing. Voldemort is becoming more powerful, Harry and Dumbledore are planning som...
2.1K 115 34
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...