Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)

350 28 0
By gearsecond_kwangbae

Day 1: Saturday

[Yujin's POV]

Wahh ... what is taking Yena unnie so long? She told me to be here at exactly 12:00 noon. It's already 1:30 pm and she still hasnt showed up.

I'm actually regretting that I said yes to her ideas. I should've just told Chaewon unnie that Yena unnie is coming back. This way, I wont have to do all these stuff with her.

"AHN YUJIN!!!" I turned around and saw Yena unnie waving at me. I ran towards her and welcomed her in for a hug. "Unnie~ I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" she told me how her life has been in Japan and what she does with Juri and Sakura unnie. I also told her about my school life in which i'm ready to leave.

"So ... unnie" she tilted her head and gave me a smile. "Where are we going exactly?"

[Yena's POV]

Wahhhh ... I cant believe i'm back. It doesnt seem like things changed though. It looks as if I left and went back the other day.

My parents already know that i'm back and other than them, Yujin. I'm ready to waste my money and just feel happy and alive.

After that, I plan on going to school again and maybe help with the family business. But who knows? I might find something I really want to do. I just hope that Yuri is enjoying her life. Just like how I wanna enjoy mine.

"Were gonna stay at a hotel, I already got us a room" she nodded as we went to the place. It's only gonna be for a month or so. After this, then i'm really getting my life again.

Day 5: Wednesday
(Ziplining)

"Unnie, i'm not usually scared like this. But i'm scared" I held her hand as I pulled her to the top. I'm also terrified right now. I'm kinda regretting my decisions in life.

"Yujin-ah, it's just a zipline. We've done this lots of times before. Remember?" She nodded. "You're right, we've done this before. So why would I be afraid" we cheered for each other but I know that both of us nervous.

"Okay, you already know what to do right?" I gave the staff a nod. "Just have fun and enjoy" They gave me a smile as I nervously smiled back. It's still pretty weird for us to be suddenly doing this though.

"I'll go first" Yujin said giving me a smile. I gave her a nod as she went do it first. Yujin already went, she seemed to be enjoying when I stare at her though. Pshhh ... so what was that scared thing before.

"Next ..." the staff helped me with everything as I was ready for my turn. "Okay, I hope you enjoy" my whole body was nervous. Even my hands was shaking as I held onto the harness.

I closed my eyes as the staff suddenly pushed me. After that I just felt the strong breeze smash through my face. Now I get why Yujin was enjoying. Not only was the view amazing but I also feel free. It feels like flying and it's so good to be like this after a while.

Day 8: Saturday
(Amusement Park)

"Wahhhhh ... unnie, it's been so long since i've been here" Yujin looked amazed as we entered the place. She looked like a kid who came for the first time. "I wanna go on every ride and eat corndogs" I gave her a nod and just let her drag me everywhere.

Since she pleaded me to ride the Ferris wheel last. We came to an agreement to ride calm ones first then the scary ones next. Then the ferris wheel would be a sort of calm ending for us.

To be honest, since we came here in the weekend. That just means that there are lots of people here too. I feel like most of our time here would just be wasted by waiting in line. Yujin doesnt seem bothered though. She's just happily waiting in line.

"Yujin-ah, I said I want to feel free and thrilled maybe. You know ... something fun" she kept on nodding. "Then how about we go somewhere else. We've been waiting for 20 minutes already"

"Ehhhh? Why leave? We're almost there" she pleaded me to stay in the line as I just gave in. "Woohoooo, this line is so fun!" I giggled as she suddenly screamed making a few people look at us.

"Is it fun now unnie?" Face palming myself isnt even enough. Such embarrassment, and to think we're waiting in line to ride the carousel.

We finally got to ride after a few minutes. After that we just went on a few rides again (which also meant more waiting). The time that we went on rides isnt even half on how long we waited.

When I was about to give up on this idea. These ride finally came. We talked about riding the rollercoaster, hurricane, and the double rock spin. I'm not really that thrilled anymore (because of the waiting) but i'm glad that were finally going to the good rides.

After waiting for half an hour we finally got to ride. The double rock spin, Yujin looked so excited as we sat on our seats. I was a bit nervous but it was fine.

All I could remember from the ride is thinking that I was gonna die and screams. Almost everyone on the ride was screaming but I have to admit that it was super fun and if the line wasnt long, I would probably do it again.

"Next next next" Yujin kept on jumping next to me as I nodded and pulled her to the next ride which was hurricane. It also took us a long time before going on the ride.

And just when we were close to the front of the line. Yujin suddenly wanted to go pee. The bathroom was a bit far but there was nothing we coukd do. She went to the bathroom as I stayed in line. I even made a few people go first.

This ride just made me all dizzy and just like before, all I could hear was screaming (I was also part of the screams). Yujin seemed to lost her soul after that. It took her a few minutes before finally returning to her normal self again.

"Unnie ..." she quietly said as we waited in line for the rollercoaster. "Hmmm?"

"Am I still alive?" I giggled at her and gave her a pat on the back. "After those two rides, I just dont know anymore" We just kept on laughing and talking for the whole time.

"How long has it been since we started to wait in line?" She shrugged. "I dont know and hour or so" I cant believe we waited for more than an hour just for this ride. It was getting a bit dark as well, it feels like we went here to wait in line.

After 30 minutes we finally got to the ride. We sat next to each other, and we obviously couldnt hold our excitement. "We waited two hours for this" Yujin said as she grabbed at the bars in front of us.

"Wah ... we're moving" we both held onto our seats as the ride started. It started off slow but it was faster than I expected. Too fast, well at least for me.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Both of us were screaming our lungs out. There were moments that I thought I was gonna faint. I dont know about Yujin but I kept my eyes closed a few times. But after the ride was finished, I just felt sad.

"A-am I st-still a ... a-alive?" I took a deep breath, grabbed her shoulder and nodded. "I never wanna do these things ever again"

"As much as I wanna agree with you. We can't, bungee jumping is next and it'll be a thrill"

We're both scared but were doing doing these things anyways. After the bungee jumping, were going to Jeju island for more activities.

Jeju island ... Yuri ... wahhhh. Last time I went there was with her. All our memories, our relationship, it all started to build there.

I thought about where to stay when we get there. But the thing is ... i'm trying to move on from her. Even if I own the house, she might be there. Who knows she might even stayed there for a while. And I dont think i'm ready to see her, not now.

So after some talk, we decided to stay at one of our hotels again. It's not like it'll cost me anything though. But i'll probably visit the house after all the activities.

And then maybe I can see her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 21 3
Two years since the end and Wonyoung couldn't remember, so they had to make her. "There's room in every story for a happy ending."
29.1K 1.6K 40
"We're sorry for taking you for granted." "We're sorry we couldn't save you." "We wish we had kept a closer eye on you."
155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
8.1K 865 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...