h.s | one shots

بواسطة fallingforhazzabear

***NEW!!!!*** (1) A selection of Harry Styles one shots written by girl in love with Harold. المزيد

Author's Note
Braids
Fine Line
Not So Lonely Christmas After All

I Hate Him.

109 1 0
بواسطة fallingforhazzabear

Song - Heather By Conan Grey.

(A/N: I'll tell you when to play the song.)

I sit on bed with my laptop perched on my lap stressfully typing my essay due for Literature in literally 3 days I'm so stressed I'm usually early with submitting my homework but I had no time because someone locked me out my dorm to have sex with my bloody roommate argh. I feel myself breathe in relief to finally have some peace and quiet until it's interrupted with my door swinging open with my roommate Heather and the man whore Harry Styles. Yeah, I called him that because he is, he is known for having sex with any girl that moves. I can't stand him and he can't stand me probably because I don't fall to his feet. Oh and he was that someone who locked me out of my fucking dorm room.

They both stumble through the door holding hands Harry is Heather's usual hook up buddy. Harry is wearing his usual black jeans and a black shirt with boots looking goddamn hot. I grimace in disgust I did not just call that sack of STD's attractive, yuck. He looks up at me and smirks whilst checking out my outfit.

I look down at my outfit I feel my cheeks heat in embarrassment realising I'm wearing my bunny pyjamas and fluffy socks, as you can tell I wasn't expecting any company.

"Hey Y/N you don't mind Harry over do you?" Heather smiles innocently at me knowing I'm too nice to say no. "I guess I don't have a choice." I grumble in reply, Harry catches my comment and smiles evilly at me whilst replying, "Yeah you don't babe." I scoff in reply from him calling me babe, "Don't call me babe you freak." Heather and Harry both laugh at my comment. Heather drags Harry to the bed they both collapse. Heather crawls onto his lap whilst he rests against the headboard I want to puke at their open display of affection.

Heather starts tracing Harry's chest, "So what were you doing in here before we came?" She asks. "Um just finishing off my essay for Literature that is due in 3 days I'm so behind." I groan rubbing my eyes in tiredness. Harry breaks out into a grin as he laughs, "Wow you really are such a nerd? Do you actually have a life Y/N and do anything else besides studying and homework?" His eyes fill with mockery and amusement, fuck he pisses me off.

"Excuse me? At least I'm actually dedicated and don't spend my days fucking every chick that moves! I will actually have a future whilst the only thing you will have Harry is a STD." I snap whilst giving him my biggest death glare I can form.

Harry sits up in anger and glares at me with so much hate, "At least I'm dedicated and will have a future." He mocks my girly voice which only infuriates me more. "You are so pathetic and yeah Y/N I do fuck a lot and that shows I'm actually living my life! You are what 19? And are probably still a virgin with no experience with boys whatsoever." He laughs. 

"Y-You don't know anything Harry!" I growl in humiliation. Harry smiles and comments, "I actually do know Y/N and you know what I know? You're a fucking prude." He emphasises the word prude like he's even embarrassed to say the word himself. I stand up in rage discarding my laptop and walk to the edge of Heather's bed and point at Harry, "I'd rather be a prude than a manwhore." I snap whilst putting my other hand on my hip. Harry's eyes darken and fill with anger and he starts to sit up ready to pounce on me, I smirk in victory for finally cracking him he thinks he can embarrass me? In his dreams.

Before Harry can reply with an equally mean comment Heather pushes Harry down whilst shouting, "Alright enough you two! Fuck you guys can argue, please can you both just chill I'm getting a headache from all your bickering. Y/N go back to your bed put your headphones in and finish your homework and ignore Harry." I huff in reply and stomp back to my bed like a child and angrily plug my headphones into my laptop then put them into my ears. 

"What about me?" Harry asks Heather with a charming smile, "Hmm, you can kiss me." Heather says with a giggle. I gag from listening to them flirt, Heather throws me a warning look whilst Harry sends me a death stare, man if looks could kill I would probably be dead from both of the looks I was getting from the pair of them. I blast the song, "Fuck you." By Lily Allen whilst violently typing my homework, I was still so heated from Harry and I's argument, he had some nerve calling me a prude.

Heather and Harry continue to make out for what feels like hours I had finished my paper and started watching some TV show still with my headphones in I did not want to listen to Harry's and Heather's moans I hope they don't have sex whilst I'm right across from them because, ew.

I catch myself looking over instantly wishing I didn't, Heather was straddling Harry and he was groping her ass whilst aggressively kissing down her neck then back up to her lips. I wonder what his plump lips would feel like... No Y/N don't even go there. I sneer in repulsion he really has no respect groping her ass right in from of me. Harry catches my staring and sends me a wink whilst still sticking his tongue down Heathers throat. 

What a nerve he has! I quickly turn away with my cheeks heated and go back to my tv show not wanting waste my time with a reply to that confusing wink. Finally, Harry left but not without flipping me off and saying, "goodbye prude!" 

One day I am going to punch him in the face. Heather looks at me with a smirk and giggles. "What?" I ask in confusion why is she laughing at me? "You two, god the sexual tension is too much!" She says with laughter as she falls back onto her bed and fans her face. "There is no sexual tension Heather I hate that jerk!" I reply in annoyance my face forming into a scowl, how could she think they was sexual tension between us there was nothing but hatred and distaste for one another.

"You know what they say there is a fine line between love and hate." She says with a knowing smile. Yeah right, there is no love for Harry only hatred.
—————————————————————————

(A/N: Play song now.)

A couple of days later I walk through my dorm door with my books in my hands and bag on my shoulder ready to crash, today was a long day. But what catches my eye is Harry lying on Heather's bed with his arms around his head. A scowl forms on my face what is he doing here. I groan in displeasure, "What are you doing here you're here every day I'm sick of it!" He scoffs from my comment and sits up from his previous position. "I'm here to obviously see Heather and I can come here whenever I like Heather loves my company and can't get enough of me." He says with a cocky grin I wish I could wipe that grin off his stupid face.

"Heather's not here! And won't be here all afternoon she's staying at her friend's dorm tonight so leave, now!" I yell in annoyance waving my free hand to the door. Harry cold eyes form slits and he abruptly stands up from the bed and walks right up close to me and snarls, "You know what Y/N you're a real fucking bitch when you want to be." I gasp in shock he did not just call me a bitch I'll show him a bitch.

"I fucking hate you harry!" I scream at him throwing my books on the floor next to us in fury and start hitting his chest. "Well guess what Y/N I fucking hate you more!" Harry yells back whilst getting right in my face I feel his minty breath fan over my face. We both breathe heavily he grabs both of wrists to stop my assault against his chest. "You know why you hate me Y/N is because you wish I was fucking you instead of Heather!" He spits with venom, Harry lets go of my wrists and forms an evil grin on his face, I step back in shock he just went their that asshole! "I-I that's not true you're so full of yourself!"

I nervously stutter out. His smirk grows even bigger if possible he slowly steps closer towards me, I feel yourself shrink back into a wall, "Stop moving closer to me! H-haven't you heard of personal space!" I laugh nervously as my eyes dart across the room. Harry narrows his eyes at me, "It makes so much sense now why it affected you so much whenever I was around heather, all you would do is scoff or roll your eyes when we would kiss it's because you're jealous Y/N admit it," he pauses and looks directly into my eyes , "You like me" , he smirks with such confidence my heart stops as I feel myself getting in raged from this comment, "Harry you are so full of yourself!" I scoff.

"I don't like you why would I like someone as awful as you, you're a fucking player who is fucks over girls give me a break!" I scream, anger filled his eyes he gets even closer to me and we are both now are chest to chest.

He punches the wall next to me whilst yelling, "That's bullshit stop fucking lying Y/N, you know why you loath me so much is because you actually want me! Stop lying to yourself you've wanted to fuck me since you saw me!" He laughs with anger, I flinch from his reckless punch against the wall that just adds to the tension between us. Harry pinches the bridge of his nose and his eyes become cold and filled with fury. We both look at each other and then I do something I never thought I would do I grab his neck and kiss him passionately I feel the tension leave both of our bodies as we put all of our anger into this kiss.

Harry suddenly grabs my thighs and breaks apart from our kiss to murmur  "Jump." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "I'm not going to just jump." I reply breathlessly. He grabs my thighs tighter leaving me no choice but to jump onto him even during a make out he is a demanding jerk. I wrap my legs around his waist and continue to kiss him. I bury my hands into his brown curls pulling ever so often causing him to groan in pleasure. I feel my body heat from his groans because fuck they were so hot. 

Harry walks us to the bed and abruptly throws me onto the bed, my breath hitches in surprise, ok... then. He climbs on top of me hovering over and raises his hand and starts stroking my cheek. "Fuck you're beautiful." He whispers in admiration I feel myself blush in response no boy has ever called me beautiful. I look down in shyness I don't how I'm supposed to act right now this all so foreign and knew to me.

 Harry notices my uneasiness and lifts my chin to meet his green eyes he connects his lips with mine and we start kissing again this kiss was much softer than the others I feel such gratitude towards him right now that he was taking it slow because he knew I was nervous.

We continued kissing, Harry starts kissing down my neck the kissing becomes more intense and Harry starts sucking harshly on my skin, finding my sweet spot. I moan out in pleasure I have never felt this way before. I feel a hickey forming on my neck but I find myself to absorbed in him to care. I don't want this to end fuck. But it has to I don't want to go too far with him, so I find whatever self control I have left and mumble, "Harry." I grab his shoulders to stop. He pulls away from my neck, lips reddened from our kissing. 

"C-Can we take things slow this is all so new to me." I stutter shyly I don't want to jump into bed with him so soon. Harry smiles sweetly at me causing dimpling to appear on his cheeks this is the first time i've ever seen a genuine smile from Harry god it's a beautiful sight he really is so beautiful and he has dimples? Kill me now.

"That's okay baby why don't we just watch a movie then and chill out?" He says with no anger or judgement laced in his voice. This is so unlike Harry him actually being considerate of my feelings? I smile back at him, "Cool." I say lamely I want to smack myself in the face for being so inexperience in things like this. Harry chuckles in response and nuzzles his head into my neck and wraps his arms around me. My breath hitches I feel myself tense nobody has ever hugged me like this before. Harry notices my discomfort and murmurs, "Relax Y/N it's just a cuddle," giving me a lazy kiss on my neck. I guess I could get used to this.

I laugh lightly at his comment because I'm scared if I talk I will give away how freaked out I am right now. Harry withdraws from the crook of my neck and grabs my laptop from the end of my bed. He gives me the biggest grin ever and says, "So, let's watch 365 days..."

Authors Note

Thank you guys for reading this imagine hope you liked it was definitely fun to write lol! Anyways see you laters for some more imagines. Also make sure to leave feedback and a vote if you can! BYYYE XXXX - Luce xxx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

902K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...