Billionaire's Transmigrated W...

By iamnoone800

This story is written by me and I own it. So please don't copy or post this story elsewhere. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ㅁ... More

Author's note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
Not A Chappy
SEVEN
NOT A CHAPPY

FIVE

1.1K 31 1
By iamnoone800

OLAM which started as a devlopment firm with the few people Jack brought   soon turned into a big company with hundreds of employees. Everyone knew about the legendary CEO, Will Jackson ,but none of those employees know about a little owner of the company they work for.

Lilian knew it was selfish of her but she still used it as a supporter to Grey' Corp. Even though he was dissatisfied, Jack didn't object her.

When OLAM became one of the top enterprises in real estate, she told the truth to her brothers and her father. Ofcourse she thought of telling her mom but was firmly objected by her family. They knew her mom would be worried for her precious daughter.

And when Lilian completed her high school, she went to the University of Michigan to get the bachelors degree in finance. And for three whole years she had stayed in the hostel dorm while she visited her family occasionally.

Her family were present on the day of her graduation ceremony. Looking at her mother who was in tears, Lilian, precisely Amira, was reminded of her past. The day she wore her graduation dress and waited for her so-called family with the certificates in her hands. She waited for a whole day in vain.

Don't think of the past.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and enjoyed the day with the family infront of her then. The next day, all of them boarded a fight to New York and reached home.

_____________________________________

The bright moonlight entered the dark room through the opened windows. Light blue curtains fluttered by the chilling air passing through the windows. The slender figure on the queen sized bed squirmed. There was a deep frown on her face.

'Ah'. She then suddenly sat up with a deep intake of air. She gasped for air. There was cold sweat on her forehead and her heart was beating really fast. She looked around and observed her surroundings.

Her dark blue eyes were met with familiar surroundings. After a while, she calmed her heart. She then climbed down her bed and went towards the window. She stood by the window looking at the bright moon surrounded by misty clouds. Her fiery red hair fluttered in the wind.

This was her almost every night routine ever since the second night she was in this body. She used to get dreams, no, nightmares that she returned to being her former self. She was terrified at even the thought of missing the family who loves her dearly.

After a long time, she went to her bed and fell asleep. This time she slept peacefully.

When the sun rays fell on her face, she slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. She removed the quilt covering her body and climbed down the bed to walk towards the windows.

When she had looked down from the window, the lush green garden came into her view. A smile made its way on her lips at the reminder of her beautiful and happy memories in that garden.

She turned her head to look at the clock. 7:30 AM. She then hurried to the bathroom and finished her morning activities.

After a thirty minute routine, she climbed down the stairs to the dining room on the ground floor wearing a loose grey T shirt and black sweat pants.

Sean and her parents were already there.

" Good morning", she greeted them and sat on the chair beside Sean.

"Good morning sweetheart", greeted her mom and dad. Her mother then continued, " Did you sleep well?".

" Yes mom. I did", she replied with a smile.

" Yeah. You must have had a good rest. Look at your swollen face. Like a jelly fish", Sean murmured in a low voice.

" Good morning to you too", she said while glaring at him.

Meanwhile, Ryan who was on a phone call also returned. The family of five then had their breakfast.

" I missed your food aunty", Lily said while washing her hands in the sink in the kitchen. " And I missed you", she continued and hugged aunty Miel.
Aunt Miel returned Lily's hug and said, " I missed you too little lady".

After her small chat with aunt Miel, Lily sent a message to Alex and then went to Ryan and Sean.

In the car, James, Ryan's assistant, was driving and they sat in the passenger seats. The car soon reached the main office of Grey' Corp. They headed towards the president's floor.

In a big rest room, there sat a handsome guy in black tailored suit. When the three of them entered the room, James bowed respectfully and closed the door.

Lily who was side hugging Ryan until then, suddenly jumped on to the man."Jack!"

Jack lost his balance at the sudden momentum but soon composed himself and hugged her." Easy there Lily. Welcome back", he said.

Lilian just nodded her head and sat beside him on the couch. Ryan and Sean also sat but Sean was a little grumpy with her enthusiasm while meeting with Jack. Ofcourse his little sister was close to someone else that too a man more powerful than him, he was unhappy.

The men glanced at each other and the atmosphere in the room became awkward. Amira, i.e, Lilian , looked at them for a moment and asked , " What's wrong? ".

No one in the room answered her question. She raised her eyebrow at Jack, hoping for a response.

At last Ryan opened his mouth, " That..... Dad received a marriage proposal for you".

"What?", She subconsciously raised her voice.

Marriage proposal?

At the mention of marriage, her mind drifted towards the memories she vaguely remembered. The failed marriage of Lilian, the collapse of Grey's , everything she wanted to forget floated in her mind.

"Yeah. It's from the Knights.....", Ryan's voice became inaudible at the end.

There was a drop dead silence in the room. Amira's mind was completely blank for some time. Then she sorted her thoughts.

This proposal should be brought up in a year. And that too it would be a condition for their investment when Grey's collaboration with JC Corp. fails. And now when Grey's doesn't even have collaboration plans with JC Corp. Why did they bring up the proposal?

Noticing the anxious look on her face, Sean quickly added, " Don't worry, dad didn't promise anything".

Everyone one in the New York City knew about the love story of the heir of Knight's and a girl with humble background. It had been known that the girl was his classmate from senior high. Ofcourse, Jonathan Knight, the head of Knight family, precisely Lucius's father, rejected their relationship and sent the girl abroad.

Marriage with such a man, any girl would feel reluctant.

" Explain how this happened", she asked while clutching Jack's right hand in her left hand to control her emotions. Ryan patiently explained everything to her.

The Grey' Corp. didn't collaborate with JC but it had already started a  collaboration project with TIA long time ago. And the TIA was suddenly  acquired by the Knight's. If the project didn't continue , The Grey Corp. would face a major set back and suffer huge loss of money and reputation. And the only thing they wanted in exchange for the peaceful cooperation is the marriage agreement.

Amira had a headache while listening to the explanation. All the things she had been doing was just to avoid this marriage but it felt inevitable.

That too this situation should have happened in two years when she was 23 years old.

She sighed heavily.

If I reject this, The Grey Corp. will suffer a huge blow.
If I accept it, then......wait!
That's it!
It would a problem if only I fall in Love.
If I don't fall in love and silently divorce my husband after his lover returns, my family will be alright.

This seemed like a perfect solution for her. She rejoiced in her heart but put on a calm expression on her face.

"I found a solution",she said softly but her eyes were twinkling with relief and anticipation.

They were dumbfound by her calm and collected reaction. They stared at her face with an expression that said what's that .

She smiled triumphantly and stood up. Her face was straight and her eyes were focused on the door of the room. She said with a grin," let's go and meet my future husband first ".

_______________________________________

So guys,
Here's my fifth chappy.
And our male lead will be officially appearing in the next chappy.
I will not say much but just......be careful. Appearances can be deceiving.\(^o^)/

If you find any mistake, you can just comment on that and I will definitely rectify it.

Oh and I saw many readers are in for a yandere male here. So I thought of sharing some novels that I read with yandere males.

Name: seeking good temptation
It is a reverse harem novel with 7 male yandere guys😉
It is a light novel that doesn't contain strong violence or mature scenes. It's a satisfying novel. Just give it a try if you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 386 16
"The day when I met her. It changed my life forever. There was a time when I moved on and thought that demon was out of my life but... she found me...
230K 5.8K 41
"Are you not tired of playing with me?" Xu Xinya whispered under her breath. The arms curling around her waist, pushing her into the warm embrace com...
997K 14K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
17.6K 1.5K 16
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...