SF9 Rowoon Imagines

By kimchiroun

Warning: (some) NSFW content. They're marked with SFW or NSFW (: Yeah, that's probably it. Requests are open... More

Needy - NSFW

Jealous - NSFW

2.1K 38 12
By kimchiroun

Pairing: Rowoon x Female!Reader

Summary: Things (almost) happen in a bar with you and a middle-aged man. Rowoon rescues you, but you decide that you'll mess with him a little bit more.

Word count: 1.8k of filth. Buckle up, fellas

Warnings: orgasm denial (?); could be unprotected sex; literally my first smut EVER so... yeah; me struggling to write Rowoon as dom because he's soft in my mind; him being super soft during aftercare; I think that's it. Enjoy!

***
I'm wishing all the eyes of men go blind,
so that only I can make you mine.
***

The room is packed with people when you walk in with your boyfriend, the music immediately becoming almost too loud for your ears.

Tonight is their album release celebration, and everyone's in high spirits. The boys greet you and Rowoon excitedly, asking if you were joining their drinking game, to which you said no.

Drinking with SF9 will most likely result in chaos, after all. You know they'll need someone to make sure they go back home safe amidst their drunkenness, so you decided to take the responsibility for tonight.

You plop yourself on the couch, unable to take your eyes off of Rowoon. You know that if you were there for another second, all self-restraint would be thrown out the window. The weeks of being pent up is definitely not helping.

In his white button-down shirt that fits almost too snugly, you can see the outline of his body whenever he moves. You watch as he reaches over to poke Youngbin's side playfully, revealing the waistband of his underwear. You want to trail your hands down from his chest to his abs, watch as he shivers from under you...

You sigh to yourself. It's too early in the night to be thinking about him like this.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a middle-aged man sitting uncomfortably close to you.

"Can I buy you a drink, honey? You look awfully lonely..." he slurs, his breath reeking of alcohol. "Maybe I can make you feel good," he continues.

You scoot away from him as subtly as possible, scared that something worse will happen if you fight back. "No, thank you," you answer with a fake smile and a polite nod.

"Come on, sugar, I'll show you what you've been missing out—"

"I'll show you what happens if you move one inch closer to her," you hear Rowoon's familiar voice from behind you, making you sigh in relief.

"Oh, the boyfriend has come to the rescue. I'm so scared," the man replies mockingly, not even looking at him.

"I'm giving you a chance to get out of here before I make you," Rowoon answers, and you can hear the rage in his voice.

You internally smack yourself for thinking that it's hot. Yeah, you being pent up definitely isn't helping this situation whatsoever. Rowoon and this random man might get into a fight, and you're imagining how it'd feel like to have Rowoon pin you down right here, right now? Unbelievable.

The man finally scans Rowoon up and down—you notice how high he had to crane his neck up just to see Rowoon's face—before immediately getting up and walking away as if nothing happened.

"That... was easier than I thought it'd be," Rowoon says, sitting next to you. "Are you okay?" he asks, checking you all over, his hands grasping yours.

"I'm okay," you reply, a forbidden thought crossing in your mind. "You could've let him stay, though."

"Huh?" he asks, the shock apparent in his voice.

"He said he was going to show me what I was missing out on..." you says teasingly, trying to gauge his reaction. It's a dangerous game you're playing, but you're willing to face the consequences.

"Y/N," he warns. "Don't do this, not right now," he continues.

You know that he knows what you're on about. Jealous Rowoon is a beast, and you're adamant on bringing him out. "I'm not doing anything..." you say, smiling innocently.

"You know damn well what you're doing, baby," he says lowly. "You want me to teach you a lesson?"

"I'm not sure I catch your drift..." you say, teasing him with the fake-innocent look in your eyes.

He bites his lip, sighing to himself at this child's play. The two of you understand each other better than anything, and he usually saves the more dominant side of him for special occasions just to keep things exciting (not that they're not exciting, but Rowoon likes surprising you), but the way you're acting right now, and the way your dress stops sinfully at barely your mid-thigh is enough to drive him crazy.

"Hmm," he thinks aloud, placing a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I don't know... what do you want me to do?" he asks in return, his eyes trailing from your lips to meet yours.

You stay quiet, letting out a breath when his lips ghost over your ears.

"Want me to fuck you real good?" he whispers lowly, making you squirm in your seat as you think of how good he feels buried deep inside you. "Show you what you've been missing out on?"

You suck in a deep breath, feeling his lips on your neck.

"I'm gonna tell the guys we'll be heading back. My girl needs a reminder of who she belongs to," he says, his almost tone too sweet for the words he just said.

The car ride home is almost too long to bear, with Rowoon's eyes on the road but his hand stroking your inner thigh, going upper and upper but never to the place where you want to feel him most.

The two of you stumble into your apartment, wasting no time to get into the bedroom.

He kisses you, properly, for the first time tonight. His tongue roams around your mouth, his hand caressing your cheek while the other one squeeze your waist.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Maybe we should invite the guy after all," you reply, earning a firm slap on your ass.

"Say that again and you're not coming tonight," he warns, sucking a mark on your collarbone, his fingers finding your core. "Already this wet for me, hm?"

You stay quiet, gasping when you feel his fingers curling up inside you.

"Who are you this wet for, baby?" he whispers in you ear, his fingers moving in and out quickly. "Answer me," he orders, his thumb rubbing circles on your clit.

"You," you breathe out, feeling his fingers speed up, his other hand lifting your back to unzip your dress.

"That's right, baby," he replies, peppering kisses all over your chest. "You like that?" His fingers hasn't stopped working you to your release, sometimes curling up and making you jolt. His eyes are focused on you, watching how you react to each and every sensation he's giving you. His cock throbs painfully under his pants, making him groan into your neck.

You nod, fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him in for a kiss. "Please..."

"Please what, baby? Use your words," he tells you sweetly, feeling your walls clenching around his fingers. "You're gonna come for me already?" he asks, his lips on your neck.

You only moan in reply, unable to form coherent words with the amount of pleasure you're in. You're already on the edge, the few weeks of not being able to meet him due to his schedule making you extra sensitive.

And then he pulls away, just when you're so, so close to coming.

"Rowoon," you whine, reaching out to him.

"Nope," he replies quickly. "I'm teaching you a lesson, remember?" he teases, sucking his fingers clean as he looks into your eyes. "No coming before I tell you to. Got it, baby?"

"I swear to God, if you don't—"

"Shh," his thumb circles your clit again, "only good girls get to come. You know that."

You would've slapped him if it isn't for how his lips are trailing kisses from your chest down to your stomach, slowly going lower and lower.

"I missed you so much," he mumbles against your inner thigh, placing a soft kiss there, his thumb still rubbing you. "Have you been a good girl for me, baby?"

"Mm," you hum in reply, nodding. "Please..."

"Please what, baby?"

"I need you..." you plead, "It's been too long."

He sucks a mark on your inner thigh before unzipping his pants, his breaths already ragged. "Tell me if it's too much, okay?" he asks, getting himself out of his pants.

"Okay," you reply, pulling him in for another kiss. "I'm ready."

"I know you are, baby. Patience," he says with a smile. He pushes himself inside you slowly, giving you time to adjust to his size before moving. He swears he could've come right there. "Okay?" he asks, holding himself back.

You almost burst into tears at how good he feels inside you, it's been way too long. "Okay."

He begins moving, slowly at first, but neither of you are patient enough for that at this point, so soon he's pounding into you. His lips find home on your neck, kissing and sucking to his heart's content while your fingers tangle in his hair.

You feel the familiar feeling in your stomach, his every thrust bringing you closer and closer to your release.

"I can feel how close you are, baby," he whispers against your skin, going faster. "Tell me, who can make you feel this good?" he asks, his fingers finding your clit and rubbing it mercilessly.

"You," you manage to say. "Please. Only you," you cry out, tears brimming your eyes from how much you're struggling to hold back.

"Good girl," he praises, tensing up from above you, signaling that he's close. "Fuck," he curses, feeling you tighten around him. "Come with me, baby."

You feel him speed up as you come, with him following just a few moments after. You feel your whole body cling onto him by instinct, and him kissing you as you both ride out your highs.

He nuzzles his nose into your cheek. "I wanna pull out but I'm so sensitive," he mumbles, "it's been way too long."

"You're right," you reply, running your fingers through his hair. "I missed you so much," you tell him.

After a few moments of basking in your afterglow, he pulls out and lies on the spot next to you.

"Was I too rough?" he asks, worried. "I saw you crying a little bit."

"You weren't rough enough," you tease him, laughing lightly. "I'm okay. Just pent up."

"That's good," he replies, placing a soft kiss on your shoulder. "I couldn't be as rough 'cause I missed you so much. Wanted you to feel the love, ya know?"

You laugh, nudging him. "Yeah, yeah."

"I'm gonna clean you up. Stay here." He gets up to get a warm washcloth from the bathroom, before returning and tending to the mess he made in between your legs. "We really made a mess, baby."

"Mm," you reply, finding comfort in the warmth of the washcloth soothing the dull ache in your core.

"Sore?" he asks when he's done, placing a kiss on your forehead and lying beside you once more.

You nod, burying your face on his chest. You can hear his heartbeat slow down to a normal. "It's okay, though."

"What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" he asks, placing a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"You're staying?" you ask hopefully.

"Yeah," he replies with a smile, "I'm not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
81.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...