HIDDEN IDENTITY ||Park Jisung...

By jaemin_mochi

A quiet ,lonely 18 years old boy ,Park Jisung . In school , to the people's eyes he's just like a typical ner... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION II
ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2
SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 5
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 6
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8
DREAMIES SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 13
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 18
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38
Note
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 39
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41
NOTICE
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 42
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 43
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 51
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 54
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57
LOVE NOTES

ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3

1.1K 31 15
By jaemin_mochi

"Yes . Of course I do ," I said ,excited that finally Mr Park offered me the job that I've always dream of .

"Good ,you ca-"

"Sir ,may I have a minute with Sarah ?" Before Mr Park said anything , Mark cut him . I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and silently asked him 'why' . He walked to me and pulled my hand out from the office . He closed the door and looked serious at me .

"Are you crazy ?! I wouldn't let you work here . It's dangerous , Sarah ," scolded Mark in a low voice . I took a deep breath then looked at my lovely brother with a smile .

"Hey , trust me I'll be fine .. look ,I've always wanted to work with you so please ..," I took his hand into mine ,"Please trust me ." Deep down in my heart I was nervous but I threw away those feelings and be confident . I know this job is so dangerous and could harm my life but I like it . Mark stared at me for a moment , worries in his eyes . He let out a sighed . "Fine ... I can't stop you either cause once you said you want it ,you will work hard for it . This time ,I'll trust you but I won't hesitate to kill whoever hurt you . I swear ," he retorted . "Thanks brother ." He pulled me into his arms .

We entered the office again , all eyes on us . I went back to my sit and glanced Mark ,who was looking at me . He slightly smiled before turned to serious . "So ,do you agree with my offer?" asked Mr Park. I nodded , " Yes."

"Alright . From today onwards ,you'll be working under Jisung . Jeno ,you know what to do right ?" Jeno nodded . "Okay , that's all from me . You may dismiss now ." We went out from the office . Mark and Jaemin said good luck to me and I thanked them .

My heart skipped a beat ,feeling nervous . I followed Jisung and Jeno to another room . It was Jisung's office. He sat on his big chair and looked at his paperworks without saying anything . I stood beside Jeno ,waiting for his orders .

"Sarah Lee , am I right ?" Jisung started to speak , breaking the silence .

"Yes ,sir ."

"Tell me about yourself ."

I took a deep breath ,a very deep breath before started to introduce myself . "I'm Sarah Lee , sister to Mark . I'm 18 years old and study in (xxxx) high school . I've been training with my brother since I was 12 . Mark and I have been living alone after our parents died ." He nodded a few times as I told my life story . "Alright,Sarah . Thank you for your information ."

"Now ,it's my turn ." He got up from his work chair and leaned against the side of his big desk . "There are three rules you must obey ," he showed his three fingers .

"Rule number one . Do everything as I told without questioning ." Okay , that rule is easy . I definitely can do that .

"Rule number two , never hesitate while doing your work . Make up your mind ." And that rule is pretty easy too .

"Rule number three . Never be curious ."

The last rule ... I gulped at the last rule . "Never feel curious anything around you . Curiosity kills the cat . Remember all these three rules and you'll be good ," he continued .

I didn't say anything ,still processing the last rule in my mind . Why ? See , now I'm being curious ...

"Do you understand ?"

I looked up at him , "Yes ,sir . Understood ." He nodded then went back to his chair and continued his work . "You may leave now ." And so Jeno and I left the room without saying anything .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Hi, I know Mr Park had introduced me but I'm just gonna said it again . I'm Jeno ," he reached out his hand and I took it ,shaking our hands .

"I'm Sarah . It's nice to meet you ," I smiled to him and so did he . When he smiles ,his eyes turned to crecents ... So cute and attractive !

"From today onwards , I'll be your partner and if there's anything you wanna ask ,you can just ask me . I will train you everything you should know . But you will exchange partners for the moment so that you can learn from the others too . Every Monday to Friday ,come here after school and be here sharp at 1 p.m . On weekends , be here before 8 a.m . We will start our training tomorrow ," explained Jeno . I nodded in understood to his instructions . "Now ,let's meet the others ."

He lead the way and I followed him from behind. We went to sort of a basement and I could hear gun shots. There were three guys—two were practicing with their shooting and one was checking the guns .

"Guys !" Jeno clapped his hands , attract their attention . They stopped what they were doing and turned to us . I couldn't see their faces as the lights were dim . They put their guns on the table and walked to us . Now I can see their faces and they are so young ! But no doubt , they are handsome .

"Guys ,meet Sarah Lee . She's Mark's sister and just joined us today . My partner ," Jeno introduced me to them .

"Hi ,you all can call me Sarah ," I reached out my hand to shake but instead the guy with tanned skin hugged me . I was surprised by his sudden action but hugged him back ,didn't want him to feel awkward . " I'm Haechan . Welcome to the family !" Haechan pulled away the hugged . He's pretty friendly and cheerful.

"Hi ,I'm Chenle ... Haechan's partner ." A guy with pale skin shaked my hand . "Hi ,I'm Renjun . Nice to meet you ," the guy with black hair waved his hand with a warm smile . Among the four of them ,he looks smaller . "Jeno ,you said that she's your partner ?" Haechan asked and Jeno hummed in respond . "Wow , good luck with him ," said Haechan to me . He agaped when Renjun spat behind his head . "Don't scare her ," said Renjun ,rolling his eyes . I just chuckled at their behavior ."It's okay , thank you anyway."

We chatted random stuffs , getting to know ourselves before Jeno brought me to another room that leads to a gym . There were a lot of complete equipments and some of them I've never seen it before . "This is the gym . You can go here during your free time ," told Jeno . "Okay ," I responded. Jeno showed me around the house , giving me a small tour . This mansion is big so there are so many ways. Jeno told me to remember the ways and so I did . I remember things easily even just looking at it once .

After giving the small tour , Jeno and I went to the kitchen to get some drinks . We were so thirsty after walking around this huge house .

"What are you to the group ?" I asked ,breaking the silence between us . There was still awkward between us but we will get use to it soon . Perhaps become even closer as he is my partner . Jeno turned to me , putting his glass down on the table . "I'm a spy and also a fighter ." I nodded with my mouth 'o' . "What about the others ?" I asked again . I wanted to break the silence by kept asking questions . I don't like the awkward atmosphere .

"Umm .. Mark is the one who's handling the guns , Haechan is a spy and also a medic too ,same goes to Renjun . Chenle is a spy and Jaemin is a hacker . Basically all of us are fighters ," explained Jeno .

Jaemin ? A hacker ? Wow , impressive ! A handsome ,lovely man actually is a hacker . Mark never told me about that .

"Have you shoot with a gun before ?" asked Jeno , interrupting my thoughts of Jaemin . "Nope but I would love to try cause it looks fun ." Jeno chuckled at my statement and so did I . "It is fun ."

"Hey ,there you are . Been looking for both of you since just now . Luckily Mr Park is in a good mood ." Mark walked into the kitchen and sat next to me . He took my glass from my grip and one gulped , he finished my drink . I glared at him . I just drink a little of my drink....

But Jeno and I looked at him with questioning looks when he mentioned Mr Park .

"What's the matter ?" asked Jeno , finishing his drinks before Mark took his and drank it all .

"Sarah , Mr Park wants to see you ."

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Hey ! Hope you all love this chapter . Lemme bless your eyes with Jeno's pic hoho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.7K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
3.4K 143 51
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ | ɴᴀ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
14.9K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
50.1K 1.9K 35
❝Kill him.❞ ❝....But I love him.❞ In which Jungkook is the son of the most famous mafia gang in Korea, and Taehyung is a normal college student just...