Broken

By saydie012

Two lost and broken souls crossed paths on unexpected time. Will they be able to heal each other or it's bett... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 15

388 18 1
By saydie012

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been a week since the incident between Jennie and Lisa happend. It's also been a week since the two have been skipping classes.

In the case of Jennie, I knew that Jisoo sent her to hospital two days after it all happend. She refused to eat and just cried and cried until she fell asleep. Then the following day, she became weak and dehydrated that Jisoo rushed her to hospital. She's also worried because Jennie keeps having panic attacks within those days but refusing to go to her doctor.

I just knew that Jennie was hospitalized today because me and Jisoo are too preoccupied to talk to each other.

As for Lisa, it's another story. I never caught her sober. She's always either drinking her ass out and dead drunk lying on the floor. I don't even know if she's eating.

If I caught her awake and drinking, she's always throwing me out and say to leave her alone. Once she's into this state, I can do nothing to make her stop and listen to me. So what I will do is to go out and return the next morning when she's sober, but man! She never is. It seems like the moment she open her eyes, she will find her liquior to drink. Just like this morning.

I went here on her house to tell her the situation of Jennie. But just like the other days, she's drinking the damned Johnny Walker at 7 in the morning. Do you hear me??? Freaking 7 in the morning. I think I had enough.

I snatched the bottle away from her hand as she is about to take another jug and threw it at the wall that made it shattered into pieces.

"Yah!! Why did you do that!?!" Lisa yelled the shit out of me.

"It's just 7 in the morning and here you are drinking?? You really have to ask me that??" I shouted at her too

"You don't have the fucking right to do that! Leave me alone!" She said as she went to the kitchen to grab a beer this time.

"What are you doing to yourself, Lisa? Do you wanna die by drowning yourself to alcohol?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Come to think of it, I'm also surprised I'm still alive by now." She answered like her life doesn't matter anymore.

I felt like someone punched me on the chest. My heart became heavy for her. She was never happy after her mother and grand parents died. I am now scared that she will harm herself in the process.

"Don't say that, Lis. You won't do anything stupid." I warned her.

"You see, Chaeng, all I wanted to do before I met Jennie was to have fun in my own way. Like doing troubles that makes our professor pissed. Getting myself drunk and have fun in bed with the girls. I'm fine hanging out with you guys. I am already contented on that life. Never have I imagined that freaking Jennie Kim will make me vulnerable again."

"I thought my tears have dried up after Mom died as well as my grand parents but hell, I was wrong." She said while her tears are falling freely in her eyes.

"Damn this tears! I thought I will never get hurt again because I never let my emotions take the best of me. I tried to avoid being attached. But yeah, destiny has other plans on me, I see." She said then finished her can in one drink.

I walked near her and hugged her from behind.

"Lis, what happend between you and Jennie that day?" I asked trying to find out why she's being like this again. I know Lisa's weakness. It is her being rejected by the one she loves.

She got that insecurity after what her father has done to her. That is why she has never attached herself with someone and was just doing one night stands. She never tried to pursue or even thought of liking someone before.

Lisa sighed first before answering. "She said she don't have feelings for me, Chaeng. She said that I should stop courting her and she didn't just know how to turn me down. She left me just like that. Just like what Marco has done with me."

"I felt like a dirt that she wants off her. She made me feel like she doesn't give a damn about me. Her eyes were so blank just like what she said she feel for me. Nothing." She continued.

"Oh, Lisa...." I don't know what to say after her confession. I can feel that she is badly hurt because of what Jennie has said. But based on what Jisoo and I have talked about, I know that Jennie didn't mean a single word she had said.

"I have to tell you something. Jennie, she is confined now at the hospital. Jisoo said that she did not ate for days and is experiencing panic attacks." I calmly said to her.

Suddenly, Lisa became stiff. Like she didn't saw that coming.

"Since when has she been in the hospital?" She suddenly asked.

"It will be fourth day today. I just knew it last night though." I answered

She suddenly seems like sober and did not drink for days.

"Which hospital is she in?" She asked seriously

--------------------------‐--------------------

LISA'S POV

I'm trying to numb myself with alcohol just like what I do each time I feel pain. Sometimes, I think that it's better to be wounded physically than to feel this pain of being rejected and alone. I won't mind if I'll have tons of bruises and scars just so I cannot feel this.

I came to a point where I considered finishing this burden. I don't have anything to lose anyway. Jennie wouldn't give a damn, I don't have parents anymore since I am not considering Marco as my father anymore.

I'm about to cut through my wrist when my phone ringed and it says it's Chaeyoung.

Shit! It's Chaeyoung. I cried and threw the knife away from me. This is not right. This would devastate my best friend. With that realization, I kept on drinking until it's already morning.

That was the time when Chaeyoung barged in my house again and the first time I said my thoughts and what happend to her.

After hearing that Jennie got hospitalized, I came back to my senses and realized that Jennie is also wounded like me. Like we are two broken souls that happend to found each other.

Without having second doubt, I get me keys and drive to where she is and found Jisoo going out of the hospital.

"Jisoo Unnie, where's Jennie?" I asked right away.

"She's in room 823. Lisa, I just want to tell you that she's very vulnerable right now. Her psychiatrist says that she's having massive flashbacks from her past experience."

"What happend?" I asked

"Jennie came home crying her eyes out. Not even saying what is going on with her. Then she refused to eat and all. That's when I rushed her to hospital after fainting." She explained.

I am so worried about her that I didn't even thought that she literally dumped me without us being together technically.

I rushed to her room and after I got there, I saw her lying peacefully at the hospital bed. She has her iv and all attached into her.

As I walk closer to her, I sat on a chair near her bed and held her hand.

"Jennie-yah. What has happend to you?" I asked her even thought I knew she was sleeping.

I just held her hand and placed my head on her bed because I suddenly felt dizzy. I wasn't able to see her face when she suddenly opened her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked. Then I looked at her ten smilled weakly at her.

"I should be the one asking, why are you here?" I rebattled.

She doesn't answered me right away but after a few moments, she wrinkled her face and said "You reek of alcohol."

"I'm sorry, I was just informed that you were admitted in the hospital just now and came here immediately. What has happend to you?" I asked again

"It's because you have seen someone better than me and you'll soon dump me like Kai has did." She suddenly said with a tearful eye.

"Listen to me, Jennie and listen well. I am not Kai and I will not do that to you. What Nancy has did was never in my will or I have ever enjoyed it. To be honest, your lips were the one that I would like to taste and no one else." I told her with the most subtle way possible.

She just looked me in the eye like she is confirming if I am saying the truth. I didn't backed down cause I ain't lying to her.

"I'm sorry if you felt that way. It wont happen again. I promise."

She just looked at me and then closed her eyes as if she's resting again. I just held her hand and rested while sitting cause I have felt my drunkness taking over me.

-------------------------------------

Stream Ice Cream, everyone! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 124 63
A story wherein Lisa experience unwanted experience in the past that made her the worst version of herself. Unexpectedly, she happen to met these peo...
601K 16.4K 37
Jennie never like this particular girl cousin, she hated everything about her. But what if one day she found out that this cousin of hers feels somet...
18.6K 893 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
202K 5.4K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️