𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 | 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭�...

بواسطة peachytangerineee

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒 :; ↳ ❝ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 ¡! ❞ "you get me so high all the time," in which josh's little sister... المزيد

Characters
The Move
TikTok
Secrets
News
Home
Flights
Room
Party
Mess
question
Day 1
Day 2
books
Back
read
Please
Like
Dreams
Planning
Positive
Love
heh

Gender

6K 67 89
بواسطة peachytangerineee

(im so sorry to my limelights but i cant find any cute babies besides lav so yea)

6 months later.
I have been posting drafts and none of the internet knows Im pregnant with Quinton's child. I was still going strong with Quinton and today the boys planned on doing a gender reveal. I smiled while Quinton kissed my forehead and laid next to me.
Q: "Get ready baby"
I groaned but got dressed. I think we both wanted a girl so we both wore pink. I wore this:

Quinton wore this but with his recent hair:

We walked outside to see everyone. Tons of friends and our families. Since I was so skinny, my bump wasnt too big.
The boys were kinda basic so we just did a balloon pop. We both popped it at the same time and, we saw a lot of pink. Everyone cheerfully yelled while Quinton lifted me up and kissed my lips sweetly. I giggled but kiss back. He set me down and we both pulled away.

2 months later.
I was laying in bed with Quinton while the boys were on my couches and floor while watching a movie. Josh was sat with Nessa while the rest layed together on the bean bag, couches or floor. Suddenly I felt the need to use the restroom. At that moment in the bathroom, my water broke. I quickly walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up and walked to Quinton.
F: "Baby, my uh.. my water broke"
He jolted up and told the rest of the boys and Nessa. We all went to the cars and I was in a car alone with Quinton. My stomach felt like it was burning and it hurt so bad. I scrunched my nose slightly from the pain while Quinton rubbed by arm.
Q: "I love you so much princess"
F: "I love you too"
He smiled and we quickly arrived at the hospital. We were waiting in a delivery room while I felt the pains shooting through me. Everyone was waiting in the corner of the room. I asked for the epidural since it hurt so bad. I felt like I was on cloud 9. Everything looked so cool and fun. The boys and Nessa were constantly laughing at me which made me smile. Soon a doctor came in and rushed everyone out besides Quinton. After alot of pushing, a beautiful baby girl was in my arms. She was so precious. We were naming her Charlie Rose Griggs. We decided to post a picture and announce her.

Liked by qgriggs, joshrichards, imgriffinjohnson, and 10,596,285 others.
faithrichards: this is our beautiful princess, Charlie Rose Griggs. these past 9 months have been hard, but you are so worth it. i love you so much princess🌹❤️

fan: this was so unexpected!!

luvanthony: im the best uncle ever

joshrichards: im gonna steal her. shes too cute
^faithrichards: uh yeah, no❤️

qgriggs: my princesses

fan: I never would have thought

hater: your too young to have a kid

addisonraee: shes gorgeous

nessabarrett: im holding her rn and shes literally so cute

We all chilled in the room for the night since I wouldnt be able to go home until tomorrow.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

100K 908 31
You(skyler) are Josh Richards little sister who moved in with him at the sway house.
2.7K 60 16
Bryce hall is your best friend and his brother is who? Oh yea thats right Jaden hossler x Warning Includes self harm abuse swearing and stuff like t...
68.7K 637 32
~Completed~ ❤︎In which Emily Caleb's true identiy is reveled and she falls for her brothers friend❤︎ Or ❤︎In which Josh Richards celeberty crush not...
195K 3.4K 109
A 21 years old girl died. After her death her twin sister wanted to find out if it is suicide or murder. Lana Rae Easterling found dead in her house...