Sugar!

Autorstwa Lord_Rockhim

Karuizawa Kei and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka no tanpen! Credit for who owns the original pic Więcej

Good Night

Patting her head and pillow thigh

5K 145 33
Autorstwa Lord_Rockhim

At night, at 6 pm. I was in my room enjoying my time. Two cups of black tea are directly on the living room table...

Now it is Saturday night and usually, the students will go to spend their time at Keyaki Mall until late at night to play. Because tomorrow is a holiday, such things are natural to do.

Students at Tokyo Metropolitan Middle School are blessed with luxurious facilities around them. Facilities such as malls, cafes, playgrounds, and cinemas, everything is here. So even though we are not allowed to interact with the outside world we will never feel burdened living here.

Usually, I would go out to eat with my friends in groups and play the night away at Keyaki Mall. But it seemed that each of them was enjoying their own time right now.

Then what about me?

Yeah, maybe this could be called an in-room date.

Right now, I'm sitting on the sofa and next to me is my girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei.

She's been here since 30 minutes ago

Kei beside me was eating some pocky chocolate bars. She slowly bit into it while fiddling with her cell phone.

Does it taste good?

I know chocolate is her favorite food, besides that, I rarely eat chocolate.

I unconsciously looked at Kei who was eating the chocolate. And it seems like she realized my stare. For the first time, our eyes met.

"Um, What is it?"

"Hm, nothing."

I feel guilty if I see her continuously. And it can bother her. So I looked away from her and started to open some of the book magazines that were near the sofa.

However, it looks like Kei is still look at me. Her eyes flicked back and forth between her phone and me. As if noticing something and her eyes widened slightly, she directed a box of chocolates at me.

"You want?"

I heard that from her, faced her, and saw the box.

"May I?"

Of course, I want to eat it. Chocolate is the most popular food because it is sweet. It doesn't matter whether you are young or old, it's still the most popular food out there.

But, you need to pay attention to the sugar content in chocolate food that is sold, too much will not be good for your health

I raised my hand and tried to grab a chocolate bar from the box, but when my hand was only some distance from reaching for the chocolate, the box moved away.

"Of course not, hehe."

Wait, what?

My hand got nothing, it was just emptiness.

It turned out that I was just being teased by her. I saw Kei who smiled happily and laughed a little amused because of teasing me. I don't know what kind of expression I'm showing right now, for sure it seems to make her laugh.

"Oh, what's with your weird expression Kiyotaka?"

"Nothing, I'm just a little annoyed that you teased me."

"Oh come on, of course I'll give you one if you want."

Kei said that and excitedly grabbed a pocky chocolate bar from the box and pointed it at me, not to be more precise at my mouth.

"I'll give it to you, like this."

I see, she wanted to give it to me like this. Well this is not a problem, isn't this something that is often done by lovers out there?

But still,

"No, I'll eat it myself, you don't have to feed me."

"What's wrong Kiyotaka? Aren't you happy with your cute girlfriend feeding you?"

"It's not that, it's just ..."

"Then? What's the matter? Just so you know, I wouldn't give you chocolate if it weren't like this."

I gave up on that statement and brought my mouth closer to the chocolate that Kei was holding. It was some distance away and I could take a bite, but at the last second, Kei pulled her hand and a chocolate bar move away from my mouth.

"Fine if you don't want to, I'll eat it myself."

She's teasing me again.

Kei started chuckling again, her face smiling bright and full of fun after teasing me twice.

She put a bar of chocolate in her mouth and began to bite it slowly. However, the mocking smile from her face did not disappear.

Looks like she's enjoying it.

"Well, it's my turn."

I said that and started getting closer to her. Kei who realized that widened her eyes and asked what I was doing.

I reached out my hand and touched her chin and slightly shifted her head towards me. I brought my face closer to her and quickly bit from her mouth a bar of uneaten chocolate.

I then distance myself from her and sit as usual again. Take the magazine that I put down earlier and start reading it.

I glanced slightly beside me and saw Kei's flushed face. She froze in place and didn't move for a moment.

"That's my reply."

"M-Moouu ~ you don't need to go that far stupid! I'll still share it with you anyway."

Saying that, Kei hit me with the pillow that was on the sofa and started complaining to me. It didn't hurt but her behavior gave off a cute child-like impression. Are all girls like this?

"You teased me twice and it pissed me off a little you know?"

"Geez, seriously."

Kei puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms, as if in annoyance, she looked away from me. Even so, feelings of shame must still overflow on her. I can see her ears are really turning red from here.

After all, girls are creatures that are difficult to understand. You enjoy teasing your lover but when they do the same to you, you start acting like a child.

For some reason, I wanted to pat her head.

Is that okay? If I do, I'm afraid I will get rejected and make her even angrier.

But still, common sense and thought couldn't beat my inner desire to do so.

I reached out my hand and began to gently pat her head, and stroked her hair.

Kei seemed shocked at the development of this situation. She turned towards me and looked at me with an incredulous look.

"You think just by patting my head the problem will be solved?"

"... Not really."

As I thought, she's still angry.

"... But I feel a little happy, I'll let you today."

Does that mean I got permission from her?

"Thank you."

Kei's mood got better again, she looked really happy when I patted her head. As if she was eating honey, a joyful expression was evident on her face.

"Are you really enjoying this?"

To my question, Kei looked at me and said.

"Kiyotaka, your hands are warm, they are very comfortable."

"Is it true?"

"I want you to stay this way."

"My hands can get tired too, at least give me a break."

"No! It's an apology, you know? Will you ever grant this cute little girl's wish."

I sighed at what she said. But I am the one who always loses.

I can smell a fragrance from Kei, maybe because she just finished taking a shower? However, I continued to brush her hair and patted Kei's head gently.

Her hair is very smooth, and I guess it's smoother than mine. This may be because of the shampoo she uses. Girls really have to pay attention to the care of their hair. I heard that hair is their crown, and it's very important to their appearance.

I'm so immersed in this that I don't realize how long I've been stroking her hair.

"Nnn."

Why do you act like a cat now?

Kei looked very relaxed, sometimes she closed her eyes and almost fell asleep. Kei suddenly looked at my face, as if she was thinking about something.

"What...?"

"I want to stroke your hair too."

"What's the fun of doing that?"

"Mouu, it's just my feeling, and I find it fun, I also want to pat your head."

"No, I know you just want to mess up my hair."

"Pleaseee!"

Kei brought her face closer to me. Her eyes are wide and I guess they can suck me up at any moment. She held my right hand with both hands and placed it on her chest.

Really, I'm also a normal guy, and this is not good for my health.

"OK..."

I gave in to her will and allowed her to do as she pleased.

My hair also smooth, but it's far from Kei's, there is no denying that my hair is rugged than Kei's.

"Go ahead."

Kei patted her thigh.

"Hm?"

"Wouldn't your neck hurt if I did it in this position considering the difference in height? Or should I hug you, Kiyotaka? And bury your head in my chest?"

".... No, thighs are better."

However, a hug on her chest will make my senses disappear.

I might be able to get something that all the boys in the world dream about. But I have to reject that. It would be terrible if it went into something bad.

We've only been dating for a few months, we've never even been kissing.

If we think about the incident after the golden weak, maybe it will be our first kiss. If it wasn't for the little devil Amasawa.

I wonder if that's okay? And Kei just patted her thigh as if inviting me to come. I can only lay myself on the sofa and slowly put my head on her thigh.

Kei's thighs are thin and soft, also smooth.

It was so pliable, I could feel the feminine softness from cloth wrapping her thighs (Skirt). In short, it is very comfortable and kimochi.

It feels good

I can smell the distinctive aroma of honey and milk.

I looked at Kei, and her hand slowly held my head. Her smooth fingers combed my hair, from the slits of her fingers stroking gently through the hair, this felt very comfortable and made me very sleepy.

I looked up and could see two protrusions from her chest. I felt like I was going crazy if I saw her continuously so I turned my gaze towards the side.

Kei is doing this gently, I can see her expression is smiling softly while combing my head like a mother who is holding her child who is going to sleep.

"Does this feel good, Kiyotaka?"

".... Right."

"Fufu, I told you this is fun."

"You really enjoyed it."

"Of course, I'm very happy right now, I think I'm the happiest person in the whole world."

"... I guess that's too much."

"Fufufu, it's okay."

I don't know what, but just by seeing a smile that I have never seen on her face, I think it is worth the pay for her.

We began to spend time talking about trivial matters. It was a casual chat between me and Kei as usual.

She started talking and telling many things about her days with her friends at Keyaki Mall some time ago.

She also showed me some of the photos she took.

Recently there was a new cafe that opened near the Mall and she said there was an event there. She showed me a coupon for two, saying, "We'll have to go together later!"

Sometimes she asks what magazine I read, it's just a regular magazine about agriculture and hydroponic systems. Some of the industrial systems and the like.

Kei wondered why I liked such things and I replied that this was just to satisfy my curiosity.

Our conversation was deep and long. It was so relaxing really until we started running out of topic to talk about and silence fell again.

However, Kei was still engrossed in her hands gently combing my hair, as if to encourage me to go to sleep.

It's really convenient.

I slowly closed my eyes, and enjoyed this incomparable comfort.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.