š“š„šŒšš“š€š“šˆšŽšš’ - lego...

By LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... More

EXTRAS.
PROLOGUE.
01
02
03
04
05
š¬š¢š±.
š¬šžšÆšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­.
š§š¢š§šž.
š­šžš§.
šžš„šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš„šÆšž.
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§.
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§.
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§.
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š².
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸš¢šÆšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬š¢š±.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šžš¢š š”š­.
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž.
š›šØšØš¤ š­š”š«šžšž.

šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§.

2.5K 124 9
By LEGOMI-I

" Legoshi? "

The large canine whipped his head meeting blank (eye color) orbs bore into his dark ones. She was casually laying on top of a table, not moving a muscle allowing her fanboys to do the work for her.

He hummed quietly then noticed the box beside her, " I got one box left, can you lift it for me.. I'm not one to lie so let me just get to the point. " Her hands ran through her long fur locks, " I'm just fucking lazy. "

Legoshi felt himself smile at the sight of his girlfriend.
Just two puppies in love.

The words of request were heard from the male members, immediately surrounding the table that she was comforted on. Her eyes rolled as she pushed out a mumble, " Nevermind. "

Tao reached for the large box that held items contented inside, once he raised an inch off the ground he began to grunt, " Mmgh, this is heavy, what's in this box? "

The black panther continued to struggle then Bill shoved him, " You keep cleaning, you featherweight panther. Leave the heavy lifting to Bill; the great bengal tiger. " He upted his pride before it failing, not allowing himself to pick up the cardboard item as well.

The female canine sighed, pushing her arms behind her head as a pillow to rest herself against the straight table, " You're both fucking weak. "

" You didn't even try lifting the box. " The two felines shot.

Her hand waved carelessly, not giving the two males a chance to have her tolerate them. She was plainly just allowing everyone to do her tasks at her will.

Then Riz wandered over to the two felines and the short canine, retrieving the box with ease, " Don't push yourselves, cat boys. " He grinned with triumph and tease lingering in his voice, carrying the box on his shoulder.

" Look at that, pussies. Light work. "
The canine stated plainly which earned the glares from the tiger and the blank panther.

A mandrill turned to Bill with an astonished grin, " Brown bears are something else, he made Bill look weak in comparison. " Dom quickly follows with agreement, " He sure does. "

The tiger immediately felt patronized by his club members that he had to call them out, " Wait, you herbivores probably don't know this but a carnivore's strength isn't decided by the strength of their arms. " He then turned to (Y/n) and she immediately flashed her fangs that were smaller compared to any other male carnivore in the room.

" See her fangs, the strength of an individual carnivore is decided by their jaw strength. That's one of the unspoken rules of the carnivore world. "

The female removed herself off the table, pushing herself towards her boyfriend as she continued to add to Bill's statement,

" Unless you're like me, I can kill you with both. "
Her comment received many nods of agreement which startled the herbivores.

The striped feline then went on to explain the respectful game of testing their jaw strength,
jaw wars.

Jaw War is a stimulating test of strength between two carnivores without a worry of their size;

one, put tape on the floor. two, get some rope- rope works too then place two marks directional to the players.

When done, start pulling; you may not use your arms or legs, if you break out of your cross legged position- you are disqualified. To win you must pull on the rope until your opponent's head crosses the tape on the floor.

Just one problem,
A live game of war looks disturbing which is why playing the game in public with herbivores watching is considered taboo.

Bill then started to place down the tape for a small game of war with the carnivores while the herbivores watched.

" (Y/n), are you going to play war with us? "

Tao chirped beside the canine that cling onto her boyfriend and she shrugged her shoulders as a reply which he took as a maybe.

The carnivores stood in a line, ready to start the tabooed game, " All right, I can't wait to bust my jaw. " Bill curled his fists with excitement, his blood began to pump with adrenaline as the rest felt the same.

" Oi, I can do that with my foot, kitty. "
(Y/n) snickered which received a scoff from the tiger, " Shut up, you aren't even playing. "

Riz nodded with a smile, " I haven't done this in a while. "

Tao smirked, " Who's gonna start? "

Aoba held his head high, " Don't take bird beaks lightly. "

Legoshi narrowed his vision to his girlfriend that watched with an expression of disinterest, she then recoiled at the thought of the nasty scene that the herbivores were going to witness.

" You're not going to play? " He spoke softly which she immediately heard as a normal tone, her shoulders shrugged not daring to remove her eyes from the sight before her. The male canine was concerned for her quiet response considering any time there was a moment to prove who's superior she would immediately participate.

She held onto him, gripping his limb against her chest, " I don't think it'd be fair for me to play considering female animals have smaller teeth than males. If I have to play then I will but it's not worth busting my jaw. "

Legoshi picked up her chin, lifting her lips to view her small canines and hummed with amusement, " They are small. " Their moment was completely ruined by the antagonizing striped feline,

" Hey baldy, first up is you and me. We're gonna settle the score. "

Legoshi held his free arm to his chin, deciding whether he was going to participate but his eyebrow raised, " No, I'm not into this stuff. "

Ever since he had met his girlfriend, he's been more vocal which surprised everyone but it was a good thing;
meaning he wasn't all too suspicious.

Bill huffed his chest with irritation, not considering to spare one moment of the canine's conviction, he then yanked on Legoshi's wrist which forced him out of (Y/n)'s hold, " I didn't ask for your opinion, everything you say out of your mouth is a lie. "

" Oi, I wouldn't be talking if I were you when all you do is get passed around like the little bitch you are. " The female resorted which made the tiger glare at her,

" I allow myself to. "

" That's fucking worse. "

Once more, he scoffed to himself then tugged onto the large canine to drag him to the set up of the game. They both sat down and placed ends into their mouths, " You're still the same mad dog who pummeled me on the stage, idiot. " Bill fumed angrily at the thought of last year's incident.

Which later they received their asses beat by (Y/n), herself.

" I have no idea what you are talking about. " Legoshi sweatdropped, knowing exactly what the tiger was recalling.

He glanced over at his girlfriend, her (eye color) hues easily allowing him to mesmerize themselves into his but he retreated knowing he shouldn't lose focus, the major thought hit him.

If he wins and goes against the other males, he can find the culprit.

His fangs were immediately bared, clenching the rope with his canines just wanting to find the one who murdered his friend and classmate.

Bill then chuckled at the sight, " You look ready to compete. " His head twisted towards the female canine that stood by Tao, the sight of her immediately buried into his head causing his chest and his veins to clench.

He couldn't have her, no one couldn't but the large wolf.
For once, he could prove to her who's superior,
just once.

Tao and (Y/n) tossed their arms around each other's shoulders with large sets of grins,

" Ready! Go! "

Their tails wagged with amusement before dropping within the second of the game, because the game was already over with the victor of;
Bill.

" What, you're kidding me. You're weak! "

The striped feline exclaimed with a cackle following, wandering to the other carnivores, " Holy shit, I beat Legoshi and I didn't even try. "

The small canine's eyes trailed onto her boyfriend, watching him desperately retrieve his bag and bite an apple; barely peeling the fruit.

It was the training.

She whistles over to her boyfriend, twisting his neck to have his startled gaze bore into her dull ones. She then mouthed,

' I'll play for you. "

She already knew why he was so eager to play the moment he sat down against Bill, it was for the culprit. Gouhin would be punching the air to hear that her couple telepathy was correct and not idiocy.

(Y/n) removed herself out of Tao's hold, then stared at the males who watched her with curiosity,

" I declare all of you to play against me. "

The carnivore's watched her with disbelief before breaking into loud laughter at her attempt of trying to take them all on and her ears were getting irritated by their loud voices. Her foot tapped impatiently,

" Play the fucking game before I rip off your knee caps and use them as hockey pucks with your dicks as the goal. "

Their postures were restrained, immediately sulking at her vulgarity.

She dropped to the ground, her tail wagging behind her as she bobbed her head side to side innocently which made the males call out her bluff, " Hey, just because you are a girl doesn't mean we'll go easy on you. "

Her eyes rolled at their comment then averted to Bill as he sat on the floor across from her, they both placed the rope in their jaws; gripping it with their lives.

" Ready, go! " Tao chanted.

Bill tugged on the end of his rope, yanking (Y/n) closer to the tape but she released a deep growl and jerked her head back to restrain herself from losing, she used all her strength into one pull which forced him to crash his chin onto the ground.

The male carnivores watched the female with awe, allowing her to drop the rope from his lips before cocking her head to side just slightly, shining a small smile, " Who's next? "

Their confidence was beat by the cute canine.

Legoshi on the other hand, watched intensely at every game that she was participating in. Her jaw wasn't ever close to busting nor being demolished which made him grow uncomfortably at ease.

Tao and Aoba both lost against (Y/n), pronouncing her victor but she held one more match to fully title herself that.
Riz, the brown bear.

The bear and the female wolf sat on the floor with intense gazes on each other's form. They both placed the rope into their mouths never removing their eyes from their opponent.

" Are you sure you want to do this? " He questioned with a small growl following after which made her eyes enlarge, startled at the familiar grunt that she began to shift,

" Ready, go! "

The game had begun, all the males were rooting for the female including Bill although he had his ass handed by her. Their jaws clenched with their eyes locking into the others. Her hands gripped her thighs, feeling herself being pulled closer to the tape.

Her blank went blank, immediately pulling the same stunt she did with Bill but he caught up midway once she tossed her head back, yanking the rope enough to overpower her technique and have her crash her jaw against the floor.

She grunted at the impact, feeling blood release from her lips due to the stunt he played against her.

" No hard feelings right? "

Her (eye color) hues lifted onto the brown bear, she wiped her jaw allowing the blood to smear onto her back hand which received concerned gazes to burn on her form,
" Yeah, no hard feelings. "

(Y/n)'s head lifted before meeting Legoshi's dark orbs and she released a weak breath, nodding her head.

They were now on track.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 730 13
My 4th book in my series of stories You're a senior student from the Cherryton Academy, who's got friends, a crush on a wolf and a big problem; a sla...
11.5K 441 37
How far can a plant go to survive in snow? How about in sand? Will it freeze, or shall it burn? When a mere drug dealer encounters a school willing t...
60.8K 1.8K 70
Beastars Project: Book 2 Alan has found his place among the animals of Cherryton, but he soon begins to question his purpose in their society. As his...
6.5K 124 11
The world is a complicated one of predator and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. But when a drama club student dies at Cherryton high...