High school variety of love (...

By Acchold

Sans is a new student that is a not so innocent bean.(btw he is the not the shortest,blueberry is an inch tal... More

First day Part-1
First day -Part 2
Quick update
First day -part 3
First Day-Part 4
First day-part 5 (end)
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

1.5K 60 38
By Acchold

I am very happy you readers are still sticking around...and btw I'm sorry to keep y'all waiting...I was having technical difficulties- anyways on with the story

————

3rd POV

After Classic's shift was over he exchanged phone numbers with fresh so they could tell each other where to meet at..turns out fresh had another idea for the hangout and wanted to go to the mall first really shortly before going to the park.

Sans made his way across the street after looking both ways of course. And seeing as no cars came again he crossed the side-walk. He went through the entrance of the trees and looked for his covered pathway to his house, once he found it he started walking avoiding branches and other objects and made it to his front porch.

Sans POV

I fished out my keys and unlocked the door. I had to hurry and finish my homework, then take a shower again and get dressed. I rushed to my room and snatched out my homework and started rapidly writing down my answers.

(Two years l- an hour later)

I was finally finished! I checked the time on my phone and gasped, 6:38!?
Oh hell no—

"Challenge...accepted.."

I teleported to one of my closets and got out an outfit that I can move around more in. (Here ya go..)

...........

..........

....

..

..

.

..

'No' I yeeted that photo out the window and continued searching for clothes. One of the animals in the forest can keep and cherish that photo..

Finally I found them and laid them out on one of the stools/couches in the closet room. This looks perfect!

3rd POV (rest of story probably)

Sans walked into the bathroom and turned the shower to a lukewarm temperature then got in scrubbing his bones like no tomorrow.........

He then got out, got dressed and walked back to his room-

*Ding*

Sans heard a notification from his phone on the bed and saw it was fresh..

(Fresh italics. Sans underline)

Hey there comic are
ya almost ready?

Yes, I just finished everything.
What mall do you wanna meet at?

We could meet at the big Au mall..I heard it's gigantic!!

Okay..sure I'll be there later on. Bai!

Bye sans!

Sans checked his phone time and saw it was 7:00. 'SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!.'

Sans ran and grabbed his bag and put all his needed items inside and rushed out the door locking it of course, and ran towards the bus stop.

(When he made it)

Sans POV

I made my way towards the entrance of the mall and saw fresh standing surveying his surroundings.

"Hey fresh!!"

I yelled out to him and he whipped his head in my direction and I saw his face tint with blush...I'm surprised he didn't whiplash/break his neck.

"H-Heya broski! Ya ready ta head in da mall?"

"Yep! Let's go!"

We both walked in through the automatic glass doors and explored the mall.

I spotted a clothing store and ran into it with fresh following my fast pace as I went to my size section.

"Wow...the clothes looks amazing"

I whispered to myself hoping nobody heard me, to bad fresh heard.

"Mhm."

I heard Fresh hum in agreement with his hands in his jacket pocket.

<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>

3rd POV (rest of story)

After they both walked out of the automatic glass doors of the mall they made their way towards the big park.. Sans would've invited him to his house so they could spend time in his secret garden..but he doesn't know fresh very well and didn't want to take a risk. After all that's why the mansion is in the forest, to be hidden away from society and so he can have his peace and alone time without any disturbances.

The two skeletons found their destination and walked onto the playgrounds rubbery material. Sans ran to the swings and yelled out for fresh,

"Fresh!! Come and push meh!!"

Fresh tilted his head into the direction of the others voice and teleported behind sans and put his hands on his back after taking them out of his pockets.

Fresh nudged him and it sent sans moving from the little force.

<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>

"Hey...um sans?" Fresh questioned sans as he kept on pushing until he started to go higher.

"Yeah Fresh?"

There was a moment of silence as fresh thought of what to say.

"Do ya- umm wanna hang out again sometime? I-I mean I know you just met me,! Bu-"

"Sure! When do ya wanna hang out?"

Fresh thought for a while since he actually didn't really know sans and wanted to learn more about him, especially since sans was one of the few who didn't call him names and commented on his funny way of talking.

Since it also takes a long time to get used to the way he colorfully dresses.

<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>

Fresh and sans were walking back from the park since it got really late, the silence of the walk was killing the both of them (just fresh) though, so fresh decided to start a small convo'.

"Hey,um sans?"

"Yeah?"

Fresh stopped walking and sans followed in pursuit so he could listen to Fresh better.

"How come when we were at a public place, you seemed like you didn't like to talk out loud or anything.."

Sans stayed quiet after the question and pulled out his phone startling fresh, but he was just checking the time.

"Welp, I have to go fresh nice seeing ya. And I would love to hang out again- bye!"

"W-Wait!"

But sans was already gone in the blink of an eye socket. Fresh stood there confused but decided not to stand there any longer being lost in his thoughts, and started heading home. 'Weird..'

<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<

Hello everybody sorry for it being late I was busy and was stalling time, anyway thank you for reading!

Words before:966

Words now:991

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
25.1K 591 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...