Southside: a story of us: par...

Por princessbetty18

It's been 6 months since Hal Cooper's murder. Ten months since she had met Jughead and almost a year since th... Más

Summer Party
First day blues
Homework and more
The new kid
Weekend shenanigans
Who is FP Jones?
Dazed and confused
Fast times at Riverdale High
Dark Day's
Revelations
Everyday is something new.
Halloween
The Jacket
Judgement day
The Showdown
Family

Things we do at night.

585 9 2
Por princessbetty18

Jughead sits outside the high school, he needs a cigarette. It's only half way through the day and he's already annoyed. It's been a few weeks since the brawl in school. The Serpents are being watched closely by Mr. Weatherbee and the rest of the staff, waiting for them to mess up again so they can be expelled.

He finishes his cigarette and heads back into school. One highlight of the day is that Mr. Muller is out of town and there is a substitute in English. As he walks down the hallway he gets looks from students. He shakes his head. "I should have stayed home with Betty,' he mutters under his breath. He really hates this place.

Betty was home sick with the flu. Jughead was jealous. He tried to convince her to let him stay with her. That she needed to be taken care of. But she gave this long speech about how he needed his education. In the end Betty won, she always wins when it comes to Jughead.

He counts down the hours until he's back home with her. English, lunch and American government was all that he had left.

Eventually the last bell rings and he's out of the school. He doesn't even wait for the others. He's on his bike and headed back to the South Side where his trailer is.

He walks in and sees Betty sitting under a blanket on the couch doing something on her laptop. Betty has been spending most of her free time investigating Jason's death. She's turned the empty wall of the kitchen into what she calls a murder board.

"Hey babe" she said.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked as he walked over and leaned down to kiss her.

"Juggie, stop. I'm yucky." she said.

"Don't care. I want my kiss." he laughed.

Betty rolled her eyes. She then grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him into a kiss. "Happy?" she asked as she pulled away.

"I am." he smirked.

"Don't get mad if you get sick." she laughed.

"I won't. Gives me an excuse not to go to school." he chuckled.

Betty sighed.

"Any luck?" he asked as he pointed towards the board.

"Well, I found out he was seeing a therapist." she said.

"Oh, he didn't seem like the person who needs to see one." he said. "What's the doctor's name?" He adds, asking..

Betty goes through some papers. "Umm. His name is Dr. Pete Nelson. He is new to town, been here 3 weeks." she said.

"Hmm. Interesting. We should pay a visit to this doctor." Jughead said as he grabbed a bag of chips from the kitchen and sat down next to Betty.

"We should," she said. "Which, I have already planned for us to do." she smiled.

Jughead laughed. "Of course you did," he said.

Betty smiled,

"So what do you have planned?" he said to her as he ate his chips.

"You eat so loudly." she laughed.

Jughead just shrugged his shoulders. It's chips, he can't really eat them quietly.

"So, umm. On Friday, it looks like Dr. Nelson is leaving town for the weekend and his office will be closed." she said as she started looking at her phone.

"I know you have more." he said.

Betty laughed. He knows her so well. "So after school. I figured we could go, break in and collect evidence and leave." she said.

"Oh." he said as he put down the chips, leaned in and kissed her neck.

"You have chip breath, Juggie." she said as he kissed her on the lips just then. Betty giggled. "I'm sick," she adds.

"Not sick enough." he smirked. "So where were we." he said as he kissed her down the neck.

"Juggie." she moaned out.

"Whats next, princess." he asked.

"We go to the Wyrm that night." she said.

"I see." he said as he kissed across her upper chest. "Why's that?" he asked her.

"Juggie." she moaned again.

"Answer me, princess." he said as he started to kiss the other side of her neck.

"Party, Tyler and Carly are coming to town." she said as she pulled him in for a kiss, then pushed him against the couch and straddled him.

Jughead pushed her away gently. "Patience my queen" he said.

"I'm very patient." she said, smiling.

"Is that so?" he asked.

Betty nods.

"Then why are you in my lap?" he asked, laughing.

"Oh, shut up." she laughed.

Jughead started to tickle her. She giggles. "Then what?" he asked.

"Ugh" she said.

"Saturday we are going dance shopping and then roller skating." she said.

"Ahh. There it is." he smirked.

"What?" Betty asked innocently.

"Trying to butter me up with some breaking and entering so I'll willingly go dress shopping with you." He said, grinning.

"No, I had the other plans, before learning the information about the doctor." She said, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Ugh, the dance." Jughead said as he remembered it was next week.

"Stop, you big baby. You will be fine." she said.

Jughead rolled his eyes, which in return made Betty slap his arm playfully.

"It's only for a few hours and I'm sure you will be rewarded for all of your troubles." she said.

"Oh!" Jughead said. That has peaked his interest. "Tonight? Or dance night?" he asked.

"I'm sick," she said, pouting.

"Has that ever stopped us before?" he asked.

Betty laughed. "I Guess it really depends on how good you are," she said.

"Oh, baby. You know I'm all about being bad." he said as he kissed her on the lips again.

Jughead's phone rings. He grabs it and throws it in the chair next to him. He's not in the mood to deal with anyone tonight. It's a we are going to stay in and not speak to anyone, type of night.

Betty smiled. She loved how Jughead kissed her.

"So... skating?" he asked as he pulled away.

Betty started laughing. "Took you long enough. I really want to skate and Toni rented the roller rink for a few hours." She said as she stuck out her bottom lip at him, which made him laugh.

Jughead then stood up and she followed, "nap time" he said, winking at her. There was a knock at the front door. "No," he yelled.

"It may be important." she said.

"I don't care." he said as he picked her up and carried her to their bedroom, she giggled in his arms.

~

It's Friday after school. Betty is feeling a lot better so plans are on. They will go to Dr. Nelson's office and then to the Wyrm.

Jughead fixes him a sandwich while he waits for Betty to be done getting ready. He's not sure what she has to do to be ready for some Breaking and Entering. But whatever, he will humor her.

Betty walks out of the bedroom and Jughead's mouth drops open. "What are you wearing?" he asked her as he put his food back on the plate.

Betty looks down at the outfit in question and then backs up to Jughead. "What?" She said it all innocently.

"You look like Catwoman." he laughed.

"Oh" she said. "I may or may not have gotten this from Cheryl's Halloween costumes." she grinned.

"You, my love. Are going to stand out like a sore thumb in that get up." he said to her.

"Oh" she said frowning.

"Babe, it's still light out and you look like Cat Woman. Someone will notice." He laughed.

Betty sighed. "You're right. I'll go change." she said as she turned around to go back to her bedroom.

"Keep the outfit." he said, winking at her. "For later," he adds.

Betty laughed as she shut the door behind her.

Jughead finishes his sandwich quickly. He doesn't like to do anything on an empty stomach. It makes him cranky. He really hopes they can find some information to give to Cheryl.

A few minutes later Betty comes back out dressed mostly in black, except for a pink shirt. She always wears something pink. It's who she is and Jughead loves it. "Ready when you are." She told him as she put on her leather jacket.

"I'm ready," he said as he got his jacket, put it on and grabbed his keys. He kissed her on the lips before they left.

It takes them 20 minutes on a bike to get to the Doctors office. It's empty. Jughead parks away first to look around. He looks for any cameras, which he didn't seem to find any. It wouldn't be wise to be caught.

He parks the bike in the back of the building and they walk to the entrance. He looks around to see if he can find a way in. He tried the handle just in case it was unlocked. He knew it wouldn't be but he still tried.

"Here, let me." she said as she pulled a bobby pin from her hair. She stuck in the lock and moved it around until she heard a clicking sound. Betty then turned the handle and the door opened. She looked up at Jughead and smiled.

Jughead laughed. "We have secrets." he said.

"You never asked. If you did, I would have told you." she said as she stuck the bobby pin back in her hair.

Jughead shakes his head. He's completely speechless right now. What do you say to that?

They walk in and look around. It looks like a normal office. Jughead was expecting some type of secret lair.

"It's so boring in here." Betty said.

Jughead laughed. He's guessing that she was expecting something different as well.

"Just a front." he said. "Probably has to look all clean and pristine." he said.

Betty pointed to filing cabinets against the back wall. They walk over and start opening and going through the files that are there.

"These files all have Bulldog's names on them." she said,

Jughead pulls out his phone and takes pictures of them. "They all seem to meet on the same day, minutes apart and are all referred by Clifford Blossom." he said.

"Why would he refer to them? He's not a doctor." Betty said as she continued to look through more files.

"That my dear Betts, is a very good question. They seem to be signed up for next Wednesday." he said.

"Oh, we can do a stake out." she suggested.

Jughead laughed at her eagerness. "Do you have the B&G that day?" he asked.

"Nope." she grinned.

"Okay, good." he said.

Jughead takes some more pictures and then he takes pictures of the room. You never know what's hidden in plain sight.

"Look at this." Betty said as she pointed to something on the papers. "It's signed H.L" she adds.

"This may be the link between Clifford blossom and Hiram Lodge." Jughead said.

"Or Hermione," Betty stated.

"Yeah, I know. It's not enough to go on. It could be someone else. But you know and I know it's Hiram" he said.

"Oh, I know," she said. "But it's a start." she adds.

"Yeah" he said as he started to put the papers back. They need to make everything look untouched.

He walks over to her and she's wiping down fingerprints. "Do you know how beautiful you are," he said to her.

Betty looks up and smiles, blushing a tomato red. "And do you know how handsome you are?" she said.

"I sure do." he laughed.

"You are a fool, Jughead Jones and I love you." she said as she leaned up and kissed him,

"I love you too," he said as he pulled her into him and started to kiss her more intensely.

Betty was moaning. "Juggie:" she breathed out.

"Yes, Princess" he said.

"This isn't the time or place for this." she giggled.

Jughead pulled away. He momentarily forgot where he was for a second.

"Oh, yeah. Let's get out of here before we get caught. We have enough information for now." he said.

"Okay" Betty nods.

They both double check everything and make sure everything is back in it's place and head out the way they came in.

~

They hop on the bike and head over to the Wyrm. It's packed when they get there. The party started earlier than Betty thought it would.

Jughead helps Betty off the bike when he parks. "Such a gentleman" she said.

"Shh, people may hear you. I don't want it to ruin my reputation." he whispered in her ear.

It made her giggle. "What? You don't want people to know how much of a softy you are." she said.

"Only to you my love" he said as he laid a soft kiss on her lips. Betty started to moan. That man made her weak in the knees.

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed her hand as they walked inside the bar and back to their claimed table at the back of the bar.

"Carly" Betty screeches as she let's go of Jughead's hand and runs to her friend.

"Betty Boo," Carly said as the two women hugged.

"I missed you," Betty said.

"Missed you too." Carly said.

"Wait... Are you?" Betty said as she pulled back and looked at Carly.

"Yeah. 5 months" she said as she rubbed her round belly.

"That's amazing. Congrats" Betty said as she hugged Carly again.

Betty looks at Jughead who is congratulating Tyler.

A few minutes have passed and Jughead walks over to Betty. "What are you smiling at?" he asked her as he pulled her into him and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Everything. I'm just so happy" she smiled.

Jughead leaned down for another kiss. He could kiss her all day and all night. "Jug" he hears.

"Busy" he yelled.

"Bro, it's important"

He turns and sees it's Archie. "I'll be back," he told Betty.

"Okay, I need to use the restroom anyways." she said as she moved away and grabbed Carly's arm and took her with her.

Jughead walks over and sits down next to Archie. "What's up?" he asked him.

"There are a few people saying that they saw Jason here the day he disappeared." he said.

"Impossible. He would never come here. Why would he?" Jughead questioned.

"Yeah I know, how do you want to proceed with this information?" Archie asked.

"Right now, nothing. Just keep looking around, there is someone that has the right information we need" jughead said.

It happens so quickly. A scream from the back of the bar. Jughead knew who it was immediately. He gets up quickly knocking over his chair and runs to the noise. Everyone hears the same noise and follows. He sees Betty crouched over. He moves to her and pulls her into him. "Who the hell are you?" he asked the woman who was standing directly next to her.

The woman is obviously nervous. She is shaking, afraid of what's going to come.

"Who are you?" Jughead asked more calmly this time.

"Umm... I'm Dianne Dunn" she said.

"Do you know where you are? Kind of stupid walking into a snake pit by yourself." Jughead said.

"Well, I don't know. I work for Investigate now and I want to do a story on Betty and her family" Miss Dunn said. "Is this necessary." She adds, pointing to all the people surrounding her.

"I don't want to talk about me or my family. If you really knew about me, you know that I can't be touched like that" Betty said. She looked up at Jughead. "I don't trust her," she adds. Betty then looks at Rob and Archie. "Get her out of here." she tells them.

Rob and Archie didn't hesitate when she asked. They walked over and grabbed Miss Dunn's arm.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on me" she yelled. It made both men stop in their tracks.

"Fine" Archie said as he backed away. Allowing the two women standing behind him to get in front of him.

"We got his Arch" Toni said as she got on one side, Cheryl on the other side of her.

"Move," Cheryl said.

Miss Dunn doesn't move.

"You lady, have a death wish." Toni laughed. "I promise, We don't bite... hard." she adds, as she continues to laugh.

"Toni!" Cheryl said, laughing. "Be good," she adds.

"What? I am good. The bitch touched Betty" she said.

"I know that," Cheryl said.

"Then let me be" Toni laughed.

Cheryl laughed with her and gave up. "I'm not going to ask again, Move bitch" she said.

Toni smirked.

Both women walked Miss Dunn out. Betty is still in Jughead's arms. Her panic attack wasn't all that severe, so she was able to bounce back from it quickly. Betty looks up at Jughead. "I don't trust her. She is up to something." she said. "And i'm going to find out." she adds, as she pulled out her phone and started to do something on it.

Jughead walks over to Pea. "Check her out." he said.

"Ha!" Betty said.

"What?" Jughead said as he turned around to see her smiling.

"I just checked. There is no Dianne Dunn that works for Investigate Now. It doesn't exist." she said.

"Doesn't surprise me," he said.

Toni and Cheryl walk back in. "I have her license plate. Don't know if it's real or not, but we can check it out." Toni said.

"She doesn't exist." Betty said,

"Huh?" Toni said.

"Betty just looked her up, the place she said she worked for doesn't exist." Jughead said.

"Something that was strange" Betty said,

"What's that?" Jughead asked as they walked over to their table and sat down, pulling Betty into his lap to sit.

Toni and Cheryl sat across from them while the others soon found their place.

"She called me Betty." Betty said. "Every report that I am in says my name is Elizabeth. Yet she called me Betty" she adds.

"Oh, that is something," Jughead said. "Don't worry, we will find out who she is and what she wants" he adds as he kisses her.

Betty smiles and lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. She's tired, it's been a long day. She hears all the chatter among her friends but soon she drifts off into a deep sleep.

Jughead stays for a little bit longer before he borrows Fang's jeep to go home. He doesn't want to wake up Betty. She looks so peaceful. He gently puts her in the Jeep and they head back to the trailer.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.4K 1.8K 39
It broke both their hearts when Betty and Jughead broke up six years ago. They have only met once since then, at Veronica and Archie's weeding, where...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
86.5K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
69.8K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...