Creepypasta Lemons

By kbaby12345001

THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM STOP READING! You have been warned. Thanks. More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Laughing Jack x reader
Slenderman x reader
Ben Drowned x reader
Jeff the killer x reader
Ticci Toby x reader
Puppeteer x reader
Bloody Painter x Reader PART1
Eyeless Jack x innocent! Strong!reader PART 1
Eyeless Jack x Innocent! Strong! reader part 2
Ben Drowned x Abused! reader(part1)
masky x reader
sorry
Bloody Painter x reader Part 2
Ben Drowned x abused reader Part 2
Friends
tbh
CandyPop x Reader
Dr Smiley x Reader
Jeff The Killer x Masochist!Reader
Bloody Painter x Dom!Reader (Pt. 1)
Contest!
CONTEST WINNERS!!
Running out Of Ideas
Bloody Painter x Dom!Reader (Pt.2)
X-Virus x Reader
BEN Drowned x Reader
49K Reads!!
Q&A Answers
sO Wow
FACE REVEAL
READ THIS NOW!!
Sadist!Nina The Killer x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Reader
Update On Author :'>
HAPPIER UPDATE :D
zoom update
UHHH
2 Q & A
REQUESTS CLOSED

Homicidal Liu/Sully x Reader

8.2K 112 67
By kbaby12345001

TW: "Daddy" K!nk... (Help me Lmaooo)

Your POV:

Walking around my room, I thought silently about my next mission. I heard a knock on my door and I yelled, "Come in!" EJ's mask poked into the room and he said, "Boss can see you know." I sighed slightly, heading to Slender's office. Before I even knocked on the door I heard his low voice echo, "Come in." I opened the door to see Slender sitting behind his desk and...

Homicidal Liu.

My heart skipped a beat as I stood next to him, not looking at him. I have had a crush on my childhood friend Homicidal Liu for a while now, and I did confess to him a while ago but it did NOT go well.

(In the Past)

"Hey Liu could I talk you and Sully for a bit? Privately?" 

"Oh yeah of course! What do you need?"

"Well uhm.. Heh-- For a while I..."

"You what N/n?" 

"I-I've really l-liked you and uH Sully f-for a w-while..." You stared at the floor, looking embarrassed.

"Oh.. uhm.. I'm sorry but w-we just don't f-feel the same N/n..."

"Oh! Heh! That's fine! We can stay friends!" You walked away from Liu, tears running down your cheeks silently at the heartbreak

Back To Present:

So yeah... that's how that went. I've barely talked to them since, and I've kinda regretted telling them my feelings. Liu finally took his eyes off me and looked to Slender. "You two are gonna go on a mission for me." I took at look at the file and nodded, "Alright Boss." Liu just nodded, staying silent. 

Me and Liu walked out and I stopped, "So... do you wanna go know?" I asked, coughing slightly nervously. He shrugged, "Sure." he said quietly, pulling his scarf above his nose again. You nodded silently and headed out the door. You and Liu walked in silence, both not saying anything. I wanted the torture to end and finally it did when we came upon the house of the specific person to kill.

Third POV: (Gore And Violence Ahead)

You and Liu climbed into the house through the window, you having your (f/c) hood on and Liu's scarf still above his nose, only showing his beautiful emerald green eyes. You couldn't help stare at him for a bit until you looked away immediately when he looked at you. "Make sure no one else is here." you'd say and he nodded silently. 

The person was sleeping peacefully in their bed and you smirked widely. Taking out your large kitchen knife, you darted out your hand and started to choke the person. They woke up immediately, their eyes flashing with fear. You let your knife skim their cheek, making a small cut.

They let out a chocked squeak of pain, their eyes watering from the lack of air, struggling under you. "Hm.. a squeak is too little-" you giggled insanely, your knife drawing away, "I need to hear more!" you barked a laugh, showing your knife into the person's chest. Stabbing them multiple times, they stopped fidgiting as they died. You smirked, wiping your bloody hand on your hoodie.

You were startled when you heard clapping coming from the door. You turned and saw Liu clapping, his scarf down and smirking. you felt your cheeks flush, "What?" you laughed softly. "Well done.." he smirked wider, his emerald green eyes staring into yours. "T-Thanks...?" you said softly, blushing crimson. Liu walked over to you swiftly and you blushed brightly. 

"You know..." he grabbed your hand, "You looked REALLY hot killing them..." he smirked, entwining your fingers with his. "L-Liu..." you stammered, looking flushed. "Oh-- this is NOT Liu.. be he agrees..." Sully smirked. "I-I..." you did know what to say. Sully only smirked wider and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You let out a small squeak. 

"S-Sully what are you.." He silenced you by interrupting with, "Me and Liu should've said we felt the same then.." he purrs, looking at you still. Your eyes widened, "Y-You like m-me?" Sully chuckled raspily and nodded, "I dunno why we dissed you.." His voice sounded slightly guilty but then a smirk widened back onto his face. "But that is in the past.." he whispered, looking down at your lips then back at you.

You gulped and noticed yourself leaning towards Liu. Soon, Liu leaned in too and slammed his lips onto yours. You smiled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his scarf-covered neck. He smirked into the kiss and rubbed his hands up and down your sides, making you slightly excited. He noticed this and picked you up bridal style. "S-Sully!" 

He walked down the hall quickly to another room, opening the door, and shoving you onto the bed. You squeaked slightly, blushing profusely. "I don't know how much longer I could resist you.." Sully growled, rubbing your sides again as he loomed over you. You breathed heavily, your chest falling up and down, gazing into Sully's eyes.

Both of your eyes clouded with one similar thing.

Lust.

Liu slammed his lips into yours, making you smile widely, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you so much.." Sully said between kisses. You groaned in response, feeling his hardness rub against you. In earnest, you tugged at his scarf, whimpering at he bit your bottom lip. He pulled away and smirked widely, pulling off slowly, staring at you.

You grumbled slightly at how slow he was taking so you helped him pull off his shirt. He giggled, and leaned down, kissing you deeply. He the took his knife and cut off your shirt, slipping his tounge into your mouth, exploring your cavern. You groaned, arching your back as he attempted to clip off your bra. He finally succeded and with instinct you covered your breasts.

Liu purred, "Don't hide them from us princess~" he started to massage your breasts, and you moaned into his mouth as you both made out. He soon started to pull down you pants/shorts and you helped him, feeling him smirk against your lips. Soon you had your underwear off too and you were completely in the nude, under him.

You blushed brightly as he licked his lips, smirking ever so wider as he traced his hand on the inside of your thigh, going closer to your woman hood. Finally, you felt the tip of his finger rub your womanhood, making you moan softly in pleasure. He slipped in a finger, pumping in and out of you slowly. Moaning a bit louder, you bucked your hips, asking for more.

Liu giggled, adding a second then a third finger in. "Ah~" you moaned, feeling a knot at the pit of your stomach already. Before you are able to come, his fingers leave you and you grumbled, "Huh.. why-" you gulped seeing him slip off his pants and boxers. Feeling yourself get more wet from excitement, you started to whimper softly. 

He smirked, prodding your entrance with his tip. You glared at him to hurry up and he chuckled, sliding his whole length into you. Biting your lip, you groaned in pain, feeling yourself stretch. He looked at you slightly worried. "Are you okay?" he asked softly. "Y-Yeah.. just adjusting th-that's all." Liu waited, but you could tell he was impatient, biting his lip fiercely. Finally, you buck your hips, moaning in pleasure.

He looked at you and you nodded, bucking your hips again. He pulled out then slammed back into you, making your legs shake slightly, you moaning loudly. Liu was quite hesitant in fucking you, looking slightly nervous. You tilted your head, groaning in annoyance. Then Sully took over snarling and slamming his whole length into you, going at a pleasant speed. 

Moaning, you wrapped you legs around his waist, feeling pleasure flood through your body. "F-Fuck~ L-Liu~" you moaned. Sully snarled, "It's not Liu princess," grabbing onto your hips. "A-Ah~! S-Sully fuck!" Sully growled, slapping your ass and you squeaked in pain and pleasure. "It's daddy to you g-goddamnit!" he let out a soft moan at the end. "D-Daddy~!" you cried, your head sinking into the pillow

Sully smirked widely, sinking his length deeper, pulling in and out slower than usual and in a teasing manner. "P-Please~" you moaned softly, bucking you hips against his, "Please what?" he giggled, thrusting into your spot perfectly, sending you spiraling. "A-AH~! Please f-fuck me D-Daddy~!!" Sully snarled loudly, starting to buck his hips fiercely as he fuck you harder.

You were now screaming in pure bliss, bucking your hips with Sully's. He moaned loudly too, drawing you leg over his shoulder, "F-Fuck Y/n~!!" he groaned. You felt his tip hit your sweet spot perfectly, again and again, making you shout, "S-Shit Daddy~!!" You felt close to your end and cried, "I-I'm close, Pl-Please don't s-stop~!!" Liu had seemed to come back, crying also, "M-Me too Y-Y/n!!" 

you growled loudly as he slowed down and you flipped ontop of Liu, bouncing on his large cock. He cried in pleasure, sinking his head deep into the pillow, clutching onto your hips, digging his nails, even drawing blood. "F-Fuck~!" you cried, bouncing furiously, sucking and biting on Liu's neck. "S-Shit Y/n! Oh F-Fuck I'm a-almost there!!" He cried loudly. You nodded, moaning loudly in pure ecstasy. 

Sully then took over again, slamming you onto the bed below him again, slamming his whole girth and length into you, making scream and moan in pleasure. You bucked your hips against his, pulling him close, slamming you lips into his, as you both heatedly and sensually fucked. "H-Holy shit Y-Y/n w-we're close!!" He cried. "F-Fuck D-Daddy~!!" Finally, you had came all over his large cock, feeling his seed shoot inside you. 

Liu came back again, panting horribly as he pumped a few times into your sore core, then pulled out. You let out a soft cry, collapsing onto the bed. "I fucking love you..." Liu sighed, pulling you and his naked bodies close.

"I love you too."

(( A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES! MY LIFE HAS BEEN VERY EVENTFUL AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST! SADLY I WILL BE DOING ONE MORE REQUEST THAT I WAS DMED PERSONALLY FOR AND THEN MY REQUESTS WILL BE CLOSED! SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY HOE SQUAD!

sTAY InSANE!!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 355 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
40K 966 89
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
345K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
89.9K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)