Mating Season ( Aarmau)

Galing kay AarmauForever17890

Aaron's in heat at starlight before he turned Aph into a werewolf. What if Aph secretly knows? Higit pa

Panicking ( Ep.1)

841 21 57
Galing kay AarmauForever17890

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and sat up and stared at the name blankly.

Dad 🐺❤️

I clicked the green icon while rubbing my eyes.

" Ugh dad why are you calling me so early." My raspy morning voice scolded.

" What do you mean early?! Aaron it's 8am." He replied.

" Oh never mind..Any ways why did you call me?" I yawned.

" Aaron did you forget?" He asked.

" Uhhh forget what?" I said.

" It's JANUARY 14th!" He yelled in annoyance.

" Okay so?" I sassed.

" AARON HOW CAN YOU FORGET?! ITS MATING SEASON!!" He screamed through the phone which made me whimper and almost fall of the bed.

" Chill out your going to wake up Aph— WAIT WHAT?!" I said now actually falling of the bed.

" You heard me right, this is why I called you so early. I know Aph wakes up later than you. So this is your chance to get out of the house." My father exclaimed.

" Ughhhh isn't there another way?" I asked getting off the ground.

" I mean there is two ways. 1) You can fuck her or 2) Wait till February.

" What did you do when you were in heat?" I asked but asked quietly.

" W-Well obviously that's when we had Melissa then we wanted another child so there it tops it off." He blushed.

" But Aaron you know Aphmau might not be comfortable, you guys met up again for only 2 weeks." He admitted.

"D-DAD WHY WOULD I THINK T-THAT!" I blushed now being the flustered one.

" Uh-huh now get your lazy tail ready. We'll try to keep her busy." He explained.

" M'kay thank you dad." I smiled then pressed the red icon.

I was now in the bathroom, I felt very lightheaded though. 💭 Maybe it's just a result from the heat 💭 I thought to myself, I went to grab my toothbrush when suddenly a ding went from my phone.
I clicked on the message but blushed immediately. It was Aphmau in her undergarments, I then looked down to the actual message.

Melissa❤️✨
Thought you would need it since your in heat ;)

I then looked back at the picture. She was posing in the mirror while doing the peace sign. I groaned again while I felt my shorts getting tighter. My eyes followed the time which it's 8:17. Aph wakes up at 9 so I better get ready. I brushed my teeth and put on my everyday fit. It's now 8:30, I looked down and still see the tent in my shorts. I sobbed. Maybe I can do something about it. I grabbed some lotion, I've never done this before so I really don't know how to do it. But before I did I placed the picture of Aphmau right beside me then I locked the door and put some lotion while sitting on the floor. I took of my shorts and my underwear. I started getting to work, I started going slower then faster, I prayed in my head that Aphmau won't wake up. I started going faster which made me grunted. I blushed and quickly put the hand I wasn't using on my mouth while putting back the lotion, I washed my hands and pressed the home button. 9:00. Shit , I better go, I quickly sprinted and I eventually made it..When her alarm just went on, crap! I quickly blew her a kiss and ran outside going anywhere for irenes sake.

Aphmau's POV:
I woke up..colder than usual.

" Aaron?" I called out.

But there was no answer, that's weird I normally wake up with him hugging me, he's probably running some Aaron's ;) I giggled at the pun. Anyways after I was done giggling I made the bed and walked to the bathroom. When I reached there I saw my lotion was out of place.

" Uhhh was he using my lotion?" I asked but blushed realizing I was talking to myself.

" He definitely did." I heard someone reply.

" W-Who is that?!" I squealed.

" it's me, woof." Woof said in disappointment.

" I have so much questions"-

" Your wondering how I got here..in the bathroom?" She giggled.

" N-NO.....Maybe.." I admitted.

" Well this brown hair chick with gold on the end of her hair came and put me on top of this shelf, with a camera." Woof pointed out the camera.

" Camera? THE CAMERA! She probably has something to do with this. WOOF give me the camera." I commanded.

" Or?" She giggled again.

" Or you will sleep with Garroth." I'm now the giggling one.

" Okay okay.." She said annoyed.

( A/N lets pretend woof can walk)

** She threw down the camera so Aphmau can catch it**

" Thanks now YEET!" Aphmau giggled whole throwing woof to the bed.

I heard her squeal but I just get giggling. Anyways I look at the film. He walks into the bathroom looking frustrated but he's talking to someone?

" What did you do when you were in heat?"

Heat? What's that?

"D-DAD WHY WOULD I THINK T-THAT!"

Is he mad? Why does he look so red.

" M'kay thank you dad."

He was smiling, wait his dad?! I just realized the film was going on due to the noise of the tap running. He was about to touch is toothbrush until his phone lit up. He clicked on it which lead to a girl in her undergarments. I gasped. Is he cheating on me?! I zoomed up onto the phone. It was a little blurry but I can manage it. It's a girl with raven hair, her phone is covering her face while she was wearing a red underwear and bra. Wait..THATS ME, I blushed and looked away. I really need to splash my face with cold water, anyways while my face was slowly restraining to its natural colour I see Aaron placing the phone right beside him while getting MY lotion, I watched the whole entire thing while bitting my nails. What happened to him? I decided to brush my teeth and change into my regular clothes. I then searched up heat, it recommended Heat, Heat season..Mating season MATING SEASON! I grabbed the book that I had in my bag and quickly flipped the pages until I read Mating Season in bold letters.

Mating Season.
Mating Season happens around January and lasts the whole month.

ITS JANUARY HOLY FLUFFING IRENE.

Mating season definition is when a werewolf/melfwa has sexual tension with there mates,

Wait Kawaii~Chan? WAIT SEXUAL?!!!!

You'd probably think, it's not that bad. Well the person who's in heat has to deal with headaches, a little pain, but not only that he/she will be more aroused and attracted with there mate.

I don't know what to think of this..I have an idea. I saw Aaron touching himself, I have no idea what to do..But I don't want him to be like this for the rest of the month. I searched up how to masturbate.

(A/N so sorry if I didn't spell it right, this is my first lemon book soooo it's gonna be a little hard.)

A site came up so I clicked on it. I started taking of my skirt with my panties. I've never done this before..I blushed wait! I slid up my pantries and skirt and looked through my shelf. Found it! It's a
vibrator. The site mention it I also remember Melissa telling me something.

_-_- Flashback-_-_

" Aphmau, you'll need this." She handed me the vibrator.

" What why?" I asked.

" You'll need it for something." She smirked.

" Uh okay, whatever how much longer till we get there?" I squealed

_-_-Flashback ends-_-_

I gasped, I finally found out. But there was a note on it.

-Dear Aphmau
AARON IF I SEE THIS YOULL NEVER GET TO HAVE PANCAKES AGAIN! Anyways Aphmau. It's probably January 14 or 15th. I know you a lot, you're a sister me, so that means a girl helps a girl out 😊 Anyways I told you, you would definitely need it. Especially for now wink wink, Thank me later~
- Sincerely your big sister.

I've never been so happy.

( A/N so if your confused. Aphmau wants to appease Aaron, she never watched porn or felt herself. So Melissa knew it's gonna be mating season, she thought she would use it went she found out the reason. So ya! Also Aphmau wants to know how it feels if they do it. Hoped this help! 😊❤️✨)

I went back into the bathroom and leaned to the door to sit down.

(Like dis)

I took off my skirt and panties again. I really didn't know what to do. I just followed the video. It told me to put it by my core so I did, I turned it on and I felt ✨AMAZING✨ I did it again while making it go faster.

" Nnghh~" I moaned.

While I was enjoying this moment I had to make a decision, do I let him? Or do I refuse and let him stay in pain for the rest of the month. Well I mean I'm starting it already, I guess I'll let him PLUS it's feels very nice..A few minutes later I stopped but imagine Aaron doing this to me. I blushed, anyways I put back my skirt on and my panties, I placed the vibrator under the sink then went outside of mine and Aaron's room. I spot Melissa and Lucinda talking.

" Good morning guys~!" I smiled.

" Good morning!" They both laughed.

" Hey Lucinda do you mind if I talk to Melissa..In private?" I asked.

" Not at all! Me, Kim and Katelyn are going to play volleyball soon same with Kawaii~Chan but something came up, anyways if you ladies want to join we'll be at the beach!" She said and walked away. After that Melissa then held her stomach in pain.

" Melissa are you okay?" I asked with concern.

" Y-Yeah, anyways what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

" MELISSA THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE VIBRATOR!!!" I cried.

" Your welcome!" She chuckled.

" Buut..Your a werewolf too, so tell me who's the lucky one?" I winked and giggled.

" W-WHAT?!" Melissa blushed.

" I mean I haven't gossip in a long time I also know you like the sweet witch soo"-

" HAHAHA DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BYE!!" She interrupted me and ran.

Ugh great, I turned around and saw Maria.

" Maria, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

" Sure! Maria replied.

" Do you know where Aaron is?"I asked again.

" Actually I do, I'm pretty sure he's with the pack and- OW!" She said while holding her head.

" MARIA?! Are you okay?" I frowned.

" Y-Yeah." She bit her lip.

" Thank you..But who's your mate?" I winked.

" W-Well I was thinking about Ryland." She blushed.

" SHIP! And thank you again bye!" I smiled and skipped to the packs house.

Inside I saw Ryland standing on the porch resting his arms on the rail while is tail is swishing side to side

( Heheheheh)

" Hey Ryland!" I smiled at him.

" Hey!" He said while pulling me into a hug litterly squeezing my organs.

" Woah calm down there your litterly suffocating me." I laughed.

" Sorry! Just couldn't control myself." He admitted.

" Its okay, but where is the rest? I saw Maria earlier but didn't know where the rest is." I said in curiosity.

" Well Maria went to your guys house because she left her balls there the other day, Daniel is hanging out with June and Blaze is hanging out with Dottie so it's pretty much just me and Aaron." He answered.

" Thank you so much, I also happen to know what's going on with you guys..I think Maria is into you." I winked.

" R-Really?" He blushed.

" Positive! Anyways where is Aaron?" I asked.

"Aaron is on the couch sleeping, he's been having headaches on and off, the heat isn't going to well on him, but he knows how to control it. Which is good since most of us don't know how too." He said.

" H-He is? Well thank you again I'll check on him." I frowned.

I walked inside the house where I saw Aaron laying down on the couch which is ears dropping down. I sobbed. He looked terrible, maybe I should surprise him, I jumped on him which didn't make him flinch due to the fact I'm so tiny, I then began to scratch his ears. Which made his eyes immediately open but made him calm realizing it's just me.

"A-Aph." He whimpers while putting his head off the couch arm.

" Nope! Ryland mentioned you having headaches on and off so please..Let me do this. I want to help you." I smiled adorably.

" F-Fine." He said while closing his eyes, he must be enjoying this because I kept kissing his shooter and scratching his ears
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Chapter 1 is now finished, this was my first ever chapter so plz no hate ^^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.7M 249K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
750K 19.7K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
263K 17.9K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...