SWEETHEART • H.S

By harrycherrystyles

One simple nickname was all it took for the two broken souls to start something they didn't know they could f... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty Two•
•Twenty Three•
•Twenty Four•
•Twenty Five•
•Twenty Six•
•Twenty Seven•
•Twenty Eight•
•Twenty Nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty One•
•Thirty Two•
•Thirty Three•
•Thirty Four•
•Thirty Five•
•Thirty Six•
•Thirty Seven•
•Thirty Eight•
•Thirty Nine•
•Forty One•
•Forty Two•
•Forty Three•
•Epilogue•
*EXTRA* •Alternate Ending•

•Forty•

2.6K 48 106
By harrycherrystyles

Harry's Pov

The moment I walked into the station with Bruno at my feet, we both paused at the chaos that was going on.

Jordan had Sam in a headlock while Angela was pulling at Kat's hair.

What the hell was she even doing here?

Did she not process that I had nothing else to say to her?

I looked over to then see Zayn walking around a desk in a circle with Louis as they both were trying to find a way to beat the other's ašs.

Zayn looked like an absolute idiot right now compared to the professional and kind young man who Natalia and I saw at his gallery and at the museum.

Louis seemed to solve their little problem quickly as he basically slid across the desk tackling Zayn to the ground.

Arlene was trying to talk to Crawford and he just wasn't having it by yelling back in her face.

Everyone else was either trying to diffuse one of the fights or stood back in shock just watching everything play out.

Papers and desks were everywhere and I even spotted a few loose guns lying around.

That's it, this is just ridiculous.

I looked around for the megaphone I knew we had and pressed the alarm button which shocked everyone to silence and all eyes placed themselves on me and Bruno, who was already covering his own ears with his paws down at my feet.

As soon as I shut it off, everyone quickly started cleaning the place up.

They knew that if I started talking that they would be in really deep shît.

This type of behavior is unacceptable.

If Spencer were here, this would have never even happened.

He was the order around here, always made sure everything ran smoothly as he basically figured everything out for us.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as my body wanted me to start crying.

No.

I will remain strong for Spencer Reid.

I approached Jordan who looked ashamed of what I had just caught him doing.

I'll let it slide.. for now.

"What happened with Liam and Henry? Did we get a location on where Thomas and Shawn are?"

"Almost. Until Mr. Idiot over there came barging in trying to play bad cop. Now Henry is locked up tight again and it may take hours just to get back to where I had him!"

He pointed over in Sam's direction then back to the interrogation rooms then back over at me as he was explaining to me what was going on.

"You weren't getting anywhere you piece of shît! I had to speed things along! Thomas and Shawn are dangerous individuals and they need to be stopped as soon as possible!"

Sam spoke up and Jordan raised his eyebrows over at him.

"So you just think that because you have a larger title than I do as an FBI agent you can just do whatever you want in MY station?"

"YOUR station? That's a laugh pretty boy when your Chief is right here"

Jordan was about to pounce on Sam again but I just crossed my arms over my chest and he immediately backed down.

"Jordan head back in to see Henry. Agent Nolan, please show me all that you have gathered on that board I saw Agent Holmes setting up"

They both nodded at me and I watched as Jordan head back to the interrogation rooms.

I don't see Dan anywhere so I'm assuming he's still with Liam.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as I felt a headache coming on but immediately flinched as my bandaged nose shot up in pain.

Not only do my balls ache like a motherfûcker and my nose look like a blueberry but now I have a headache forming?

Can I please just catch a damn break?!

I forgot to pick up my damn prescription, I can't just leave no matter how much pain I'm feeling right now.

I took a deep breath as I made my way over to the board and leaned back against the desk that was nearby to listen to Sam.

"From what we've gathered so far, we have three possible locations where Thomas and Shawn may be hiding out. We also have a theory that all of them may be occupied as a way to distract us and waste time. If your station has enough men, we can spilt off into three teams and take them all down at once. Even if one or two of them are empty we will know for sure that there's nothing there and they can race to the place that is under the threat"

I'll admit, I don't think I could've narrowed the location down like this if the agents hadn't been here, even with how smart Spencer was I think he would've had a bit of trouble narrowing it like this on his own.

"By the way Chief, I'm sorry to hear what happened to Officer Reid. He was very valuable and helped us narrow down the locations. We originally had seven but he worked his magic and only got us down to three"

I stand corrected, Spencer Reid was the best damn officer I've ever had in my force.

"Thank you Sam. He was the best"

He pulled his lips into a straight thin line and pat me on the back before heading off to the other side of the room to speak with Angela and Dave who were flipping through piles of papers.

I caught sight of Arlene speaking with a very frustrated Kat and I raised a brow at how they were interacting.

It looked almost secretive, like they have known each other for a while and I could see Crawford looking over at them as well.

He noticed me looking then carefully approached me, trying not to interrupt them or cause too much attention to himself that could stop their interaction.

"That doesn't look suspicious at all"

The sarcasm in his voice made me raise a brow as I continued to watch them.

"My thoughts exactly. Keep an eye on them, I need to speak with Zayn and Louis really quickly then I'll have us all head back to the interrogation rooms to see what we can get out of those fûckers. I need a BOLO out for Austin Mahone as well. I have a feeling he won't be around Thomas or Shawn when things go down"

"You got it boss. I'll speak with the media crew"

I pat his shoulder then head over to Zayn and Louis who were staring at each other with their arms crossed over their chests.

I didn't realize but Bruno was just laying by the entrance and he was actually taking a nap.

My precious fur baby, always finding time to take naps.

Must be nice.

"Now what's the story with you two? Why did you destroy the belongings that were on this desk?"

"This twat here kept insinuating that one of us was working with the two criminals in the interrogation rooms! I mean is he even a cop here? Who even are you?"

"My name is Zayn Malik, not that you have any right to repeat it. And who are you calling a twat you fairy?"

They lunged at each other again and started slapping at each other's hands like inexperienced girls in a middle school fight out on the field during physical education.

"ENOUGH. Bloody hell, are you girls finished?"

They both huffed out in annoyance and crossed their arms over their chests again but faced away from each other.

"If you can't be civil here then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave Zayn. I'm sure Natalia needs some comfort right now from someone she knows. Spencer's death has been really rough on her"

"Anything for Natalia, I just hope this piece of fairy dust isn't the mole or else I'm in trouble. He knows where I'm going to be"

"THAT'S IT FAG HAIRCUT LET'S GO!"

I didn't want to have to do this but he has left me no choice.

I punched Louis in the face and that immediately shut him up.

I looked over at Zayn who put his hands up and started backing away.

"Make sure to pack a bag, you may be with her for a while. I'll call you with updates"

"Sure thing. And Harry, please be careful. I don't think Natalia could survive if she lost you too. Do you want me to bring Bruno?"

I looked down at my precious baby and he was already awake standing by Zayn's feet as if knowing he was going to see his mother.

I'm just afraid that, god forbid, anyone associated with Thomas might be there and could hurt him.

"Keep him safe at all costs. You can bring him, just a second"

I approached him and crouched down only to hear him start to whine as he started to lick my face.

"I'll miss you too baby. Keep mommy and Zayn safe"

I kissed his wet nose then gave Zayn a quick hug before watching them exit the building only for Niall to enter.

I scoffed out a shocked gasp.

"Well now, if it isn't the big shot himself. To what do I owe the pleasure of you coming to visit?"

"I've returned from my trip out of the country. Sorry I never called or anything but reception was awful out there. I was helping war victims with their injuries. Very emotional month that was. But I'm here to see if I can help you out in any way, I heard what happened to Natalia. Hell, I've heard what's been happening around here recently"

"And who, pray tell, did you hear this from?"

"Kat"

Of course, the girl has a big mouth.

I turned to see that Crawford was now talking with Arlene about her board and Kat was sitting at my desk toying with the small items on it.

"Well I can use all the help I can get honestly. You can accompany us back to the interrogation room and hopefully we can get you up to speed with everything that we plan to do"

Niall just nodded and followed me to the back of the building by the interrogation room entrance.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?"

The silence that fell over the room was deafening as all eyes landed on me and Niall.

"I want everyone who is involved with solving this investigation to head back to the interrogation room area, the rest of you, continue doing what you need to do and make sure this place remains clean. We still have people to book and people to find. No slacking. Am I clear?"

I heard numerous confirmations then as I had asked, everyone involved followed me back to the interrogation rooms.

I paid special attention to Dan and Liam as they looked burnt out from one another.

I pressed a button off to the side so that I could hear in on what they were saying.

"Just give up Payne, you've been caught. You're not going anywhere. Just.. tell me where Thomas and Shawn are. Austin would be a bonus. As I've said, if you cooperate, we can find a deal for you that suits what you've done"

"And as I've told you agent, go fûck yourself"

Dan threw his head back then rolled it around only to place a hand to the back of his neck.

"You're a tough nut to crack I'll give you that. But I will get an answer out of you one way or another. I'll give you five minutes to think about what you're going to tell me next. I have to fûcking take a piss"

The metal chair screeched against the floor and I turned off the intercom as Dan made his way out of the room and shut the door with a groan.

He looked up to see everyone in here either watching him or staring at Henry who was still looking like he was about to shît himself.

"Whoa, awfully crowded isn't it?"

"We need to speed things along. Anyone in here that you think might be able to get something out of him?"

He was about to shake his head when Arlene intervened.

"I can get him to talk"

"Absolutely not. You're not going anywhere near him"

I lifted a brow as I could sense a sort of protectiveness between the two, mostly from Dan's side.

"I'm a big girl Dan. Don't piss me off. Speaking of piss, why don't you go to the bathroom. I can take it from here"

He huffed out an annoyed breath through his nose as he pushed passed her and everyone in his way only to slam the door open.

Arlene took a deep breath as she looked over to Liam who looked as calm as a cucumber.

He's really good, I'll admit it.

Just as Arlene was about to head inside I heard a loud cry come from the room Henry and Jordan were in and saw that Jordan was holding Henry up by his neck against the wall.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!"

"OKAY! OKAY! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"

Jordan basically threw him back down into his chair and he unbelievably started spilling EVERYTHING.

Arlene widened her eyes and her jaw fell but only for a quick second as she composed herself to look interested and relieved like the rest of the people here.

Crawford was already looking at her and I knew he was guessing the same thing that I was.

Arlene is the mole.

We can't scare her off so as if knowing each other's thoughts, we backed down and continued to watch Henry spill everything to Jordan who was shocked beyond belief.

After that whole ordeal, we all head back out into the station and gathered around the board and saw that the three spaces that Spencer limited us to were the exact ones that Henry revealed to us just now.

Sam was also spot on with the theory of all three locations being occupied.

The only missing thing was where exactly Thomas and Shawn were located between them.

Henry was certain that they were in one of those places but had no idea which one, Liam knew that piece as well as where Austin spends his time away from the gang.

I finally decided to take charge and head in to speak with Liam.

Dan looked like he needed a break and I was all fired up.

Liam looked as done as Dan so this should be a piece of cake to break him.

I walked in calm and collected and when Liam saw me instead of Dan, I could've sworn I saw the smallest glint of fear shine in his brown eyes.

"Hello Liam. You're going to give me the information that I need. I won't take no or defiance as an answer"

"Is that so?"

He sat up straighter in his chair and folded his fingers out on top of the table.

"Yes. I'm tired of this cat and mouse game you have been doing with Agent Solsen. I need answers now or else you won't get any type of deal. Just straight up jail for life. Your buddy Henry only got two years since he so graciously gave us the three locations Thomas and Shawn use"

I could hear Liam scowling under his breath at the new information I just gave him.

"So what'll it be Payne? Will you help me or not?"

He was just silent for a good minute and was starting to open his mouth when my phone rang.

"Bloody hell"

I grabbed the device out of my pocket and saw that it was Zayn calling.

"Excuse me"

I pushed back the chair and called for Dan to head back in there as I answered the call.

"What's wrong?"

"Natalia is gone!"

Everything around me, including time, felt like it was frozen.

"What.. what do you mean she's.. gone?"

"Thomas and Shawn... they took her again..."

I gripped around my phone so tightly I could've sworn I almost shattered the thing right against my ear.

"Come back to the station. We're going to need you"

I hung up without giving him a chance to reply and stormed back into the room not caring that Dan was still in there.

"WHERE THE FÛCK DID THEY TAKE HER?!"

I slammed my hands on the small table and slid it across the room which made Liam smirk evilly and start laughing as Dan jumped back with wide eyes.

"Their plan worked perfectly. I can tell you everything now"

My nostrils were flared beyond existence I was so enraged.

Why can't they keep their fûcking hands to themselves and leave my girlfriend alone?!

Nina is dead!

Her sister is DEAD!

Natalia's father IS DEAD!

Why must she suffer something that wasn't even her doing?!

"They took her to the abandoned farmhouse. Very large hooks to play with in there. I would be surprised if they hadn't hung her by now"

"YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE GOING AWAY FOR A LONG TIME!"

I punched him so hard in the face that he fell back from his chair and hit his head even harder against the floor.

"Get someone to take him to his cell. He's going away for life with the agents when we finish this mission"

I rushed my way out of the room and everyone followed me out so we could split the teams to head out to all three locations.

I was going to the farmhouse with Niall, Zayn, Arlene and Dan and a handful of other officers.

I wanted to keep an eye on Arlene and with Dan here, if she reveals herself, there would be a sense of shame.

Jordan would be on a team with, Angela, Dave and a handful of officers to head to the worn down warehouse.

Crawford would be on a team with Louis and Sam and even more officers than the other teams since his was two separate buildings on the same property.

"Is everyone set on what to do? Only if you have to defend yourself do you shoot to kill. Other than that, I want them all rounded up and brought to the station so they can be booked and locked away and off the streets for good. No more innocent families getting killed in the safety of their own apartment. No more secret targets that will have their lives ruined. And most importantly, no more gang related violence spreading out to our society's youth. Lets get these motherfûckers and SHUT. THEM. DOWN"

Everyone cheered as I watched a few officers who weren't a part of the mission dragging Henry and Liam back to the cells where they belonged.

Pieces of shît.

I looked around to see if I could find Kat but she had disappeared and I was grateful for it.

I really didn't want to have to deal with her bullshît right now, especially when I have Natalia's safety to think about once again.

I'm so tired, I'm going insane here.

Everyone head out to their separate vans, provided by the FBI of course, and we all set out to our different paths.

Zayn pulled up right on time to get his vest and earpiece on then joined us.

Bruno hopped in with us as well and we somehow managed to have a dog vest for him and this only proved that the FBI could do just about anything.

Not to mention hold a mole that could ruin everything and risk Natalia's life.

I can't help but feel a wave of anger wash through me as I began to realize that these people love to toy with Natalia's life as if it means nothing to anyone.

I still don't understand what type of spell Thomas has her mother under but how can she not value her own daughter's life?

What exactly do these people gain from Natalia's suffering?

It mattered the most to Nina but now she's dead.. unless someone new hired the black hoodied fûcks to proceed with the original mission.

Could it have been Austin?

He did mention how he has been watching her and he was indeed around during the time of her father's death.

He could have seen something and somehow got involved.

I kept glancing over at Arlene wondering what she could possibly gain from Natalia's suffering and she looked like she was about to explode from the sweat I saw pooling above her brows.

She looks so guilty and I can't wait to bust her and tear her down like the rat she is.

The drive to the farmhouse was taking a while and all I could think about is Thomas and Shawn doing horrifying things to Natalia again.

I saw how she looked the last time she was taken by them, I don't know if going through that again would result in her coming back home with me alive.

God, please hear my prayer...

Please don't take Natalia away from me, it may sound selfish but I fûcking need her.

She's all I have left.

I shut my eyes and leaned back as I started remembering the first time I kissed Natalia.

I couldn't control myself around her, it was a total instinct to do it and we were both shocked beyond belief.

I had to excuse myself so fast because I really didn't know what to say if she had asked me why I did that.

My second time kissing her was so much better, I remember asking her as she was making dinner and she was so confused it was cute.

She's my own personal drug that I just can't stop having, the love I feel for her consumes my entire being.

I started fantasizing all the things I would do to her the moment she's all healed up.

I would rip her panties off with my teeth and-

I was interrupted by the van jerking to a stop and Dan throwing the doors open for all of us to pile out and charge to the farmhouse.

I made sure my vest and earpiece were secure as my badge hung around my neck and my gun was now in my hands.

I checked Zayn, Niall and Bruno before leading my team carefully up to the entrance of the broken down farmhouse.

It looked like it was about to collapse any day now.

I signaled everyone to form two lines on opposing sides of the entrance then to wait for my signal to charge in.

I listened carefully only to then hear a scream and a cry and I squeezed my eyes tightly as I knew it came from Natalia.

After a deep breath and the flick of my pointer and middle fingers, we all barged in, guns up and ready to fire and what I saw literally caused me to stop in my tracks.

Like Liam said, Natalia was hanging by her hands up on the hooks that were hanging from the ceiling.

She didn't look like she was pierced through her skin anywhere but she was definitely being held up there.

"Ah, so it appears you've found us Harry. Good for you. Not much you can do now though I'm afraid, I have orders to kill her now or else I'm not getting paid. Sorry it had to end like this"

"You don't have to do this Thomas. You can stop now and save yourself from commuting and even larger crime and gaining a longer sentence"

"Oh I'm not going to prison"

I aimed my gun at him as he started to reach for something in his jacket pocket.

"Put your hands up where I can see them or I will shoot!"

Thomas stopped and did as he was told but Shawn reached in for him and pulled out what looked like a remote control.

"Put it down now! Hands up!"

Shawn had a lethal look in his eyes and he almost looked scary but I was too pumped up with adrenaline and anger that I couldn't feel anything else.

I heard a small cry come from Natalia and my brows creased downwards as she started to soften me.

"Harry.. help me.."

I growled out in frustration and I could hear Bruno growling too.

"How could you bring your dog into this? You know he's going to be killed in the crossfire, right?"

As if that was some sort of code word, a swarm of people in black hoodied started shooting at us.

We all dove behind whatever we could that sheltered us from the raining bullets.

Bruno and Arlene were right beside me as Dan was somewhere across from where Zayn and Niall was.

"Shît! I think I've been hit!"

I heard Dan yell out and I looked over at Arlene to see if she was in any way affected but as Crawford and I suspected, she was unaffected.

"You figured me out. Smart man, too bad you hate me too much to fûck me. You're really pretty"

She smirked and leaned forward to lick my cheek then brought her gun up to my temple and forced me to stand up.

As if that were another cue, the gun fire stopped and all eyes were on us.

I looked over to see Bruno laying down on his side and whining as he was indeed caught in the crossfire with a bloody wound on one of his legs.

Thank god for the vest or else he would be dead.

Arlene stood closer to me and ran her lips around the shell of my ear before whispering.

"Lets go pretty boy, it's time to join your girlfriend and meet the one behind this whole operation"

***

OH LORD.. ITS ALL ABOUT TO GO DOWN YALL

How are y'all feeling right now? We're almost at the ending of this story...

Zayn's instinct was right, someone from the FBI was working with the gang!

Did you expect it to be Arlene? If not, who did you think it was?

Natalia has been taken AGAIN... when will our lovebirds catch their freaking BREAK?!

Bruno got hurt :,(

Who do you think is behind this whole operation?

Any predictions for the next chapter?

Vote and comment please and thank you! Your feedback is really motivating me to finish this story right up!

I love you Whoreos 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 305 26
Completed Series H.S. AU- Anna has a crush on her best friend's author-dad, Harry Styles, and one day he realizes he feels the same. Nothing good can...
487K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
990K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
662K 18.7K 41
When Sammy's parents got divorced, she didn't mind at all, because she knew that they weren't meant to be together, and if they weren't happy with ea...