A Stupid Highschool Crush

By VenusBuggie

(RUSAME/COMPLETED) Russia walked the empty halls of the early morning. Pondering what he just did. He took so... More

(PROLOGUE)
The Perfect Grin
Questions In The Rain
Why am I so Stupid?
Stuck With a Psycho
And So It Begins
But You Promised
This Anger will Never Perish
1, A Love's Desire
2, Brothers Reunited
3, I'll Do It Myself

Glass... Everywhere...

1.7K 43 213
By VenusBuggie

RUSSIA'S 1ST PERSON POV)

That bitch! She hugged America! She's next, I swear to god.... I thought while walking angrily into the school's gates. America jogged slowly to catch up with me.

"Are you alright?" He asked when he was finally right next to me.

"I'm fine!" I snapped at him, he looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry..." He said glancing away from me. I just realized what I did... FUCK ME! I made him sad! He was checking on me and caring for me! I'm such a piece of shit!

"No. I'm sorry, truly. I didn't mean to snap." I apologized quickly.

"It's fine." America smiled that closed-eyed, tilted head, all teeth showing smile. It made me melt. America carried on, "We should be careful... We don't know if the killer is around here."

"Uh, yeah! Right..."

"If he is here?" Argentina caught up to us and said.

"Um... We can take him!" America laughed. We reached the entrance to the school building and we decided to go to the back of the school to see if we could find anything.

"Ugh! This rain makes it hard to see!" Argentina whined. I would of insulted her, but I remembered America was near and I couldn't lose my cool again.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure we'd be able to spot the murderer."

"Maybe we should split up?" Argentina suggested when we reached the back of the school.

"Hm..." America looked thoughtfully of in the distance.

"I'll be with America." I said.

"What? Shouldn't you be with Argentina? She's the smallest." America argued, and then finished with, "No offence."

"Offence taken! I don't need a man to protect me!" Argentina crossed her arms.

"I didn't mean it like that!" America grabbed her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah... I know! I'd rather be alone!" Argentina laughed.

America let out a relaxed sigh, and continued, "But it's still dangerous! We shouldn't split up!"

"Oh! Psh- They wouldn't murder with witnesses." Argentina turned around and put her hand on her chin.

"But we can't see each other in the rain!" America argued, then turned to me with a pleading gaze. Damn! How can he be so adorable? I covered my mouth with my hand and looked away. I don't want to give away this opportunity to spend time with America.

"Argentina's right. You're overreacting." I bit my lip, I can't believe I just insulted my lover! I carried on, "But if it makes you feel better, I'll go with you?"

"There. Problem solved. I'll go look near the... dumpsters." Argentina stuck out her tongue as if she already knew what it was gonna smell like.

"Fine." America grabbed my sleeve and started to tug me towards the left back side of the school.

Once we were out of ear-shot of Argentina, I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Tennis Court." America replied simply, letting go of my sleeve. I started to freak out, He knows! What the hell!?

"W-Why there?" I stuttered.

"I just have a feeling..." America responded, grasping his chest.

"Okay..."

We reached the tennis court. And America started looking around. He bent over to check something on the ground, you don't know how hard it was to not stare at his as- butt. He zoomed back up.

"I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I questioned, thinking he caught me staring.

"This. Right here. It's blood!" 

"What!?" I thought the rain would clean everything up! Oh shit! I thought worriedly. I bent down where America was and yep, it was blood. When I got back up, I saw America in the distance nose in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm smelling for where the blood is more dense." America said, walking nearer and nearer to the equipment box... Damn... I never thought America would be such a good detective.

"Here!" He pointed at the equipment box. I gulped slowly. America reached for the handle to open it.

"Wait!" He stopped and looked at me, "What if there is a dead body in there? I wouldn't want that scarring you!"

"You haven't seen a dead body before. I have." He replied and went back to open it. Shit! I screamed in my mind. He swung it open, and gasped.

"No..." He stepped backwards, holding his hands over his mouth.

I saw tears being brought to his eyes, but he held them back firmly.

"Israel, Philippines, Taiwan..." He whispered, walking a bit closer.

I waltzed closer smiling, he sees it! He sees the work I've been doing for him!

"Jesus-" America started before a scream cut him off. We both looked the way it came from.

"Argentina!" America yelled, starting to sprint to the screams. Jesus Christ, he's fast! No wonder he's the Captain of the football team! I dashed behind him.

"Argentina! Are you alright?" America questioned fastly when we reached her.

"She's fine, she's just a crybaby..." I mutter, rolling my eyes. Somehow America heard, and gave me a horrible angry look, FUCK! I can't get over my emotions, he was super fucking hot but I'm also so fucking stupid.

"L-look..." Argentina stuttered. 

"Thailand, Hong Kong, and Myanmar...?" America closed his eyes, like he was praying.

"Oh well! Maybe we should call the police?" I shrugged, but I got the sexy, angry look from America again. But this time it wasn't just a look, he was also gonna lecture me.

"Russia! How are you so desensitized to this stuff!?" America yelled.

"What?"

"It's almost if you're happy they're all dead!" America pointed his finger out at me. Damn... I'm gonna need a good lie if I want to get past this detective. 

"I've always been this way... since my father passed away in front of my eyes..." HA! I got him with the sappy stuff, knowing my America he'll be apologizing majorly in... 3... 2... 1.

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean- well, I mean- I'm sorry... I didn't-" His stutters were adorable, "Yes. We should call the police!" He said at once, and he said it while... BLUSHING? At me? He was embarrassed in front of me!? I think my hearts gonna burst.

"I'll stay behind... You guys can go, you two have already been investigated enough..." Argentina said, looking into America's bright blue orbs.

"You sure? I'll stay if you want." 

"Yes. I'm sure dummy!" Giggled Argentina. She insulted my love...

"Okay... But call me immediately if something happens! Okay?" America placed his hands on Argentina's cheeks.

"Okay!" Laughed Argentina. America kissed her on the forehead... America.... Kissed her? My rage was building up so much that I could've killed her right then and there, but not in front of my love. Not today either... I have someone else who needs to be killed. We parted ways, and I walked America back home.

"So... You dating Argentina, now?" My voice deepened.

"Huh!? Where'd you get that from?" America looked at me confused.

"You... Kissed her." 

"Oh! Ha! No, we grew up with each other! We're practically siblings at this point!" My face relaxed when he said that statement, he was just being a friendly older brother type.... Now that makes it hot. We continued walking until America broke the silence,

"Sorry!"

"Hm?" I tilted my head perplexed.

"About your father... I didn't know... And now I feel super bad-" He said, but I cut him off.

"It's fine, it was years ago." I comforted.

"No! I'm so stupid... I just- I need to think before saying stuff..." America looked down to the ground sadly, tears gathering in his eyes.

"What! No! You're not stupid! It's fine, trust me!" I exclaimed, stopping us both in our tracks, I grabbed America's arm. We looked each other in the eyes. Damn... That would've been a perfect moment to kiss him... if I wasn't so utterly shy.

"Russia..." Hearing my name out of America mouth... The way he said it... "Thank you." He finished. We walked a few more block until we reached his home.

"Thanks for walking me home!" Wow... America can really switch emotions fast.

"Um... Y-You're welcome." I stuttered, like an idiot.

"By-!" He stops in his tracks. And stands still.

"Um... America? Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." He responded.

(AMERICA POV) (3RD PERSON)

"Y-yeah." America responded.

"You sure?" Russia asked him, eyebrow raising, questioningly.

"Yep!" America turned around to face the tall boy, and gave him a huge smile. The Russian turned away from the American.

"I-I'm gonna go now." The russian quickly speed-walked back to his own house. And America stayed in the same spot until Russia was out of his sight. America sighed, pulled out his phone, and called his friend, (AKA Another popular) Netherlands.

"UH? America? Hello?" Netherland answers.

"Hey!" America smiled.

"You never call me unless you want to play football? It's too wet to play, so the answer is no!" Netherlands whined over the phone.

"No... It's not that." America's smile dropped.

"The whaddya need?" Netherlands slurred his words.

"Um- I can't go home... AT LEAST not now... I kinda ran out of the house." America explained.

"Oh! It's like that again...?"

"Yeah..." 

"I'll get the hot cocoa and crying blankets ready..." Netherlands sighed.

America giggled, he trusted Netherlands as much as he trusted Canada, he always knew how to make America smile.

"Alright, just come on over!" Netherlands said.

"Neth..."

"Yes?" 

"Thank you..."

"Anything for my boyfriend." Netherlands then hung up. Netherlands and America have been dating for the past year. Mexico being the best friend of America that she is, helped America by pretending to be his girlfriend so no one would get suspicious. America rang Netherlands doorbell and waited.

 And waited. 

And waited...

America's mind started going to the worst places, What if he also got killed? What if he's hurt!?

"Sorry!" Netherlands shouted as he opened the door, America let out an audible sigh. Which Netherlands responded to with a confused face.

"Jesus! Dude," America punched Netherlands in the arm, "I thought you might've been the murderer's...."

"Next victim? Ha! Sure, I can take him." Netherlands laughed, stepping out of the doorway, letting America in.

"You never know! Not even I feel safe in my home, and you live alone!" America pouted.

"Yeah okay, cutie. Go wait on the couch, I'm gonna get the hot chocolate!" America nodded and headed toward the living room. When he arrived he saw the T.V was turned on to Netflix, and the couch was covered in pillows and blankets, I really do have the best boyfriend. America thought blushing. But his thoughts were disrupted when he heard a crash come from the kitchen. He ran to check on Netherlands.

Glass everywhere... Netherlands was on the ground... next to him a rock.

"Oh my god, Neth are you okay!?" America quickly went down to his boyfriend.

Netherland smiled in response, "I just got scared and fell onto the ground."

America sighed, "What's that?" He pointed at the rock next to Neth.

"Oh I guess the rock that was used to break the window?" Netherlands said sarcastically, America smacked the back of his head.

"Yeah, I know that! Was that on it?"

Netherlands grabbed the rock and read it slowly out loud, "Watch out.... You're next..."

America gasped in horror, Netherlands stayed frozen. It felt like a millenium where they were just staring at the rock. Until Netherlands got up, America following him.

"America you have to go." He said calmly.

"What?! And leave you here? With a murderer who wants you dead?" America screamed.

"Exactly! If there's a murderer out to get me, I don't want you getting hurt.... You mean everything to me...." Netherlands whispered the last part, and America placed his hand on the left side of Neth's face. Netherlands responded by resting his head on it.

"America...Please..." Netherlands whispered one last time.

"No."

"America! I'm not giving you a choice!" Netherlands stopped resting on America's hand and America took it away from his face.

"I don't care!"

"Please..." America winced at the tone Netherlands used.

"...... Fine." America finally agreed. Netherlands smiled. "But if anything happens call me! And if nothing happens... call me, I want updates every hour!"

"Okay." Netherlands laughed, while they both walked to the door.

"Don't you dare die!" America said while stepping out.

"I got it.... I love you." Netherlands said.

"I love you too." Netherlands shut the door, and America began walking home.

"You love Netherlands?" A deep voice said from behind him, he quickly turned around and saw none other than... Russia.

------------------------------------------------------------

List of Populars:

-Netherlands//Alive

-Mexico//Dead

- Argentina//Alive

-El Salvador//Alive

-America//Alive

-Canada//Alive

-Korea//Alive

[Word Count: 2100]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.2K 22
America and Russia had been dating for a while now, Russia had been planning to purpose to his boyfriend until the unexpected happened. America had g...
9.4K 415 23
[RUSAME/IN PROGRESS/ SEQUEL TO Pangea Academy's Number One!] ARC 1: The year passed quickly after the incident, things just seemed easy compared to w...
140K 4.3K 49
America has it all: fame, friends, allies, a supportive family- everything a country could ever want; but, when America's past and guilty conscience...
70.8K 2.1K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...