Maid in Love (BTS FANFIC)

By runamisaki

Hello there everyone! I'm actually new to write a fanfic and please bear with my english okay? At least I hop... More

How I Met Them
My First Day in BTS Dorm
I Wanna Know Them Better (1)
I Wanna Know Them Better (2)
Hot Night in Japan
Misunderstanding
V's Birthday
Promise
Announcement
Announcement (2)

My Trainee Days

6.1K 146 55
By runamisaki

◆◇●♚⇨Hello everyone~ Runa is here to tell you something. It's going near to the last chapter of Maid in Love :c lol, I tried my best to write even at school, when it comes to break time, I spend it by writting and eating of course.

Gonna add new character for this chapter only :3 it's a male one. Now let's just get started to read this chapter~ ●△●)9 ⇦♔●◇◆

-Yuki's POV-

"Hana! dul! hana! dul! hana! dul! hana!...."

"Yuki-ah keep your pace steadily!" Jhope shouted from his bike. "Ah oppa..! huft huft..! this is hard..!" I tried to jog in the right pace I used to 1 km before.

"You can do it! You are going to reach the heaven there!" He smiled while encouraging me.

"Oppa, that's not how you put Taehyung into word. Heaven?" I giggled as I could see the members are waving their hands.

I reached the finish line with Taehyung hugged me as soon as I arrived. "You did it~ good work Yuki." He patted my head and Jungkook gave me my drink and towel.

"Thank you everyone." I smiled and took some rest with them and later I could only stared at them eating Jin's homemade. 'This is really hard damn it....'

Why do I get into this kind of situation right now? I will tell you about it.

-two days ago-

"Can I try the audition in Big Hit?" I asked to Namjoon who is helping me and Jin cooking kimchi.

"You want to give it a try in our company?" Namjoon asked me back. "What's your reason Yuki? It's so sudden from you." Said Jin who is mixing the kimchi with his hand.

"Well yeah I want, I think I want to discover my talents. All of you said that I'm good at singing and dancing. So I thought like 'why not?'" I replied. "After all, I cannot always make you feel burdened by my presence here.." I added more.

"Of course we don't." Both of them said together while looking at me. "Well.. still, I will just try it." I said.

The next day, Namjoon brought me to the company and waited for me outside the audition room.

I finished and got the result as I went outside and Namjoon looked at me for an answer. "Hehe.. I'm a trainee now oppa." I smiled as he hugged me and congratulated me.

We got home and told the others about it as they joined my happiness. "But they said I need to go for a diet and maintain my body. I need to practice hard too." I said.

"Your mama will do it for you." Jin smiled and made me a schedule.

So from yesterday I started my training with them. I never imagine it would be this hard. Especially when you can't eat what Jin's made.

-present time in practice room-

"Let's practice your vocal now Yuki." Taehyung said and I nodded as I practiced with him.

"Try to go higher." He smiled. "A~ hey... you know I can't-" "ya how can you give up before you try?" He cutted my words.

"Arraso oppa... " I obeyed and believed in his words as I try to go one note higher.

"Make it more stable Yuki." He smiled while listening to my voice seriously. I tried it again and finally made it.

"Woah, jinjja.... this is... woah..." I amazed that I really made it this time as he clapped his hands.

While we both were practicing together, the others come with some foods. "Yuki-ah~ mommy made something special for you~" Jin sat down and get the food out from the bag.

"Ah... what's special? This is just like yesterday's..." I mumbled as I looked at the healthy food he made. "Of course.. this is 'Jin Jin's lucky meal' for your diet~" he proudly told me as I ate it slowly.

"What's with the name again hyung?" Jimin chuckled.

"Anyway Yuki-ah, we will leave after this okay? Can't help you anymore for today since we have to attend a music program." Jhope told me as he is eating fast.

"I know, thank you so much that everyone helped me when you all have time. I will practice harder and make all of you proud of me." I said as Jin rubbed my head gently. "That's my baby girl~♡"

After we ate and cleaned the room, they left me for their schedule and I continued to practice my vocal and dance. I shouted positive words in my mind to encouraged myself.

Day by day passed away and I gradually became better than the first time. I even practiced at home while doing my job properly. It became easier because they helped me too. They are always kind to me.

"Where is Jimin?" I asked everyone. "He is sleeping inside, Yuki." Jungkook answered me while watching tv with Taehyung.

I sighed as Jhope who was finished showering asked me, "what's wrong dongsaengie?" He is drying his hair with a towel.

"I have a problem with some movements. Could you teach me more about it? Since Jimin is sleeping now." I said to him.

"Which one?" He asked me and smiled as I showed him a video of a dance practice. I pointed which movements that I needed to learn the detail more.

"Alright it goes like this." He showed me the proper dance and I followed him slowly.

"This one... your hand.. should be like this." He held my hand and fixed the wrong one. "That's it.. ah and this one, the point is your thighs." He made me understood this fast. He is really a good dancer.

"Thank you!~" I smiled and thanked him as he nodded happily. Then I turned my head and saw Taehyung was staring at me. I blinked my eyes twice before asked him, "w-what is it?"

"Nothing..." he turned his face and watched the tv again. It made me confused but it didn't really bother me since I need to practice more.

My last month evaluation showed my effort very well. It came out nice but I need to even work harder. I smiled as I went to the practice room. Lucky, it's empty so I can use it now.

I put my bag down on the corner and do stretching for a while. Now that my muscles are all ready, I started to practice right away. This time the concept is sexy dance. I'm actually new to this, since I usually danced the manly one.

It's a new challenge too for me, I need to think and feel about the sexiness(?) Lol, I'm a bit embarrassed though, but this is fun! I chose Sunmi sunbaenim's  song, Full Moon.

I loved this song so much, so I tried my best into this one. I felt more comfortable since no one is here to watch or scold me if I do it wrong. I just want a time for me to learn this first alone.

I enjoyed this until the song ended. Wow that was good enough for a newbie like me. Then I heard the door was opened by someone and I saw everyone were looking at me surprised. I couldn't help being surprised too.

"H..how can you dance like that..?" Jhope asked while they are entering the room. "The feel is just...unghh...~ I enjoyed it!" Jimin praised me somehow.

"You look like another person Yuki! Wow that was amazing!" Jungkook smiled at me.

"W-what's good with that? She is still lacking in many parts.." I heard someone criticized me as I looked at him. "At least it made you turned that red." I smiled as his face became even redder than before. Taehyung is just too shy to admit that I did well.

"What if she debuts faster than what we expected?" Suga asked with a smirk. "Aigoo.. my baby girl has grown up so fast. You won't leave me if you become a star right?" Jin hugged me.

"Geez.. this is too much, of course I won't debut that fast. I might need many years for that. That's why I will worked like a crazy person to reach that dream." I smiled and hold Jin's arms that hugged me.

"That's the spirit. I wish all the best for you." Namjoon encouraged me. After that I sat on the corner watching BTS practiced until night.

The next day, it's the new task for this month's evaluation. It's going to be a couple mission. The teacher announced the partners and I looked around.

"Who is Shin Junki?" I whispered and someone poked my shoulder. "That's me." I turned my head to see who is it and there I found a tall good-looking namja smiled at me.

"A-ah.. annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Han Yuki imnida. Please take care of me." I introduced and bowed my head as he does the same as me. "You are younger than me right, Yuki?" He asked.

"Ne, I think the same like you, I'm 18 years old." I politely answered him. "I'm only one year older than you. Just talk comfortably with me." He said as I'm a bit surprised. "A-ah really? Is that okay?" I asked back to confirm it as he nodded.

We both tried to get closer while trying to decide what will we show for the evaluation later. We grew closer fast because we have the same taste in many things. It's fun to be around him too.

"So Yuki-ah, do you have a boyfriend now?" His sudden question made me choked while drinking my bubble.

I looked at him and uncertain to answer it. Well, I couldn't just answer I have, because Taehyung oppa never said to me that we are in somekind of relationship. It actually made me realize that, he never told me whether I'm his gf or not.

"W..why do you ask that Junki?" I asked him for his reason as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, if you have one, I hope he won't be surprised to see us do many skinship later, I mean in dancing." He replied me.

"M-many skinship?" I looked at him as I continue drinking. "Yeah, you know it's going to be a couple performance later, I wanna make sure to sing and dance properly with you, not bothered by somekind of inner feeling(?)" He said as he crossed his hand on the table staring at me.

"Uhm, I don't know.. but don't worry about something like that. I won't let you down because of me." I smiled with many thought as he smiled.

-V's POV-

"Where is she?" I looked around the company to search Yuki. I met Jungkook and asked him, "do you know where is Yuki? It's almost time to practice her vocal with me."

"I think I heard a music playing inside the practice room, seems like she is practicing there hyung." He answered as I headed there.

When I wanna open the door, I saw her dancing with someone. I looked more through the glass on the door and she is with a namja. A namja. Who is he? Why are they dancing together?

I stayed frozen in front of the door for a minute before I rushed inside. "What are you doing? Who is he?" I asked with annoyed voice to her. "Hmm? Ah Taehyung, I was practicing for this month's evaluation, it's a couple performance. This is Shin Junki, my partner." She smiled while introducing that guy who bowed his head to me.

I glared at him for a while and looked at her again. "Did you forget the time for practicing your vocal?" I said as she seems to forget about it and telling something to that guy.

"It's okay Yuki-ah, we can practice when you have time." He smiled to her. He just called her by her name comfortably. What is this.

"You can use this practice room, we will just use another room, I'm sick of this room anyway." I said while pulling her hand and headed to search another room for practice.

"Tae, are you mad because I forget our practice time?" She asked me trying to make me make eye contact with her.

"Ani." I said shortly. "Then why are you avoiding me?" She held my cheeks and turned my face to face her close. Geez this girl always know how to make me fall for her.

"You only practice with him for the dance right? What else will both of you do? Seems like you are really really close to him." I looked at her while she is smiling widely.

"Mmh, we are just practicing oppa. It's gonna be dancing and singing. Well we gradually came close like a friend now. We need to look like a couple so the teacher maybe will add some plus points for us." She told me and I just glared at her.

"You need to what? Look like a couple? Only to get a plus points? Ya the teacher won't give you something like that because you look like a couple." I pinched her cheeks.

"Geez, I just said it. Why do you seem bothered with it?" She asked me and make me silent. She looked at me more and asked again, "Hey.. are you jealous?"

It made me became flustered and avoided to look at her right in the eyes. "W-w-why do I need to be jealous? It's okay for me, you can do anything with him."

"What if we need to act like we are kissing each other?" She asked back and it made me actually annoyed. "It's just an act. You need to be professional. Don't need to worry about something like that Yuki-ah." I answered her and now she is the one who stayed silent.

I looked at her who can't look at me. "Ah.. that's right.. we are not even a couple or something.." she whispered something to herself. "What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing, I don't really feel good, I will go home for now so you just practice with the others. I looked at this month's schedule and it's kinda full. Do your best, I will do my best too. Bye bye." She smiled and waved to me before she went home.

What's wrong with her? Did I say something wrong? I just went to the practice room where everyone was there and practice together.

-Yuki's POV-

That's it. That's the answer Yuki. You are not in any relationship with him. Just a maid and her master. Of course, why would he want to be my bf when he is an idol who can date another idol or artist.

It just made my heart sunk deeper when I think about this. He didn't even care if another guy will kiss me. I mean we are just acting and yes I need to be professional about it but.... hah... I sighed long.

It's coming closer to the D-day. I rarely see or talk together to BTS, they are busy these days. I missed them so much. Especially him. I think they are practicing now. I will practice too. I wanna get a good result and showed it to them.

I smiled and headed to the practice room. Junki was already there stretching alone. I greeted him and he greeted me back. We were stretching together and dancing together after that.

"Should we practice the singing one now?" He asked and I nodded. We both sat on a chair and face in front for the first verse. Then we faced each other on the second one.

Now for the end of the performance, Junki came closer and act like he kissed my lips. We finished everything nicely and take a break.

"Yuki-ah, do you have a problem or something?" Junki asked while drinking his water.

"Eh? O-of course I don't have one, why?" I asked back. "You don't seem like the usual." He looked at me. "You can share it with me, I will listen to you." He smiled.

"Well.. actually I wanted to tell you something..." I told him about Taehyung and I. I shared the problem and why do I feel something is not right. He listened to me.

"That's why you didn't know how to answer me when I asked you about having a bf?" He asked and I nodded. "But you love each other." He smiled.

"Well yeah, but because of that now I just keep thinking about our relationship and it made me worry. What if he never actually love me for real?" I asked a silly question.

"Of course no. He love you so much but never confirm about your relationship with him, maybe he just want you to understand by yourself."

"Well yeah maybe...-" before I wanted to talk more, I heard someone just opened the door loud.

It was Taehyung who has an angry expression and walked to us then grabbed Junki's shirt up and punched him. I was so surprised and tried to stop him while the others are coming and helped me.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked while helping Junki to stand up. "Ya..! how...how can you just kiss her bastard?!" he tried to come closer to him again but the others were holding him to go further.

"What?" Junki asked while feeling the pain on his face. I felt sorry for him and asked if he was okay. "Ya stop worrying about him and talk to me now!" He shouted at me and made me turned my face to him.

"Why did you do that? He didn't even do anything wrong!" I shouted back at him. "Didn't do anything wrong? Hah. So you just let any guys kiss you like that?!" He yelled angrily.

"Why do you even care about it? Huh? Didn't you say that I need to be professional?"

" 'Why do I even-?' what is this?! Of course I care about it! how can I just stay calm when someone just kiss you?! You are my-"

"Your what? Girlfriend?" I cutted him and he froze to look for the right word to say. "That's not important now Yuki-ah.." He said but it stings my heart. "Not important?" I glared at him.

"Yeah it's not important, I'm not your gf and it shouldn't be a problem if another guy kiss me right? You don't have the right to get angry over it." I finally lost my temper and just said what's been bothering me in my mind.

"So that's right.. you are just fine with anyone kissing you. What are you now? An easy girl that every guy can play with everyday?!" I slapped him right after he said that and the room just made the smacked sound seems loud.

"I hate you..."

I said to him while trying to hold my tears falling down in front of him and rushed outside the room.

-V's POV-

The pain won't go away after this. It's not the pain on my cheek, it is the one in my heart. But it doesn't equal with the pain she felt because of me. Why do I always hurt her like that?

I rubbed my cheek and looked down. "Hyung.. that was harsh you know.." Jungkook said while the others just stay silent. Jin was helping that guy make the pain I made gone.

"I didn't mean it Jungkook-ah.." I regretted what I said to her. "You know your words mean so much for her." He said. "Yeah and I regretted it."

"You should be, silly." Jimin smacked my head. "I don't have anything to say Taehyung." Jhope just helped me get up.

Then that guy uh who was his name again.. ah Junki(?) walked to me. "What?" I asked. "We didn't kiss. It was just an act for the performance." He explained.

"Huh? But she always talk about kissing and kissing that it made me sick to hear that."

"I think she just want your confirmation, sunbae. She told me about everything and how she felt towards you. I think you have your reason but I won't ask about it." He told me.

"So this is just a misunderstanding?" I asked and felt sorry to him. "Yeah.. I could have kiss her if I want to and steal her from you if I want.." he added and make me stared at him.

"But I didn't do that, because she never looked at me once. I knew she has someone that she loves. I could tell it from her eyes. She never really look directly to me when our faces are close. But she did it today so I was wondering. It happened because she said someone just doesn't care about it and she told me everything."

I didn't know what to say anymore, I apologized to him and ran back to the dorm alone. I tried to open her door but it was locked. I knocked the door for an answer but she didn't want to talk with me.

"Yuki-ah please open the door.." I knocked more. "Talk to me now.. please I really am sorry about everything I said and I did." I keep knocking and trying to open the door.

No reply from her and it's driving me crazy. "Yuki-ah.. I'm sorry... it's all my fault. I didn't mean it.. don't hate me now, please forgive me.." I begged as I hit the door with my fist.

All I could hear was her crying voice inside. It just hurt me even more. I'm such a bastard. I lay my back on her door and couldn't forgive myself. It's the first time I felt so weak and scared. I'm scared if she will leave my side.

I couldn't help my tears down when I have these kind of thoughts. I never felt this bad in love. I just stayed there until the others came home and told me to let her be for now.

-------------------※●•°

That's it for this chapter  ̄ω ̄)√ I'm sorry I updated late and hope you enjoy it~ thank you for reading my fanfic up until now. Saranghae army! (*^﹏^*)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
2.5M 123K 95
[cover made by @kimtata12301995 thank you so much] Everything was fine until Kim Taehyung, the classmate who definately doesn't like you, found out...
1.8M 29.9K 200
These are full of BTS preferences and reactions, these are my own so please don't take them without my permission. I do take request, all you need to...
155K 4.4K 36
This is a story about a 18 years old girl, Soni. She needs a job and gladly one of her bestfriends had one for her... As a maid. She will have to go...