When the Heart Bleeds

By karenmisfit

Fate works in mysterious ways, everything happens for a reason, and the higher they climb the mountain the ha... More

1st Stop The Journey Begins
2nd Stop
3rd Stop

When the Heart Bleeds A Prodigy Love Story 4 a special girl!

942 4 3
By karenmisfit

When The Heart Bleeds (Based on the book and drama Autumn's Concerto) A personal Imagine MB Love Story for Jazzyismindless

By: Karen

This is dedicated to her for all her hardwork,creativity, and imagines that she gives to us MB fans...We love You! Enjoy.

 We began our story with ten small fingers on white and black keys, playing a soft melody in a small room. We see someone else place a recorder on the black piano and press reocord as we watch and listen for others. We haven't quite seen the little girl's face yet, but we can see her soft black curls in her hair, and her beautiful dark pink bow in her hair. We now can see that she is in a room full of students and another woman is standing in the corner swaying and tapping her foot to the melodious rythem coming from the piano. ''Auntie,didn't dad promise to come watch me play on the piano today? '' Its okay, auntie has already recorded it for you,dad will be able to hear it in the car a bit, alright? (We have now made it clear, that''Auntie'' is her stepmom.)

We can now see the young girl and a women standing beside her and running down a ramp, heading towards a car. ''DADDY!'',Daddy! She yells as she runs up and hugs him tight as if it was the last. 

Dad: ''Sorry Dad came late,Happy Birthday my little princess. Did you like my present? She looks down at her brand new doll she just got. 

Girl:Yes!

Auntie: What secret are you guys talikng about?

Dad: Nothing,let's get in the car.

As the auntie played the tape in the car, Dad smiled and auntie stared grinning real wide as she turned around to look at me,

A: Today the piano teacher praised Jazzy of having a pair of piano hands,in front of all the other children! She can play better than anyone else.

As we go to the flash back we see Jazzy and her wide smile,bow her head as her auntie proudly smiled at the other children as the teacher came up to the front of the class,'' Jazzy is very gifted with a pair of piano playing hands. These hands must be protected well.'' the teacher said looking back at her auntie. A: That's of course. Our Jazzy loves playing piano very much. Just like today even though it's her birthday, she said she didn't want to miss out on piano lessons, and insisted on coming. She replied back as she grabbed the candy jar and cupcakes they brought to share with everyone and handed it to the teacher. The teacher was a bit surprised, T: Soo, it's Jazzy's birthday today? A:Yes. T: Then lets sing happy birthday to Jazzy okay? She said turning to face the class.  

*

We are brought back to present time where we see Jazzy looking at all kinds of cakes though a glass window. She was amazed at all the different kinds shapes and designs on the cakes, and she didn't know which one she wanted. Her auntie walked over to her and got down to her level. Auntie: So, Which one do you want? Jazzy: I want that starwberry cake! Her auntie looked at her for a while and and stood up to face the window, A: You sure know how to pick, you picked the most expensive one she replied with a slight aditude. Meanwhile as Jazzy's father gets out of his car and he's on a serious phone call with one of his workers that work under him. We listen.

''Chairman! The bank has already frozen our assets. The board of directors will find out that our company is collasping soon. I know that it's your little girl's birthday and all but, I found this as a very important issue that we need to discuss.

'' Are there really no banks to help us? You're like announing that i'm going bankrupt right now.

*

''Alright, Alright Jazzy! Anutie's wallet is in the car. Go tell your dad to come in and pay. I'll go and order the cake first.

''Okay!

Jazzy's dad walked right into the middle of the road and he could hear Jazzy csearmimg his name. Still holding the phone, there was a car coming and as he looked up, SMASH! He flew onto the very top of the car then face planted onto the cold concrete as people gather around sceaming,crying, and yelling. Jzzy's eyes were wided as her and her anutie ran toward him, Jazzy was pushed down to the ground and was now face to face with her now dead father. There was blood dripping down from his forehaed, his ribs, and his chest cause there was a peice of glass in it. Auntie: MY HUSBAND! IT'S MY HUSBAND! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?! She sceamed as people began to leave. Auntie: HURRY AND CALL THE AMBULANCE! Jazzy glared at her father. He was motionless and without once single shake. She wished he could just wake up and hug her like they used to. They did everything together and she just couldn't imagine life without him. There was a loud crack of thunder as it started pouring and more and more people started to walked by ignoring them. As Jazzy looked up at his car she could still imagine him sitting in the driver's side and the window was rolled down. The screaming,the crying, the yelling was all blocked out and all she seemed to hear was the song. Her beautiful song that she'd played in piano class was still playing. Her thoughts then flashed back to when she was in the car with her dad on the way to the cake shop. ''Daddy,teacher said that she would teach the second half of the song next time. After I learn the whole ''Air on the G String'' song, you have to listen okay? She reached for his pinky and they pinky promised each other as he smiled back at her then turned back to the wheel. She flashed back to reality where pain and ever growing sorrows filled her little heart. Only that song, only that song and her father was all she could think about. That song was now going to ever remind her of this day and the pain she felt. Only that song. Air on the G String...

To Be Continued.....

 (Continued) When The Heart Bleeds Chapter 2 

 We are taken to a house. It's very large with multiple rooms, it's finely furnished, and it's got beautiful decor from the kicthen to the living area. We now know that Jazzy father is rich and loves imported furnitures and persian goods. We now see Jazzy is in a different set of clothes and there is a frown on her face which shows mixed emotions. She doesn't say one word,but squats down nwith her birthday doll in hand and stare at something. We can now see that it's an old picture of her father.

There were some men that daddy works for and I wonder why there yelling at auntie. I know it's about daddy. Why do they depise him so much? What has he done? Has he stolen from anyone? Has he beaten someone? I know daddy is a good man, but why? Why did he leave me? Im here staring at this picture as if he'll just jump out and answer all my questions.

''DON'T THINK THAT NOW HE'S DEAD,YOU DON'T NEED TO RETURN THE MONEY. THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING JAMES! WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF HIM WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE! Oh and don't tell he committed suicide because he was afriad of going to jail for owing money.

Auntie: But please liste-

''NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY DAMN EXCUSE! Even if you sell everything in this house, it still won't be enough to cover the debt. He turns to his men, Guys! Take the furniture in the bedroom as well.

As I watched how Auntie grabbed onto the couch they were pulling out as she cried, begged and pleaded, I couldn't help but to cry too. There was nothing else I could do but play my piano. Since daddy's gone, I feel like iv'e lost apart of myself. Where can I find it now?

*

Auntie was tired, weak and worn out. And as time grew on she started to get older and Jazzy also grew older. She wondered why she was suffering like this and what mistakes she made in the past, besides falling in love with James was so bad. At the time, James was a handsome, sweet, WEALTHY man that every woman wanted. Jazzy's mother Melanie was her sister and she told her that they'd be together forever and share all, that was until they met JAMES.  He was everything a woman would want in a man, the complete package. She strived as hard as she could to steal James from her sister and she did. Her sister was so heartbroken and tore that she took her own life leaving her helpless daughter and her so called ''husband'' alone in this world and her sister didn't hesitate to take her place. The bus was smelly, old, and packed with people as Jazzy was laying on her auntie's shoulder peacfully without a care in the world. Auntie's shoudler started to cramp up as she shifted a bit. She looked at Jazzy as she was saying, ''I know your still a little girl, but this isn't the life that I pictured. Im so sorry. She moved Jazzy's head off her shoulder and unto the seat to the side, got her bags making sure that she didn't waking up, told the driver to stop, and walked away letting out a sigh of relief as the ''burden'' was off of her shoulders. As she contined to walk along, she heard the bus breaks as it came to an abrupt stop. ''AUNTIE! AUNTIE! WAIT! WAIT FOR ME PLEASE!!''. She didn't bother to turn around as she sloched her back and her eyes rolled back in annoyance.

''Auntie, these bags are really heavy! And i'm starving,and sleepy. But as long as i'm with you, that's all I need right now.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Hey Jazmine! You said your hungry right?

''Yes.''

Well I have an idea, but you have to promise to listen me and do exactly what I say.

''Alright.''

She leaned down.cupped her palm, and whispered something in her ear. And Jazzy huge exiced grin, quickly faded into a strange frown. Jazzy simply shook her head as Auntie became frustrated and rolled her eyes.

''Fine then i'm leaving... Jazzy quickly grabbed her wrist and let out a sigh, Alright, alright. Don't go okay? I'll do it.

There was a small hot dog nearby and that was Jazzy and her auntie's target. The plan was for her to run into the stand, knocking everything over ecept the basket that stood on the ground, and while the guy is distracted and trying to catch the little girl her auntie has time to quickly swoop in and run with the basket. As Auntie stood and watch Jazzy ram into the stand, he started to shout hey! Hey little girl! Come back here! Like the plan, she quickly swooped in and tried to take the basket but little did she know that the handle was too hot and you have to use gloves. The man noticed her, and quickly swarn onto her, trying to get it back. There was another man standing over them that hands the other man money and tells the hog dog guy to get off her. As Jazzy's auntie rises up, she tosses a hair out of her faces and smiles shyly.

''Jazzy, whar are you doing? You know that this isn't our house! You don't take chalk and draw a piano on someone else's kitchen table!

''But Auntie, this is the only thing that makes me happy! It reminds me of when daddy and I used to play duets together on the piano.

''Well too bad! Daddy is gone now. And you don't want us to get in trouble do you? That man was kind enough to take us to his house and feed us. And you better be on your best behavior or else were out the door Understand? She said as she raised her eyebrows.

''Yes Auntie.''

Jazzy flashed back to the day when those men came and took everything away from her house. She could remember them swiping everything away from them. Including her precious piano. She cried and begged for them not to take it, but they forced it away.

''YOUR STILL THINKING ABOUT PLAYING THE PIANO?! YOUR DADDY REALLY SPOILED YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD EVERYTHING! Her auntie screamed and cried at the same time. Jazzy keeping replying the message that her auntie was yelling at her as she began to press on the man's table even harder.

''BUT HE'S DEAD NOW! HE'S DEAD! Jazzy began crying even harder than her auntie.

''WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU HAVE NOTHING LIKE ME! I SHOULD BE THE ONE CRYING. She yelled pointing a finger at Jazzy's forehead than at herself.

We now see that the man has brought them food and sat it down in front of Jazzy and her auntie as she glared at him.

''Let me see if your hands are okay.'' the man said as he reached for auntie's hand checking it. ''He really shoudn't have touched you!'' he said

''It's okay. I'm okay.'' she simply replyed. As Jazzy looked down, she noticed the way that he was grabbing Auntie's waist . Jazzy quiclky snatched their stuff and glared evily at them both as she began to walk out angily listening to her name being called by her aunt in the background.

''JAZZY! Jazzy stopped walking, Jazzy what are you doing?! She yelled snatching the bag from her. ''If you want to leave, leave by yourself! Auntie is tired and she doesn't want to be hungry anymore!'' she said frustratedly.

''But that man...

Auntie hesitated as went deep into thought as she looked down in her bag to find a picture of James. Was she really gonna do it? Was she really gonna stay?

*

She sighed, ''It's none of your business. Now go inside and finish your food! Didn't you promise to behave? She asked grabbing her arm inside.

We Jazzy placing the bowls they ate from in a giant basin of water and soap. She takes the cringe sponge and starts to try to scrub the bowls until she feels a sharp scraping pain against her index finger. Sees a blood and a fresh cut appear on her finger as she flashes back to that day once again as her aunite was screaming at her.''YOU HAVE NOTHING NOW! No piano. Nothing. Nothing... She could still recall herself standing facing her auntie as she and her both wept.

There was a big nail hanging on the wall with rubberbands hanging off it. As Jazzy grabbed one, we watch her grab one and begin to tie her hair into a bun. For this is really how we start our story as Jazzy's journey to find happiness and her place in this world begins....

Chapter 2 The 1st Stop to happiness

It was a beautiful but tiring day as the roads and roadways were buy as everyother day. Down at the fish and seal imporium, we spot someone putting tubes of ice into a cooler. She is a pretty young women, of the age of 21, and full of figure. She is wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app We see that she is loading fish into the cooler and putting more tubes of ice into another cooler and putting fish in there. Down at the fish and seal imporium they sell and deliver fish. As the women shuts her last cooler filled with fish, she pushes with all her might as we watch the two feet step onto the top of the other coolers as she stacks them onto one another. As she heads back to the deck, there is another man dragging the fish net from the water and splating it in the boat he was on, taking them all out and putting them into coolers as well. ''Jazzy, take these back first'', ''Ok boss.'' As he stacks it onto the cart standing right next to her. As she pulls it, we can now she her complete face,she simply smiles she drags the heavy luggage. It's Jazzy!

Crabs,crayfish,shrimp,lobster,catfish,regular fish you name it was laid on the table of the fish and seal imporium as Jazzy grabs a scooper and scoops up the shrimps and rinses it down she notices her boss come in she quickly drops everything and goes toward him.

''Boss. You didn't forget what I ordered yesterday right?''

''The wild sea bass you wanted'' she grinned widly, ''I ordered two from Penghu and saved one for one you.''

''And I get an employee discount off 35% off. She reached into her pocket, '' Here's $120 dollars, she reliped back handing him the money happily.

''It's okay. He said pushing her hand back. Jazzy didn't understand, it was the right amount right?

''You've been a good employee here and consider this a bouns. Jazzy was speechless. She'd never been so shocked and happy at the same time.

''Just don't tell my wife. He said laughing as she laughed along and made a silly shushing noise from her index finger.

''Just remember. Sheild it from the sun! If the water leaks out on the way,get home within an hour. he said as Jazzy nodded her as if she was taking notes.

''Otherwise, no matter how strong the sea bass is, it'll still die. Jazzy smiled again

''Got it boss!'' she said saluting him.

*

There is a plastic bag in Jazzy's hand filled with a fish as she sceams as waves her hand for the bus to stop as she runs of deck.As she gets on, she looks around for a good seat. Since all of them are full, she sits near a little girl with her earbuds in and sets her fish next to her. 

As I breathed a sigh of reilef and of a job well done, I open my ''Never  Safe'' novel by ''Jazzyismindless that I was reading and flip to the last page. There was an skinny khali envolope that read ''money for school'' on it and I tucked in there. I smiled to the thought of finally having a REAL future and an education. Jazzy. Just wait one more month.After you pass the high school exam, only then will you be free. She thought to herself as she sealed the evolope, closed the book and hugged it closer to her heart,look up to the roof of the bus and smiled. Just then there was a bright yellow lambo that was close bby to the bus that was driving at super speed when all of a sudden the city bus came to an stop as Jazzy's fish rolled away. The yellow sar stopped right infront of the city bus. There was a young man and woman sitting in the car. Jazzy quickly ran after it catching the bag, but there was only one problem. As she looked on the bottom of the bag, water began spiwing and leaking out.

''Get out. Prodigy siad to the young lady sitting next to him. As the girl began taking off her earrings, necklace, and braclet, she looked at Prod fiecly,

''Are you happy now?! I'm tossing away everything other guys have given me. So now you don't have to be jealous anymore.

''You think told you to get out, he said hiding his chuclkes under his breath. ''Beacuse im jealous? The girl was so confused by this point.

I'm just giving you at chance, to leave the worst man in the world. Me. Craig Crippen aka Prodigy. Now, where we? Oh yeah, GET OUT?! He said leaning back in his seat fixing his shades.

The girl hesitated at first, ''Prod, teddy bear, don't be like this. I really love you.

At this point in time Prodigy avoided her eyes in annoyance. ''Love me? He turned his whole body to face hers. ''Then i'll give you ten seconds to cry from heartbreak. To prove how much you want me. I heard women cry from being heartbroken. Let's see it then shall we? Show me how much it hurts you.

She was completely filled with fury and anger. ''Are you playing with me?! I'm not getting out! I'm staying right here with you. All of a sudden the bus driver steps out to get a load of this.

''Hey, young man, if you want to fight with your girlfriend, go home. Don't embarass yourselves here! And you better leave soon, or i'll call the cops! Prod smiles and looks down, then tosses the man his phone,.

''Please call them. I'd rather bw taken by the cops,then haunted by a woman. Meanwhile Jazzy is getting fusterated and anxiously looking at her watch, keeping a close eye on her fish.

''You were the one who said it.And now i'm gonna call the cops.'' the man said beginning to focus on the phone.

As Jazzy finally decides that she can't wait any longer, she heads out of the bus to go and confront Prod.She starts,

''Mister,miss. She said as she squits water on tthe other girl by accident. As Prod raises his eyebrow it seems as if he is entertained and intrigued by Jazzy as he mugs her mysteriously.

''What is this? Take that thing away you..you..BITCH! Disgusting!

''I-I'm sorry. PLease. I don't mean to interru-

''Then beat it! Prod jerks her hard and gave her a look as if he was saying, ''say one more word, ONE MORE, and i'll fuck you up. She sat back and just looked at Jazzy now.

'' But can you please stop for a second,park your car aside, so the bus can pass. Then you can continue your conversation. The bus was beeping in the background as Prod hit his palm on the stirring,

''Sorry, she wants to talk, I don't. He turns to look at the girl,

''Mindy, Cindy, Jindy, or whatever your name is, I don't want this car anymore. You can have it. Prod replies exiting the car.

''You can see it as a..parting gift. The car is hers now. You can talk to her now. He says to the both of them he says as he walks away and Jazzy tries to call after him.

Jazzy reached for arm and grabbed it, ''Mister, you didn't really solve the problem. He stops in his tracks, he looks at his arm then at Jazzy. She notices aht she had done then slowly placed it down.She was now shy.

''What I meant to say, look at the traffic there,if you can just maove the car,then everyone can go home, Jazzy said as Prod turned aruond and saw all the traliers,trucks,vans, and ectc behind the stopped bus.

Prod removed his glasses, and starred into her eyes full of fury, ''Miss, did you know...interfering with others' business can bring you trouble?

Jazzy was infuryited now. How dare he? She wanted to cuss him out and tell him want a bastard he was being. He seemed like such a arrogent little bitch, and she wanted to kick him in the balls. As arose to spoke, he interrupted once more.

''For example,making a man interested a sexy,chrismatic women. Jazzy was now definetly confused.

All of a sudden, she felt someone jerk her arm back.

''Stink fish girl, why are you butting into our relationship?! Go away! Jazzy let out a fusterated sigh,

''I'm not interested in your stupid relationship. I just want to get my fish home! Even kindergarten kids know better than you two! You two look like you're in college.

There were three ladies that coame down from the bus to back Jazzy up, ''Ahh! Young girl! You don't need to smpathize with them, just slap him on the face. Prodigy rolled his eyes cause he was now fed up.

''Hey old lady, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALRIGHT? Miss. he began soft again. You've got guts. I like it. But your really embarassing me. he whispered in her ear, you have to work here with me..he said playfully nibbling her ear. Jazzy backed up a bit.

''Let's come to a compromise.

''Want do you want to do?

''Get in the car, he ordered.

To be continued....you liike so far? any feedback or suggestions? U KNOW WAHT TO DO :) THANKS AGAIN...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...