the non-judging breakfast clu...

By lecoiiaa

"You have more dick in your personality then in your pants, Aaron Hotchner" I spat, stepping in front of a he... More

one |it's all fun and games till someone gets decked|
three |invitation|
four |the wrath of haley brooks|
five |milkshakes and rumors|
six |being smart blows|
seven |nancy drew, but make her hot and brunette|
eight |hate is way too strong of a word, gordon|
nine |keeping secrets from friends never ends well|
ten | explosive arguments & totally platonic hugs |
eleven | lucky number 09 |
twelve |after parties are all fun and games until...|
thirteen |black eyes and thanksgiving dinners|
fourteen |arachnophobia p1|

two |detention, but make it interesting|

2.1K 91 95
By lecoiiaa

The headmaster scoffed as she looked at the two of us, "What would posses you to punch him in the face, Veronica?" I sat straighter, my hands in my lap as I pursed my lips.

Shaking my head, I said, "He wouldn't leave Spencer alone, he was going to beat him up and I didn't want to see it happen again" I responded. Aaron was still holding tissues to his bleeding nose. It wasn't broken, but if he pulled another stunt, I'd make sure it was.

"Both of you, Saturday detention" I sighed, scratching the top of my head. "You're dismissed" Aaron looked at her like she was insane,

"What about my nose?" She ignored him for a moment, writing something down on a piece of paper.

Not looking at him, she still spoke. "It'll stop"

I smirked, and then Aaron and I exchanged looks. I stood up, walking out of the office. I hadn't cared that I got a Saturday detention, I had gotten at least six before this.

"What happened?" I heard, making me turn my head a little. There stood Spencer, hugging his books closer to his chest. I shrugged,

"We got Saturday detention, nothing too crazy" I said, and the two of us started walking down the hall. He smiled,

"Hey, we've got it together" I raised my eyebrow at his shocking words, looking at him funny. But he seemed serious, "Yeah... I got it for having too many books out from the library for too long. I tried to hide a laugh, but I accidentally let it out.

Shaking my head, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, "Not surprised, Reid. Not surprised"

The next day was Saturday, and I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose as I examined myself in the mirror. "It's just Saturday detention, why are you wearing cute clothes?" I rolled my eyes at Spencer's words, turning to see what he was doing.

He was just sitting on my bed with his legs criss crossed, he was staring at me.

"You never know who'll be there. What if it's like, my soulmate or something?" Spencer started to laugh at my words, and I let a small frown slip. I turned back to look in the mirror, making sure I looked alright. "Don't be a dick" I said to him.

I fixed the collar that popped out from under my dark Ralph Lauren polo crewneck, pulling down my pleaded black shirt a little. "It looks cute! I'm just saying it's a Saturday detention, not a day at the mall" I grabbed one of the pillows off of my bed and threw it at him, making him yelp.

"Yeah well someone won't come to the mall with me ever, so I've got to wear those outfits somewhere else" I called him out, making him shoot me a tight lipped smile. I nodded, both my eyebrows raised, "Yeah, you can't even say anything, you know I'm right" He got up, holding his hand out for me to take,

"Ready for five hours of hell?" I took it,

"Absolutely" I responded, and we walked out of my bedroom. 

000

We entered the building, instantly seeing Mr. Roberto standing in front of the library. He smiled when he saw us, "Good morning guys!" He was his cheery self, per usual.

"Morning Mr. Rob" Spencer and I chorused at the exact same time.

He crossed his arms, the grin on his face only growing, "You ready for five hours of sitting still and doing basically nothing?" I chuckled at his sarcasm, shaking my head.

"I think you just answered your own question" He laughed, and then he opened the doors to the book filled room. We entered it, examining the scene in front of us. Six others were sitting around at different tables, all doing their own things. The two of us exchanged looks, and then we made our way to one of the tables. We got situated, me taking out a book and Spencer taking out his homework for the weekend. 

I looked up to see who we had decided to sit with, revealing Emily Prentiss playing a video game on her Nelsonic Super Mario Bros .3, a game that came out maybe four years ago. She was one of the few goth girls at our school, a little scary but abnormally attractive. Her style was killer, in more ways than one. I examined her outfit, "I'm in love with your shoes" I complimented. She was sitting with her feet kicked up, which gave me a perfect view of her black, chunky platform heeled boots. They were matte, and I wasn't just being nice. They were really cool. 

She put her feet down and smirked as she looked up from her game, leaning on the table. "Thanks" She looked thrilled that I complimented them, she probably didn't get it a lot. She looked me up and down, and then did the same thing to Spencer. "Veronica Gordon, right?" I nodded. 

"In the flesh" was my response, 

"Aren't you in for punching Aaron Hotchner" I chuckled, and I looked over at the man himself. He sat there, eyeing me with a bruised face. 

"That would be me" 

She leaned closer, this time looking at Spencer, "She was protecting you, yeah?" He just sat there awkwardly, and then after a few moments, she nodded. "You always dress like a school girl, is it your aesthetic?" I raised an eyebrow at her words, 

"Aesthetic?" I wasn't expecting her to use that word, mainly because I had never really heard her talk. She kicked her feet back up, 

"Yeah" 

"I mean, yeah kind of" She shrugged, looking back at her game. 

"Nice" 

For the goth princess of Quantico High, she was pretty damn chill. I actually thought she was really cool. 

"Why won't you give Ricky a chance? It's just one date!" I looked over to my left, seeing Derek Morgan sitting backwards on a chair to talk to Jennifer Jareau. She didn't seem to be having it though, because she wasn't even looking at him. 

"As if, that man is disgusting. Besides, I've got practice that night" She shot back, writing something in her notebook. 

Derek Morgan was one of the hottest males I had ever met in my entire life. He was a player, he could have any girl ever if he wanted to. Then again, he did want to. He had slept with the entire Junior class, after all. 

The girl he was talking to, Jennifer, was the captain of the varsity soccer team. She was pretty nice, but the rest of her friends were grade A assholes.  

I turned a little behind me to see who was sitting there, revealing Penelope Garcia. She dressed like a grungy pastel badass, she wore platforms bigger than my head and had eyeliner sharper than the knives in my kitchen. I knew her because everyone did, she was the lead in the play for three years in a row. But she liked to keep to herself, she purposely didn't have many friends even though she could have many. 

"What are you in for?" I asked her, making her look up at me. She raised both her brows, shocked I had actually tried starting conversation with her. She pointed at herself, and I nodded. She closed the comic she was reading. 

"I hacked into the headmasters files" She replied, and I felt someone drum on their table. The two of us glanced to see who it was, seeing Aaron smirk. He rested his elbow on the back of his chair, 

"You wanna change my Chemistry grade?" She scoffed, narrowing her eyes. 

"Never in a million years" She replied. I chuckled, waving my fingers at Aaron. 

"Nice nose, what happened to it?" I asked him sarcastically, and his shit eating grin faded. He looked back at Rossi, talking about who knows what. 

Derek spoke up, "Wait, she's the one that smashed you in the face?" He questioned Aaron, who eyed him. 

"Yeah, don't make me do the same to you" He shot back, and I rolled my eyes. I began rubbing my temples of my head, and Derek stood. 

He narrowed his eyes at the raven haired 18 year old. "What did you just say to me?" I sighed, cutting in so neither of them started anything else. 

"He said nothing" I responded. The two looked at me, but they listened. Derek sat back down, and Aaron leaned back in his chair. I picked my book back up, starting where I left off. 

Everyone was pretty silent for a while, no one really bothering anyone. At least, that was until Dave got up and sat on his table. "How are none of you bored out of your minds?" He asked, and we all looked at him. 

"We are bored out of our minds" Jennifer pointed out, "But it's not like we can really do anything?" She reminded him, and it made him grab his back pack. He rummaged through it, and a few moments later, he pulled out a flask. Emily smirked, putting her video game down. 

"Oh fuck yeah" She stood, walking towards Dave and Aaron. After Dave took a sip, he handed it to Emily, who did the same thing. Derek stood and walked over to them, leaning on one of the bookshelves as Emily handed it to him. I kind of ignored it, going back to reading my book. 

Until I was interrupted, "Non for you, school girl?" I heard, checking to see which one said it. It was Emily, who was holding the flask once again. I shrugged, 

"I don't really drink" 

Aaron scoffed, "Fucking goody goody" He responded, and I glared at him. 

"Eat shit, Hotchner"

"I'm still right, you're still a goody two shoes" I stood up, putting my book down. Spencer was about to speak up, but I walked over to Emily. She was so intrigued when I grabbed the silver flask from her, not looking away from Aaron one time. I put it to my mouth and downed a few gulps, handing it back to Emily. I sat him a sarcastic smirk, 

"And you're a waste of space on this planet" Jennifer began to laugh, finally looking up from her work. She examined me, and then she got up too. She smiled at Emily, and then she held her hand out. 

"Oooh... the jock's really about to drink?" Rossi teased, but she ignored him. 

After taking a long sip, she glanced at me again. "For someone who doesn't talk to others much, you're really funny" She complimented me. She then glanced behind me to look at Spencer and Penelope. She shook the flask a little as they stared at her, "You guys coming? Or..." I also eyed them, and Penelope got up excitedly. She instantly took it from her, but Spencer sat still. 

He shook his head, "Probably not" He replied, and I pursed my lips. I gave him a look, and he didn't do anything for a moment. He rolled his eyes, "Dude, you know Diane won't let me drink" He said to me. I narrowed my eyes, 

"You know she won't find out" I replied, and he reluctantly stood, walking over to us. Penelope gladly handed it over to Spencer, who took a small sip. He scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out, and we started laughing. Spencer's face turned red, handing it to Derek. 

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
253K 16.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
278K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
438K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...