Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset

2.4K 92 7
By JaXender

Two days later, Danni woke up early and made herself breakfast and hot coffee. Ben was at his uncle's spending another night with him which she didn't mind as long as he was happy with Josh and Julie. She planned the other night with Avery that they will head to the beach together and watch the sunset and Danni will teach her how to ride a vespa. In her PJs, Danni went and relaxed on the bed with one hand behind her head and the other one her stomach but she heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" she said knowing it was Avery with the spare key.

She heard the door open and the footsteps were coming towards her room and then Avery came poking her head from the door.

"Hey" said Avery cutely.

"Hey" said Danni smiling.

She sat properly on the bed and Avery came and sat across from her. Danni embraced Avery in a tight hug after pulling her to her, and she didn't want to pull away afterwards. Avery played with the back of her hair and Danni leaned into her touch, making her feel relaxed as she hummed against her shouler.

"I love it when you play with my hair" she said against Avery's shoulder.

"I'm aware" She chuckled lightly. "You always relax when I do that"

"Hell yeah"

"So, why are you in this state?"

"I'm bored" she said casually. "I was alone since the morning. Ben isn't here"

"But I'm here now"

Danni pulled away with a smile then leaned in for a kiss, Avery caressed her cheek then pulled away with her hand still on her cheek stroking it.

"I'm happy you are here and I promise you, we will have fun today"

Avery nodded and Danni gave her a kiss before she stood up and opened her wardrobe in order to change her clothes but first she took a look at Avery's outfit which was a red spaghetti strap tank top and blue short jeans with red converse. Danni ruffled through her clothes and pulled out her basic black tank top and light blue jeans and her black and white converse.

"Since we will be on the beach, I'm thinking about wearing those. What do you think?"

"Perfect" She grinned giving her thumbs up.

"Okay"

She took off her PJs top and Avery was eyeing her up and down when she took off her PJs short. Danni looked at Avery with a smirk and shook her head.

"Admiring the view?" asked Danni while putting on her jeans.

"Absolutely" said Avery seductively.

"Well..." She grabbed the tank top and gazed at Avery with a lopsided smile. "Don't drool on my bed sheets" She joked as she put on her tank top.

"Hey!" said Avery throwing a pillow at Danni's face. "I don't drool!" She protested.

"Yeah, we will see about that later" She smirked.

Avery chuckled and rested her head on the other pillow and Danni climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. Avery tugged on her hair, pulling her closer and used the other hand to go underneath her tank, grazing her fingertips over her abs and Danni groaned at her seductive touch. She tried to take off Danni's tank top but Danni pulled away chuckling at her.

"I just literally wore that and you want me to take it off already?"

Avery grinned up at her. "It's hot anyway" She played with her own shirt then pulled Danni towards her again attaching their lips and her hands went to Danni's clothes but Danni stopped her by grabbing both Avery's hand and pinned them above her head and she broke the kiss, looking down at Avery.

"As much as it's hot in here and I wanna continue this but that's enough for you today" She rolled over to her side and sat up.

"You are no fun" She crossed her arms.

"Oh babe, the fun is coming along trust me" She winked and took Avery's hand making her stand up before pecking her lips, and they both went outside the house.

"We are taking my vespa" said Danni walking to the vespa and Avery was following behind her.

"Do I get to ride it today?"

"Yep. Not here though maybe in a wide space. Now come on. This is for you, ginger "

Danni handed her the helmet which Aver took gladly before climbing behind her, wrapping her arms around her.

"Woohoo!" she said and Danni laughed as she started the engine and drove off.

******************************

"Okay, just sit properly" said Danni.

"Okay"

"And relax..."

"Mm-hmm"

"Put both hands right here"

"Riiiight there"

"Then start the engine"

"Start th- Wait! That's it?"

She chuckled. "No. Since this is your first trial I'm gonna sit behind you and teach you like a kindergarten kid"

"What is that supposed to mean?" She frowned sadly.

She chuckled at her childish act. "Nothing" She kissed her cheek. "Just hold on the handlers tight"

"I got this"

"I know you do"

Avery simply adjusted her hand on the handlers and Danni put her hands on top of hers.

"On the right hand that's the accelerator and on your left is the brakes and if you needed to fully stop just pull the two the handlers together at the same time"

"Okay, now you are scaring me"

"Relax. I'll be with you every step"

She took a deep breath and then regained her focus and turned on the engine.

"Roll this in a small circle to move slowly. Don't push it hard or you'll speed"

She did as she was instructed and they started moving slowly and Avery took turns and was doing a good job following Danni directions. She smiled at herself and Danni too. After one hour of teaching, they were walking hand in hand along the beach.

"You were great today. I told you, you can do it" said Danni swinging their hands together as they walked.

"Well, I had a very good instructor and I was adamant on learning so it helped"

Danni put an arm around Avery' shoulder and leaned over, kissing her temple.

"All because my student was good today"

Avery smiled and they both went to sit on the sand to watch the sunset. Danni sat behind her and wrapped her arms around Avery and Avery leaned her back against her chest, placing her hands on the arms that were circled around her.

"It's beautiful" said Avery. "It's been a long time since I watched the sunset this close"

"When was the last time you enjoyed nature?"

"I don't know I guess I was like 14 or something. What about you?"

"Umm" She sighed. "Last time I enjoyed the sunset was right before Ben's sickness. It was the night before he went to the hospital. Mom died three years ago and Ben's heart condition wasn't so good and then it happened one day... his condition was getting worse and we had to go to the hospital then we spent months on the waiting list and then you came and saved him, saved me" She smiled down at her, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm definitely Mulan" said Avery chuckling.

Danni laughed lightly at her. "I bet you are"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"I'm gay" said Avery.

Danni laughed again and Avery turned around laughing with her.

"Of course you are"

"No, for real. I was gay before I met you"

"Wait, what?" She frowned. "Then why were you dating boys? Are you bisexual?"

"No, I'm not a bisexual. I'm a true lesbian who wasn't out of the closet and then I met you. You made me brave enough to experience and live these feelings. I only dated Ryan as a cover because my parents are homophobic and that's why I'm keeping my relationship with you secret and I wish if it wasn't secret" She stroked her cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before"

"You are kidding? That's the best news ever! It means that you had a crush on me since the beginning"

"Yeah, I guess it's true" She looked down shyly and Danni raised her chin up.

"The only thing that sucks is the fact that I didn't turn you gay because you were already gay. I thought it was my charms that worked but I guess not" She joked and Avery pushed her playfully.

"You just made me gayer" She smiled.

"Yeah, I can see that from the way you wanted me to take off my tank this morning" She smirked.

Avery bit her lower lip then grabbed Danni's face and started kissing her feverishly, earning a few grunts from Danni.

"Wait, we are in a public place" said Danni pulling away breathless.

"Then let's go to your place" she said seductively and they both ran to the vespa.

********************************

Danni pinned Avery against the wall, kissing her hard and tried to open her apartment door but it was nearly impossible with Avery busying her. They both laughed when they finally entered the apartment. Danni closed the door with her leg and Avery hopped up wrapping her legs around Danni's waist with her lips smashing against hers. They almost fell on the floor with their careless walking to the bedroom so Avery landed on the floor with her feet and dragged Danni from the top of her tank top to the bedroom.

"Whoa!" said Danni as Avery pushed her on the bed.

Avery sat on her lap and took off her red tank top and then attacked her neck with warm kisses around it and bit her softly, one hand resting on her chest and the other tangled at the back of her curls. Avery pulled back a little and moved her hands from their spots and grabbed the hem of Danni's tank top which made Danni laugh at her eagerness.

"You really want me to take it off" said Danni chuckling. "Do you hate it or something?" She joked.

"Trust me it looks good on you but right now it's getting in my way!"

Danni took it off and tossed it away as Avery started to get rid of her clothes as well. Soon they were naked on bed and started kissing heatedly and being intimate, taking their pleasure and time.

Right on the next morning, Danni woke up early and rubbed her eyes from the sleepiness and looked to her right, finding Avery sleeping on her stomach with her hands under the pillow and her head was in the other direction, facing the window. Smiling gently at her, Danni softly put an arm around Avery and started a trail of kisses down her spine till she reached her lower back, and then using her lips she glided up slowly, and her lips touched the side of her neck for soft lingering kisses as she brushed away Avery's fallen auburn hair from her face. She saw Avery's lips curl into a smile with her eyes closed then let out a soft giggle.

"That tickles" said Avery with a soft sleepy voice, opening her eyes slowly.

Danni smiled and continued kissing her neck and her shoulder and gave it a bit nuzzling with her nose until Avery decided to turn around. Danni rested her head on her palm and used her other hand to stroke Avery's cheek.

"Morning, ginger" said Danni.

"Morning, chef" said Avery with a grin.

Avery closed the distance between them by placing her lips on Danni's in a sweet morning kiss. She used her hand to grab her face and stroked her cheek as she was giving her the proper good morning kiss then she pulled away slowly.

"That was nice" said Danni with a smirk.

"I know. I'm the best"

"I like the confidence"

Avery came closer to Danni and perched her chin on her chest, looking up at her with a smile and lazy morning eyes. Danni gazed at her and took in Avery's radiant beauty in the morning. She wanted to tell Avery how she feels about her, it was hard for her to bottle up those feelings anymore, so she couldn't take it anymore and felt herself on the verge of exploding.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?" asked Avery with a wide smile.

"Do I have to look at you any other way?" She grinned as her eyes glimmered while brushing the sides of her face with her fingertips till she cupped her chin.

"You are so flirty"

"Yeah, I know" she said confidently. "I'm charismatic"

Avery laughed at her then went up, capturing her lips once again. Her hand went and grabbed Danni's face and stroked her hair at the back and Danni's hands went down grabbing her waist, pulling her body against her. They broke the kiss and Danni decided to seize her moment. It was the perfect moment for her now to spill her feelings.

"I love you" said Danni.

Avery stared at her in awe, not able to make her heart come out and say those words back, so she simply smiled at her and nodded. She rolled over to the side and put her head on Danni's shoulder while biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes, cursing herself in her mind.

She was hiding from Danni's eyes that could make her weak at any moment. Danni felt disappointed at not hearing the three words come out from her lips like she wanted. The atmosphere around them changed and Avery decided it's time for her to go before it could get more awkward. She sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed her clothes, and started putting them on.

"Where are you going?" asked Danni, sitting up with a frown.

"Um... I have to go" She tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm hanging out with April today so I need to go home first"

"Right"

"And I need to just finish my assignments" She lied.

"Okay" She nodded but not convinced.

"Umm, see you later?"

"... Yeah"

Avery went around the bed and gave her a peck before leaving. As soon as she closed the door and left the apartment, Danni sighed heavily and ran a hand across her face, feeling frustrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.2K 41
Chased by a troubled past and big dreams for her future, Muna Johnson has travelled across the country to take up a new promotion as the Personal Ass...
543K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...
2.8M 71.4K 76
Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom thought it would the best if they get away...
19.3K 824 42
Eve Davis and Ezra Fanning have been the best of friends for five years. And they haven't had it easy. They've been through it all together- and now...