THe School for Good and Evil...

Autorstwa keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... Więcej

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 21: For Our Friends

2.6K 43 52
Autorstwa keanzyn08

" We will prepare ourselves to a battle with them. We can't surrender that easily, you were all old enough to be on a battle. We assigned leaders to train you, prepare yourselves. " Professor Dovey announced to all of the students. They followed her instructions and went to the training ground. Agatha with their friends, followed the other students but before they can even get near to the door. They saw Beatrix standing near the main door.

" What are you doing here? What do you want? " Tedros angrily said while blocking Agatha behind him.

" Tedros, I just want to say sorry. I know it's wrong but I just love you so much." Beatrix sobbed.

" I don't need your explanation, don't you ever get near me or Agatha! " he yelled.

" Tedros! I know what I did was wrong but please, forgive me! " she grabbed Tedros' arms, but he pushed it away.

" Agatha please forgive me. " she pleaded.

" Don't listen to her Agatha, she had to pay for what she had done. Just go away, Beatrix, you don't belong here. " Sophie hissed.

Agatha passed through them, " Stop it, you two! " They looked at her, " I understand that you love Tedros that's why you did it. "

Beatrix grabbed her hands, " Agatha, thank you. "

" Agatha, you shouldn't be so kind, that's why she thinks she can fool you. " Sophie said in disagreement.

" Agatha, listen to us! We can't trust her. " Tedros said.

" Guys, listen to me. We need her. " Agatha said.

" Agatha, thank you, you wer- " Agatha stopped her and free her hands.

" Not because I've already forgive you, does it means that I believe you. We can't lose any of our comrades, that's why I'm doing this. I had forgiven you because we need to unite. It's not the time for us to have arguments. " Agatha said, hoping they'll understand.

" But we can't trust her, what if she betrayed us. " Tedros disagreed.

" But I trust her skills and her will to save the others. I know, because she's Good. So if you want our whole trust and forgiveness, then prove it. " Agatha sharply said then walked towards the door. They followed her, Tedros still felt uneasy about it but he had to trust Agatha's judgment.

Tedros and Edward started demonstrating the basic moves and techniques in sword fighting. Tristan with Chaddick continued their training on archery, it's not new to them, they've been training in sword fighting, archery, and martial arts. They just have to improve it and let out their inner strength. Agatha taught the girls in summoning lightning and fire, luckily they can easily get her instructions. Professor Dovey was stunned at her magical spells, it's not an easy way to summon those elements but she can do it without a sweat. And she didn't start on basics but they can easily understand her. Sophie taught the other group the spells for counterattack, she can only remembered the spells that she learned from Professor Lesso. Beatrix and Kiko practiced healing magic that can be needed on the battle. They made bottles of healing potion.

When afternoon came, they took a break, Agatha, Sophie and Kiko went to the boys to give them lunch, but instead of tired boys, they found them betting to the two leaders who were having a fight.

" What are they doing? " Sophie said in disbelief.

" Maybe they were just playing, you know, boys thing. " Kiko said and waved at Tristan who saw her.

" What's going on in there? " Agatha asked Tristan and Chaddick who approached them.

" Well, they were just having.. fun. " Tristan answered, rubbing his hair.

" Fun? Is fighting themselves fun? When they should be teaching? " Agatha said in disbelief, without a second she walked towards them.

" Agatha, wait! " Chaddick called, they ran after her.

" Do you think you can win against me, I already had real fights against real enemies, not like you who doesn't even have the experience of the dangerous outside world. " Edward grinned as he positioned himself to block his attack.

" I've been training since I was little, I had never lost in sword fighting. I am the successor of the legendary sword Excalibur,... " Tedros groaned as they both prepared themselves to attack.

" Then, let us see that! " they attacked at the same time, but before they can even hit their swords, a pair of wooden sandals hit their heads.

" Ouch! Who was that? " they both yelled. Then saw Agatha standing in front of them, her piercing gaze gave a chill on them. They kneel down on reflex of their body.

" What the hell are the two of you doing?! Aren't you supposed to train the boys, then why are you having a fight? " Agatha scolded them, they both looked down like a dog being scolded by their master.

" Agatha, we're not fighting. It was just a demonstration. Right? " he looked hard at Edward.

" Ri-right, Agatha we're just demonstrating to them how a real fight happens. So they will know the techniques they have to use. " Edward explained as he forced a smile to Tedros.

Agatha wasn't convinced to their reasons, she glanced to the other boys. " Is that true? "

Edward and Tedros nodded at them, they were giving them signs to say yes. They looked hard at them.

" Ah, yes! They were just demonstrating. " they answered. Tedros and Edward sighed in relief. But it didn't last a second when Agatha stared down at them. They gulped hard as she observed them.

" Fine, I believe you two. " she said and put on her sandals. Both guys sighed in relief, once again. " You two."

" Yes Ma'am! " they flinched and said in chorus. Agatha looked at them, she frowned.

" Never mind. " she left them and grabbed the basket of lunch.

" Why can't they cooperate with each other? They always had arguments.! "

" Oh, Agatha it's because- " Chaddick covered Sophie's mouth.

" What are you doing? " Sophie hissed at Chaddick.

" Sshh, don't say it. Let them say it to her. "

" Fine, you don't have to stop me like that. "

Agatha turned to the two people murmuring behind her. " What were you saying? "

" Nothing! " Chaddick said.

" It's nothing, Agatha. He said he wants to help us give lunch to them. " Sophie said and hit the basket to Chaddick.

" Ok then. "

When everyone had their lunch, they sat on the grass and placed a mat and ate under the tree. After the training on that whole day, the others prepared themselves to sleep. But Agatha was reading a book about different spells in the library room. It was already 11:00 pm when she went back to the girls room. She saw a shadow on the stairs, she ducked to see who that was.

" Is that you Agatha? " a voice said, then a body of a man appeared in front of her.

" Edward? What are you doing here?

" I was waiting for you. "

" Why? "

" Can I talk to you? "

Agatha nodded, then they sat on the stairs. " What is it? "

" I just want to know, are you happy now? With Tedros? " he calmly said, though there's a pain in his voice.

Agatha was dumbfounded at his question, but she answered honestly. " Yes, I know it's not the right time to be happy but just being by his side gives me enough strength and will to fight. "

" You love him that much? "

Her eyes were sparkling, her voice was clear, " Yes. "

Edward let out a small laugh, " I guess I really don't have a chance. "

Agatha was aghast, she wasn't sure if her guess was right but she can see it through his eyes. " Edward, is there any chance that you... "

" Arghh, how the hell a confession is so hard! But I guess that's what it made it special. " he breathed deeply . " Agatha I..like you." he clutched her hands.

" I...uhmm, Edward I..."

"Sshh, you don't have to. I know it already, but I guess I just want you to know that if he ever hurts you again, I'll be here, ready to accept you and love you. "

" Edward, no.. I don't deserve it. You deserve a more special girl, a girl that will love you wholeheartedly. You shouldn't wait for me. "

" You are a special girl. And I'm not saying this for you to be confused with your feelings. I'm willing to love you without waiting in return. Just let me love you and protect you. Just give me that. "

" But Edward... "

" Fine, until I found that special girl you were talking about. We can still be friends, right? "

Agatha nodded and hugged him, how can a good man like him love her. She didn't even know she was hurting him when she's always telling him how she loves Tedros. She doesn't deserve the love he was offering, she's just a simple girl from another world. She's not a real princess at all, but two princes offered their love for her. How can she return that love, when she already gave her heart to the only prince she loves. She wish someday, a girl will find her way to the heart of this wonderful prince.

" I'm sorry for blurting it out now, when everything is not really good, while you were busy and all. "

" No, Edward. I should be the one saying sorry. You're not obliged to fight with us, you don't have any reason to stay here and face a dangerous battle. "

" I have a reason, you're here. And I also want to help, how will I be able to sleep at night when I know you were in a dangerous situation. And I also want to help the friends of my friend, I'll protect you and I will never let you be hurt on this battle. It's also for the future of Fairy Tale World. "

" Thank you. " she whispered and both of them went to their own rooms. Only one of them didn't had a good night, Tedros dreamt of that scene again, where Agatha died in his arms. Since he regained his memory, that scene became clearer and while the time of battle was getting near its also getting so realistic. He rushed to the girls room that morning, when Kiko opened the door, she was surprised when she saw Tedros standing in front of the door.

" Tedros? What are you.."

" Where is Agatha? "

" Agatha? She was still sleeping, it was still so,earl- " But Tedros made his way to her bed. He found her peacefully sleeping, he breathed deeply. He sat on her bedside and caressed her face, gazing at her sleeping face, he smiled. I won't let you die, I'll protect you with all my life. " he kissed her hands and her forehead. Agatha slightly opened her eyes.

" Tedros? What are you.. "

" Sorry, did I wake you up. "

" No, it's ok. " Then she realized she haven't even had her toothbrush, she covered her mouth. Her hair was messy, and she felt embarrassed that he saw how she was sleeping, Gosh, what if I'm snoring, did I slept in a weird position. Why did he have to be here first thing in the morning!? She buried her face in her pillow, she felt her cheeks turned red.

" Hey, what's wrong? " Tedros asked when she suddenly buried her face.

" Nothing, just go away.." she murmured under her pillow.

" Why? Did I do something wrong?"

" No, it's not that. "

" Then why, tell me. I won't leave until you say it. " Tedros felt his blood rush, it's like he did something but he doesn't know what it is.

" It's because aishaventhadsmytootbrush. " she murmured.

" What? I don't understand. "

" It's because I look messy and I still have a morning breath. " she clearly said, her face still buried under her pillow.

" Agatha, listen. Face me. "

" No. "

" It doesn't matter, you already looked messy and bad when we first met. "

She looked up," Hey, you don't have to dig it i- " but her lips were shut up by the warm lips of the man in front of her. Tedros kissed her passionately, he brushed her hair and leaned his face closer.

" It doesn't taste that bad. " Tedros teased as Agatha was left dumbstruck. She can still smell his fresh breathe then she pulled herself to reality.

" You jerk! You're taking advantage of me! " Agatha threw a pillow on him.

" I'm not! It's because you're being insecure on your looks. I've already saw your worst look, you don't have to worry about it now. " he laughed.

Agatha frowned at him, Tedros didn't like her expression. He carried her up from her bed.

" What are you doing? Put me down! Where are you taking me? " she protested.

" To the bathroom. "

" Why? "

" Cause I will brush your teeth and take you to bath! "

" What? You're joking? "

" No, so you'll stop whining about your looks. "

" I'm not whining! "

" Conscious? "

" I'm not, just put me down. "

Tedros rolled his eyes and put her down.

" I just felt embarrassed, ok. "

" Why? "

" Geez, it's because it's you. Not anyone else but you. It's embarrassing when someone you like saw you looked weird and bad." Agatha was beet red when she just blurted out those embarrassing lines. Tedros was astonished, he felt his cheeks turned red. He grabbed Agatha then buried his face to her shoulders.

" Wha-what are you doing? " Agatha said in surprise.

" It's your fault. Let me hide here. "

" Why? "

" It's because you just made a sweet confession. " he smiled at her, it was a cute smile that made her felt any more seconds and she will melt,those eyes that's burning her heart. There it is again, the butterflies flying on her stomach, that ringing sounds that says he's the one. That pounding of her heart that any minute will explode.

" Stop that. " she whined.

" What? "

" That smile, that look. It's giving me weird feelings. "

" What weird feelings? Did I made you fall in love with me even more?" he gently put his hands around her waist.

" You're being too confident, aren't you? "

" Well, I'm already used to girls falling in love with me. It's not an ordinary thing since I was such a handsome and wonderful prince," he confidently said and gave her a gorgeous smile that no girls can resist.

" Oh, I see. Then why don't you go to that fan girls of yours and I'm going to take a bath. " she tried to free herself from his grasp.

" Hey, that's a joke, ok. And even if it's true. It doesn't matter, since I'm already head over heels in love to this beautiful princess in front of me. " he pulled her closer to him.

" Stop that flattering, it won't go you anywhere. "

" But it works, right?. "

" Silly. "

" Really? "

" Really." Agatha felt his hands touched her face once again, lifting her face to match his. He's leaning closer to kiss her.

" Ahem! I think you two had forgotten we're still here. " Sophie said with her arms crossed.

Both of them flinched as they saw Kiko and Sophie watching them.

" Oh sorry, I didn't notice you already had woken up. And I thought Kiko went outside. " Tedros explained, freeing Agatha from his grasps.

" I've been awake since earlier. "

" And I came back just after a minute when I left. " Kiko said.

" And those guys had been watching and waiting for you since earlier at the door. " Sophie pointed out Chaddick and Tristan.

" Hey Tedros! You're being so sweet early in the morning. Nice moves! " Chaddick chuckled.

" We don't want to interrupt you, so we waited here. " Tristan said.

" You should have said something." Tedros said and turned to Agatha, " I have to go, I'll see you later. "

Agatha nodded, he kissed her on her forehead and bid goodbye. When they left, Kiko and Sophie surrounded her.

" Agatha that was so sweet of Tedros, he really loves you. You're so lucky, you had the king of the princes. " Kiko giggled.

" Agatha, are you sure about this? " Sophie said, there's a warning on her voice.

Agatha knew what she meant, she had to go back sooner or later. She had to leave him again, what if he suffered again, and what if this time it's worse than having amnesia. It's a hard decision but what's important is that they will treasure this moments together while they can.

" What's important is that we're treasuring this moment, while we can still be together. While I can create memories with him. "

The awaiting day has come, they all had prepared the weapons and equipment they needed. They wore their armors and sheath their swords, boys and girls were trained in sword fighting and casting spells. They won't surrender that easily, they will fight until the end. They were divided in a group, the first group are led by Tedros and Edward with Professor Dovey and Uma. The second group was led by Sophie and Tristan with Professor Anemone. The last group was led by Agatha with Chaddick, they will sneak inside the dungeon and save the students and Professors. They already studied the secret tunnels and passages on both school. But before they crossed the border, Professor Dovey spoke.

" The day has come, where there's no one that can predict what will be the outcome of this battle. But I really hope there's no blood or life that had to be sacrifice. May the Good Souls be with you all and protect you. " she swivel her wand, the passageway to the other side has opened.

" Come back to me, safe and sound. Be careful. " Tedros embraced Agatha.

" I will, you have to do the same. I love you. " she said, this time she can feel the pressure and fright.

" I love you too. " he gave her a light peck on her forehead. Then he turned to Chaddick. " Dude, please take care of her. I'll entrust her safety to you. "

" I will. " Chaddick patted his shoulder, then they rode on their horses.

" Sophie,be careful. " Agatha hugged her tightly, putting a necklace to her neck.

" What is that? "

" A lucky charm. It'll keep you safe "

Sophie nodded, " Be careful, Agatha. "

" Chaddick! " she called to him, Chaddick went near her. " Take care of Agatha. "

" You're the second person that told me that, why there Is no one asking for my safety? But, I promise I will. "

" Thanks. " Chaddick took a step.

" Chaddick, you too. Be careful. " she walked away faster. This time, Chaddick called for her.

" Sophie! After this, I'll take you as my princess! " Sophie didn't turn, she continued walking away.

" Kiko, be careful. I'll be with you later, until then, be safe. " Tristan gazed at her, touching her shoulders.

" You too, I'll be fine. " she answered.

" Chaddick! " Edward called him.

" Let me guess, I have to take care of Agatha. "

" Ah, yes. "

" I will, since I think if something happened to her, three people will kill me. " he gave him a reassuring smile.

" Thanks. "

Chaddick hasn't move an inch, when Tristan called for him.

" What is it? "

" I'll entrust Kiko to you. "

" Kiko? O-k... Now, it's four people. Your princesses were brave girls, but sure, I will. "

" Thanks man. "

" Agatha and Kiko, their safety first before mine. Why does it have to happen to me? Is there no one that can help me protect them? " he groaned and led his horse towards the barrier.

" Don't worry about her so much, she's a strong and brave girl. " Edward said to Tedros.

" I know. " he said, she'll be fine as long as she had that.

They ready themselves to cross the border, they raised their swords.

" For our Friends! " Tedros shouted.

" For our Friends! " they answered in chorus, and crossed the magical wall.

Author's Note:

- some sweet and cheesy things from Agatha and Tedros >///< ... lol, Chaddick had a lot on his hands... did you guys like it???

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.2K 114 123
Funny spoofs of Jade winglet. I'm planning on 200 spoofs. Disclaimer I don't own wings of fire Tui Suitherland does
14.8K 997 9
A short fluffy Drarry story set after the war in which Harry is a messy disaster and Draco suffers from social anxiety. Somehow, they come to each ot...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
35.1K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...