Forget me | Yenyul

Per gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... Més

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XLII: Summer Plans

365 28 8
Per gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yujin's POV]

"Yahhh ... Wonyoung-ah, would you help me with this?" I showed her my homework as she sat in front of me. "Might I remind you unnie. You're older than me" I looked at my paper and just shaked my head.

I focused myself on school ever since we came back from Japan. I havent kept in touch with most of my friends since I know they're all gonna be busy.

It's been years now and I cant believe i'm still in school. Wonyoung goes to the same school as me which i'm very thankful. She's been helping me with almost everything.

"Wonyoung-ah~" She motinoned me to go away as she continued to do her own homework. "Wonyoung~" she looked at me and shaked her head.

"Have you ever tried studying on your own?" I dont know, maybe. I mean, why study on my own? When she's right next to me!? She could help me better than anyone, and she knows that.

"Nope, so please help me with this" she motioned me to go away and continuesly shaked her head. "I promise that this will be the last time" she sighed and gave me a small smile.

"That's what you said last time" she continued to smile at me then she frowned at continued what she was doing. "But this time is different ..." she just ignored me.

"I-I'll ..." what should I say? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She looked at me. "You will?" umm ...

"I'll ... I'll ... I'll treat you" she giggled. "No thanks" wha-what!? But this is an important homework. What other idea ... what!?

Treat her food ... uhhhh, Buy her a puppy? A cat? ... give her money? No, she'll get mad at me for that. uhhhhhhhh ... should I do her homework as well? But how would I do that? I cant even do my own homework.

Uhhhhhhh ... what would she like? Buy her stuff? Maybe? What kind of stuff? A teddy bear? ... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

"I'll do anything you want" she let go of her pen and smirked at me. I could see the evil in her eyes. Who knows what kind of horrible stuff she'd make me do. But who cares ... in school it's all about survival.

"Anything?" I nodded and gave her an awkward smile. We stared at each others eyes as I just smiled at her. "Okay" yessss!!! I really need help with this one.

"I promise that this will be the last one" she clicked her toungue. Then she continued what she was doing. I dont know how I would survive school anymore. But since summer break is just around the corner, i'm just finishing everything.

She suddenly packed her stuff and stood up. I just stared at her for a moment. "Are you leaving already? ... cause I thought we were gonna-"

"Yeah I remember, i'm just gonna go and do something real quick" I slowly nodded as she left. Do something? Hmmm ... maybe she also has school work to do. Or is she leaving me here!? Maybe she's running away, I cant let this happen.

I silently followed her. And surprisingly the "thing" that she was gonna do is, go to the restroom and pee. But why did she pack up her stuff though?

I felt her pack up her things as I hid from her. She went back to where we were and looked for me.

"Wonyoung-ah, let's go" she turned to me and nodded while giving me a smile. She packed her stuff and followed me. "Unnie ... I think I have an idea on what you can do for me" I tilted my head and gave her a smile.

"What is it?" I'll do anything as long as it's 'safe' and it wont harm or embarrass me in any way. "I want you to spend your whole summer with me and you'll pay for everything that I want to do" she said so casually as if I were a billionaire.

"I wont go broke with this right?" She tilted her head and giggled. I just nodded and told her okay, I was about to say more but my phone started ringing.

I looked at who was calling and it was, you wouldnt believe it ... it's Yena unnie. She's calling me!? Without gelling Wonyoung anything I answered it right away.

"Unnie!?"

"Oh~ Yujin-ah"

"What's with the sudden call? I mean ... how have you been?"

"Great, how about you?"

"Same here"
"It's been so long"
"I missed you"

"I miss you guys too"
"But it's also fun here in Japan"

"So ... Why did-"

"I need your help"

"For what?"

"Are you alone right now?"

I pulled Wonyoung to a near bench and whispered that the call would be longer than expected. She just smiled and nodded.

"I am" (I lied)

"Good, dont tell anyone about this"
"Even our friends"
"When anyone, I mean anyone! No other person except us two"
"Okay?"

"Uhhhh ... sure"

"Would you be willing to spend time with me?"

"Sure, when?"

"Since your summer break is coming maybe sometime around then?"

"How many days do you need?"

"All of it, so tell your parents that you'll spend time with your Yena unnie"

"I cant" (I looked at Wonyoung who was silently waiting for me)
"I already made summer plans with someone else"

"Cancel it"

"I dont want to ..."

"..."

"I would love to spend time with you but I already promised my whole summer to someone else"

"Talk to her or him. I'll wait for your call"

She ended the call as I was still shocked and confused on what to do. How should I tell this to Wonyoung?

"Uhhhh ... Wonyo" I'm nervous and I dont know why. I just hate it. "A friend asked me to spend time with her this summer and she's really in need of help right now so if yo-"

"I'll take half" I tilted my head and stared at her. "Half?" She gave me a nod. "She can take the first half of your summer while I take the second one" I gave her a big hug. "Really!? Thank you~"

"It's Yena unnie right? I could tell by the way you said unnie. You have to promise to spend time with me okay?" I eagerly nodded and called Yena unnie right away.

[Yena's POV]

I already planned things out. I feel like everyone just thinks i'm a burden at this point. But this will be the last time that i'm gonna run away.

I'll slowly walk to face my fears.

Yujin called as I answered right away. I want to move on but I need someone to help me.

"Yena unnie"
"She said she'll take half"
"What should I do?"
"Should I tell my parents first?"
"Are we gonna do something dangerous?"

"..."

"Do I have to go to Japan?"
"Why did you choose me?"
"Unnie~ I really miss you"

"Uhhhh ..."

She's asking for too many things. I'm just left speechless.

"So, you're doing it?"

"Yes"
"What am I doing again?"

"Stuff on my bucket list"
"I wanna feel alive or something"

"Oh ..."
"Nevermind, I take back wha-"

"You cant"
"You're doing this with me"

"What is it exactly?"

"Uhhhhh ... going on rides at an amusement park"

"Okay"

"And then-"

"Unnie can you wait for a sec"

"..."

I waited for her for a few minutes. But it sounded like she was talking to someone else. I thought she said she was alone. Pshhh ...

"Unnie are you still there?"

"Yeah"

"Continue"

"Oh, okay. Uhhhh i'm thinking of bungee jumping"

"Sure"

"Then Ziplining"
"And Paragliding"
"And Sky diving"

"..."

"Then I thought of building a sandcastle at the beach"

"I like the last one, lets just do that"

"AHAHAHAH"

"I wont die right?"

"Hmmmm ... probably not"

We talked for a few minutes more until we finally made agreements on what we were gonna do. Yujin's the only one that I trust with these crazy ideas of mine. Most of my friends wouldnt even say yes to doing any of these.

People might think that i'm a bit crazy for suddenly wanting to do these things but ... I dont know. I just wanna do it. Three years just hiding and spending my life sleeping or being dragged by Juri, it made me want to do some things that I personally want to do.

This may be my last chance to feel alive and free again. Who knows when i'll lock myself? I probably will ... when I meet her again. But I hope I wont.

"So it's settled then"

"Yup, you promised on it"

"Alright, So when will I come to Japan?"

"..."

"I need to talk to my parents first though"
"But i'm 89% sure they'll say yes"

"..."

"I'll buy the ticket this weekend maybe"
"So if you havent thought of the dates yet"
"Please tell me before then"

"..."

"And you can also text me on what to bring"
"You'll pay for everything right?"

"..."

"Uhhhh ... unnie?"

"Yujin-ah"

"Hm?"

"Didnt I tell you earlier?"

"What?"

"I'm going back to Korea"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...
68.3K 3.3K 28
she got her feeling like a psycho. ★ 05.06.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
56.6K 1.5K 26
'Your the only one that I ever slept with!' 'Well that doesn't means that the baby is mine!' Draft:27/11/20 Start:10 Dec 2020 End:22 Dec 2020