An Eevee's way home

By Jbarreca1

A abandoned eevee gets left with a family of vulpixes one day she meets a pikachu and his trainer but somethi... More

Progule
Part 2 a family of vulpix's
Part 3 the song
4 a trainer
Part 5 a job?!😱
6 ash's gift
7 Christmas
8 work
9 abandoned

Part 1 abandoned

13 0 0
By Jbarreca1

???:eevee get back here! :(!or else! Eevee singing: I can't stop running now! I got to go,for you! It's my fault!I've been so sad now, I wish you were here with me!why can't I stop thinking about you and when you disappeared, I loved you but then you were gone! I wish you could just take me home,  I love you but now you're gone! ???:stop it now! Eevee runs so far. 5 minutes later... ok her name is karma.

eevee is at the top of a tall tree.karma:I'm tired of this! Pidigeto I choose you! Sorry I don't know how to spell pidigeto. ???:yes master! Eevee:please don't do this jake! Jake:I hate you ugly head! Eevee:please... jake:nope! Drops her. Eevee:noooo! ? later... Eevee:where am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
198K 29.5K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
552K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
367K 9.1K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...