THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 11: Deja'vu

2.6K 53 14
By keanzyn08

 Agatha and Tedros didn't went to the dining hall. Tedros stayed to his room while Agatha was still in the library room. Tedros chanted a spell to heal his soared back. What the heck! Who is beautiful? That girl? I was being cheated.  She's a walking disaster zone, I should stay away from her. How will I ever fall in love with someone like her. I'm not insane.

When Agatha went outside the library room, she saw Sophie and Kiko waving at her. She waved back at them.

" We thought you're with Tedros, you two were the only one missing." Kiko teased her.

Agatha just smiled at her, " Let's go".

Both girls wandered by her weird action, but they didn't ask her anymore. They went outside to watch Edward and Tristan on their training. Tristan asked Edward to teach him since Edward seems to be a professional swordsman. When the two take a rest, Agatha stared at Edward's sword. Edward noticed Agatha's stares.

" You want to try? " Edward asked her.

Agatha thinks for a second, " Why not? " Agatha stood and borrowed Tristan's sword. Edward taught her the basics, she easily learned all of them. When they finished, Agatha stayed to practice alone. She swayed the sword, it was like she was dancing, there's a rythm when she swayed the sword. She enjoyed practicing , that she didn't notice the gaze from the room of boys. The highest room, Tedros' room, he watched her from the beginning, until she was alone. He closed his window and lie on his bed, he tried to sleep.

Tedros walked in the aisle, it was the welcoming for the boys, he threw a flower in the air. The girls was like a flock of birds trying to catch his flower but it lay down on the palms of a particular girl, he can't see her face, it was blurred then it was dark. He found himself again kneeling down in front of everyone, waiting for an answer to a girl he just proposed to be his princess, when she said yes, he immediately ran to her, but before he can reach her, she was gone. Tedros woke up, it's just another dream. But its been weeks since the last time  he had that kind of dream, he still can't see her face clearly. Damn it! Damn! Why can't I still see her face, isn't it Beatrix? She was supposed to be my princess. Why did I have that dream again?

Tedros decided to make a plan, he needs to go back to the school. Maybe if he go back to that school, he can remember something. Though its dangerous, he was determined to know the truth.

When the night came, Tedros took his sword and bag. He silently closed the door of their room. He checked if there's anyone who was still awake. When he's sure, there's no one, he ran until he reached the big tree where it is the way to the outside world. He chanted, " FerosimaVoingalia " the tree split into two. He breathed deeply before crossing the wall. What welcomed him was a dark never ending forest, he felt a chill on his body. But he's determined to know what kind of memories he had lost. He started walking, he lighted the lamp he brought. But without even 10 meters away from the big tree, a pack of wolves surrounded him, he draw his sword, one wolf attacked him, he dodged it but the second wolf bit his sword and sent it flying, he dropped on the ground. With his lamp on the ground, the third wolf ran towards him, he closed his eyes, waiting for the wolf to attack him then a sudden strong light appeared, which caused the wolves to step back. Someone grabbed him, he immediately grabbed his sword. They both ran as fast as they could and open the tree once again. They both plumped on the ground, panting.

" What were you doing?! You idiot!  Do you wanna die? Don't you know it's dangerous to wander on the forest when its dark? " Agatha shouted at him while panting.

Tedros was stunned, he can't believe it was Agatha, and a sudden feeling overwhelmed him. He felt like deja vu. He felt like it already happened, but he doesn't know when.

" Did you save me before? " Tedros suddenly asked. Agatha frowned at his question, she felt like he didn't listen to any word she said. And so she kicked him on his legs.

" Ughh, what was that for? " he curled in pain.

" Thanks to me, that's what you only got, do what you want.! You damn jerk prince! " she yelled and walked away.

Geez, why the hell this pain seems like deja vu too. Did someone used to kick me too, arghh, she's really a crazy woman. She's not just crazy, she's also scary. But though he thinks like that, he also felt something that he can't explain. He goes back to his room.

Chaddick opened the door,                 " Tedros, where did you go? Do you know what time it is?. "

" I just need to do something. " he said while rubbing his legs.

" What happened to your legs, and why are you sweating? "

" It's nothing, that crazy woman. " he sat on his bed.

" Crazy woman? " Chaddick asked suspiciously.

" Never mind, I'm tired. " he dodged Chaddick's question.

" Wait, do you mean Agatha? " he insisted on asking.

Tedros frowned, " Do I really know that crazy woman? "

" Yes, you do. More than you thought. " Chaddick chuckled.

" Yeah right, she's crazy, she saved me and then she kicked me! I don't know what she's thinking. "

Chaddick laughed at him, Tedros threw a pillow on his face, but he caught it, " It's gonna be fun. " he murmured.

Tedros thought about Agatha all night, her face seems painted on his mind.

Meanwhile, Agatha curled in her bed, That jerk, he doesn't even listened to me, when I was so worried about him. I risked my life to save him, That damn prince who forgotten me! I'll bring back those memories of yours, you jerk! You'll remember that I'm the one you love. And so she fell asleep while cursing her beloved prince.

When morning came, Agatha ran to Professor Dovey's office. She knocked the door, and Professor Dovey let her in.

" What can I do for you? Agatha? " Professor Dovey smiled, Agatha was surprised to see the elegant Professor looks pale and thinner. " Are you ok, Professor? "

" Ah yes, darling. I was just tired manipulating the magic in this little castle. " she sounded weak.

Agatha stared at her, " Professor, do you need some help? Maybe you should rest for a while, I think you're getting weak. "

" It's ok, I can still manage it. And Professor Uma was helping me and Anemone. " she said smiling at her. " Why did you come here for? "

" Oh, I was just gonna ask about Tedros' condition. Do you know any spell that can bring back his memories? "

" Hmm, Tedros case is a little bit complicated. I already tried casting a spell on him, but it didn't work. But I remember a different spell, maybe it'll work. But we need to know what kind of spell was casted on him. And that's the problem, we can't figure it out. " she apologetically said.

" I see, then I just have to know what kind of spell was casted on him. " she exclaimed. Then she heard a loud coughing from Professor Dovey. " Professor, are you ok? " she rubbed her back.

" Yes. "  she murmured.

" I think you should really rest, Professor. " she gently said and laid down Professor Dovey on her chair.

She went to the dining hall, where everyone was eating their breakfast. She went to the front, and coughed. " Ahem! " but no one looked at her and then she shouted, " Excuse me, everyone! Listen! " all eyes stared at her. She felt like her blood runs wild in her whole body. Then she continued,    " Professor Dovey is getting weaker,  and its because she's using too much energy in manipulating the magic here, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in every corner of this castle. And this very castle who was being protected by the three professors but we can't let them do all the work. We have to help them,  we have to decrease their burdens. We have to do something. " but the students brought themselves back in eating again, not listening to her. Agatha's face burned in anger, " Do you all wanna die, when the professors get weak, the protection wall of this place will also be crumbled into pieces. And we were gonna be discovered by those evil sorcerers! " she screamed. It seems that the words,die and evil sorcerers caught their attention. And so she continued, " We have to help them, we have to share their burdens, we have to lend them a hand. Who agrees with me?! " she raised her right hand. Silence filled the room, they stared at her, Agatha felt like every stare melt her down, she slowly held down her hand and bit her lips.

" Me! " Sophie shouted standing.

" Me too! " Kiko and Edward both stood up at the same time. Agatha smiled in relief. Then Nathaniel and Tristan did the same, until all of them were all standing.

" So what can we do? " Kiko asked her.

" We have to split the tasks, everyone who knows to cook will be assigned to the kitchen, other groups in cleaning, boys will clean their own room, you have to chop woods for the kitchen, bring waters in the kitchen, and help planting vegetables and fruits. We can also breed chicken, pigs and other animals. I'll assigned leaders to every task. We can do it, so we can survive! " she explained and they all agreed to her.

Agatha was assigned as the leader of them. She assigned Sophie and Kiko as leaders in cooking, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent in Cleaning, Tedros and Edward as leaders for the boys. When they all started their own tasks, Agatha went to Professor Dovey, and brought her herbal medicine and soup.

" Professor, please take a rest. You don't have to use your magic for taking care of us. We can already do that. " she gave the herbal medicine to her.

" If only we're still in the school, you don't have to do all of this. " she said in weak voice.

Agatha just nodded, she left the room and went to see how the others were doing. Agatha went to the kitchen, Sophie and Kiko were busy preparing the ingredients for lunch.

Reena and Millicent were using a spell in cleaning, Beatrix just watched them do all the work. She doesn't want to get her dress be dirtied by all of the dust. Agatha just let them do it, since they still do their task. When Agatha went to see how the boys were doing, well these two princes doesn't also know how to use the axe, Nathaniel taught them. She walked towards them and crossed her arms.

" Tsk, seriously, what a bunch of useless princes. " she frowned.

Edward and Tedros looked at her, embarrassed as they can't even perform a simple task. Well, they were both born with a silver spoon on their mouths. And so, Agatha gets the axe, put a piece of wood above a flat wood, raised the axe and split it into two.

Agatha raised her eyebrows, " That's it! It's simple isn't it? " both guys were stunned on what she just did. She smirked, " Edward do that and Tedros come with me! " they're speechless. " Hey, you two! Are you listening to me? " both guys said in chorus, " Yes! "

" Here, get that shovel, dig a little on the soil and put the seeds. Cover it again and put some water. It should be in a straight line. Got it? " she asked Tedros who was staring at her.

" Ah yes. " he looked away.

Agatha looked suspiciously,              " Then do it, " she demanded.

" Right now? " Tedros innocently asked.

" Ah yes, unless you want to stay here forever waiting for the seeds to dig the soil themselves. " and crossed her arms.

Tedros wrinkled his forehead, but did what she said. He pointed the shovel, but instead of the soil, he hit his finger nail. " Ouch! " he jumped in pain.

Agatha immediately tend to him,  "Where did you hit it? " she grabbed his hand and looked at his finger. It's a bit swollen but there's no blood. " It's not that bad, in just a few minutes it'll be healed on its own. "

" So, I can't do it until my finger healed. " Tedros gave her a teasing smile.

Agatha suspiciously stared at him, " It happened to you, because you're not listening to me when I'm demonstrating. You better watch me. " she quickly get the shovel and dig in the soil, put another seed and cover it. She repeated it five times, in a straight line.

Tedros was biting his lips to stop himself to laugh. He found it funny, that Agatha already did almost half of his task. He thought she's amazing, she's not an ordinary girl. She's brave, strong, talented and pretty funny. She doesn't care if she's already full of dirt, she doesn't even know that her nails were already brown because of the soil. And she can do the things that he can't.

Agatha noticed that it's already been half an hour. She turned to Tedros, " You better help me here, do you think I didn't noticed that you've been resting there when I'm busy here. "

" Ohh, I didn't notice that it was already healed. " he smiled at her.

" Just, help me here. "

Tedros did what Agatha taught him, now he already knows what he had to do. Agatha plucked the grasses on the soil surrounding it. Then Tedros asked her, " How did you learn all of this? "

Agatha was surprised, Tedros was interested. " I have to, well I just learned it just two years ago, when I came back home. I have a small farm, I planted vegetables, fruits and flowers. "

" Wow, you're great. " he exclaimed in amazement. " So, where do you live? Is it far away from here? Near the school? On what town? Kingdom? "

" In Gavaldon. "

" Gavaldon? Where is that? I don't think I've heard a town like that? "

" It's far from here, I'm from a different world. "

" You're a reader? "

" Yeah, I'm not like them, I'm not a real princess. "

" I think you're amazing. " his comment made her face turned beet red. When she shoved the soil away , it was thrown to Tedros' face.

" What the! " Tedros yelled.

" Gosh! I'm sorry. " Agatha wiped his shirt, Tedros rubbed his finger on her face with a mud. Agatha parted from him in surprised, she touched her face and saw the mud. " What was that for? "

Tedros smiled, " Payback. "

Agatha wrinkled her forehead and in a flash,gave Tedros a shovel of mud. 

" Hey, that's cheating! "

" Oh, I didn't know there's a rule? " she teased him.

" You want a hard fight, ha. " and so they played like a child. Running here and there. Tedros took off his shirt, and so they played like a run and gun play with a bulk of mud on their hands.

" Hey Tedros, that's enough. " Agatha panted, still guarding herself.

" I haven't had my payback yet. " they both rested for a moment. Tedros thought Agatha won't run anymore, and so he ran after her. He reached for her, seized for her, she's disappearing, she's being farther and farther. Tedros felt like a deja vu, a familiar feeling, a familiar scene, a memory. He remembered himself running after her, he's scared, he ran like he had to catch her, immediately, definitely. And so he did, he caught her in his arms. He hugged her tightly, afraid of letting her go, frightened that she'll disappear.

Agatha was surprised, Tedros hugged her tightly that she can't breathe. They stayed like that for a brief moment, " Tedros, I can't breathe. " Agatha murmured.

Tedros was brought back to reality,  he abruptly let her go. He was stunned, he doesn't know what to say, he doesn't know why he did that.

" Are you ok, Tedros? " Agatha asked him,agape.

" I- I was, " he doesn't know what to say, he bit his lips, " I'm going first, I'm tired. "

" Yeah, sure. " Agatha was also speechless.

" Then, I'm going. " he muttered, he picked up his shirt and walked away.

They both feel something they can't explain. From that brief moment, they felt they were connected. Mixed feelings overwhelmed them, happiness, confusion, flustered and sadness as they have to let go of each other.

Author's Note:

Kyaaa.. I'm so glad I can use a lot of Usui and MIsaki's scene >////<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.2K 114 123
Funny spoofs of Jade winglet. I'm planning on 200 spoofs. Disclaimer I don't own wings of fire Tui Suitherland does
14.8K 997 9
A short fluffy Drarry story set after the war in which Harry is a messy disaster and Draco suffers from social anxiety. Somehow, they come to each ot...
16.7K 245 19
There will be no grabber sorry not sorry. They're aged up so juniors and seniors in highschool. In the beginning Finney will be dating one of the bul...