Were-Kaito (Shinkai/Kaishin)

By BerryBerryBlitz

[Pre-Written] Kaito gets a little bit of a furry problem. It was just his luck that he manages to somehow bec... More

Prologue
1. Curse
2. Mean Prank
3. Offer
4. Soft Touches, Realization
5. Shinichi Gets A Dog?
6. Poor Kaito
7. Kaito's Day Get's Worse
8. Comfort, Introduction
9. Whining, Cuddles
10. Unknown
11. Chapter 11
12. Dirty
13. Bath, Thoughts
14. Planning
15. Resting, Food
16. Idiocy At It's Finest
17. Sneaky Saguru
18. Awkward, So Awkward
19. Stuck
20. Chapter 20
21. Aoko
22. Annoyed, Teasing
23. Panic
24. Decisions, Thoughts
25. Love, Affection, Try
26. Murder, Plans
27. Cameras
28. Chapter 28
29. Guns, Feelings, Happy
31. Serious Talk
32. Sweet, Magic
33. Some Plans, Other Plans, Just Plans?
34. Sweet, Love, Affection
35. Run, Talk, Woods
36. Talking in the Woods
37. Camping With a Wolf
38. Comfy, Soggy, Surprise
39. Animal Lover
40. A Chapter A Chapter... Meow
41. Worry, Happy, Love
42. Chapter 42
43. Intuition? Maybe
44. Car
45. Rest
46. Bad Behaviour
47. So Much Yummy Food
48. Consequence
49. Stressful
50. Distract
51. Some Decorating
52. Shinichi the Furry
53. Y'know... Chocolate Has Lots of Caffeine
54. No Rest at All
55. Coffee, Foxy Wolf
56. Deadly Fangs
57. Frozen Treat Talk?
58. Stroll
59. Calm Talking
60. Impulse, Contemplation
61. House?
62. Landscape
63. Good Work
64. Chapter 64
65. Instinct to Dig
66. Early
67. New Life
68. Names
69. Complete Family
Facts About This Book + New Book

30. chaoptrhrst

414 30 36
By BerryBerryBlitz

1013 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written August 12 2020
Posted September 17 2020

NEXT UPDATE October 1 2020

Shinichi was now regretting the fact that they'd chosen to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Listening to Kaito sing along to the Oompa Loompa songs was embarrassing him even though he wasn't even the one who was singing it. It didn't help that Kaito was singing badly on purpose, sometimes mimicking the actor's voice. Thankfully though, the movie had finished, so there would be no more cringy songs or singing.

"Aww" Indigos gleamed as he eyed Shinichi from the corners of his vision. He couldn't see him fully since he was leaning against him "What's with the face?" He was grinning "I thought that it was a very enjoyable movie to watch"

"This is just reinforcing my stance on never going to the movies with you" He wouldn't be able to handle the secondhand embarrassment. It was already bad enough now and there wasn't even anybody around except the two of them.

Kaito snorted "That's no loss" It wasn't like he'd ever be able to drag Shinichi to said movies in the first place. A dark place with tons of people too distracted to observe others? Yeah, he could easily see a murder happening and he wasn't even a detective. Indigos softened "Sorry, but I couldn't help it" It was adorable whenever the sleuth blushed, and Shinichi had blushed from embarrassment a lot during the movie. It was cute.

Shinichi turned on his phone to check the time "There's still a good chunk of time before we should start thinking about eating, do you want to watch another movie?"

The magician rested his cheek against the other's shoulder, letting out a low hum "Sure, I like snuggling you"

"Kaito" The sleuth's face was red, he still wasn't used to proper intimacy. He turned his gaze away "What do you want to watch next then?"

"The first Fox and the Hound movie" The second one annoyed him because it made no sense at all. The characters were adults near the end of the first, but in the second they were young again.

Shinichi blinked "I don't think I have that movie..."

"No prob!" The magician was smirking as he pulled out his own phone "I downloaded it after buying the movie" He pressed a few things and moments later the movie began to play on the TV.

"Okay, that works..." The sleuth wasn't going to bother to inquire about when could have Kaito possibly synced his TV to a phone. Said TV was quite old and from the attic since the professor had blown up the newer one. It was old enough to not be a flat screen.

By the time the second movie ended, the magician was a bit teary eyed "What is it with animal movies that make them more emotional?" He inquired softly.

"It's probably due to the fact that animals are seen as more innocent, thus it makes us more emotional when things happen to them" The sleuth replied as he moved Kaito off of him so that he could stretch. He felt stiff from being so still for so long "Animals are often added to darker plots just to get a reaction from the audience when they're killed"

Kaito grimaced "I don't like that"

"Most people don't" Shinichi shrugged "But it's done anyways for the reaction"

"Enough animal death talk" The magician huffed "Let's get something to eat, I'm hungry" Animal death was sad, and he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Shinichi raised a brow, glancing at the coffee table, it was covered in chocolate bar wrappers and some candy wrappers "You're joking" He felt a bit sick himself after realizing just how much chocolate Kaito had eaten.

Kaito pouted, puffing out his cheeks "I'm not joking" He felt really hungry "Chocolate will never be able to fill me up" He paused dramatically "It isn't food, it's life, so it doesn't count"

There was no point in trying to argue that chocolate was food, the sleuth knew that Kaito would deny it, he'd tried before "What do you want to order then?" He, himself was actually feeling quite hungry by now so he might as well indulge the other.

"Not pizza..." Kaito frowned "We've been eating it a lot lately" Though he wouldn't mind ordering it again.

Azure gleamed "Sushi?" He couldn't help but laugh when a full body shiver ran across the other's frame.

"Don't utter that blasphemous suggestion ever again" Kaito's tone was dark, indigos narrowed in a way that would scare most people that didn't know him.

"Sorry" He couldn't help it. He liked taking any chances to tease Kaito, but he'd never actually use fish against the other. That was just messed up.

"What about alfredo pizza?" It was different from normal pizza right? "Or we can order alfredo or a different pasta from the pizza place"

"... You're really fond of that new pizza place aren't you?" Sure he'd known that Kaito was fond of pizza, but the magician had never ordered it so often before.

Kaito nodded "Their sauce is magical or something" Not to mention that they had some decent desserts as well.

Shinichi smirked "Alfredo pasta it is then" They were not having pizza again, he didn't have the same freaky metabolism that Kaito had "I'll get some extra cheese to be put on yours"

The magician's mouth watered at the thought, he'd been wanting lots of cheese recently "That sounds great"

"Okay" The sleuth's gaze softened, noting how Kaito had been gravitating towards more fatty foods than usual these last few days. The poor guy probably wanted it so badly since he hadn't been able to have it as a wolf. Things that you once weren't able to have often become more desirable when one can have them again. He phoned the pizza place and told them their order.

"Ran-chan is going to kill you if she realizes how much you've been ordering out lately" Kaito breathed once the sleuth finished placing their order.

Shinichi shrugged "She won't find out, I've been disposing of the evidence properly" He eyed Kaito "Just keep your mouth shut and it'll be fine"

Kaito giggled "Okay, it'll be bad if my new boyfriend dies so soon after we get together"

Me: ... When I was in middle school the whole school would have to go to the gym together and do the Oompa Loompa dances... Yeah... and the chicken dance...

I was thankfully young enough to not be embarrassed at the time

Hope you enjoyed~

I mopped the apartment... when I was done, the cat puked all over •^•

So here's mini freezer pic I promised, inside one is website photo since the area has bad lighting and freezer has no light

Still can't crop pics to be better for wattpad...

>~< the drawers are adorable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 10 7
Prince Izuku Midoriya has a choice to make. He is about to turn 18 and his loving Mother has arranged for all of the elidable Alphas to compete in a...
24.7K 597 18
""A great indicator to know if you're an Alpha, a Beta, or an Omega,..is...." Kuro scratched his head, his other siblings listened closely, but the e...
8.1K 190 1
πŸ”žIncludes Mature ThemesπŸ”ž Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...
94.1K 7.5K 100
[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't have wings, fearful of being experiment...