Crumbling Universes

De Gravityfalls59

A truce was made between Ink and Error, a truce to keep the balance of creation and destruction. But only a f... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Credit
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Choices
A/N tagged
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Please Read
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Happy Halloween
A Few Things-
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter Six

1.8K 75 25
De Gravityfalls59

Funny memes brought to you by Epic!Sans

Dreams POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(if my format changes, I'm sorry it's just I wrote the first chapters in one day and am now going back and finishing it up. Again I'm sorry)
I was sitting in a chair as Blue stood behind me as we looking through all the remaining AUs. Blue was talking, asking me questions when Ink's voice filled the room. I turned in my chair to look at him as Blue did the same. Ink was leaning on his paintbrush, trying his best to hold himself up. I noticed how tired he looked, he was also paler than usual, odd I know for a skeleton. His voice wasn't the usual happy and nice tone, it was quiet, raspy, and at some points seemed to have no motivation. His legs were shaking and I could tell he was having a hard time standing, I was about to go help him when Blue got there before me. What did I expect he was much more hyper than I ever was? Blue placed his arm underneath ink's holding him steady as he walked him to the nearest place to sit, which was next I me. At first, Ink tried to push Blue away, to try and stand on his own but Blue looked at him and Ink gave in. Ink sighed when he sat down next to me closing his eyesockets and breathing in heavily. He was still shaking and I could tell he was still in a lot of pain from all the Au's.
"H-how many-y?" he asked again. I looked him up and down, I didn't know if I should tell him, I knew if I told him he'd most likely try and to fix each of them, and I knew I couldn't let that happen. Blue stood behind Ink one gloved hand on his chair the other on mine. I looked at him, and Blue gave me a slight nod.

"The six that had already been destroyed along with maybe four more" I said looking at Ink who stared at the table. Instead of the heavy breathing from before it was shaking and small. "Ink, do you remember what took these Au's?" I ask, quietly and calmly. Ink looked up from the table at me, his pupils were odd. One was a green upside down question mark while the other was a grey dot. I had never remember Ink's eyes turn like that. Ink looked down at his scarf pulling it up to where he could read it. Me and Blue both knew Ink had a terrible memory so he wrote down things on his scarf to remember better. He dropped his scarf as it dangled a little bit not fully hitting the ground.
"T-there w-was n-n-nothing left. Nothing. J-just white. And that glowing o-orb." Ink said shakily.
"Ok, glowing orb. We can work off of that." I said, looking at each Au's until my eyes land on Dreamtale. I wonder how my brother is? I was starting to go into the train of thought on how I could've helped my brother more when Blue snapped me out of it.

"Ink maybe you should go rest." Blue said in a worried tone, he had been looking at Ink for while now.

"I'm fine, Blue." Ink said calmly. The shaking gone that's good. I look up and notice why Blue was watching Ink. Ink's eyes had gone completely grey. He didn't look in pain, in fact he didn't look like anything at all. It somewhat reminded me of Classic Frisk, how they could change their face to be completely neutral. "Ink are you alright?" I ask, he didn't look at me and I was starting to get a little nervous, was this a side-effect of all the Au's dying.
"Yes." He said, monotonous.
"Ink, you don't look, like normal you." Blue said more worry streaking his words, a look of concern on his face. It scared me. What's wrong with Ink?

Ink's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
I had woken up with a start, my head was banging. Everything hurt. I couldn't remember what had happened. I looked around paint was splattered on the floor, glass shards poking up from the ground. I place my hands on the ground to keep me steady, I was dizzy, really dizzy. I couldn't think straight, I got onto my knees or tried to, once there I place a hand on the floor in front of me while the other went up to my skull, it was clashing with the thoughts, of millions of creators. They had been so quiet, letting me work on my own but these things had woken them up. They yelled for me to go fix the Au's, but I didn't even know where to start. I slouched everything hurt. It took me a few minutes to compose myself. That's when I heard Blue. I couldn't make out what he said it sounded muffled, due to all the screaming. I wanted to call out, to ask for help but my mouth felt dry (how do skeletons have mouths I don't know) and I couldn't compose words. I needed to get up, I looked around for Broomie, they could help he stand. I saw that they were near the door a few inches from me. I moved my hand from my head to the closest thing in the room, my bed. I pulled myself up shaking at the knees. Still weak I reached from Broomie grabbing them and using the as a crutch I started walking towards the door. I walked down the steps, I could hear people talking in the kitchen, maybe that's where Blue was. I kept walking the voices in the kitchen grew louder and the screaming my head grew quieter. Until I heard their conversation completely.

"-Outertale and lots more." One skeleton said, I wondered what they were talking about before it clicked in my head what had happened when I passed out.

"How many?" I didn't know I could talk yet, my mouth was still dry and everything still hurt. They turned to me quickly, the taller skeleton with yellow and blue clothing looked relieved to see me, but his face soon turned to worry when he looked closer. The shorter one ran towards me immediately, I could see the excitement in his eyes along with a scared worried glint. I felt more of my body weight coming back to me and I leaned more onto Broomie. The small skeleton, bearing mostly blue and grey, placed his arm underneath mine helping me stand more. He gave me a gentle smile, and started to help me walk, thanks Blue. BLUE. That's his name and the other is Dream. Uhh when I passed out I must have forgotten them , I felt awful. How could I forget them. They were my best friends. I tried to stand on my own to show Blue I was fine, I didn't want to worry them, especially after I forgot they even existed. Blue looked at me, giving me the look of, You can't walk so stop trying. I gave in and let Blue help me into a chair next to dream, tibia honest it felt nice. Sitting was much easier than standing. I sighed. That's when the screaming in my head started again,
Ink what are you doing Au's need fixing!
Ink stop moping.
Guys give him a break
Oh be quiet, whatever this is it isn't good.
I bet Error caused.
Yeah, he just can't stand to lose
Error didn't cause it we all know that this isn't a normal threat.
I thought we told you to leave.
Guys!...hello! ...Aus!
I closed my eyes, clenching them trying to get the screaming to calm. I was nice knowing a few people were trying to help. I didn't realize it but I was shaking, I was nervous and afraid. "How many?" I asked, queitly. I wondered if Dream heard me over the voices. I felt blue put his hand on the chair I sat in, before Dream answered.
"The six that had been destroyed along with maybe four more." He said. I looked at the table, the voices seemed to grow.
TEN!
Ten Au's are gone Ink you need to go now.
What are you gonna do Ink
Ten Au's! Ten Au's!
All while ink was asleep!
The last one annoyed me the most. I couldn't help it. I passed out. I already felt bad enough about it. I noticed Dream and Blue looking at me, and then Dream asked, "Ink, sprouts you remember what took these Au's?" I thought for a moment but it was hard. Screams filled my mind and I already had a bad memory. I picked up my scarf looking through all the words and symbols, that meant nothing to me at the moment. Then I read something 'white. Nothings left. Just white. Orb. Glowing. Help' I didn't know why there was a help part, But I sighed , dropping the end off my scarf and I answered. I didn't know what I answered but I answered. What Dream said next was muffled to me. I couldn't hear it. I few minutes went by I didn't hear anything. I didn't think of anything. Even the voices had stopped. It was kind of nice the quiet. Do I like quiet?

"Ink, maybe you should go rest." I heard someone say, I think it was Blue.
"I'm fine, Blue." I say without thinking. Was I fine? I stare off  into nothing when another force comes in "Ink are you alright?" Was that Dream, it kind of sounded like him.
"Yes."
"Ink, you don't look, like normal you." Someone said, who I don't know, I didn't care I sat there. I didn't care.

Ink your vials.

The voice was soft and nice. It didn't boom in my head, screaming at me. No it was nice and calm. It was more of a friendly suggestion rather than an order. I waited, maybe they'd ask again.

And waited.

And waited.

Nothing.

Maybe if I reward them by doing what they ask, now they'll ask like that in the future.

What are vails anyways.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.3K 276 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
128K 1.1K 10
A New threat has been Reborn and threatens the very balance of the Multiverse and Error is right in the middle of it. Will he be able to stop it? Or...
5.8K 259 10
'Nightmare narrowed his single visible eye. "I want Dream. Alive. Or his soul, either one is fine," "Dream?" Could Ink betray his helpful, faithful f...
649 4 18
undertale au stuff cover art is made by me More information and chapters soon(Credits too) Undertale by Toby Fox Error Sans by CrayonQueen Ink Sans b...