𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

By taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Epilouge

15.3K 412 233
By taehkey

Epilogue . . .|
-i'll be there.

Taehyung jumped in his chair, a cold sweat taking over his body. He felt like he couldn't breathe, his chest was tight, body was shaking. Even though he escaped a year ago, he's still haunted by every daunting memory.

He rubbed his eyes, leaning back in his seat. He tried to relax himself, brushing his hair back.

Taehyung looked around his office, noticing he never went home and ended up asleep right at his desk. This was something.

To inform everyone of everything that went down in the pass year, it went like such:

After escaping Jeon Undergrounds and away from Jeongguk who Taehyung shot, the aforementioned and Jimin made their way back into the big bright city, dead center around people.

Taehyung demanded the first person he saw was his brother and he was granted that wish.

Instantly taken to his brother. Seokjin thought he had lost his mind until he felt Taehyung and hugged him, until they cried together all night that they were here together and not on a time frame. They had each other and weren't letting go.

News got out rather quickly that Taehyung was saved and found after two/three months of being kidnapped. He had refrained from answering any questions about his disappearance.

Taehyung understood talking about the mafia and opening up about his time wasn't the brightest idea. He was putting many people in danger by saying the things he saw.

Thankfully, someone did get arrested but they refused to speak on anything they knew. He would be locked in jail for about six years as much as the Kim Brothers understood. He played a huge roll in Taehyung's disappearance and in both Seokjin's and Taehyung's mental health.

Namjoon.

He was the only one to be arrested but it was one less man to cause anyone else harm. The bothers were almost positive he would find a way out before his release date regardless.

As for Jimin, Taehyung and Jimin actually kept contact but not too much. It was occasional messages and both understood there wouldn't ever be a solid friendship or valid trust.

The only time they met up or messaged each other were for birthdays, holidays, and any other special occasion.

Besides that, their relationship was pretty okay. Currently, the last time they spoke was a month ago on Jimin's birthday. They met up for some coffee in Daegu, companied by Seokjin and security for obvious reasons.

Taehyung didn't go anywhere without security by his side now.

And then moving on to Kim's Empire. It doesn't exist anymore.

After Taehyung's return and what all Seokjin told Taehyung about with their father, the youngest made an executive decision that he didn't want to run a business alone and only because his father wanted to.

So, with that, Seokjin and Taehyung decided to make their own small business together. They called it 'The Kim Brothers Crafts'. They moved to Daegu so they weren't reminded of their horrible time in Seoul.

With this, they made art together and created many things with each other. They would sell pottery, paintings, bracelets, and more. They also held small little classes to help people make these things though half of them only came to see Taehyung.

It was Taehyung's idea to sell things like they were and he truly was happy with what was decided. He loved it and didn't want it any other way.

He didn't focus too much on his past when he was making things, didn't worry about being taken when he was creating art, he was happy.

Sometimes, unfortunately, he would recall things, get nightmares that were more than vivid to him, feel afraid, etc. It wasn't anything new or rare, it was common to Taehyung and he tried to handle it on his own for the most part.

Finally.

Jeongguk.

Taehyung wouldn't know where to begin to tell anyone about what happened to the kidnapper himself. After Taehyung shot him, he hadn't heard a single thing.

Taehyung killed him. And, a year ago when Jimin said to Taehyung that it would haunt him for the rest of his life, he was right.

The young CEO hated that he was a murderer but Seokjin told him countless times that it was self defense and needed to be done. Sometimes being told that helped but other times, he felt worse about himself.

One thing that truly helped Taehyung was remembering Jeongguk couldn't hurt anyone else ever again.

He knew Jeongguk wasn't the worse and there was many more people who would do things a hell of a lot worse than what he did, but like Namjoon, he was one less of a person to hurt others.

     Taehyung was startled by the sound of his phone which went off. He picked it up, seeing his brother's name. With that, he answered and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Taehyung, you've been there for awhile now . . . Kind of worrying me." Seokjin spoke softly.

The younger of the two sighed. "I know, I know. I fell asleep and didn't even finish up the work. I'm sorry, hyung." He rubbed his temple, dark bags under his eyes.

"No, don't be sorry, it's okay." He sounded so caring. "But I'll come pick you up. Give me ten minutes, okay? I'll be there."

"Thank you, Jinnie hyung, I'll see you in ten minutes. Just come up when you do, I'll be in my office finishing a few things for the interior of K.B., yeah?"

"Of course, Taehyung." Seokjin said, some movement. "Love you, I'll be there soon."

And with that, Taehyung hung up. He released a breath he didn't know he was even holding back.

Today was one of those days where he was a bit on edge but he didn't say anything to anyone. He was so stressed but didn't want to be a burden to anyone, especially Seokjin who was nothing but worried all of the time for Taehyung and his well-being.

Taehyung, being who he was, he didn't tell Seokjin and didn't want to tell him. The elder needed a break too, he needed to have a breather. And he decided that keeping small things like a nightmare wouldn't be worth telling.

The nightmare wasn't anything horrific. It was waking up back in his room, one hand cuffed to the bed while Jeongguk's voice rang in his ears, calling him 'Princess' with the steps getting closer and closer.

He was frightened, screaming and begging for help. It was too real to Taehyung. He memorized that room like it was the back of his hand, the stains, the smell, the everything.

The mafia leader's voice sounded as it did one year ago in his nightmare. It honestly was like Taehyung was back there, a lucid, vivid dream.

The CEO thought about going to therapy. Well, again. He went for the first six months after coming back but he felt like he needed to go again, he needed to go for just a bit more just to get himself in order.

Taehyung knew it was going to be a long journey to recover from being beat, sold, mentally tortured, watching people being killed, and more. He was doing pretty good if he had a say, he felt like he was moving at his own pace, he had Seokjin, had a company that he wanted to run, and they did it together.

In the end, Taehyung knew he didn't have it as nearly as hard as other people did. Others were raped, killed, severely beaten until they couldn't even see or move, and he was always thankful he never had it that way. He will always be thankful for that.

It was a hell of a ride, a terrifying one. Taehyung knew it would help him grow and no matter what, he was stronger than his past. He could get through this, he would try his damn hardest and do what he can to help himself and his brother.

     A knock sounded at the door, indicating Seokjin was here and ready to go. He definitely came in less than ten minutes but the CEO wasn't one to argue.

Taehyung picked up the things he needed and slipped it into his bag, throwing it over his shoulder. "One second, hyung!" He called out, straightening the papers on his desk. Taehyung pushed his chair in, straightening out his collar so he didn't look like absolute garbage leaving here.

He walked over to his door, pulling it open to leave with his brother. "Ready to-" his voice became void of any sound the moment his eyes landed on the man in front of him, his heart basically stopping all blood flow as he paled.

"Why hello, Princess," the man leaned on the door, having a different look on him from what Taehyung last remembered.

His hair was a bit longer but looked soft, body appearing to be thinner while holding his muscles in all the right places, and his voice. His voice was deeper but for intimidating effects.

"It's been what? An entire year? I missed our anniversary but I'm glad I get to see you now." Jeongguk teased, a smirk plastered on his face while his arms crossed over his broad chest.

"You . . . Y-You died?" Taehyung's voice cracked, choking on his air. He didn't know if he was seeing right. He killed Jeongguk. He swore he did. What he didn't know is everything that happens in Jeon Undergrounds gets around depending on what it is and once Jeon's men found out about his injury, they were quick to get him medical attention.

Jeongguk entered the room. "Why don't you call up Jimin and we all go grab a bite? I'm quite famished, I've had some traveling to do to get here. I would hate not being given a tour of Daegu."

"Y-You need to go." Taehyung stumbled over his words and backed away, keeping a distance. He was so frightened. "N-Now," he gulped, feeling the cold sweat gleam over his skin once more.

"Why so scared now, Princess? Weren't you the one who so confidently shot me? Ready to kill me? Where the fuck did that confident go?!" Jeongguk rose his voice. "Go on, call Jimin right now. I want to go get dinner. I just want to talk."

______
The Actual End
______

A/N
It's truly the end.

No, Jeongguk isn't dead, I didn't kill him off and I hope that eases some of your hearts!
Thank you once more for partaking in this journey with me and being here to read my story. It does mean so much. I can never thank any of you enough, ever.

I hope you loved this story as much as I loved writing it for you guys. Please be sure to follow me instead of being just a random reader! You can join me as I make AUs, post about updates, and release new content! Thank you all once more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 12.4K 52
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
715K 39.3K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
1.7M 95.9K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...
115K 6.1K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...