The Chronicle of Light (Part...

By GoldenFuntime094

"Tell me, my dear, what do you remember?" Nothing, he remembers nothing. All he remembers is this godlike bei... More

Quick character introduction
(Prologue) The day that changes everything
Chapter 1: The Journey begins

Chapter 2: So many decisions

42 0 0
By GoldenFuntime094

Colors weave into a spire of flame...

Distant sparks call to a past still unnamed...

Bear this torch against the cold of the night...

Search your soul and reawaken the undying light!

________________________________________________________

"My dear, the choices you made will heavily affect this world's future."

"The world is in your hand, and may the light guide you to justice."

_________________________________________________________

[Alex]

As I look around, there are 3 fighters that I can choose who to save first.

On the left there's Marth. I don't know much about him, but from what I heard, he has been around for a pretty long time (Since the Melee era, I think.)

On the top there's Sheik. And again, I don't know much about her (Since I only hang out with my friends) and she has been around as long as Marth does, as well.

On the right there's Villager. I saw this kid around for a few times, and he has been around since the 4th installment. (Or is he an adult?)

"Hey, why are you just standing there?" Suddenly Alkos interrupted my train of thought.

"Alkos! You just interrupted my thought!" I exclaimed I wasn't too happy when somebody interrupted my thoughts rudely.

"My apologies, Alex. But you have stood there for quite a while, and you still haven't made your decision who to save first." Alkos quickly apologize, then he gazed at the three fighter's body.

"Alright, this part is important." Alkos turn back and talk to me. "There are three types of spirits: Attack, Defense, and Grab. There also Neutral one as well."

"Attack type spirits are strong against Grab type spirits but weak against Defense type. Defense type is strong against Attack type, but weak against Grab type. Grab type is strong against Defense spirit, but weak against Attack type."

"Be sure to remember this, Alex, this might come in handy in the future."

Oh my god.

That's a lot of information to remember.

 But now I have to make a decision, who should I save first?

______________________________________________

Well, what do I know? I decide to fight the Hero King.

I should have known that you should never bring a gun to a sword fight. (Or a blaster, like the one I'm using.) Because a gun can go further than a sword, and a gun user makes sure a sword user would stay a good distance from them.

Besides fighting against my friends, I have never face him before.

Despite him being under mind-controlled, his swift movement and quick speed are amazing. Compare to mine, my movement is slower and less smooth, which makes me a bit jealous.

But between blaze and blade, one would become victorious, it's random every time, but I have to make sure that it was me.

And so? He went down in no time.

-VICTORY!-

___________________________________________________________

While Alkos takes care of The Hero King, I decide to move on to fight another spirit, I'm feeling rather confident and I think the next battle will be a breeze.

But before I can move on, a Master Hand comes out of nowhere and create shields in front of the others.

I know that I can't turn back and make another decision, I have to move forward.

___________________________________________________________

I have made a bad mistake, my overconfidence made the decision.

I was being smacked around by two puppet fighters. (One is a vampire hunter and the other one is some elf girl with magic, maybe I should learn their name) Every time I try to get up and fight back, they would always knock me off my feet (Especially that elf girl who wouldn't stop spamming her Fire Magic)

My body feels like it's going to kill me, and just as they're about to finish me off, something strange happened to me. I can't fully describe it, but my body suddenly regain strength, and it let off a strange rainbow aura.

I can hear Alkos's voice in my head telling me sometimes, he seems to urge me to "Unleash my full strength of power"

I take a deep breath and let the aura take over my body. And I can see the blaster I'm holding is charging up for a powerful shot, I point it at the puppet fighters, and...

____________________________________________

As soon as I exit the battlefield with a spirit I just rescued, Alkos was there, waiting.

"Well, blow me down with a giant feather! I had witnessed you unleashing your Final Smash to finish the match! Now that's important in any upcoming matches." 

Final Smash? What is he talking about?

"Don't you remember Final Smashes? You use them a lot during your normal Smash matches, Alex."

Oh right, that makes sense-

Hold on.

"A-Alkos, did you just-" I suddenly speak up because something is not right.

"Did I just read your mind, Alex?" Alkos replied he doesn't look shocked. "Of course I did, I know Telepathy."

"Poyo?" This time it's Kirby, he's tugging on my pants.

"Kirby's right, Alex. We should stop wasting time and keep moving."

______________________________________________

[Later...]

We have been traveling for a while, and somehow we end in a place with giant mushrooms for some reason.

And we also discover what Kirby's Final Smash looks like, it involves him swinging a sword that's waaay bigger than him.

We also have saved an Astronaut with his tiny army of plant-like beings (Olimar) and a ghost eating sentient ball (Pac-Man)

I remember after saving a spirit, it reveals itself as a Master spirit and it can take up to 4 spirits to a cave for a while.

After I have left some spirit at the cave, we decided to stop for the day, since Kirby fell asleep on Alkos. 

"I have already set up where we can rest for the night, follow me," Alkos said, then suddenly, we were surrounded by some strange purple beams.

Before we vanished, I look at the distance and saw a portal, where could it possibly lead to?

_________________________________

When my surroundings stopped glowing, I look around and we're in some sort of magical forest.

I was carrying a sleeping Kirby and when I look up, there were no clouds, only the stars and the moonlight gleaming gently. Between the tree branches, some tiny fireflies act like lanterns shines softly.

"This way, Alex." Alkos whispers. And I follow him.

We end up in a small campsite, some tents have already been pitched and a campfire is burning and letting out a warm aura.

"Hey, I'll take care of Kirby, and you can have a rest." Alkos whispers. "We have to be quiet since the other fighters are still healing."

I nodded and hand Kirby over to him, and went and sit under a tree near the campfire.

I have to take off my helmet since I have it on me for so long, it's getting a little bit uncomfortable. As I search through the pouch I had with me, I found a small book, hidden inside. 

The book was titled, "Tale from the Subspace"

Subspace? Wasn't that something I heard from the older fighters?

I really want to read it, but I was too tired, and before I know, I was fast asleep...

____________________________________________

[...]

____________________________________________

When I open my eyes, I was back in the void, where Asena was waiting.

"Welcome back, Alex," said Asena, her gentle voice echoed in this dark place.

"I see you have a smooth beginning with your journey." she continues. "And Alkos did a good job guiding you and Kirby."

"However, you can't always rely on Alkos, even though he's powerful, he's not supposed to help you in battle. You have to do it by yourself." She stated. I nodded.

"Oh, and by the way, Alex, a friend of mine really wants to see you now, I'll send you on the way." Asena suddenly added. And the void begins to light up again. 

Before she disappears, I hear her said, "See you soon, Alex, and good luck on your journey."

___________________________________________

CHAPTER 2, COMPLETED.

To be continued in Chapter 2.5: The Other Land

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
379K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
795K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...